Holocaust didn't happen

youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA
If you watch this entire documentary and research all the facts it states, you literally can't admit the holocaust happened.
Also, I'm not even an anti semite. If someone wants to cut their dick skin off and wear a gay hat and deny jesus, not my problem. But the holocaust didn't fucking happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Zionism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welcome to Holla Forums.

It is, actually, but you'll figure it out as you go along.

can you give me a chance and explain?

OP, get some snacks, you'll need them as you read through all of these two threads.

thanks fam

this looks like a new form of shilling. there was a similar thread yesterday or whenever

it might be a way to force board wide acceptance to "based jews" and the likes.
for now threads like these should be filtered. if hes a genuine newfag, just point him to redpill threads like so and abandon this thread right away.

all kikes and niggers must hang. no exceptions

OP, you've been pointed in the right direction already but I have another documentary for you to watch. "Questioning the Holocaust, Why We Believed". The title alone starts a good discussion with normalfags.
polite sage

Oh, and watch The Greatest Story Never Told, you might have to break it into chunks since it's about 6 hours long and you might prefer doing that since it'll make you cry like a baby.
www.tgsnt.tv

I mean i've been lurking imageboards since 08 but new to Holla Forums so yeah I'm new to this community

why not?

Protip: When you've been shown your thread is obsolete, stop bumping it. We have redpill threads already, as you've seen.

Lurkmoar newfag

may as well sage this thread
better that than receive asshole replies calling me a shill and newgfag

because I don't know any legitimate reasons to at this point?

Lying to the entire world about a genocide which in turn created an ethno-state that overturns governments and kills people is not enough reason to be an anti-semite? Fucking what?

you are responsible for gassing 6 millions jews and turning them into lampshades and shape. it doesn't matter if you disagree because every single jew on the planet believes that.

soap, lel

Wouldn't that be anti zionism, not anti semite? I have been anti zionism my whole life. Always hated the idea, even before i was orange pilled (I'm not going to say im red pilled because I haven't read that link yet, I am basically just a conservative dude not educated on all this shit yet)

does it say that in their jew bible?

All jews are zionists. The reason is because they all know that if they wanted, they could go to Israel and would be accepted as citizens.

Put that together with all the quotes from the Talmud about gentiles being below Jews, slaves to Jews, gentiles not being able to own anything, ect. You can see why Jews look after other Jews.

Jews are parasites that have been allowed to fester for far too long. They will use your compassion and sympathy against you, and indeed against the entire white race. There can be no moderate stance when dealing with them, for we're running out of time. See: white genocide.

And welcome to Holla Forums. Remember you're here forever.

Also: LURK MORE

no, it says you are nothing more than cattle and should be enslaved. and i'm not exaggerating.

the (ultra)orthodox jews are not zionists. they still believe jews should roam the earth without a home and never become self sufficient. the zionists believe they should become self sufficient, but actually never do so because jews refuse to engage in manual labor.

ok well logically speaking that'd make me an anti-jew since it's clear zionism is wrong, but I need credible evidence to conclude all jews are zionists. Not denying your statement but I am explaining that I don't know what I don't know, and therefore can't say I know that yet (if I ever will).
Yeah I know that. It's a dumb religion. That's why I think the bible is better and I believe in Christ.

They told me i'd be on Holla Forums forever and I grew out of that in 09

dude ok, I am not as informed as most of the people in this shitty, psuedo-slide thread but that sounds like bologna

You admit you are less informed than I, yet you think I am telling you lies? Define Zionism.

It reeks of matzo in here.

where did I call you a liar. I told you that it sounds like bullshit
an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel
First Known Use of zionism
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Zionism

That is a good definition. It is an idea that came from secular jews who were ashamed of jewish culture and who wanted the jews to become a nation of people like every other country, with their own industry, agriculture, military and land. It was an attempt to normalize their relations with the rest of the world; they were aware of the reasons for anti-semitism and admitted those reasons were valid.

The orthodox jews were not interested in this notion because it goes against their religious beliefs. They believe God commands the jews to have no permanent country or home. They are not zionists.

Jews were killed, just not so many of them. What a surprise that the other victims are rarely spoken of.

so basically they're so jewish, that their political stance goes full circle but for the wrong reasons? Kind of like how the over-the-top feminists went full circle?

I'm not sure what you mean, but the Zionist attempt has failed and was basically doomed from the very beginning because the jews are biologically incapable of becoming self sufficient. They refuse to engage in manual labor and only want to survive by exploiting the labor of others. They depend on arabs and other non-jews to take care of all the physical labor in Israel, and Israel still depends on military and foreign aid from the US. Nothing has changed, it's only gotten worse since they are now constantly in conflict with moslems and have entangled us in with them.

damn dude how many levels of rabbit hole are you on right now?

welcome to Holla Forums

thanks

That's not news, everybody knows that.

Another newfag that can't into the catalog

I don't think I have ever seen a thread with so many replies and 99% sage

Welcome to Holla Forums
Unfortunately there is no quick easy way to explain in any level of convincing detail to a non-believer the depths of the web of deciet which the Jew has woven over your eyes.
Simply the more you learn the clearer it all becomes. As another user had already suggested I would start with TheGreatestStoryNeverTold. Also consider reading The Culture of Critique.

Enjoy the ride, it never ends.

The truth is antisemetic, nature itself is antisemetic. The "Jews" are the enemy of humanity. God bless you in your search for the truth.

Also, people always told me that holocaust deniers, or """conspiracy theorists""" are unhappy weirdos living in their mothers basement, with no future and all they can do to make themselves happy is to "shit all over minorities"
But this is the most successful I've ever been, I'm happy, and I've never loved people more than I have ever in my life. But for fucks sake, They really, really try to make you avoid doing research.

Stop being a faggot, you know there's a process and we've got a lot of newfags.

The true final redpill is that it didn't happen

but it should have, and it will soon.

Check em

so if hitler didn't actually kill 6 million Jews, or any for that matter, or even those who say they are Jews, but are not, then does that mean that hes either a liar or a hypocrite AND controlled opposition?

also stop using duckduckgo OP

I don't use duckduckgo

time to start using bing and google

oh boy, you're in for a wild ride here