Genetics of the Jews

Can we have a thread discussing the genetics of Ashkenazi Jews? I'm curious as to how much european DNA they have, how much Levant DNA they have, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ajLWC#selection-3423.0-3423.58
volafile.io/r/axfu72z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This should have been posted in QTDDTOT

nytimes.com/2010/06/10/science/10jews.html

not enuff

I'm no geneticist, but I'm fairly certain their DNA contains an unhealthy dose of serpent.

leviathan.jpg
viking ship
ocean

They are turkish in origin
Scientists reveal Jewish history's forgotten Turkish roots:
archive.is/ajLWC#selection-3423.0-3423.58

Yiddish Language was Invented by Slavo-Iranian Jewish Merchants:
http:// www.sci-news.com/genetics/yiddish-language-slavo-iranian-jewish-merchants-03797.html
They never spoke Hebrew and they aren't ancient Israel.

Will never find a good article on this in press controlled by Jews. In Israel, they've actually cancelled studies that show Ashkenazi and Sephardi come from different bloodlines because it supports the Khazar hypothesis. If you really are interested, books are your best option. I think solargeneral still has books on it if you care.

That rendition looks more shellfish or arthropod related than reptilian. This would prob be the ancestral forerunner to the turkroach

I know you wanted to talk only about Ashkenazi Jews OP but Judaism isn't a race, its an international parasitic cult which seeks to have full control of the world and to someday have only "Jews" in it. I'd say its a neurological condition created within mixed race people that are born from Jewish mothers.

From that sense all Ashkenazi Jews will have Jewish mothers and so you only need to find out how many generations its been since they started mixing to find out how much European blood potentially could be in them.

The two extreme cases would be this Jew was born from ancestors who were only already Jewish versus this Jew at every generation had a European father but a Jewish mother.

It's like 50/50.

It is a race considering the vast majority of Jews are either Ashkenazi or Sephardic and that both groups are extremely genetically similar.

Small groups of converts don't negate this fact. There's a reason why the stereotypical Jew has features resulting from genetics rather than just culture

It's a race, and also the racial jews hate all of the shitskin fake jews and discriminate against them just like any other group of goyim.

Ashkenazi Jews on their maternal lines are almost entirely European while the paternal lines are almost entirely from the levant. Pic related explains it in more detail

How many of you Holla Forumsacks are familiar with the evolutionary psychologist Kevin B. MacDonald and his study of Judaism?
I've heard about his book series but haven't read them yet, anyone have PDFs?

From what I know, at first it seemed like Jews liked his early books but later publishing they turned on him, declaring him antisemitic and getting him thrown out of his university.

How do you know the proper way to address Holla Forums but not know that Kevin MacDonald is anti-semitism 101 required reading for every up and coming neo-nazi?

too much

Because I lurked other imageboards for a long time before coming here m8.

Look at the forehead, you fools. It's staring you in the face. The hexagon and the eye, as though they have become Saturn's top half.

Here. volafile.io/r/axfu72z0

More resources: mega:# F!scMFjYZY!MKTKFWGVVuA7kV4OMHgkcg

But Saturn is best Jew remover? Also "Sauron" is just creation by Tolkien, from a mythological sense LOTR is a battle between Celtic and Germanic stories, for instance Gandalf in Germanic Mythology was one of the Dwarves whose name would never be forgotten, I wonder who the bad guys are in his books?

I understand your point in the present but how will this game work in the future will it be lightskin Jews increasingly trying to prevent the hordes into their lands? I know that the darker skin Jews won't be able to play as good mind games against us but someday if they are weak enough there may be no more lightskin Jews, then will they still be of the Jewish race as they may not have any features that we know of from present?

Ashkenazim have their genetic makeup akin to Sicilians.
Sephardim have the same as if a Spanish had kids with a Half-Arab Half-Spanish.
All the others are different shades of shitskin.

Not even remotely true.

They are inbred as fuck and greedy parasites with a destructive mindset because of it.

Jews are cult members who inbred with each other, much like Mormons are doing, but for 2000years now. They inbred all the insane, litigious ones who were too abnormal to convert to the religions around them that would yield the greatest success to their lives and their offspring's lives.
It's essentially evolutionary retrograde that only got a boost when they mated with Germans and Ukrainians of a higher stock.

The Hebrews ("nomads") were never a group that existed in history and there is zero legit evidence that Jews existed before 300BC.

The "Tribe of Levi" were actual cult leaders trained in the mystery schools of Egypt and Babylon and they were able to construct a narrative, the Torah. Based on multiple foreign myths and historic figures it united the tribes of Palestine, who were all from different backgrounds, against Greek occupation.

They are not a race.

They are not one ethnos.

They deserve no nations.

They are in a mind control cult.

JEWS ARE A MYTH

Fuck you for promoting this myth and giving them power.

Jews are undeniably a race, but they are not human

Mesopotamian writings from around 1500-2000BC make reference to a group of nomadic criminals or mercenaries known as the Hibiru, Habiru or Apiru. They apparently used to wander around the ancient Middle East in packs, causing all sorts of trouble. It's unclear whether the Hibiru were a distinct ethnic group or that they merely comprised the worst elements of various Middle Eastern /Central Asian groups, picked up during their travels, who interbred to the point they eventually became a distinct ethnic group.. It's been speculated that the Hibiru were the original Hebrews and that they stole the land that is now Israel from the original Canaanite people.

If the theory is correct, then the Hibiru/Hebrews were effectively the gypsies of the Middle East.

According to Jewish tradition, Judaism is passed maternally. Scientifically, this is the case for mitochondrial DNA. So I would conclude Jewish mitochondrial DNA is somewhat distinct from that of people (though this is somewhat complicated by the introduction of the Ashkenazim but the pool should still be smaller than the general population). As you all know, the mitochondria are where energy from food is converted to a usable form for the body. With this in mind I don't think it would be too far to say that Jews use energy in a somewhat distinct way from others.

The jew is part neanderthal and part everything else. The purity he maintains to remain a jew, the kind in rabbinical circles, is likely that neanderthal part. The jew mixes to an extent but always retains his jewishness. He mixes, then stabilizes, then mixes, then stabilizes. He is going insane from inbreeding and the like though.

Nice "argument".