He will die within your lifetime

He will die within your lifetime.

Can't wait for him to.

You know him well.

Fine, he's made enough good stuff anyways. Anything more and it will be shit.

He's a hack and I honestly can't wait for him to go.

Check my dubs

Tripfags will die within your lifetime

I don't care

Tell me more about the tripfags dying. I'm getting close.

And thank god for it, I don't care how many times they shove down our throats that he's the saviour of Nintendo, he's also the man who personally wished every single ass backwards choice that prevented the titles from truly shining during the period that mattered the most.

being an edgelord is pretty good

Sorry for the edge, but he's lived too long already.

I considered him a genius during the Nes And Snes days, but he needed to find a successor.

Good. He ruined Paper Mario.

I know Holla Forums likes being le edgy contrarians, but I seriously don't think there's any single game developer that is as influencial and as talented as Miyamoto design wise

And if you say "But he's a hack!" You wouldn't be fucking wrong, the game industry is just shit in general

Here's a little history lesson he's always been a fucking hack. The reason gaming is in the shitty shape it's in is all his fault. If it wasn't for him the NES would've bombed, large companies would finally see that gaming is non profitable and only the truly devoted would remain. Either that or no one would be making video games. Whatever the case the world would be better if he never lived

Take LSD so you don't become scared

You're now thinking about all the people you know and love who are going to die within your lifetime.
The only way out is to kill yourself now

Even though he's made some pretty fucking stupid decisions at least he wants to make games fun and not Safe-Space Shitlord Reeducation Empowerment Simulators

IMO Iwata was the one with the talent, shame he got stuck as CEO and got cancer from it.

Probably from having to deal with NOA

smh fam

fixed

Not if I die first,!!

Kojima is gunna live for a long ass time user, he gets younger looking with each appearance,

I will never understand why someone dying somehow makes their accomplishments in life much more important and prevalent than they already were

I see it happen alot nowadays when musicians die, like oh boy so and so wrote this, or pioneered this, like yah, no shit, him dying doesn't undo that, and in more cases than not, they haven't produced anything as innovative or enduring as what they had in the past.

so in short, no fuck you user

Huh, ok whatever.

Not gonna feel sorry for him until he gets rid of NoA or at least Treehouse

Good i'm getting sick of his shit