POSSIBLE BREAK THROUGH IN LONDON TERRORIST ATTACK!!!

My thread got deleted and I got banned from 4chan after I posted this so here we go:

I cropped out the sticky note section of the gun image because anons discovered the gun image posted elsewhere on the web.

After cutting that section out, I reverse image searched it on google.

I found it to link to a website called "paintmydog.co.uk" which was odd to me

Then, I scrolled to the bottom to find the creator of the website which I will not put in this thread. You guys can do that for yourselves. A quick google check on the person comes up as an "Art School" just outside London

Did I just find something?

ALSO: I googled "sticky note" images and several variances of it and this image did NOT come up in any of the top results, and I did a bit of scrolling to check. Why would someone go out of their way to use this specific sticky note image? Or would it be that someone already used it and they are just re-using it??

Link to sticky note on paintmydog.co.uk:
paintmydog.co.uk/artwork/paper/note_paper_tape.gif
paintmydog.co.uk/pastel_portraits/pastel_portrait_bully_1.html

NOTE: I blurred the last name/address to avoid any kind of doxxing

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X77qg
gnosticwarrior.com/322.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22/london-terrorism-suspect-named-hate-preacher-abu-izzadeen
ww
archive.is/OKRpJ
twitter.com/johnfalb?lang=en
bostonbruinsharry.blogspot.com/2011/07/porsche-911-s-06-911-s-coupe.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9554369.html
youtube.com/embed/znnpUyjCucg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is a thread you know, you nog

Reverse image searches offer bring up unrelated materials. You're not a super sleuth, retard.

this thread will be deleted too cos we have one already and i guess you will take that to mean it's a conspiracy

its full

where is new bread?

round 2?

/DailyMailUK/status/844640799069491201

Read the thread and this post

Also

Never said I was a super sleuth, but you don't find it weird this same image was used on someone's website located right outside of London? Instead of the 100s of other google images for sticky notes?

this is the new bread

Of course he will. Everytime a Muslim commits an act of violence it's actually a false flag attack, and the mods on muh favorite imageboard are participating in the cover up.

I'm going to be the one that blows the lid off of this conspiracy. :^)

How about you post the image you searched for so we can see for ourselves?

Go ahead and try to convince me the people posting this garbage aren't kikes desperate to d&c us.

Here is the image after I put it on a black background.

Search that and you will find a .gif located on the paintmydog.co.uk

Not anywhere else

Notice how the media immediately called it a terrorist attack previously they never were this quick even with 10+ victims.So what are trying to achieve with this false flag.

so was it just disinfo regarding this image being posted 2010?

the gun image posted yesterday was poorly mspaint'd on

Why bother to censor the name Justine Osborne if we can just check the paintmydog website ourselves?

bap

Maybe covering up the story of the Awan Brothers. Which broke today on RT and was the most talked about news in the UK until the attack happened. Watch the latest George Webb.

Because I got banned before

Yes and look at the image used for that shitty mspaint job

Since this is the closest thing to a new thread.

Are you people fucking retarded? It's not her; use reverse image search you fucking mongoloids this isn't 2005.

d&c us of what?

This is the precursor to shut Holla Forums down you fucking idiot.

God you're stupid.

Doxing is allowed here you fucking newfag.
Lurk more fucking cuckchanner.

What part of "Similiar looking pictures" you don't get? You're intolerably retarded

but dat ass was fat

:3

this is why this shouldnt be new bread

So are you stupid enough to go back, or are you here to stay, Sherlock?

I'm not with the flow but isn't it possible that whoever made/took gun image googled "sticky note" or whatever, took it from a totally unrelated website and pasted it there?

Search for "paper tape note".

The image from "paintmydog.co.uk" is the 13th result.

Whoever made the original gun image simply searched for something along the lines of "paper tape note", found the image, and then tried to pass it off as authentic.

I don't see why you're assuming the people behind "paintmydog.co.uk" are somehow involved.

Fuck off you useless piece of shit

Staying here, 4chan is officially fucked. Probably has been for a while

Pic related is the location of "Justine Osborne" relative to "Big Ben"

New bread is here I guess

Ah, I was searching "sticky note" key words so maybe thats why I wasn't finding it

Is it clipart, I wonder.

It's not similar looking, its the same image you fucking kike.

Let's see if I can still speak your language, refugee-kun.

If this is a false flag, Who are they trying to frame???

I lost faith in Holla Forums being able to identify people when they swore beyond any reasonable doubt that these guys were the Boston bombers.

Kikes are pushing hard for new gun grab in EUSR

That was plebbit you dumbfuck

Can someone repost all the gore from today's attack? Thanks in advanced.

No, it wasn't. 4/pol/ identified these two and reddit picked it up from there. Just accept it.

I think the push for every terrorist attack to be a conspiracy is being done to make westerners feel musliums are not nearly as threatening as they really are. This and every other attack was likely done by musliums.

That note was obviously made in MS Paint

There isn't any. The worst is a broken knee.

Yeah well im not a dark skinned refugee so relax

Thats literally what happens every day all the hatred towards 4chan/reddit/Holla Forums is all manufactured. Every fuckin one of us has visited every one of those sites so fuck off

Holy shit this is the most retarded thing I've seen here for a long time.

False flags are used to distract.

Reality isn't like cartoons.

Do you actually believe the police or some other organization staged this event in London, which is one of the most populated and filmed places in the world.

4/pol/ had been comprised since gamergate, user

Oh, I see. What do you think they are distracting from?

Kill yourself.

Likely before that.

Don't mind all of the hate user, just don't bring up the fact that you were sucking Moot's and Hiroshima Nagasaki's dick until recently.

u mad i just broke the case wide open?

fucking this. everyone that has ever been in a /rekt/ thread knows what a mess it is to get under a bus. fucking hell.

what the fuck is this shit. why would you help them hide their evidence either

GAS YOURSELF

OP is controlled opp

im pretty sure its a concentrated effort from the kikes to make people who tend to go to alternative places think that muslims are actually our friends.

Serves you right. You trusted a gookmoot.

The cancer is real.

Not related to any theories, I got a cropped pic of the hijab wearing muslim chick being annoyed looking.

Again it is not similar. It's clearly the same image. That doesn't in anyway mean it came from the dog site, but it's the same fucking picture. Just kill yourself.

Of course there are real terrorist attacks but you're also retarded if you don't think outside groups take advantage of that shit

That's exactly what it means
But it does not mean that the people of the dog site were the ones that shopped it

dubs of truth

By the way lads, the message doesn't say "big Ben", here is the correct decoding.

Just in case it isn't clear to the fucking newfags.
The thread has a timestamp, the "it is just drawn with paint" is irrelevant for the picture timestamp.
The Morse code is deliberately seeded with errors, here corrected:
Translates to:
Which reads:
Which says in ASCII:
Which is coord for Big Ben.

Why don't you namefag and get it over with, you obviously want to.
The only reason anyone is posting in your shit excuse for a thread is that the other thread capped.

So is it a falseflag or not retard cuckchanner also
LOL

I knew I should have baked a proper thread. fuck.

our lazy asses fucked up and now we have a namefag OP

You caught me, i actually work for brock and took over since he had the heart attack

The fact that there is no film of the event (nor will there be, other than grainy potato can showing nothing), in an area swarming with sight seeing tourists pretty much 100% confirms that the area was sealed off beforehand, yes.

322. That's a significant number. I don't remember the explanation. Something happened the same day last year in Brussels.

this is my first blue sharing post, whatcha think?

the FOI requests for recordings around where it happened were already denied

Is the UK too far gone such that, even if Big Ben went down like the US's Twin Towers, that the Anglo would not begin to hate?

Gee, I wonder if anyone can get that info by just visiting the paintmydog website.

Interesting but the film would be exempt anyway as it is evidence blah blah.
The police commissioner was on TV earlier, asking anyone who filmed the event to turn in the footage.

On cuckchan? Yeah, that can happen. This is fullchan for a reason, don't be fucking retarded. Your thread is shit, i'm leaving to actually discuss better shit than this.

I would agree that my own thread could be better, was pretty upset when the 4chan image was the main thread image

I don't blame you for leaving

so who did the falseflag then and for what reason? Please don't tell me it's because of a news story posted on a third tier conservative website.

Doxing is allowed here. This isn't cuckchan.

No. Similar means sharing likeness but not being the same. That image used on the dog site and the one posted on Holla Forums aren't just two random images of different taped note, they are the same.

why did this woman mastermind a falseflag OP???????

The notion that this is a false flag is retarded because it implies that jews would have problem with killing actual white people, and that niggers, muslims, ect. are completely harmless unless literally micromanaged by jews.

Why waste your own energy? Have you not seen the 10 other people that already filled me in?

Jesus, no one archived the coded link. We could have lost crucial evidence.
archive.is/X77qg

Read the previous threads and stop trying to deflect this one.
Also if you have to ask who, then you just outed yourself as a journalist or other scumbag outsider.
Lurk more and do your own research fucking parasite.

facebook.com/paintmydog.co.uk/
HOW MANY PEOPLE HAS SHE KILLED BETWEEN SKETCHING DOGS FOR RICH FAGGOTS????

Mudshits absolutely hate dogs

Filtered Kike journalist.

lol did you read this in your report on image boards of how to shut down questions

what other attacks has she masterminded?

Holy shit THIS. I didn't know RT talked about it though.

yeah to cover up such an attack the kikes decided to stage a muslim terrorist attack so that people will not think that muslims are a problem in the intelligence community. Falseflags are after all something that comes to fruition in a 5 minute phonecall.

disgusting.

Law enforcement in Britain had every opportunity to stop the shitskin but didn't.

Honestly, I hope we move massive clusters of shitskins as close to the parliaments of Europe as possible without their guards because that's racist. Let the politicians, ruling class, and elites live what the commons must put up and suffer. Let them drown in the very mud they brought in.

I check replies to the op and didn't see that pointed out. Didn't feel like reading the whole thread.

you have to go back

To get free advertising for her dog-painting business.

i just got here what is the image with the gun

nvm read thread

THIS

THIS

THIS

THIS

THIS

THIS

c0c41n
1 kl
12.000 usd

Did the mudslime terrorist post the image of the guns to Holla Forums or something? I'm confused.

She probably went over through the wheel well, I imagine her spinal column was broken in several places but she wasn't crushed.

no dude the woman obviously let the bus run over her so she could help commit a false flag

Gotta highlight this. This is HUGE.

How is it we don't have a main/general thread on the attack digging up info on the shitskin who did this? We have one questioning if jews were involved, and one mining liberal salt and bullshit, yet no actual main thread?

The fuck is going on with Holla Forums today?

No, false flag means they need an event 100% within their control so they can shape the narrative and make it anti-white. When niggers, mudslimes, etc do anything and they can't spin it anti-white, they just don't cover it.

Ask someone to drive into you at high speed near a bus.
Repeat until you end up under the back wheel of it.
Alternatively: kill yourself.

Go fuck yourself you arrogant faggot. I'm sorry your mother never hugged you enough.

then post the images without the stuff you redacted, you flaming fucking faggot.

this has been the state of Holla Forums for months now. the shilling won over and Holla Forums is tired, just like Bernie, Holla Forums just wants to go home and sleep.

autism

i searched it, comes up as note paper and nothing else……. wow

There will be.

there was one. it got filled up. no new news really happened and a bunch of shitty threads like this one came so people just posted in them. it's night now in the UK so things are over till morning

And the ass below the bus…

What is this picture?

Other thred was full.

Does that "excuse" even work anymore?
They all do those things before an attack because they are all "cleansed" by performing the act of carrying out the attack.
When a muslim indulges in those things it's a good sign that they're getting ready to go out on a religious suicide mission.

they provide a convenient cover so you can't label all of Islam in on it on kikebook.

it's all bullshit, and unfortunately people wont learn until they are mad enough to kill. we're getting close

Haha apologizing for doxx…..

Could have been hit from behind and slid to that position under the bus, the shoes likely continued traveling.

Really? Paint my dog? You found it odd?
This is one of the most autistic OPs I've seen in a while.
And why aren't the rest of the posters saging this into oblivion? Holla Forums should at least have some standards. But we've become 4cuck 2.0 at this point.
PAINT
MY
FUCKING
DOG
FOR FUCKS SAKE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

4 Abu Izzadeen youtube videos as webms
>Abu Izzadeen - Your law can go to hell
>Let Them Go To Hell Ya Akhi!!! Abu Izzadeen
I don't have a problem with op following a lead, i also dont have a problem with jews like you trying to burry evidence, as long as you jump on the train. but a proper thread not related to vague theories would be nice nonetheless.

you sound like a shill that was calling pizzagate a conspiracy

Abu Izzadeen - Your law can go to hell

Let Them Go To Hell Ya Akhi!!! Abu Izzadeen
Abo Izzadeen (Trevor Brooks) approached by Police

Home Secretary John Reid heckled Abu Izzadeen in Leyton

i got banned on leftypol :(

the shock must be immense

a reason would have been nice

gnosticwarrior.com/322.html

It means kike-illuminati!

There's apparently confusion about the identity of the attacker. The Independent removed their stories claiming it was Trevor Brooks / Abu Izzadeen.

They're say he's still in jail.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22/london-terrorism-suspect-named-hate-preacher-abu-izzadeen

why did his youtube account banned then?

On June 16th, 2013, Solo received a lifetime ban from Starladder for betting fraud against zRage.[1] On the 21st, Solo was officially removed from RoX after admitting his involvement.[2]. Later, the ban was commuted to one year.[3]
The amount that Solo won from betting against his own team was $322, although he never received the money. Since then, Dota commentators and viewers frequently use the phrase "322" to mock particularly bad plays, implying that it almost appears that the player in question is attempting to throw the game.

He reversed searched a blank piece of fucking paper and got a dog painting website out of it.
Let that sink for a moment.
You're a bunch of fucking retards who are sliding the rest of the threads for this sperg.
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU
BACK TO 4CUCK WITH YOU

not an argument

seems like we are on to something

Is a garbage-tier communist fucking blog surfing on the name of newspaper that hasn't been published in over a year.

???

Didn't some user say a month ago that they would false-flag Holla Forums?

Is this what this is or did OP make up the sticky note? I can't find shit about it.

Reverse image search it for yourself

So are (((they))) trying to blame 4chan to get it shut down?

They do know that such a weak case will lead to a massive backlash right?

Now that Holla Forums was mentioned in the press, the influx of newshits like you and OP is bringing thread quality down to 4cuck level. At least fuck off to 4cuck and stop sliding shit here.

Nice cargo cult mentality you got there.

NEWFAGS GET OUT
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

terrible bait newfag. try harder next time. i've been on these chans for years bro

Reverse image search this yourself, kike

She's a good girl. How dare they.

Found the original fun pic. Looks like someone beat me to the punch as there was already an archive of the page.

Funz are a .45 Springfield XD and a Rohrbaugh 9mm.

ww w.6speedonline.com/forums/off-topic-forum/219307-just-picked-up-my-first-pistol-springfield-armory-xd-m-40-a-2.html
archive.is/OKRpJ

Death toll of attack has been increased to 5

Don't kid yourselves, it was determined by MI5 analysts to have been done by American Extremist, Sam hyde

so this is why FBIanon said youd better stop using 4chan after the 15th or else you'll be in prison for a year

hope the guy they want didnt go to Holla Forums, because that would mean bad things for everyone on this board

Reminder to stop using 4chan.
They're lost at this point their admin datamines.

i've already researched this a bit. the original pic was posted by a guy named john falb who seems to be a finance guy and hobbyist race car driver from vegas. also found where he randomly refers to isis on a car forum in 2015, but it's probably nothing.

the question is how did the guy who made the thread on 4chan come across the pic of the guns which was only posted on a random car forum in 2010, and is the poster john falb?

here's his twitter
twitter.com/johnfalb?lang=en

and another blog with random car pics and the guns which he might run
bostonbruinsharry.blogspot.com/2011/07/porsche-911-s-06-911-s-coupe.html

When Holla Forums can accomplish more than the MI5 does in a few hours than it does it in its entire lifetime. Stupid MI6niggers let Britain become pozzed as it is full of these (((coincidences))).

was the thread archived?

He most likely came across it in a random image search for funs.

I can't wait for the release of the 10mm 😂👌 model

wew

Also, original shoop was made using Paint.NET v4.0.134 which is the latest version. I'm too much of a chicken to see if there's an embedded compressed file.

i thought that too so i started typing a shit ton of general gun stuff into google image search to see if i could get the guns to come up but nothing has so far other than 'wilsonized rahrbough' or just 'wilsonized'

how can you tell? proofs

Open the file in a text editor and you get the file header:

‰PNG

IHDR   x {ñ' sRGB ®Îé gAMA ± üa pHYs à ÃÇo¨d tEXtSoftware paint.net 4.0.134

OP IS A MUSLIM

THIS IS THEIR NEW TACTIC

What is it, guys? What's the secret ingredient we're not getting? It's just not possible we're supposed to sit here and just watch this happen

What an appropriate ID, CIA-kun.

Go fuck a goat Mohammed. Your filthy cousin just murdered people and you are here trying to defend him.

okay so we know this was a false flag, see previous thread 8ch.net/pol/res/9554369.html
and we know that post it note thing is very specific, which is highly improbable, so much as to be something significant, but we do not yet know what.

The Awan brothers thing:
USA being infiltrated at the highest levels of government by the muslim brotherhood is a big thing.
The muslim brotherhood is a modern day death cult like the SS of the nazi era, very bad. You don't want them infiltrating your government at any level, let alone the very powerful spy level, US spies are super powerful. Right now the USA is going through a fairly bloodless coup, under the Trump junta white hat military is taking over from (((the powers that be))) and their goy minions. But there are not enough of (((them))) in America to really take over and slaughter the American like what ((they))) did in Russia in 1917, 100 years ago. So they need more manpower. Who are they gonna call?
Enter the Muslims.
These people are stupid, act as one monolithic block
==you can't leave islam== the threat of death as a punishment for leaving the community commiting apostasy*
is enough to keep them all in line, and the muslims have the right sort of bloody minded savagery to get the job done.
So all (((they))) have to do is manipulate the leaders of the muslims to slaughter America.

So to get back on topic, I believe it is not too far fetched to believe that they would have something like this
planned a long time in advance
for the 322 anniversary, because skull and bones love that number 322, today is 22nd march 2017, but as their power crumbles as the internet media exposes fake news and destroys thir evil empire of bullshit we are gonna see more stories about muslim infiltration aided and abetted by the kikes. In fact, around Clinton there was a big story about Huma, Weiner's wife, who has very very strong links to the Islamic extremists.

Can't we talk about that instead of beating up on 4chan weeaboos?
RE: Kike-lead infiltration of America's spy agencies with Islamic extremists
in islam, they're all extremists, except for the Ahmadiyya's who all the other muslims beat up on for being cucked

Oh yeah… exploit that fracture point. Exploit it hard. You're a big man with a big penis who has a very important job working with very important people.

Well congratulations, you got yourself filtered! Was this part of your plan?

Why was this the most talked about news in the UK?
It's the story about the compromised computers right?

There's not enough muslims in america to take over the country like they did in russia. And the americans are heavily armed. They would have to disarm americans first and get lots more muslims in. Obama was working hard on the later, and Clinton would surely have pushed for the former.
The way things are today, that plan is more likely to succeed in western europe.

the plan is well on the way in europe… not sure if its reversible at this point

Well this attack will probably help LePen at least.

The art school is based in Cirencester, which is where GCHQ is also located. A coincidence?!

It's much bigger than compromised computers. It's the uncovering of terrorist organizations buying up politicians, extortion, honeypots, all CIA, ISI, MI5 and what have you.

Don't forget the extensive cctv footage picked up by hundreds of cameras in one of the busiest spots in one of the most surveillanced cities in the world.

astroturf
the killers name isn't justine
its islamic

All we'd need is for a cop to kamikaze that footage out of HQ and spread it.

How many people have clearance to London CCTV?

alot

Globalists are the real Nazi muslim death cults, goy. Super Male Vitality TM is on sale for just $69.99! Take advantage while it lasts!

Lurk for 2 more years

So they staged that with hundreds of bystanders and emergency personnel around.

Going to make bongs invade Iran, since burgers won't do it.

chegg'd

Fucking muzzie mayor triggers the hell out of me

Where is the video?

who the hell has the time to buy all the ingredients individually, extract them, blend them, and test them for impurities?
nice try

Genius.

Mudslimes dindu do nothing!

Hahahaha. This is what you get for inviting The_Donald over and sucking Trump's kosher cock.

Enjoy you "anti-semite pro-zionism" and the demise of this movement.
What a fucking cuckshed this place has become.

i image searched this on google and found nuthin. did it get removed or am i doing something wrong?

here's the url.

Here is most likely what happened folks.

It turns out that the "National Wave of Anti Semitic Attacks" turned out to be an Israeli Jew False Flag (as we all knew). So this story had to be buried, not with one event but at least two.

1) Obamacare Kill Vote (hold story until this date)
2) Terror attack in London (infiltration/timed activation/other method)

Any time there is a major reveal that reflects badly on (((them))) there WILL be another event to bury it. EVERY TIME. Pure coincidence. Watch and learn.

Yet the 'attacker' was armed with only a knife, attempting to enter the most heavily armed guarded region in the City of London, Westminster.

Glitch in the jewish Matrix?
BBC accidentally flips to Coalition to Defeat ISIS Conference, perhaps a little prematurely.
Shown on the BBC @ 15:20pm on the day of the attack showing they have the jewish narrative ready to go ahead of time

https:// youtu.be/znnpUyjCucg
youtube.com/embed/znnpUyjCucg

Checked. This board has a cancer that needs to be removed, but I worry that it may be too late.

It was a happy accident. You don't need to fake a muslim attack. Those sandniggers are always doing it on their own.
The idea that everything is a false flag, especially with muslims, needs to die. These swarthy inbred desert jews need to be removed along with their paler friends.

why do cuckchanners love coming here?

Kikes are not happy about Brexit, The Thread.

Like in Palestine, where an orphaned child without family, money or right to bear arms to defend himself comitts the ultumate sacrifice against enemy invader jews, or a MI5/CIA controlled patsy who kills randon no-mark low class goys?

Even those inexplicable events with significant evidence that isreali security apparatus is in action and or CIA/MI5?
What needs to die are the infernal kikes and the jewish shills and shabbos goy sayanim that defend them.

And the muslims.

It doesn't hurt to lurk.

that pic is so dumb. muslims have always attacked agains everybody, we need to both abandon israel and remove kebab

>>>/gasyourself/ for crime of being intolerably retarded

full chans Holla Forums seems infiltrated by towel heads. Would explain the shit show over at half. What a shame

saving from the kikes sliding

appreciate it