In the spirit of Christmas here's a comic drawn just for you, Holla Forums. Hope you enjoy

In the spirit of Christmas here's a comic drawn just for you, Holla Forums. Hope you enjoy.

And that's the end of that. Merry Christmas Holla Forums

Maybe next year we'll have another holiday comic made to share with you or one for another holiday.

Beautiful, mate.
Just beautiful.

Missing some Gwenpool, I would've liked to see her wearing a Tux and alternating dialogue with Deadpool while also trying to mug the camera, but other than that…
It's a better, more faithful comic than anything Marvel has put out for the past [X] years.

Terrible but accurate

fukken great. merry jesus-day, boyos.

Aww shucks. Peace and good cheer even to this place.

Pretty cute user, I really liked your style

I know you want to keep the characters consistent but it's like you WANT this shit to be grabbed and posted on reddit.

Who cares what Reddit does with our sloppy seconds? Hell, if they like the damn thing enough maybe THAT will be the change we need to see in comics.

nice job there, m8

needs more lewd

Impressive. Good on you, drawfag.

very wholesome

This was funny, and solid. Thank you OP, you are only a bit of a cock-gargling faggot.

OP is always a faggot, but sometimes they're an awesome faggot, like Freddy Mercury.

Nice comic, but I refuse to believe this was specially made for Holla Forums. A drawfag of this caliber would've been noticed much sooner.
Also Wolverine is dead and Doom is going through some Iron Man phase these days, but I don't blame you for ignoring that.

Leave

Squirrel girl a cute!
this was fantastic user thank you!

Jesus Christ, it still hurts to this day.

Hey Holla Forums

Did you not see Spider Woman bending over in the first pic?

Anyway OP thanks for this comic it was a delightful read.

What version of Gwenpoole are you basing tjis characterization off of? She'd probably be more comfortable doing goofy background gags.

And OP, I'm glad I took the time to open this thread. Hope you feel confident enough to give us your art portfolio website.

Who the hell talks like this?

Someone who has an art portfolio website?

I did?
What the fuck?
I'm just guessing that people who talk about art portfolio websites use art portfolio websites, in answer to

I mistook you for the original user of the post.

Apologies for my ESL leaking out. I just wanted to see what other works the artist who was featued on OP's post did.

A: The OP is the artist
B: Where the hell are you from because its obvious you're not a regular.