youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM
archive.4plebs
twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/819562979255603201
twitter.com/breitbartnews/status/793149010471165952
twitter.com/CatObsessedMax/status/819603936776744961
twitter.com/Calico_Kai/status/819605676490166272
twitter.com/CatObsessedMax/status/819605811391594497
archive.is/6wZVE
auto.bigmir.net/autonews/roads/1520723-Kirpich-probil-steklo-Audi-i-ubil-moloduju-passazhirku
archive.is/wL71z
auto.newsru.com/article/13jun2012/dest
archive.is/kZ7PA
youtube.com/watch?v=cPrzkkbxFeQ
chatcrypt.com/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115510439/#115532326
youtube.com/watch?v=Pe9KN2V5xQ8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115527937/#q115528870
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1679118
galaksija.com/literatura/eigth_tower.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does Trump have a Death Note?

Do Soros next!

TRUMP HAS THE POWER TO KILL AT WILL!

WEEEEWWWWW

Oh nooooo.
That suuuucks.

Too much cocain and faggotry will do that. Burn in hell David Brock.

He's most likely got da aids too.

This isn't that unexpected. After all, she IS a 94-year-old grandmother.

Does kek?

YES PRAISE KEK FOR KILLING THIS FAGGOT SLOW!

ATHEISTS BTFO

Not if Kek has anything to say about it.

WEWLAD

DID YOU THINK "TRUMP WILL MAKE ANIME REAL" WAS A FUCKING JOKE?

Where is that meme even from? I keep seeing it posted everywhere here

He must have looked at himself in the mirror and gone into shock and cardiac arrest over it.

lol

A CNN segment where they cut the guest's feed for wrongthink. That's how the host responded, in the fakest possible way.

some CNN host said that after they cut a feed

Welp, so much for good news

PRAISE KEK!

where is the 555555?

What a slimebag
DAILY REMINDER THE ONLY REASON CNN STILL HAS VIEWERS AT ALL IS BECAUSE KIKES FORCE OFFICIAL PLACES TO PUT TVS TUNED INTO THIS TRIPE IN PUBLIC VIEW 24/7

You're falling apart, David.
You're a mess.

Tick tock, David. Keep looking over your shoulder and maybe you'll see it coming next time.

hey imkampfy, nice to see you enjoying David's suffering. I am as well, praise Kek.

Are we flooding this bitches twitter with "condolences" yet?

Indeed, Brock's endeavors are not working out and he stressed himself into a heart attack. I suspect the same thing happened to Rockefeller and his transplanted heart. It just couldn't handle the strain of all the stress of losing the upper hand.

And that just adds to the beauty of this happening

And a very very scary solstice for all enemies of the imperium!

Let us hope he endures years of being tied to machines before finally succumbing.

Cant Stump the Trump

Checked and kek'd.

I know a Holla Forums fed did this, and I thank you, but you gotta do it right the first time damn it.

What was David doing just a week prior to his heart attack? That's something I'd like to know.

this

If dubs he doesn't live to see next week

PRAISE KEK

This is just the beginning, faggots.

It's comforting to know that all of the great evil men in the world are still mortal.

Welp. Another one for the list.

NWO probably tried to kill him because of his connections to pedogate so he won't get the opportunity to tattle on the rest. Not sure if I should be happy about this or not.

Remember that guy is a real sicko, like all these DC sickos with grey hair, he's some kind of Illuminati witch

That guy tortures kids to death in a basement with James Alefantis

(checked)
your timestamp is dank my man

as a side note, do you guys believe Trump got his hands on a heart attack gun?

Trump has a prototype deathnote

Correction: Barron Trump has one

We warned you guys about shilling our board.

So, who's next?

all of them, they all die

Good, fuck that cunt

Remember the men who stare at goats?

We need to harness that power in a sub. individually, one opens oneself to psychic blowback. Some of us got ill when we psychically attacked Donald's opponent but it worked.

Oh shit SOMEONE POST THE LIST OF NAMES FROM CTR

ITS TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE

MEME MAGIC IS REALLY POWER
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Nigga we've passed 'the men who stare at goats'.
We're at 'final destination'.

Yeah, some of these guys are sure to start dropping. Wonder if alefantis is going to be shot in a botched mugging soon. Weiner must be hidden on an army base somewhere, can't believe he's still breathing.

CTR
ShareBlue
BlueNationReview

ch-kek'd, let's bring down the final solution!

Hmmmm.

Who could have done this?

inb4 user goes out their way to stress the fucker out to point of having another heart attack

All according to Kekiaku

My dick is diamonds.

Webm, nigger.

So how does the heart attack gun work exactly? Is it just a sneaky poison dart? Why hasn't anyone replicated it and put it on the black market yet?

Frozen poison projectile.

tl;dr that particular design is an ice-dart containing a subtle poison iirc.

The Kek train nearly got you, ya little pedo bitch bitch!

WORDS THAT KILL
WILL YOU MEME THEM @ME?

They often shoah them to a small island where they disappear. If they kill them it's way too much attention at a Podesta/Brock type level.

No, but I wish he did. Hell, I wish I had one.

I'm literally a sorceror who's been engaged in fairly intense occult war for the past four months, and people have no fucking idea how serious things are getting.

lmao get fucked, you're about to get unfunded. And Rest in Piss for David.

Digits.
I know that feel.

DRUMPF PROBABLY DID THIS

That was his 4th heart as well

(chek't)
i'm curious. care to expand?

People around me are dying to random bullshit left and right, and I've been told I'm about to die as well. Better have tried. In other news:
"Tucson Mayor Jonathan Rothschild was carjacked at gunpoint in midtown Saturday morning."

Praise kek.

You new or something? We are all in the same boat.

How can an ordinary user with some knowledge of western occultism participate?

All the stuff about demons and whatever being involved with the CIA is completely true. Check out the 8th tower. Essentially, I'm part of a society which is at war with reality.

perhaps there's a modicum of difference between shitposting on Holla Forums and him mentioning being literally a sorcerer involved in deep occult warfare. surely you understand there's a difference?

What would you like to do?

from the outside, it seems like a particular volatile/dangerous time to be fucking around with grimoires, no? what's your take on this.

He's 54. that's not that old.

Bogposting. And cleansing rituals.

also writing death grips quotes on the walls.

Exceptionally dangerous! Grimoires are for wizards. Sorcery doesn't really need grimoires. Sorcery requires the sheer willpower to violate what most people wrongly believe to be the laws and guidelines which govern the nature of our reality.

Just keep laughing at memes.

I doubt it.

Yeah, that's good stuff. I'd say go for it!

I barely post here. I do most of my work in real life, where it makes an actual difference.

(dub-dub-dubs)
Wh-what?

Take some of my energy, brave warrior.

Is a deathnote type scenario possible using memetic magic in some form?

Thanks, Brother!

Hopefully, I'll be able to go full on Lucifer and break from the materialistic reality into the future of Bogdanograd.

You too can learn to mentally control crowds.

Yeah but you laugh at our memes ever chance you get, right? /bane/ crashed a god damn plane just by laughing at shitty writing for fucks sake.

You must be new.

Look, you can't just calmly stroll in here, tell us you're part of some elite magi cabal, and then not offer up details.

im a little glad you're getting what's coming to you

strange people have been randomly intruding into my life lately. some old burned out hippie woman was shouting "RAPIST PEDOPHILE" over and over and over at me in the middle of the road for literally no reason a couple of weeks ago. then a couple of days ago someone came up to me, gave me a fist bump, left me a random piece of paper with "S.T.O. 2014", and some other nonsense scribbled on it. obviously it happens much more frequently online, but the messengers seem to be finding me irl.

how? to channel their attention into the right cause, charging the intent?

CHECKED

Oh god, dude. You can fucking control shit down to the individual gestures each person makes if you have the focus and willpower.

please stop larping.

So how do you guys pick candidates?

You'd tell me to kill myself for being a LARPing fag if I told you who they were. It's the literal Diamond Dogs. No, it's not really mercenaries. It's technology and magic.

There we go!

Go on. Try me.

God help you now, you're in. There is no leaving, as far as I can tell.

I'm now taking lexapro, do you think that will somehow interfere with a possibility of higher awareness?

I was really bad clinically depressed white man lies in a bed. couldn't even meditate. now starting to have energy to actually do shit

archive.fo/U1rAr

We already have that, it's called social engineering.

yup sounds like the tactics of an elite cabal of magicians at war with reality if you ask me

He's a SORCERER, not a magician. Probably can't even do card tricks.

Brock is known to be a daily user of cocaine.When meeting with west coaxst DNC crew in June 2016 he ran out and actually asked if "anybody here got a line for me?"

So do I get my wand in the mail or will a van full of guys in black masks grab me and whisk me away to the closest leyline intersection for an initiation?

Look, fun's fun, but don't play with my emotions by telling me the Emperor will call on me to be one of his sorcerers. That's not funny, it's cruel.

For the record, I'm the one who's being asked to elaborate.

The fact that you can basically remote-control people with your mind in real time is a little bit more horrific.

Thank you. I don't do card tricks. I specialize in mindbreak, combat with demons, and a lot of other weird stuff that's hard to go into because pyromancy and organic telekinesis get a bum rap.

ctrl+F "diamond dogs"

Then look at the ensuing conversation.

You'll most likely be abducted by 5th-dimensional entities in your sleep, like I was. I'm no longer in your reality, but the internet seems to connect somehow. Thanks, CERN!

that explains a lot. surely more than a honed concentration is involved here? some sort of pre-established natural sympathetic induction, perhaps?

nothing gets by you

I want to believe.

Alright. What do they look like? Or is that the wrong question?

they look like the way you feel after you wake up from a particularly vivid dream (probably)

I get extremely vivid dreams. Once with a laugh track and (I shit you not) rolling credits just before I woke up.

take my energy friendo

PRAISE BE

Keep fighting the good fight. You are under the protection of kek my good friend.

First of all, our daily "reality" isn't really a simulation or anything with hard and fast boundaries. There is no such thing as "objective reality", but there is "consensus reality", which is essentially the reality agreed upon, subconsciously, by the whole of our species. That's basically the baseline for how things function, but they get a little fucky often. You can essentially view your immediate surroundings as a form of mental instance (based on the Greek concept of the Phaneron). It's much easier to demonstrate things that do not align with consensus reality in the presence of one person than it is with two, and it seems to get exponentially more difficult. The collective subconscious refusal that such a thing could happen begins to counteract the thing itself. Interestingly enough, this only really matters if you're trying to call your magical shots, or prove it to others.

So, this is going to sound crazy but I am in Arizona and roughly three or four days before that explosion of alien photos on /X/ I had a dream where I was fighting with some kind of weird energy to release something (or somethings) from somewhere and I succeeded. Afterwards, still in the dream, I was approached by a stereotypical three wise men archetype who I made eye contact with. He then transformed into a roughly 7 foot tall alien of a kind I'd never seen pictured (I'm not really into aliens, tbh) with the craziest symbol in its eyes where the pupils should be. It seemed pleased with me, and we had a positive nonverbal interaction. I woke up, blew my nose, and found that not only was there deep crimson blood in my left nostril there was also an enormous amount of some sort of blue substance. I wasn't thinking clearly enough, and did not save it because I was like "gross im not going to go around showing my snot to people" and then roughly an hour later I realized "FUCK". I have a very connected Chinese friend who I told about the dream and showed the symbol. He informed me this lined up with stories he'd heard of Chinese contact with similar entities in the past, and that this meant I was about to die. It has been a few weeks, and I've already been told I die in 2038 so I am not alarmed.

WITNESSED

By "instance" I'm making a shitty WoW analogy. The idea is that the more people in your instance, the less control each individual has over it (assuming an equal balance of power).

You're all Kanye West?

We're taking the fight to those observing and meddling with three-dimensional reality, assuming impunity. They are beginning to feel the pain.

More like we're all Hideo Kojima.

Wait a moment, what stories are there of those entities? Give us some names of these beings.

Save the blue stuff in a jar. Got it.

He merely told me I was about to die. I don't think he would have done that had he not been a friend, he'd have just kept it to himself and watched. I'm going to sketch the symbol, one sec. He did not tell me any names. I don't think the form it assumed is what mattered, other than the fact that it wasn't human. They eyes and the symbol they contained will haunt me for the rest of my life.

i'd generally agree with this. the bit about the collective unconscious idea that consensus reality shapes what is real and acceptable is interesting and is not something i had directly considered before. is this a psychological phenomenon, or does it impact experience directly? in other words, does the fact that everyone strongly believes that there are rigid boundaries to what defines reality actually prevent certain individuals from having certain experiences, or is it just a 'razor' so that when those experiences do impact individuals, they brush them off as nothing?

what are you fighting for? what 'side' are you on? are there sides?

Laughter is a powerful tool. You are all chaos magicians in your own way anons. Just keep laughing.

(Witnessed)

Tell us your secrets maegi.

If bush can cause 9/11 and erase documents with it, Trump certainly can do better and "make death note real".

Thought shapes reality. For most, it's in a "I think I'll go do this, so I do it" sort of way. For a few, it's on the level of "Holy shit, my life is a lucid dream." I'm pretty much there, but still working on fireballs. I'll know I've made it when I can use fireballs. We're fighting Kaballistic magic and ritual magic and pushing for sufficient reality warping that people can no longer pretend that science will help them.

Here's a rough sketch of the symbol. It was in both of the eyes of the entity I saw, but it was not flat. It was somehow stretched through the space between us, making it clear that from its perspective there was no space between us, and it was as if the symbol went all the way into the very essence of that being and all the way into me. It looks to me like a two-dimensional representation of a tesseract.

This was Keks first and only warning. Change your vile ways, David Brock, or the Frog God will consume your soul.

Before any of this began in my life, I met Kek in a dream. I followed Kek's instructions, and my life has become more amazing than I could have imagined.

hmm.. attempting to stop _all_ qabalistic & ritual magic?

Honestly, it's very much a "power to the people" attitude. "Let's open the floodgates and just make magic available to the masses" seems to be the prevailing philosophy. It's a rather cryptic group, and it's easy to imagine I've been shanghaied into fighting for the wrong side, but if I'm on Kek's side and magic is happening, that's good enough for me.

not your personal army

Hey CTR?
boo

As far as I can tell, my group are just a bunch of no-names who got insanely lucky and caught a massive wave and are basically being shitlords and trolling the "magical establishment".

Are you saying what i think you're saying?
I want to be able to throw fireballs and other funky shit. I want to believe.

Does that mean we will actually get waifus in our lifetimes?

seems like that's been a long running theme of the 20th / 21st century, "enlightening the masses". obviously there's a strong force attempting to do the exact opposite, but once you get to a certain place mentally it becomes easier to tell what's what. from where i'm sitting it doesn't appear that keeping the very mutable & magick nature of reality a secret has been 'good' for humanity.

interesting times we're living in.

All that I know is that feathers have been ruffled, and I've survived some shit.

From what I've seen so far, yes. Anime is arguably more real than we are.

What does your trips tell you?

My nearly straight minute of chills is telling me this is going to happen.

Some bulgarian caught some sandniggers using a 4-wheeler. I wished him smooth rides. Now he has armored vehicles and a Hind.

Meme magick is real.

Frog speed wizard-san

Fuck yeah.
We are all going to make it

That's awful.

Checked!

Checked

That's the point.
If you fuck with an actual god, they might just unleash hell in the form of overly-complicated Rube Goldberg ends just to rub it in as they lay waste to their enemies.

I just wanna go home tbh.
youtu.be/Hin_NuLuDs8

Go full monk and shave all your hair or something!

Home is a state of mind. Learn to be at home fighting demons and renegade astral entities.

Holy shit, what could that man have done for God to smite someone he loved?

Why?

HE STOLE THE CIA'S HEART ATTACK GUN!

(checked)
I don't know those feels and hope I never have to..

There is no going home. There is only forwards.

Here's an example of the kinds of things that signify God-War (They're not really gods, and they know they're not, but they're powerful enough that they appear to be from our perspective):

"Alexandra McFarlane is the head winemaker at Druk My Niet, a wine label that means pressure me not in Afrikaans. She says fire ripped through the estate earlier this week, destroying a 300-year-old farmhouse, guest cottages and the cellar that held her 2015 vintage ready for bottling. McFarlane estimates about 37 of the 50 acres of vineyards were damaged."
Happened during a serious hotspot I was engaged in.

Basically, it's symbolic gestures. Carjacking a Rothschild, destroying a historic vineyard that must have been loved by something that also happened to be named "Don't Pressure Me", etc. Something slips through something else's wards and leaves a massive shitpost in its timeline.

I mean your video. Not the wishing bad things for bad people.

It wasn't my video?

There's actually a new trailer that dropped today for a Netflix adaptation of Death Note, it's even trending on Twitter… synchronicity!

(checked)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_umbrella

Bro, that was the dump you took after eating Mexican food.

May David Brock have shit poured down his throat in Hell for an eternity. Make it so Kek, no Jew pedo survivors.

checked

double-checked
Lotta trips in this thread…

Whatever, his video. I was talking about the video.

It quite clearly wasn't an accident.

"oh god" is really popular phrase on SA. nigger bitch larper

Here's hoping the kid torturer dies tonight

Think what you will, or, to be precise, what you are allowed to think. Thoughtcrime is real.

whoops

checked
Good luck, baldanon.

You and Kek may have my energy

Kek is mighty indeed

He's the brother of NYC's governor.

So, you're telling me that you and a few others stumbled onto magic and rather than analyzing the situation and training recruits on the down low, you decide to Rambo Potter it up and take the battle to those who have more experience in their fields than you. Doesn't seem very "enlighten the masses" to me.
Best case scenario: they don't come up with hard counters for all your tricks.

(checked)

It's more complex than that.

The fact that I'm dead helps a lot.

i cant pierce the veil do i need to die first

Whatever you say, but if I were in your shoes I'd encourage some of your group to splinter off and start teaching.

Checked and thanked, brother! Shadilay.

danke schoen

Gladly accepted.

oh shit!

We have.
It's complicated. First memory is dying to severe head trauma as a child, allegedly I was fully gone but resuscitated by "the power of love". I'm at peace with the fact that I'm either in my afterlife, some kind of revenant, or, as I am increasingly convinced, a weird character in a work of fiction.

I might actually be a lich. I don't know anymore, but whatever we're doing is working and it doesn't seem to have brakes.

Have some of my power trips! Checked

Show us where the path starts, user.

Fucking emos.

Hey, I revised my statement. I told you, it's pretty much impossible to know. I'm leaning towards the absolute conviction that we're all very minor characters in a work of fiction.

Re-checked.

Your fiction is not yet powerful enough for your ficticious narrative and setting to stand on its own, thus most of your being overlaps with the shared core of reality and you are still tied to our space.

No, you're locked in here with us.

I think you meant "shattered".

Sorry for triple-post, but I don't give a fuck about the narrative and I didn't write it. My goal, somehow, is to kill or disgrace the author.

But you are still living in the main shared narrative. Break it open, then. Split the main trunk into infinite branches.

nice sentiment

The flame is its own reflection.

Oops!

well that's all the proof i need

Satan is a tranny

Amen to that.

Trump arrests like 2000 pedos and traffickers.
The supply gets cut off
(((people))) start dropping like flies.
Hopefully kissinger and soros next.

Not a (((coincidence))).

(checked)
confirm'd

i know what you mean
if i'm alone, and i casually believe something without forcing it, it becomes real.
i haven't figured out how to do it intentionally yet
i can't want it or focus on it, it just has to happen

checked

(checked)

I moved back into my childhood bedroom because of hard times, and I had forgotten that my dad kept his frog statue collection in there all those years.
I am surrounded by kek at all times

If any trump team people are reading this, time for a Trump outing to a shooting range. Silver bullets baby.

Saw this thread on reddit. Apparently we may have an insider. Image related was a thread supposedly posted 21 March that claims Brock's heart attack was caused by him having a screaming match with a co-worker. Don't know if it's true, but its plausible enough. We're killing them. Slowly but surely, we're killing them off, one by one. I wonder who's going to have some heart trouble next…?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/60xw6g/do_we_have_a_mole_in_shariablue_i_swear_there_was/

Thanks user, I had not realized this was the current game being played. Besides the coming election in France there seemed to be little progress in the main storyline. Trump has become opaque, but your idea sounds very plausible.

Great memories. The discovery of our god KEK

Oops

welcome to the alt right, reddit.

Checked and Kek'd.

Checked.

i had the most bizarre dream last night
there was a man in a suit in some sort of man-made underground tunnel system
there was some sort of power failure, everything was dark, the few lights that were working were red
i could tell instinctively that this was a bad man, the way he looked and carried himself
he went into a large room and there were frogs everywhere
the frogs were massing together to try and form something larger and the man became enraged
he tried furiously stomping everywhere that the frogs clumped together, but it didn't matter, because more and more frogs were flooding into the room faster than he could stomp them.
you could tell that anger was slowly turning into panic
there was a high pitched mocking laughter and a ringing sort of reeeeeeeee
before the frogs could amass into a recognizable form everything sort of zoomed out.
i had gone from third person to first
the whole thing i just witnessed was a youtube video
i remember seeing that there were already well over a million views
i don't know what this dream means, but it had a very different feeling than other dreams
i felt very, for lack of a better word, smug, watching that evil man overwhelmed by the mocking frogs.

I've had dreams that have turned out to be videogames that end in messageboards commenting on the gameplay. Had a dream where I woke up in a pile of people who apparently all slept together, and they were awake and staring at me angrily. Apparently, during my sleep, I'd been talking loudly and saying "None of this is real!" They let me know that they could not associate with someone as irresponsible as me, and told me that I was alone now.

PRAISE KEK

and pass the checks.

Let's hope his failing heart gives out.

Holy crap, didn't even think about that. Without a constant supply of children they really are dying.

I assume the raid is still on-going

Pizza's not really part of the "Mediterranean diet." kek

When I first read this though, I thought of Andrew Breitbart and others who died of "heart attacks." You have to figure that Brock knows more dark shit about more dubious people….! And with all this turmoil in the IC at the moment, maybe someone went rogue. Or followed an order, who knows.

Or it could just be the coke, stress, a shitty diet, chronic type A crap, and of course, the poisonous personality. He's at the classic age when many men (and nowadays women too) just keel over and call it a day.

Regardless of the secret details, I can only say I'm sorry he survived. I've been researching him lately and he is an even bigger piece of shit than I had previously thought.

Way to live up to the stereotype, user.

Just FYI, Love isn't the only thing that can exist beyond time and space no matter what Interstellar tries to tell you. Hatred, spite, and apathy are also pretty strong contenders. There are many others.

Just DIE, you bastard.

perfect is the enemy of good, torfag

you know it's common to suffer a second, much more severe heart attack in 48 hours after the first…

We can all appreciate the schadenfreude, but let's consider the two possibilities here:
1. The stress of leading a comically ineffective propaganda campaign is getting to him.
2. His masters feel he has outlived his usefulness and want to take him out so he won't be around to squeal when they shut the project down.

3. The stress of knowing we are better at his job than he is caused his heart to explode

I like previous user's theory that Trump has taken away their source of fresh blood and organs with all the pedo busts.

dubs confirm

i'll definitely make it true with my memes

Can someone explain to me who David Brock is and why anons are happy he had a heart attack?

Kek. Seeing how king kike died the other day, and now this. There has to be a threshold they've crossed as they suffer from withdrawal, one they've never dealt with before. Their supply has never been interrupted–not like this. It's been one continuous, endless stream of degeneracy.

Head of CTR and MediaMatters newfag. Hillary's chief Internet propagandist.

seriously you should be ashamed (get out newfag)

tl;dr talk shit get hit

Trips of truth. The war wound up after the election; and up after the Inauguration. I don't know where we're going but we're getting there faster and faster.

Let's just say that a lot of people are dying ahead of "schedule".

Probably an attempt at a take out by Hillary's team. They all hate Brock.

keep up the good fight

lollll holy shit the clintons live in a fucking fantasy world where nothing is ever their fault and it's all a big conspiracy…holy shit, i'm so glad clinton lost man, so glad

Barron:Dad, now that you're president can you do something special for my birthday?
Don: ok, how about a level 9000 kike king dies and the head goon lies to congress?
Barron:yeah, that would be cool, Dad!

Has this happened before? Shill puppetmaster falls ill, sequence of posts almost exactly like this appears in thread discussing it?

Consider your digits of power checked.

Prease be to KEK.

when was the last time a sat feed lost signal and we get the bars and tone??

Yeah huh. They all hate david brock so much he runs the dnc interwebs agitprop machine that targets every anti-globalist, anti-hillary post, everywhere.

You will never work for the New York Times, Joe.

Youre not special faggot.

Could this have anything to do with the timing of Acosta's hearing? Simply the stress of thinking he might talk about his boyfriend or something more?

I've been here since 2014, you ass mad faggots. Don't be so paranoid. I know what CTR/CREW is, but I don't remember threads going over exactly who David Brock is. Blame lazy OP.

Let me tell you to go fuck yourself for asking this question and not exercising your own initiative:
Please, go fuck yourself.
When you jack off tonight before you fall asleep, the last thing you're going to hear before drifting off into dreamland is my voice saying "Thank you!".

I'm not mad at anyone user, honest I'm not.

Jesus, these people need to be executed so fucking bad.

Honestly, you're fucking deranged. Asking who someone is not a fucking attack on you. You sound more paranoid than the GamerGate thread in Holla Forums. Second point, what fucking source other than Holla Forums is going to say the truth about someone like this? Of course I have to ask here, you fucking retard. Do you expect me Jewgle to give me the answers, you idiot.

Can I join? What your describing here is a goal of mine and this is the first I've encountered anyone else talking about it.

Yeah, how do you want to go about getting in contact with me?

You either suck at being a shill, or you really, REALLY suck at being based.

Thank you.

go back to cuckchan

Day Of The Rope, friendo.

We'll win this war yet.
praise kek

Am I to understand that this little episode was not a clear enough message?

GET FOR TRUMP

Actually fuck it, let me join too. Im full NEET mode right now and have nothing but time in my hands. Spending that time fighting an occult war against demons with magic sounds worthwhile to me.

HEIL TRUMP

Throwaway email?

That you think you are god because your lazy ass OP got stickied? Yeah. Enjoy your circular firing squad, asshole.

We'll go ahead and call that a 'yes'.

Get get get get got got got got…

Are you willing to go talk to the homeless?>>9558899
Kek seems to approve.

Praise Kek

also
What is the most common activity our collective consciousness does while browing this board? We laugh at memes.

Laughter is an incredibly powerful force

Remember in Monster's Inc where laughter is like 100 times more powerful than screams/fear.

The juden let that slip out in that movie.

Hmm weird.

I'm willing to talk to anyone as long they treat me the same as I treat them.

Kek mitt uns.

Army of wizards here user what are you gonna do

don't be an idiot

Are you magically threatening me? The wizard should fear the sorcerer.

Gets me every time how stupid that writing is.

Also, I am with Kek.

heart attack gun? globalists probably mad at him for giving them that stupid russia bot narrative to push and make them all look retarded

I mean are you going to initiate others

It's a pretty loose organization. First step is learning a little about what's gotten past the filters regarding the Diamond Dogs.

Welp, I can't ignore digits like that.
71m7ca+952j0uc4go9i1lbii0xw0 at pokemail.net

Bowie was literally a necromancer, may or may not be dead, and is a really fucking dope boss.

don't be an idiot

Damn it.

If digits, he dies right now!!!

Yeah but he's also totally fucking ineffective and makes liberals look even more like psychopaths

so….that's why I can do crazy shit on my own, but when there's people around suddenly I'm retarded?

hmmm

Then there's this

archive.4plebs org/pol/thread/115510439/#115532326

Yea, basically you can't break the veil in front of observers or it fucks up, that's kind of what the veil does to begin with.

How fucking great would it be if Trump was organizing these "tragedies" with his own elements and pawns within the intelligence agencies and slowly kill off those media shills who fall below the radar just enough to be killed without enough attention being drawn to the circumstances of the murder to spark an investigation and essentially hold the media hostage by showing that as their ratings fall so too does their life expectancy

you will hang faggot kike

don't just blabber and spread shit that demons/ayys tell you
get a fucking exorcism instead

it would make trump the enemy

So what is Alefantis's real name?

Also, this means they botched it and didn't dose him correctly to kill him.

Clearly they're shaken and making mistakes…

No. We do it by the book.

Holy crap! Once you know what to look for, the jew tricks become predictable. I'm thinking brock is going to be smothered with a pillow by some temp nurse on the 3rd shift.

Is David Brock, dare I say it, /our guy/?

No, no he is not. I just threw up in my mouth typing that.

you are green pill user?

You are like a little baby.

Now I don't know if I want Brock dead or not.

I mean, he can be turned into "/ourguy/" by convincing /theirgoyim/ and chosen that he's purposefully incompetent and a secret hitler. Then (((they))) can an hero him for us.

Whose?

Would he roll over on the deep state and turn state's evidence to save his own skin, though? Carlos Danger is going to rat them out, sure, he's a gutless turd. But brock? He's too dirty, too many raped boys and snuff films starring him, there's no way he talks.

I want in on the wizard stuff. What are the requirements?

Is it just me or does anyone else want Brock to live but get brain damage and retain control of ShareBlue/CREW?

Having a brain damaged retard in charge of shilling us would be great.

Who would know?

Shitpost long enough and you'll suddenly realize that you've been a sorcerer for years.

I'M A BELIEVER. PRAISE TO KEK.

Come on guys, please, I fucking love Shadowrun, and it's all I want to do to live in it. So can we just collectively keep memeing real fucking magic into existence so I can get me a qt Trollwaifu and some decent augs, please?

Like anyone can stop it now.

Oh I shitpost plenty. I get the whole "mass of anons can meme things into reality" ability and I've participated in a few of them, but I'm looking for ways to hone the individual's power.

Does anyone think the Dr. Phil episode yesterday on pizzagate/pedogate was the trigger for the heart attack? They all have to be shitting themselves.

Right, that does not seem like how it'd work anymore. They'd get a shitty connection, he'd stutter, image might get janky, then it might get cut from the booth. This is just BANG, hold tone and bars for a second, back to anchor.

Hoooooly shit yes I have been preparing for this my whole life. I taught myself programming, blacksmithing, woodworking, small electronics, welding, machining, all sortsa shit. I built my own night vision googles, I've got plans and parts for a Raspberry Pi drone, I've played enough KSP to probably have an above average chance of not crashing a predator drone, I am ready as fuck to be a low level Rigger.

He's seeking our power

Careful what you meme for, user. Kek has a sense of humor.

I'm honestly surprised at the lack of it regarding triggered fatties on the internet.
Could it be……
Perhaps……
that none of them ever meant it?

basically melts and goes into the bloodstream all natural-like, so when examined it only looks like you had some naturally occurring did-not-take-doctors-advice complications. It's incredibly rare to use it though since if they used it on a highly visible target all the normies would find out it exists forreals and freak out.
Usually they hit someone with it on the down trend, ie after they're already discredited and nobody cares about them anymore.
or those who are solitary neet diggers not remembering to utilise the 'buddy system'

Nah, more like actual "hypnotism" I presume. Basically, for one form of example, fucking with people enough to drive them mad, but a predictable mad. Kinda like the death note but more effort and no convenient heart attacks see above: you have to do it yourself negro!
See: CIA "gangstalking," make you paranoid enough of places you know in order to drive you somewhere you don't. Or anons antagonising some dumb broad on twatter like Shanley that she starts doing exactly what's expected of an insane person instead of just bilking patreon pitybuxxx. The SJ hoaxers begin to fall for their own tricks and actually see patriarchy everywhere basically gamergate's only tangible accomplishment, kek all these libtards that can't go to sleep without thinking vidya warriors will break down their doors
See also: Sharia Buttloaf

I hate to break it to you user, but…. you may be a cartoon character.

whoever capped that thread forgot about the screencaps of kikebart getting into OwOposting throughout the whole year, jej.
twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/819562979255603201 twitter.com/breitbartnews/status/793149010471165952
not even furfags could handle it.
twitter.com/CatObsessedMax/status/819603936776744961 twitter.com/Calico_Kai/status/819605676490166272 twitter.com/CatObsessedMax/status/819605811391594497 archive.is/6wZVE
daily regrindr we made Milo play a gay bird-dating sim

I'll fucking say!

Oh, shit.

DAVID BROCK KNOWS TOO MUCH about how Soros and the Rothschilds and their ilk control politicians with their vices… Brock probably knows very well why Obama "spent about $65,000 on 'pizza and hotdogs' for a private party at the House.

If I were a gambling man I would make it even odds that Brock has been poisoned.

Meme War never changes.

This has the hallmarks of Orb of Draining. It's my go-to prayer. I think the Rockefeller hit might have been Turn Undead. Praise Kek.

Give us a tip for increasing metaphysical power and focus.

Those dubs are all the advice you need, user.

Kek be praised!

Is it too much too ask for another prominent kike to kick the bucket this week?

wew
e
w

Silver Apples is fuckin great

The fuggest…..
Okay, new plan, qt dorfette drinking companion… pleasenobeardedfemales, pleasenobeardedfemales…..

Top Kek, didn't even have to get our hands dirty. We exposed them into being such a liability they had to be offed by their handlers.

it feels great doesn't it

Shadilay.

its gonna be really funny when the rothschilds handlers start offing them

It's great to see evil punished. God will judge each and every one of these monsters.

tbh fam, in the Nag Hammadi gospels, it explains that the Archons progressively destroy one another until the Demiurge himself commits suicide in his absolute hatred for all his creations.

Who Roths the Rothschilds?
Srsly though, I've wondered a lot about what the next rung upwards is, if we've got any names

Is Podesta next?

italian black nobility, romans. the rung above them is where things get more interesting, i suspect.

sorcerer user, do you like All Natural Lemon & Lime Flavors? you have very good taste, how did you acquire yours?

Feels good.

Some obscure collective of rabbis. Good place to start would be to acquire the names of rabbis that have performed services for the Rothschilds and vice versa. Like that pedo kike that took over the Hare Krishna cult. Look for "spiritual leaders" with ties to the Rothschilds and/or their puppets.

I know a very little bit about that from that Aussie(Kiwi?) guy who explained Christ consciousness, Rome Rules, ship of Earth, and all that. What are your suspicions about the step further? Extraterrestrial? Inter-dimensional? Metaphysical? Some, none, all of the above?

I just wiki'd him

wasnt me thou

Fukken nice. Keep on fighting user. I don't think I'm really cut out for all that myself though.

remove the vampires' food source and of course they're gonna drop. I'd imagine Soros at least has his own dungeon with "rations" to sustain him for a while yet, even if his supply lines were to be completely cut.

this too.

i dont think the black nobility are the final rung of 'humans', thered probably be a few rungs above them and then it would go archontic/whatever you want to call interdimeminational possibly also extraterrestrial evil entities, then a few rungs laters the demiurge then a few rungs above that youd get Holla Forums secretly being in charge of everything the whole time and just fucking around for lulz.

Someone edited it at like 4:30 in the morning. Wew. This kike is cooked, they'll send a company-man to the hospital for sure if the deathdart didn't work.

(checked)
Everything is always much simpler and more dreary in reality than the stories. Kikes who infested societies through passive techniques mastered over centuries, only to be undone by the evil and hubris in their own hearts.

of fucking course.

What the hell have you done to your font?

nah kikes are just the scapegoat, they arent even high on the 'human' pecking order. it all ultimately goes very 'metaphysical'.

ah, found more on it.
auto.bigmir.net/autonews/roads/1520723-Kirpich-probil-steklo-Audi-i-ubil-moloduju-passazhirku archive.is/wL71z
auto.newsru.com/article/13jun2012/dest archive.is/kZ7PA (vodkarunes)

Me either.

I always felt it was weird how hivemind-y both groups are, like they're all not allowed to believe differently. It feels like with SJ cucks, so I can only presume they've also always had 'something above,' even if it's nothing more than a shared delusion like moloch-worship.

That's only because the stories exist as mental creative power "sinks" for lack of a better word. Trap those most capable of dangerously fantastic world-changing thought by convincing them that the extraordinary is non existent, that the very concept of a dream is something thats "not real, unattainable"

this is a good indicator that something is low in the pecking order. its also why the reddit tier 'muh praise kek' shit on Holla Forums is so cringeworthy. anything that places something 'above' itself is a cuckold, plain and simple. its a slave mentality.

You don't even have to go back to anywhere, you just need to leave.

The reality of the world is always the same, it's just whether or not you have the power to enjoy it.

praise (v.) Look up praise at Dictionary.com
c. 1300, "to laud, commend, flatter," from Old French preisier, variant of prisier "to praise, value," from Late Latin preciare, earlier pretiare (see price (n.)). Replaced Old English lof, hreþ.
Specifically with God as an object from late 14c. Related: Praised; praising. Now a verb in most Germanic languages (German preis, Danish pris, etc.), but only in English is it differentiated in form from cognate price.
noun
the act of expressing approval or admiration; commendation; laudation.

I APPROVE OF KEK
EH'S A BREDDY COOL GUY WHO DOSNT AFRAID OF ANYTHING

Your kike stink emanates right off of you.

KEK IS OUR FRIEND, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. OF COURSE WE'RE GOING TO LIKE OUR FRIENDS.

coming from a newfag thats pretty hilarious.

Uncuck your mind.

Oh here wait let me descend into pointless, irresolvable "NO U"-ing about which one of us has posted on Sri-Lankan Marionette Aficionado Usenet Groups the longest.

you know damn well that 99% of the reddit teir newfag morons on here are not considering it as such, they are placing it above themselves. its a memetic comfort animal for the uninitiated to cope with the utilization of a weapon beyond their comprehension. if this shatters your worldview you need to lurk more.

Brock knew this day was coming. He did not leave to a country where the US could not extradite him. He might die in hospital. If not, he might agree to testify against the Dems, in which case he will plead guilty and die in prison.

Podesta is next.

THANK YOU AIDS STROKE

The NYPD announced HRC's knowledge of Weiner's innapropriate relations with a minor (felonious); 'tying up loose ends' perhaps

ONE DAY, YOU"LL FEED ON A RARE FROG

S H A D I L A Y

I SEEN FOOTAGE
youtube.com/watch?v=cPrzkkbxFeQ

THIS IS GENOCIIIIDE

Then remind them that Kek is a friend, not a master. What sort of kikery are you trying to pull by doing otherwise?

the past few days, alex jones has been referencing stories from japan where kids stay up all night playing games and die. i picture brock sitting at his computer for multiple days trying to craft narratives like a game and control his bots and dying from no rest.

MEME Responsibly

look at where this thread started and where it has gone, how can he cope lol

i never said otherwise, i said placing something above yourself is pathetic and cuck tier, which it is. me stating this fact eliciting such a visceral 'f-fuck you, g-go a-away' response just strengthens my point, especially when i was, in that instance, replying to somebody who pointed out 'weird hivemind-y' activity.

believe it or not, the idea of wanting you to 'worship kek' (as in place above yourself) is in fact the kikery at work here, not me.

>>>/gaschamber/

Edit Wikipedia, edit consensus reality.

I place my dick slightly above ur mums tits and she sucks it because you are gay son of a whore and also dumb ugly faggot.

ok bud

I'm a bitter pill.

values and ideals are not above yourself they are a part of yourself, and irrelevant to what i said.

Basically, imagine life as being a card in Magic: The Gathering which is capable of playing games of Magic: The Gathering. Step one would be killing whatever played you, step two would be re-shaping the game.

checked

This is pretty much how I see myself:

Why is Christianity a lie?

Heresy is thoughtcrime. Let that sink in, please. If there are thoughts you are not allowed to have, it's because those very thoughts are dangerous to the system of control which surrounds you.

Also, if you view God as omniscient and omnipotent, it means that leading humanity to our current state was either part of the plan or done for God's personal amusement.

Finally, this:

The Hindu pantheon is very active right now. The weird, fucked up godhead formed by the semitic religions seems to be engaged in self-defeating infighting. The Norse pantheon is regaining strength, and doing so with a vengeance. None of these entities are as powerful as they would like their believers to believe, but let's just say Odin's really unhappy with what's going on.

Once we become a multi-planetary civilization, and we realize that we're far more akin to the Orks of WH40k than the humans, we're going to be real force to be reckoned with.

Kek has a very light touch, but it's all it takes. A little bit of carefully orchestrated chaos caused by an entity long thought to be out of the game has a snowball effect that the others would be very foolish to ignore, but seem to be ignoring out of pride and sheer denial.

For the record, my axle broke while I was driving tonight. I am very lucky that it didn't happen at speed, and that other vehicles were not damaged. Roughly 10 minutes before it happened, I told a friend that Soros was next.
Praise Kek!

man c'mon you can't expect me to just take you at your word on a statement like that. I've done some crazy shit, but I'll tell you right now, there are entities that would rain hell down upon you for violating free will to that degree.

I swear I know exactly who you are. either that, or I just keep meeting the exact same person, with the same stories, same personality, same beliefs, same everything they just look different each time. interesting but concerning in some ways. if my assumptions are correct, something very bad was done to you at the same time something horrible was done to a few other people I cared about and myself.

tfw wanted to go home all my life. I fear home is gone now

got the scar on your chest to prove it eh?

alright I'm not reading the rest of all of this. cept this odin is fucking PISSED OFF and keeps wanting me to honor my ancestors by going to war. I keep trying to explain that a man cannot simply go to war without the order from kikes…. this makes him very unhappy.

btw people, fireballs are real, they are visible, not even fucking kidding you, I larp not, I make them all the time. not a joke about lighters, with my bare hands. scared the everliving fuck out of me the first time. magic was and is real, guess who fucked it all up and destroyed the teachings so now you have to basically be self taught? yep, kikes.

you don't have to disguise your bumps as posts family, the thread is stickied

Some horrific things have been done to me. I might be who you think I am. Would you like to talk directly?

I know the thread is stickied. I have a stream-of-consciousness posting style, and I'm not saging because it's stickied.

What's the difference between a wizard and a Sorcerer?

Years of virginity accumulated?

I said it before and I'll say it again, we've surpassed "you have to go back", we are now into full "get out" territory.

As far as I can tell, either balls or idiocy. It's a matter of casting what you'd like to cast when you'd like to cast it, without having to prepare it in advance. It's like looking at magical safety guidelines and saying "Fuck that, I'll deal with the problems later." It's really not supposed to be done, allegedly. If nobody ever told me the rules, I'm not going to play by them.

Attached song is for you:

Checked, brother.

are you actually illiterate? for your sake id hope so.

Prepare your butthole.

into the filterino you go kike

Pretty much a global conciousness. It's how when Soduku games are released in an earlier time zone, the following timezone has 20-30% higher scores. Other people have already done it so the information is already in the 'cloud' as such. Sure, some may find results online etc but I doubt it counts for all the increases as it defeats the purpose. We are all connected to the megaverse in multiple ways, electrical/quantum/etc.
Same with invention and ideas. I have come up with a number of unique ideas in my industry, if I sit on them too long others come up with them independently almost every time, even after 20 years of not inventing them.
Same with willpower and all sorts of other shit.

Perception creates reality. You can manifest whatever you want. Best example for me was manifesting a shareholder cash injection when my company nearly folded. Or a connection to a fortune 50 company, or meeting the right people at the right time.

Your mind is an incredibly powerful scalar electromagnetic interface with this vibrational reality.
Ever had dreams more real than real life?

The only limit is you.

Used to dabble in occult and the rest but more of a vehicle to understand manifestation, willpower and controlling your own mind. You don't need some faggy demon to do it, the point of satanism is self empowerment - you are more powerful than any demon. They are at your beck and all.

TLDR: group think is incredibly stronk and e.g. Trump election is sort of thing that will drag us away from the chaos we were about to head down….

Also if you ever followed timewave zero, there were allegations it was a few years out prior to occuring. With Nov 8th and the huge gut feeling/shift that day, I believe we hit 'absolute novelty' at that point. Novelty has SHARPLY increased since then and the model fits almost exactly.

We're in for a wild ride and I should probably do some more digging into what is coming in future. It's that damn hard to tell now…

The cosmic pinball machine is now permanently on tilt. Nothing is certain, not even nothingness.

Kali Yuga in 2025. Whether you believe the prophecies about what will happen then in regards to Kalki's return, we are at the end of a very long spiritual and planetary cycle. I feel like that must factor into it.

nice trips

Checked.

Who got the get?

If I steal by accident, praise kek and heil hitler

Lmao, how misguided.

Nice quads.

threaten me again child and you will regret it. if you can not see the truth in what i said, then you are already a slave.

:^)

All of us here are veterans of thousand psychic wars.

Can I get a quick synopsis?

Anyone ever tried to hypnotize and black-bag you IRL?

Even back when I was 12 I didn't write that cringy, simmer down Obi Wan.

Who initiated you, and into what cuckery?

He was initiated into shill-school to derail the thread. Just filter him.

I want to believe. Any good reads on how to exactly do this?

Don't clutter your mind with the thoughts and restrictions on others. Just sharpen your will.

Love this song. Very powerful memes are encoded in it.

Well well well, right on time for end of two terms for Trump..
Thanks for that user.

It feels that way since Nov 8th. We got much work to do ;)

There will come a time when they will be forced to bow, or accept vassalage. There is always a bigger fish.

Wew lads.

Trippy, right?

holy crap

Anyways, I'm going to stay focused on Soros' death. That'll muddle things very seriously.

Indeed. The man who comes after Trump comes at the end of a 12,500 year cycle. Last time this cycle flipped the ocean rose 60 feet worldwide and pushed the coast back 40 miles. We're in for a wild ride after Herr Trump has done his part.

Kek has spoken.

oh shi-

Let's just say that the side of this conflict which includes Hideo Kojima, David Bowie, and JoJo is probably the one to be on.

This^

Focus within as all power base is found there. Learn meditation/astral projection/RV/etc which is the most simple connection to infinity/everything around you. Channel that energy and mindset to do what you wish. If you channel it to bad things, they will happen as well, e.g. wishing people to die etc is very powerful for some - that caused a lot of shit in the past for me.

The only way to believe is to try, manifest it, make it a mantra, visualise it, see it, feel it, think it - then live it.
When it happens first you will loose your shit. That said, hardest part is recognising/remembering the change. Often it is very subtle or sequence of subtleties.

This and the Rothschilds + the rest of the puppet string pullers (Soros is but a mere public facing billionaire pawn).

there is nothing bigger than the big guy.

he died a few months ago. but you might as well keep focusing on it since it couldnt do any harm.

for the record david bowie was ritually abused by (((them)))

People in my life are already dying in strange ways. I know the price.

That might explain the retribution he's pursuing. Why won't you leave? How's your gambit pileup? It's going to end in horror (4 U).

I've found that cars don't do well with this sort of stuff. I tend to have parts explode that should be physically incapable of exploding or that are not wear items that fail catastrophically. it's very annoying. in the process of rebuilding my whole drivetrain atm in fact because a part not integral to anything exploded into the transmission.

dunno what i would say really. so much has been said so many times and I still can't fix what was done.

well that's a feely song. you are almost undeniably one of the same and I don't know what to do with it because I can't fix it. or its not time yet or some shit, it's all vague and i can't get answers. I just want to ballroom dance again.

I never wanted things to be this way and when I signed it was to make things better for everyone.

if any of that makes any kind of sense, then we have a problem. not a bad problem persay, but this right here is supposed to happen and from here fate is verrry blurred. I don't like not being able to see, it makes me very uneasy.

comprehension flail.
I said the kikes have someone above them, that's why even their "smartest" appear to act as a hivemind. (all those shitsniffing SJ acuckdemics and the open borders shit for instance)

but this is also a possibility. Funtimes ahead either way. Enjoy some gooks.

also explains michael jacksons course of action.
do you feel in charge?

Do you?

I think I'm one of the ones you haven't met yet. I think we'd really benefit from talking, because the only one who seemed actually connected to my situation told me he was "bored of this channel" and stopped responding. I mostly just need someone to talk to.

Not only did the ice caps melt and raise the ocean, a lot of people theorize a fucking comet hit the planet.

scientificamerican.com/article/did-a-comet-hit-earth-12900-years-ago

The "Great Flood myth" that essentially every ancient civilization has stems from massive and unexpected rise in the ocean level. It's why the Bagavad Gita, The Bible, etc all have this myth. It's also ancient Aryan societies like India that originally transcribed it so you can see how these myths and this cycle has a spiritual chord that connects us to it.

So we've got Hitler, we've got Kali Yuga, and we've got Trump who while I don't believe he's an avatar of Kalki he very well may be leading the way for him like a herald. The end of the "decay" cycle is 2025 meaning the growth cycle begins. It'll be like 6000 years before that spiritual closeness reaches it's height but I mean shit, I'll gladly rebuild the Reich in the next 100 years and let our kids do the spiritual stuff unmolested by the Semitic menace.

look dude, if you're still using demons as a crutch, you're in for a bad time.

Severe trauma unlocked my powers and it took a long time to learn about them, the hard part for me was firstly paying attention and realising what was happening, second it was realising reality is not real, time is non existent and everything is connected.

From then on it's been comfy, i would highly recommend shattering the walls of your mind.

psykek wars ftw

Ive tried astral projection and similar shit several times before but every time i dont manage to concentrate enough to get into any kind of trance. There were some situations where i had the feeling i was getting into it but then slipped right out right away. The last time i tried i spent around 5 hours just lying in a dark quiet room trying to concentrate and didnt manage shit in the end. So far its not convincing me very much but i want this so much to be real that i wont stop trying if you just tell me what im doing wrong.

nigger tier tbh

thats what i was saying in the first place. no crutches here.

no one cared who i was until i put on the mask.

Let this sink in, please.

You too? Why the fuck is this happening to seemingly everyone?

998… 001… kek

Kek is being very insistent.

Sometimes a lack of gets is comforting.

It's all on tilt.

you have to go back, pablo

I really have no idea what you mean.

I've got a fairly good solution (better than throwaway emails) for getting into contact. I really think we'd benefit from a discussion, because there are a lot of pieces to this puzzle and I've got some crazy ones that seem to be from a different one.

There is nothing human about his face. Like all that's going on in his head is narcotics pumping out strained dopamine production and necro pedo movie images. I've never seen such a good case for sentencing a person to death for having the face of a monster faggot.

"In real pinball machines, players would bump and tilt the table to tweak the trajectory of the ball to their liking. This is known as "nudging". While a little nudging can add skill and depth, too much breaks the game and needs to be guarded against."
The real question is who, how, and why. The answers seem to be "us", "magic", and "because nothing else was working".

this is used very sparingly if you save it, use it wisely.

what's your solution?

Wait, do I not have more posts in this thread?
I didn't think my IP reset yet, I usually have to complete a captcha whenever it does.

That symbol looks extremely familiar. It's found on Mac computers.

go read what i fucking said in the first place. im not trying to rob you, im trying to help you.

I was going to post that his post was kinda asspull because of that, but the more I think about it, where DID Apple come up with that logo for Macs?

I should have gotten that. I totally understand what you mean.

This is becoming so common in my industry it is actively discussed even amongst fairly blue pilled participants.

chatcrypt.com/

Room name is "we should talk"
Password is "zapdossolrock"

We can post copies of our posts ahead of time, then post them to verify ID. Then, we can proceed to another room or another method of communication.

changed the basic browser settings to comic sans, thats what

what wouldn't work?

proof

Are you a school teacher?

Learning about the crossword puzzles was one of babby's first greenpills for me.

It was a few years ago, I used to like watching random documentaries and stumbled across some shit about collective consciousness or something. Its been so long I forgot what the topic of the documentary was.

It referenced an experiment where they isolated a group of people, and then gave them crossword puzzles from 2 days ago, that the public has already solved. They found that the group did significantly better on puzzles that were solved by the public, compared to other ones.

And it doesn't stop there, it also referenced that gorillas on one part of the world discovering something(use of a certain tool or some shit), then another group of gorillas far away coincidentally discovering the same thing soon after. That was linked to how we men(Europeans) discovered the same things around the same time in different parts of the world.

Respect the powerful that fights for the weak.

I'm going to need some more information than that.

are you referring to this?
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundredth_monkey_effect

We control/exert manifestations of willpower which could be considered 'Kek' or similar as a whole, which indirectly influences/controls those who cannot so easily think for themselves/manifest things on their own conciously e.g. many of T_D through idolatry of either Kek, Pepe or Trump himself.

T_D is almost less to do with Trump now than it is a collective hive movement to fix this path of spacetime.

Remember we created it.. all they need to do is believe/will it and lend us energy and we're all on the same train. Like snowpiercer, everyone has their own role on the train.

Balance can be a bitch sometimes eh..

Things happened when I was young which created first lot of that shit, then later realization of manifestation was the same trauma.
They use trauma/near death/etc techniques to break minds in Montauk program and similar too for good reason.
Helps you forget yourself but also can lead to psychopathic leanings.

AP is hard as fuck for some (myself included) especially those with very active minds. Relax each part of your body in stages, removing feel/disassociating from it. Breathing is incredibly important here, also being in a good, quiet and comfortable place. Worst case try alpha/beta/gamma brainwave music/binaural audio via headphones if you don't run an isosceles triangle'd hifi setup in your bedroom, it can be very powerful on newcomers. Main thing is getting used to entering the right state to do this.
Some say cannabis is good for it, others say not and can lead to loss of control. I think both camps are right and it depends on how/what/etc you are doing.
Don't be frustrated. Go into it and manifest/visualise what you want.
If that [AP] is too tricky to nail first time (it was for me too in the traditional sense) then focus on meditation, manifestation and dreams. AP or any of this stuff takes a while to master for most. Some are naturals (lucky motherfuckers). Learning triggers/consistent themes in order to gain lucidity, write down your dreams every day and mantra 'I will remember my dreams' before sleeping. Learn about controlling lucid dreams. Check out lucid crossroads on the net if it's still around. Great resource. You can't do it all the time but it's no different to astral projection. It's the same thing… just you get dumped into the other side instead of going there yourself.
That control then manifests/leaks into real life. You realize it's all the same shit, perception creates reality.
Once or twice I've lived entire lifetimes in dreams. That's a real mindfucker to wake up from, time compression to the extreme is severely fatiguing. You feel like you have not slept for a week.
I don't do much true AP these days, more meditation and viewing/information absorption/RV type stuff. It achieves the same purpose for me, is much easier and has been the source of many ideas/solutions/inventions. Also I find after much time/practice, being in tune with the mind state/feeling to do it can lead to making it possible in more scenarios than e.g. just in bed, even walking around or similar in the right mindset will do it, even meeting people and figuring out their secrets/things they keep suppressed instantly or if they are fabricating/hiding things and what needs digging into more. It's not some psychic bs 'your grandmother Ismerelda will die' but more a direct innate feeling that you cannot shake off, often times if you get to know them more later, you can find out if that feeling was indeed correct. Usually it is. It's pretty much cheating in business but very empowering ^_^

A vast majority of experiences/objects/people can give you information unknowingly be it through body language, mind or otherwise.. attune to yourself, your inner self and the rest becomes self evident.

Remember, the primary construct/differentiator in this universe is information.

indeed. yet the more who awaken the better.

Another good one is the experiments done in Japan on a playstation a decade or so ago. I can't remember exactly what but if you google it'll probably come up.

They had a control 'played game choice with X or Y outcome'.
They had another group who willed the 'choice x' in game before selecting it.

Those willing the right choice were again 30%+ or so higher chance of getting the right choice, than the control group who played it at face value.

The 'emotion engine' in the PS2 is you.

lel

I have problems with relaxing and emptying the mind in general. It seems i cannot have no thoughts for more than a few seconds. And if i try to concentrate to fall into a trance the longer i concentrate, the more likely it is that i just forget about me trying to concentrate and everything comes flooding back. Its really messy and fucking annoying because it gives me the feeling that im actually less likely to pull this shit off than the average joe. The biggest problem i seem to have with everything is remembering to do it. Its especially bad with stuff you have to repeat every day. One day ill just forget about it and ill stop doing it.

i can only keep getting harder

Exactly, i was a science nerd through school and learning that matter is just atoms in empty space all of it, a rock, my body, air – the only thing making reality what we see it as is our own mind.

Tell your pal Odin we need some fucking help down here and i'll abandon christianity in a heartbeat if he gets his ass out of his chair.

Fuck it. Take me with you. I'm going to sleep now and try to visit you in my dreams.

Everything in the Universe is either cheese or purple. Good goy.

breathe. look around you. dont think. observe your surroundings. breathe. become aware of your surroundings and your breath. then just stop giving a fuck about anything. its about willpower. it starts like hunting or lifting weights, focus and shut off the mind. but then just stop giving a fuck. itll get to a point where you reach that state subconsciously without even trying it. thats when things get real interesting, like subconsciously doing things even while consciously using the mind. sleep takes on a whole new meaning.

it hard to instruct beyond that for me personally since i was never taught and ive always just done it.

that's not real.

I think Brock got to his office this morning, sat down and opened twitter, and saw a DM from that *_buzzer faggot warning him that the nazi psychopaths at 4chan discovered his secret lair.
Then he opened his e-mail and saw a dozen marked "urgent" all noting Nunes' letter. His world is crashing around him.
I don't think David Brock had a heart attack, I think he had a panic attack.

Thanks for the help. Ill try again and again until i make progress. What can i do against starting to feel like im burning up when trying to meditate or calm down? Thats one thing ive noticed. I slowly get envoloped in this warmth that slowly turns into a displeasant heat. And it puts me in an uncomfy position.

Might be a good sign user. That or a ringing sensation/tingling is actually the commonly described feelings before you get very close to astral projecting. Try 'sitting up' out of your body or moving your arm, without moving your arm… move the 'energy'. You might be right on the money and closer than you think….
Ensure you are not too warm/cold prior though. Usually your body gets cooler as you are in a very, very low state of activity.

The hotness gets almost unbearable though. I start to sweat heavily and its really uncomfortable. Also when i feel like im making progress my heartrate goes through the fucking roof and i basicly excite myself out of the trance subconciously. I suppose that will go away with training and experience, yes?

sure you are buddy

Ahhhhh! understood.

Yes you must be patient to do this. It doesn't happen over night, took me months of trying to even get anywhere.
First time I ever did it, sat up, looked at my arm, looked over to my PC and saw every single side of it at once, all the electrons flowing through the circuits bit like 'matrix code vision' in the movies. Intense as fuck.
Then got too distracted/excited about doing it than actually enjoying/experiencing it like you also run into and snapped out of it. Trick is to ignore the beginning of that feeling and just focus on maintaining the state you are in.
Perhaps try manifest that you'll be cooler/work on loosing association with your body. I find focusing on each part of body with an affirmative mantra 'relax, feel the vibrations dissipate and relax/disconnect from the body' in small
sections…
Other thing is imagining your body is a white sphere of energy surrounding you and blocking all external influences. Try to move as that energy body or imagine you are formless.

Another big issue I have is vision. Can feel/hear things but not see them all the time.

Practice makes perfect.

never give up.
the discomfort is probably just your (((mind))) fucking with you. let it be, its not real, none of this is. just focus on your breathing until you stop giving a fuck about anything. ive never had discomfort from the warmth, i like the warmth. itll feel warm and happy, its like pure emotion, like love or joy, i usually smile or laugh during it. just let it be and stop giving a fuck.

never give up. never submit. never back down. never relent. fear is the mindkiller face your fear and let it pass through you. never doubt what you are and fucking break anything that demands submission or attempts to intimidate you. if something wants to butt heads with you, butt heads with it so hard its skull splits.

people taking this emo 14 yo larper seriously erodes all my hope on Holla Forums

Excellent points.

Something to add to this, some also hear ringing sounds (I do often) when doing this. Closer you get, higher the frequency gets.
Perhaps try manifest that next time you feel the warmth, imagine you are on a tropical island or something to negate feeling the 'heat' and overriding the experience.

All of these feelings are not real as said above, your mind/brain is going wtf…

I'm glad I'm here with all of you guys. I've never felt so close to people I don't know and who don't know me. I feel it. We're going to make it, lads.

That is funny since all recent dreams that i can remember that would classified as 'nightmares' by other people i completely decimated the monsters and didnt feel a speck of fear. I also usually manage to break through that not being able to run or hit things most people have in dreams where they dont move. I feel like my dream-me is disproportionately strong in comparison to the real me.

I dont remember any ringing on my side. But Ive got enough signs that shit seems to work.
On a side question, say i manage to astral project, lucid dream or whatever. Will i be able to decide on the time i want to spend there and how much time will have passed once i wake up? Ive always wanted to spend a week or so andventuring in some dream land and wake up only to find out its been a couple of hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pe9KN2V5xQ8

now THIS is fucking important and you fuckers let the attention whore emo/CIAnigger derail the fucking thread

I can't tell you what you can and can't do. All I can tell you is the possibilities in the quantum realm are only limited by yourself.
Have not had too much time compression/dilation when meditating/APing etc but have had in dreams.
I see them as one and the same, so the key is to work out how for yourself.

They are well overdue for some house clearing. We've figured out far too much about them. Thanks pedogate/pol/etc

great. that shit is just as real as any of this is. all meditating is, is lucid dreaming, at least to me its all the same. try doing all the breathing shit as you fall asleep.

remember, (((they))) cant fuck with you unless you allow them, none of this is real. dont take shit from (((anything))). its all an illusion. death is an illusion. (((they))) have no power over you in any 'reality', nothing (((they))) can do will ever stop you.

You know, I doubt Pepe would actually do that to Wojack.

Is lying on your back required or does any comfy position work? because im a side sleeper and ive been trying to do it in my back every time because otherwise i fall asleep too quickly due to the aforementioned forgetting what i was doing.
So what happens to all the normalfags after they die?

Well they are incompetent as ever because the fucker lived and no inferno

Usually reincarnated to try again.
Those who make it return to the source.
This is a very subjective area though.

This is a great piece of advice. Self empowerment is critical.

But we should be focusing more on this.
We need to meme/associate SB/Brock/Alefantis etc to Rothschild and soros. Shine the light on them.

Alright thanks for all the help. Ill now go to bed and try to figure things out. And if it doesnt work ill try again later. And again and again and again as long as it takes. Ill try to get the real me to be a bit more like the dream-me. user out.

anything you feel like
forgetting what you are doing is a good thing, just do it actively and let it happen. i dont really know how to say it since ive just done it forever subconsciously.
im not sure if normalfags are even real, like biobots or NPCs. or they might just have to reincarnate here a million times or something until they get a soul and/or wake up. just redpill everything and everyone as deeply as you can.

And nothing of value will be lost…

Schway. Now we wait for decks and cyberware.

THE MEMES

smh fam, but we're hurtling full-speed for different IP.

Drokk me that would be a glorious future but the real one will be Elysium without the orbital habitat.

You're a victim of (mis)information noise in our world. You knwo what I mean, wifi, radio, tv constant internet entertainment going on in the background. That's a subconscious programming. It's literally "They Live" tier right now. Distance yourself from everyday facade of a life and in time peace of mind and thoughtrace will fade away. Faraday cage can be sort of an extreme case helper pack

Long-period comet strikes that destroy advanced civilisations are one of the great gnostic secrets.

Patience. A degenerate like brock will be doing lines and watching pedo snuff films before the day is out. Have to check local papers for mysterious fires at call centers/gopher farms full of low-paid temps, takes time. Brock will die never knowing who is Pepe.

When faced with a televised death penalty or life in prison he may re-consider.

Hey wizard man, what do you know about various planes of existence because I think my property and surrounding area are slowly vanishing into another one.

I'm not physically or mentally fit, can you grant me a good life and well being?

He posted that in different variations 3 times that day.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115510439/#q115532326
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115528989/#q115530274
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115527937/#q115528870

This may be more important than we realize atm.

FOXDIE

i believe you're referring to rupert sheldrake's idea of morphogenetic resonance, and morphogenetic fields, right? you teach a rat to navigate a maze in spain, and rats all over the world become noticeably more efficient at navigating that same maze. interesting stuff.
sheldrake.org/research/morphic-resonance/introduction

thanks for the reminder. sometimes i forget.

understanding the landscape of occult / magick / summoning feels more important than actually participating or practicing sometimes. i like to think there are 'cleaner' ways of going about accomplishing your goals, without the wildly unpredictable consequences of employing forces beyond our understanding or control. perhaps there are some operations that actually require the help of entities from the outworld, though. who knows.

yeah, i've definitely felt that at some point in the past couple of years we crossed over, and these days it's quite obvious that every second of minute of every hour of every day is full of excruciatingly beautiful novelty at this point. it's quite amazing if your mind is tuned in a way to perceive that. btw, wasn't there a 'timewave one' correction that came out? that might be what you're referring to.

good stuff user, thanks for the thoughtful reply.

Bush Sr., Rockefeller, Brock

Is their health failing now because Trump cut off their supply of fetal organs and baby foreskins? I honestly think these people feast on the flesh of the young.

Anyone can confirm this?

I don't think so. his people are third generation greeks from buffalo, NY. He worked shit restaurant jobs and then fagged himself out to some rich dc people and started his own restaurants. Doesn't sound very rothschild to me.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1679118

no

they bought him properties… there is a big connection there

Where does one go to learn these skills?

if you have to ask you're not ready. develop whatever skills you're already interested in with discipline and intention and the rest will follow.

Great link user. Seems slightly familiar but obviously didn't give it time of day it deserved. Now will be focusing much closer at it. Seems to be pretty much the same stuff, with a different choice of descriptors. Everyone eventually finds the same thing in their own field of expertise if curious enough. They use their life to try find the source of all things.

I thought McKenna died prior to TW0 happening? But a revision would make sense if called prior. Was always on the fence about it, but now truly see the 'novelty' of the idea indeed with a few years shift..

Our whole reality is shifting, your property may be a microcosm.

Not really, no. I'm not really on the faith healing / witchdoctoring side of the spectrum. It's all I can do to keep myself together (exercise, meditation).

You're right that I still have plenty of work to do on myself before I even start to learn magic.

However if the goal is to "open the floodgates and just make magic available to the masses" wouldn't it be productive to share places where someone would find information to learn the practice?

Everyone on Twitter is complaining about Light being white but not a single one complains about L being a nigger.

Black IQ doesn't go high enough to even start to approach L's intelligence.

Interesting.

fair.
i've gone back to this text over and over. it is a splendid foundation/orientation of the mindset necessary for magickal operations.

golden-dawn.com/goldendawn/UserFiles/en/file/pdf/fortune_training_work_initiate.pdf

good luck

Huh, well that somewhat explains why my internet cuts out at random and why the road that leads from my home dead ends sometimes.

104 posts from e0b048 trying to derail this thread, interesting.

TY for taking the time to share :)

how is he derailing the thread?
All he is doing is talking about kek to channel our energies to harm these pedos.

Yeah, that sounds fairly typical. Any interesting local landmarks or legends?

Hey, I was asked to engage, and engage I did!

I'll go, though.

sorry for the trip, it's an org-related sockpuppet joke. it's posted everywhere. ##ZersetzungApophenia

e0b, what was the deal with the conversation you were having yesterday with that other guy who you may or may not have known?

what's the story there, even briefly, if you can't go into it? i'm insanely curious.

You know, what I really want is a Hyperbolic Time Chamber. That way I could do and focus on all the skills I already want to focus on and still have time for looking into things like this.

Just a hunch, but I'd say that what Holla Forums posters are engaged in is more a form of ritual magick. We knew what we're doing when we do it, but it's not the same thing.

the trick is that developing yourself slowly, one step at a time over the course of your life, is the work to be done. along the way you discover how you can affect your environment and the larger world around you, and potentially why you are here learning what you're learning. the idea that you don't have enough time is a tricky illusion at best and a gross justification for laziness at worst. you don't need to learn or get lost in the realm of ritual or ceremonial magic, occult knowledge, astrological associations, the qabalah, astral projection, sigils, whatever. while this is certainly a way to go about things, the path there is fraught with every single trap of cognitive distortion, neurosis, mental illness, etc. it's fucking dangerous all the way in and all the way out (if there is a way out, har har). what seems more realistic is developing skills that will allow you to affect change in the real world out in the open light of the day. this is just my 2c on the matter.

ritual / ceremonial magick is a wedding, a ball, a presidential inauguration, etc.. in other words, a highly prepared and strictly controlled set of deliberate symbolic associations arranged and sequenced in a way that all of the elements work together toward a particular end.

posting on Holla Forums is absolutely not ritual magick. it's more akin to chaos magick where memes are a close analogue to sigils. either deliberately or accidentally imbued with meaning and intent by the creator and given power by the attention and laughter that we all anonymously contribute from all over the world.

Really isolated, I mean I'm 20 miles from anyone else aside from some doll maker lady I've seen once even then I wouldn't be able to find her place again. Historically speaking other than a giant manmade lake way east of me I wouldn't really know unless abandoned camps, mines and oddball shit built in the literal middle of nowhere count as landmarks of any interest.

Yeah, that's cool and all. It just seems to me that my entire life as a bluepill cuckservative was wasted, which itself is massive amounts of wasted time. Not to mention harmful effects to my mind/body/spirit by how I was, which need not have happened at all. I was basically just on autopilot, go to school, get degree, then where you're supposed to get work after that I fell off the assembly line and ended up here. I never had a reason to care or put in any particular kind of thought or effort before that happened.

Makes sense.
I've actually never remembered my dreams, and even before reading things about that here for some reason I always resisted changing that.

your entire life as a bluepill cuckservative, as you put it, may seem like a waste but one bit of good i can see in it is this: in order to properly assail anything, an ideology, a person, a musical genre, whatever it is you're attempting to criticize, you need to have a thorough understanding of it. this makes itself painfully obvious in certain situations. for instance, you're driving along and someone gets mad at the fact that you cut them off in traffic so they yell fuck you, give you the finger, and honk at you. unless you have rice paper for skin, it probably means nothing and you laugh it off. however, if your parents or perhaps someone you've gotten close to says something critical of you with the complete knowledge of who you are as a person levied against you, it hits a lot more directly and you feel it. you think about it, maybe you even reconsider certain aspects of who you are as a person.

in the same way, it's difficult to be critical of an ideology and the people who adopt it without fully understanding its strengths, its weaknesses, and how it operates. i see this as a huge part of why the 'left' is struggling with the 'right'. it's as though there are more people who are being converted to the right in the same way you might have been who thoroughly understand who and what it is they're up against now. on the other hand, the left's predilection towards blindly trusting perceived authority, and their modus operandi of using ignorance and emotional manipulation as a weapon almost ensures that they fundamentally misunderstand the enemy they're attempting to criticize and therefore almost all of their attacks fall completely flat and accomplish nothing. that paradigm is in its ugly death throes and we're all collectively not only witnessing but helping a new one to emerge.

a bit longwinded, but all that to say, it's not completely pointless to have become so accustomed with the ideas, thought processes, patterns of a particular ideology that you now find to be an inadequate system of understanding the world. at some point life stops being about choosing between ideologies and trying to find the correct one. they become a set of mental tools in your arsenal. the work then is to discern which tool is necessary for the situation you find yourself in. sometimes you need a hammer, and sometimes you need a screwdriver. a hammer isn't any better than a screwdriver, however they are both very useful when applied in the appropriate context.

at a certain level of plausible deniability, plausible deniability turns into mindbreak

what is bing telling me?

Bing apears to be telling you to use Google. I'll help:
galaksija.com/literatura/eigth_tower.pdf
Don't take this as literally true, of course, but it's a very good perspective.

Sure, but it's not like even then I actually spent time reading the actual sourcebooks of the ideology. I just listened to Boortz and watched Fox News.
I wonder if I had read those kinds of things if I would have had a problem with it earlier than I did.
Really what I am most angry about is the indoctrination of essentially Jewish mindsets into my incompatible brain. You will point out that having that is itself a tool, as I well know. I've used it many a time
because nobody meets the real deal. It's therefore no longer possible for that to happen. Most of the time, they meet the bluepill version of myself.
After seeing how far Crowder goes while still claiming to be a conservative, he even shat on race blindness recently, which is a very large heresy. I've been considering creating a Crowderized monarchist LARP.

Anyway, as I was saying, what I'm most angry about is the indoctrination. I'm sure the radical individualism of cuckservatism didn't help, because it never seemed like anyone cared if I took care of myself or my body as the essence of that kind of 'the individual is all that matters' is a complete rift and atomization of all people. When watching movies, I always identified as the small nerdy Jew who gets picked on by jock whites, despite my actual frame and what it could do were it utilized properly. Therefore uncontrolled food and vidya followed.

I can't help but feel that if I was raised with the more fascist (as a general term) worldview of both constant self-improvement/self-challenge and a concept of being held to some standards by my folk, then I would be in a far better position today. I would likely even have children already.

That's why the feeling of not having enough time. It feels like I started miles from the start line. I easily have enough time to have a son who can be the man I may never be, but not being able to be that myself is a large well of rage.

It's probably just one irritating faggot, he's been posting for a while. I just filter him now.

He was the man behind CTR.
CTR has been one of the key factors in the elections, because their tactics only managed to make anons angry and make them fight lefties even harder.
I would not be surprised if (((they))) are behind this, this guy is a total failure in their eyes.

how old are you? 'the best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago, the second best time is now', to keep with the theme of forcing the optimistic side of things on you.
i totally understand where you're coming from, though. i was fortunate enough to largely be left alone and figure out things for myself. that definitely has had its drawbacks as well, but overall, from where i'm sitting now it feels like it was a huge advantage. best of luck to you user, it's seriously never too late, and let me just say one more time that you have all the time in the world.

MasonChan keeps banning, Kek keeps killing. Another fine day at the (((Office))).

That much money isn't going to pass through media matters and associated front companies because he's failing. Throwing big piles of money at some nebulous 'consutling' is a good way to launder money. And hillary for america had a shitload of money on hand. Maybe his usefulness is just at an end and he is going to be euthanized.

Short of willing a Hyperbolic Time Chamber into existence, it's not like I have another option but to soldier on. I never get particularly discouraged for long, but I do have issues with keeping my activities productive. That said, I've gotten at least getting unfat into simply a waiting game that just sort of happens. From there I'll go learn some sort of hand-to-hand. I think of lifting as a meme, though.

As to how old I am, slightly older than Marion Le Pen. So hot.

I don't much like optimism, though. I don't doubt that after I've changed my physical self and have a decent way to support a family that I'll find a girl and have what I want. From that standpoint, I'm better off than some anons, because I basically had stalkers in high school. I just thought they were all out of my league because of the indoctrination.
Until then, though, why should I make myself happy in the meantime? This is essentially like walking through a desert with barely enough to make it across. I'm angry enough to make it short of Act of God.

(109)
please stop

Degenerate. You're in your 30s and you've already given up? You have an obligation to yourself to be in your physical prime regardless of age.

PLEASE CLAP

The hell is wrong with that guy?

You know what, fuck it. I'll talk, I saw the oathbreaker circles.

Meditate. I recommend Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon for techniques and practices –his idea of the world is a little strange, but his methods are hard to debate.

I've been involved in the war on and off for years. There's so much suffering on a microcosmic scale, poison being poured into the guardian entities of the places we live. Kek is one of the best and most succesful ways of fighting back.

I was part of a 'cult' a while back. You may have heard of them if you've been around for long enough. I got involved and found out what they were doing and why they do it. They make 'monsters' –things we would now call memetic constructs taken life. Things like Kek and Bane and all that shit.

I wasn't that deep. But I know damn well the fingerprint of Tartarus, I saw his work enough. Kek got sparked by those people, I'm convinced of it. But that doesn't invalidate who the entity is now, it's taken a life of its own and become something greater than a construct.

I'm ranting. But fight the good fight. Seek and learn and practice, damn it.

Because I think bench pressing is a meme, I'm a degenerate? K.
Just skip the part about learning a hand-to-hand combat.

And you're going to end up folding like a fucking twig. Weights are not a meme, faggot.

Wait, are you including all kinds of weights/resistance training in the term lifting? Which would mean all bodyweight exercises as well?

Holy fuck if I was such a weak neutered nu-male I'd kill myself.

You hang too soon, shitskin kike agent

Everyone has a past, excuse me for actually mentioning mine. The redpill is an agent of change.
Nope, try again.

Because I got no response to that, I must have been right. In which case I have been doing that this whole time, so ignore what I said.
For some reason I basically had pic related from that Shyamalan movie in mind, but with only bench pressing instead of only one arm.

thats like how jewnalists still pause as if they are on the other side of the world with 1970's tech. Meanwhile you can skype with someone in the middle of the amazon with zero delay.

Hey fellow green pills. Anyone know what happens to sick pedophile fucks like this when they die?

Do they burn in hell?

for real though how do you recruit

It's different every time, I think.

Friendly reminder that sorcerers are tools of the jew and must be put to death.

Sorcery predates Judaism.

How do you deal with psychic vampires. I'm currently stuck at home with a passive-aggressive narcissistic father (my mother is even worse and I won't live with her). I want to move out and get my life going by I feel so utterly drained and demoralized by him (my parents did such a bad job on my I've only started to become consciously aware of this). I've started keeping my interactions with him to a bare minimum which does help quite a bit.

Just be glad they're not trying to enervate you in the streets and then capture you. Get any job, save all possible money, make a budget, and move out while still acting grateful.

"Psychic Self-Defense" by Dion Fortune

(check)
Everything by Dion Fortune is recommendable. Don't fear Kabbalah, the original system is of Israelitic, i.e. pre-Jewish origin.

Suppose I was to pray to Aqua. Her abrasive bullyable water goddess self is waifu tier to me. Something something I am water sign myself too. What would I really be doing? Praying to my female anima? Would I need a shrine?

An obscure Australian Jellyfish venom frozen in a bullet the size of a bee sting.
Very expensive, like several 100k$ a shot and what makes you think they haven't?

A bunch of 20 year olds dropping dead wouldn't really make sense. Especially when they can just plant cp on you.

Fuck you Kampfy

super fucking gay thought but, why are we not memeing and shitposting people into cardiac arrest?

Guys, I think this is very important

WEW
the different branches are all pretty bizzare but he does look like he's one of them

I think I'll check this.

Oh. And this as well.

PRAISE KEK

Here's how magic works anons. It's simple.

Reality is formed by the collective desire of all being future past and present. The more unity in will the more power.

Generally this creates a very very stable reality out of the collective and aggregated desires of all being in all time.

However in the future beings become more and more aware of their power and thus more unified around certain ideals/archtypes. This means that if you align yourself with this will/ideal/archtype you can channel their collective desire into your own acts.

You can also operate your will upon non-observed "sneaky" routes which permits you much more leeway because no one else is counter-acting your power. This is basically chaos magic because it has to operate on the unseen, unforseen, thus is chaotic. That's basically what kekism is at this point.

When aligning your will with the will of many other entities there basically are two paths.

(1) Service to others. This means you basically follow the principle of seeking the highest good of everyone.

(2) Service to self. This means you basically do whatever is best for yourself which means you find the strongest team and then team up with them and try to claw your way to the top. This is the illuminati pyramid on a cosmic scale.

At a very very high level of abstraction both the paths are the same.

isn't that what we're doing by having rage at our enemies day after day?

Acquisition of power through alliance, yes.

Ugh, so yeah, I have *two* childhood NDE's and tbh life has basically always felt sort of disassociated ever since.

Must admit I've seriously considered "Is this all just the afterlife after all?" several times.

Spooky.

I'm not locked in here with you.

You're locked in here with me, anons.

;)

Why do you think it's the holy trinity? The path of righteousness is neither good, evil, or empty; it is a varying combination of all three.

Dude's literally reading this shit from the D&D Player's manual.

You don't practice magic. Please kys, larper.

I DONT NEED STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET BRINGING UP UNCOMFORTABLE THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD