WIKILEAKS DUMPS 945 DOCUMENTS ON DAVID ROCKEFELLER!

WIKILEAKS DUMPS 945 DOCUMENTS ON DAVID ROCKEFELLER!

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/844613626921205772

search.wikileaks.org/?query="david rockefeller"&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rockefeller
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1978STATE014254_d.html
archive.fo/EAPCn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rockefeller#Policy_groups
huffingtonpost.com/author/carl-pope
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chase_Bank
archive.fo/OKVCd
allgov.com/news/controversies/jpmorgan-chase-still-going-strong-despite-paying-billions-for-long-list-of-misdeeds-130326?news=849546
archive.fo/HCWRn}
search.wikileaks.org/?query="david rockefeller" Mohammad Reza Pahlavi&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Reza_Pahlavi
archive.fo/MDsyO
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1976CAIRO03172_b.html
archive.fo/cfGpm
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/20/207972_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-it-suggests-that.html
archive.fo/Jqpbz
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1977STATE177401_c.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1978DOHA00290_d.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1976OTTAWA01902_b.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1978KUWAIT01211_d.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975BAGHDA00088_b.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Post wikileaks search link.

checked

WELP

Edited it into the OP.

SEARCH LINK HERE

search.wikileaks.org/?query="david+rockefeller"&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results

Awesome! Can someone please set up a spider and mirror these new docs?

Oh shit my bad. Thanks mods.

After his death? Why?

Also Start point:

Then type search terms of those.

Also look in CIA connections.

Perhaps this kike needs to be pinned to the wall.

Aren't these documents already released?

It begins.

Checked

As it is willed, so it be done…

RIBBIT

Guess I'll go get the nails then.

just dropped in to say kill every kike

NAIL THE JEW TO THE WALL

wew

SIEG HEIL

KEK HAS SPOKETH!

kinda disappointing, I'll choose to read more into this, checked

Le'ts get this started.

KEK VULT

uhm, well, he's already dead…so i think he lost?

PIN THAT KIKE TO A WALL RIGHT AWAY

hes dead already, dumbshit

Starting off strong. :^)

Physically, sure. But now we must skewer the soul.

RaHoWa soon, fellow posters.

Was hoping for a sticky but hanging his carcass out on display for the birds works too.

Was it a paul, john or a fredrick?
bet not.

Commence digging operation lads! The digits demand it!

If he hasn't been cremated yet, it isn't too late.

???

These are dated to two years ago?
Aren't they meant to be new?

The tweet's only 32 minutes old.

Checking these sexy digits.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as I understand from past tweets like this, Wikileaks' tweet is about their "archives". These documents have already been released, they're not just now being released. But we should dig anyway because these documents might not have been looked through before

well, MAYBE, just maybe, 2 year old files also happened to have his name on it?
I might not know how Wikileaks search works, but that makes complete sense.
If some file 2 years ago had his name on it, and you were to search today, it should show up amidst the new ones.

Wikileaks search should go by upload date

but I am just speculating

They're old. He says they're from the archive.

Not sure if this was seen before. Rockefeller Jr namedropped in a Podesta email.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/53776

That would be "kek hath spoken" or "kek speaketh" if you wanted to use the present tense

(checked)
The one thing that sucks about this kike dying is that his children are just going to continue his kikery. We really need a final solution for this shit.

I hope his children are even dumber and fuck up so it's obvious what they're doing.

1978/79 was important for Rockefeller:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rockefeller
>In November 1979, while chairman of the Chase Bank, Rockefeller became embroiled in an international incident when he and Henry Kissinger, along with John J. McCloy and Rockefeller aides, persuaded President Jimmy Carter through the United States Department of State to admit the Shah of Iran, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, into the United States for hospital treatment for lymphoma. This action directly precipitated what is known as the Iran hostage crisis and placed Rockefeller under intense media scrutiny (particularly from The New York Times) for the first time in his public life.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1978STATE014254_d.html
archive.fo/EAPCn
This was a Trip around that time (before the crisis in 1978). He went to Tehran during that time. He also went to many other arab countries.
Just what the hell did he do?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rockefeller#Policy_groups

Now this is juicy.

Derp, it's getting late here.

FAKE NEWS
wew
Mods sure are quick to sticky cuckchan tier misinformation recently.

Filtered kike.

damn, negro;
muhfuggin checked

These are old leaks, most older than the podesta leaks.

OP is very clearly fake news. The sentient anons in this thread have already mention this just being links to the archives. Not a recent dump.

Since Israel already turned against Soros, perhaps finding stuff in here definitively linking them might lead them to scrutinise all (((their))) billionaires as potential threats?
throwing a wrench into their works by making all of (((them))) suspicious of both their kids might cause more Brexit-y derailments especially as it encourages them to double-down.

yeh I noticed that solitary result too. Interesting. Wonder how many showed up and what else they 'discussed'
also Sierra Club, I knew it had to be compromised for the sudden shot of poz it had post-Iraq I. It went full Occupy Progressive Stack. without warning.
huffingtonpost.com/author/carl-pope Never read his shit before, in fact considering how fem-centric they went I've never seen any of those stories on the front page. I'll have to go over it later.

Digging squad reporting in

checked!

Checked

Just wait. We're gonna run out of space on the metaphorical wall (we're building that goddamn border wall btw) with the amount of sick fucks going down in flames in the next couple years. All this crazy shit we're seeing now are cracks in the dam. Big ones. Thing is, this particular dam is like nothing ever seen before in modern history. Its gonna be glorious when these shit heads finally see the end of the line.

t. Lurker
Keep up the brilliant work fellas. Folks like me will spread the info like the clap.

What the hell was he discussing with all the kings and leaders of all these arab countries?

>ARRIVE CAIRO (Egypt) NOON FEB. 21, DEPART NOON FEB. 22;
>ARRIVE ABU DHABI (UAE) AFTERNOON FEB. 22, DEPART EARLY AFTERNOON FEB. 23;
>ARRIVE SANA (Yemen) LATE AFTERNOON FEB. 23, DEPART AFTER LUNCH FEB. 25;
>ARRIVE JIDDA (Port in Mecca OR Jidda Islands in Bahrain - check notes below the schedule to see which person he met) LATE AFTERNOON FEB. 25, DEPART EARLY MORNING FEB. 26;
>ARRIVE RIYADH (Saudi Arabia) MORNING FEB. 26, DEPART EARLY MORNING FEB. 27;
>ARRIVE KUWAIT MID-MORNING FEB. 27, DEPART AFTER LUNCH FEB. 28;
>ARRIVE DOHA (Qatar) AFTERNOON FEB. 28, DEPART EARLY MORNING MARCH 1;
>ARRIVE TEHRAN (Iran) MORNING MARCH 1, DEPART MORNING MARCH 2;
>ARRIVE AMMAN (Jordan) AFTERNOON MARCH 2, DEPART BY CAR, CROSSING ALLENBY BRIDGE MARCH 3;
>ARRIVE JERUSALEM (Happy Merchant Colony) 3:30 PMBY CAR, DEPART FROM TEL AVIV AIRPORT BY PRIVATE PLANE AROUND NOON MARCH 4.

Oy vey, IT'S OLD NEWS NUTTIN TA SEE HEAR, GOY

A WL thread wouldn't be the same without (((people))) saying such things.

The kekkening rises.

Also more background:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chase_Bank
archive.fo/OKVCd
>The U.S. Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control found that JPMorgan had illegally aided dictatorships in Cuba, Sudan, Liberia and Iran, including transferring 32,000 ounces of gold bullion for an Iranian bank. {see allgov.com/news/controversies/jpmorgan-chase-still-going-strong-despite-paying-billions-for-long-list-of-misdeeds-130326?news=849546 archive.fo/HCWRn}

This was more recently apparently. You need to check the wiki citation.

Anyone lurking cuckchan, reddit and voat threads? Could use links.

I think we might find something big in this dig.

Yeah I don't think so…

Kek has blessed your posts with those digits.
ALL GLORY TO KEK
Shadilay!

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Kill JPmorgan kikes when?

Wtf does this meme?

I do think so, because we've learned a few things since they were released.

Furthermore, this is deeply relevant to the Iran situation we currently have.
Maybe it would explain some things.

BLESS YOU user

search.wikileaks.org/?query="david rockefeller" Mohammad Reza Pahlavi&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results
These are results on the shah of Iran. Dig.

welp i went to sleep comfy - wake up and wiki drop, brock heartattack and london (falseflag?)

D-DELETE THIS!

LEGENDARY

I still do not understand these most epic digits of hyperborean truth. What does it mean?!

i dreamed i was in a knife fight last night. i won, bigly.

Wow all of our moat recent digits have been prophetic in nature. There's been an awakening in the memes, can you feel it anons?

More background on the Iran Hostage Crisis:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Reza_Pahlavi
archive.fo/MDsyO
>Mohammad Reza Pahlavi came to power during World War II after an Anglo-Soviet invasion forced the abdication of his father, Reza Shah. During Mohammad Reza Shah's reign, the Iranian oil industry was briefly nationalized, under Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh, until a US and UK-backed coup d'état deposed Mosaddegh and brought back foreign oil firms.
So Rockefeller went to Iran on March 1 1978. If memory serves correct the Shah was still there.

So clearly this was a discussion with the shah about Chase's investment in oil in Iran. And that suggests that they were part of the reason for the coup d'etat in Iran to bring back foreign firms into Iran (and secure their investment).
Interesting.

Also interesting:
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1976CAIRO03172_b.html
archive.fo/cfGpm
Egypt needs loan of around 500 million, they're in financial turmoil. Document suggests Iran is a possible loan guarentee.

From wiki:
I guess we know why the Shah was treated so well in Egypt.

The fire rises.

Dubs confirm the trips,quads,sexs, etc

This is funny:
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/20/207972_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-it-suggests-that.html
archive.fo/Jqpbz
>"In 1992, George H.W. Bush served on the Advisory Board of Barrick Gold. The Barrick operation would create billions of dollars of paper gold by creating ‘gold derivatives’. A major distribution channel for the sale of Barrick’s gold futures would be Enron."

The same enron that was to go completely down the gurgler by 2001.
But then you read that paragraph in context again:

So Bush did do 9/11? I think that passage was related to some video on youtube though. You'd might want to check that.

For how long were you holding onto that picture?

Also that suggests Bush's ties to the Enron scandal too.
Fuck me. He really was the worst president.

Fucking perhaps Kek

Actually.

You must read that document, it says interesting stuff on nazi gold and japanese gold

REST IN PISS

9/11 was a fucking heist all along.
To siphon gold.

Can we meme Lord Jacob's death? Maybe Soros? The fucking vampires needs to join dave in the bog

No more LARPing kike 1337s

If you think I didn't notice that you bump this thread everytime I make a post (to keep it off the front page), think again.

And that cock sucking dicklick Soros

wew

Your triple dubs confirm it will happen

auspicious digits

GAS THE KIKES

There it is… I knew it was coming. It's glorious.

Can someone clarify if this adds up? From
It's all from a video with expert opinions:
"In November 1989 George H.W. Bush appears to have arranged for Alton G. Keel Jr, a minor player in the Iran-Contra scandal to go to work at Riggs Bank, which would become the controlling owner of a small Swiss bank operation known as Valmet. The Riggs-Valmet operation, would become the ‘consultants’ to the World Bank and to several KGB front operations run by future Russian oligarchs Khordokovsky, Konanykhine, Berezovsky and Abromovich. These soon-to-be Russian oligarchs had been set-up as front men by KGB Generals Aleksey (Alexei) Kondaurov; and Fillipp Bobkov, who previously reported to Victor Cherbrikov, who worked with Robert Maxwell, a British financial mogul, an Israeli secret service agent, and a representative of U.S. intelligence interests, who had been introduced to George Bush in 1976 by Senator Tower for the sole purpose of using Maxwell as an intermediary between Bush and the Soviet Intelligence. Maxwell assisted Cherbrikov in selling military weaponry to Iran and the Nicaraguan Contras during the course of the Iran Contra deals, and made hundreds of millions of dollars available to Cherbrikov’s Russian banks. These two would bring a previously unknown politician and construction foreman named Boris Yeltsin from the hinterlands of Russia to the forefront of Russian politics through providing 50% of Yeltsin’s campaign funding.

In the second phase, there were two major operations: the largest was coordinated by Alan Greenspan, Oliver North, and implemented by Leo Wanta. George Soros and a group of Bush appointees who began to destabilize the ruble. They are accused of fronting $240 billion in covert securities to support the various aspects of this plan.These bonds were created (in part or in whole) from a secretive Durham Trust, managed by ex-OSS/CIA officer, Colonel Russell Hermann. This war chest had been created with the Marcos gold.

Shortly before the attempted coup of 1991, Maxwell met Kruchkov on Maxwell’s private yacht. Shortly afterwards, Maxwell died mysteriously on his yacht while Senator Tower died in a plane crash under suspicious circumstances in April of 1991.

In the meantime, Riggs Bank was quickly solidifying banking relations with two of the old Iran-Contra scandal participants: Swiss bankers Bruce Rappaport, and Alfred Hartmann. Through this group George Soros opened a second front assault on the ruble. It is at this stage of the operation that three more groups would be brought into the plan by Rappaport and Hartmann: The Russian Mafiya, the Israeli Mossad, and the Rothschild family interests represented by Jacob Rothschild.

(cont.)

Soros and Rappaport would ensure that the Rothschild financial interests would be the silent backers for a number of the undisclosed deals. The Rothschild interests would also be seen on the board of directors of Barrick Gold.

In the fourth phase of the secret war, the Enterprise worked on several fronts to take over key energy industries. On the Caspian front of this economic war, James Giffen was sent to Kazakhstan to work with President Nazarbayev in various legal and illegal efforts to gain control of what was estimated to be the world’s largest untapped oil reserves - Kazak oil in the Caspian. The illegal flow of money from the various oil companies would reach a number of banks. These same oil interests would engage March Rich and the Israeli Eisenberg Group, owned by one of the Mossad’s key operatives, Shaul Eisenberg, to move the oil. (The Eisenberg Group would at some point own almost 50% of Zim Shipping, which mysteriously and inexplicably moved out of the World Trade Center a few weeks before the September 11 attacks.)

Like the other events linked with Project Hammer, the coup was all about the money. The coup began the dissolution of the Soviet Union and the beginning of the reign of Boris Yeltsin and his ‘family’ of Russian Mafiya Oligarchs, and President Nursultan Nazarbayev of Kazakhstan. In the final phase, a series of operatives assigned by President George H.W. Bush would begin the takeover of prized Russian and CIS industrial assets in oil, metals and defence. This was done by financing and managing the money-laundering for the Russian oligarchs through the Bank of New York, AEB and Riggs Bank.

A closer look at other activities leading up to these phases makes it clear that is was a U.S. orchestrated intelligence effort from the beginning. The economic war involved Gerald Corrigan of the NY Federal Reserve Bank, George Soros, an international currency speculator who was responsible for crashing the British pound a few years earlier, former Ambassador to Germany R. Mark Palmer, and Ronald Lauder-financier and heir to the Estee Lauder estate. Palmer and Lauder would lead a group of American investors in an Operation called the Central European Development Corporation, and combine forces with George Soros and the NM Rothschild Continuation Trust. This group ending up controlling Gazprom, the Russian natural gas giant, while the Riggs group ended up controlling Yukos, the oil giant. Ownership for both remains largely ‘hidden’ today, while its front men endure the hardships of the Russian wrath by spending time in prison."

adding a nail gun to my arsenal
PRAISE KEK

The assburgers/megalomania

Well noone else is digging into this.

Also you haven't posted a single constructive post - so change my mind through your post content.

I guess this is the only group on the internet that's gonna read em.

H-here goes'

I only read the shah and one email which rambled about 9/11 and soros.
Look more into Rockefellers connections to other banking firms.

Auspicious doubles, Kek approves of this thread.

SHADILAY

Well, it was getting really slow here until shit started going down today.

Almost like Holla Forums reached a new flag..

CHECKED

a ROCKEFELLER never dies. They haunt the night

OK we will pin him to the floor.

PRAISE KEK

Is he ded?

His body is. You can get his plans are fully funded and ongoing.

Fucking phone. *Bet

oops wrong thread. thought this was david brock one.
Have my fave gondola.

So wills Kek, so shall it be done.

Absolutly blessed

niggers//

I'll never get tired of winning.

Jew mad bro?

SEIG HEIL!

Wew lads, there is some shit in here.

and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and
respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have
been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been
subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.But, the world is now
more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The
supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is
surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past
centuries." - David Rockefeller

OF CHASE MANHATTAN BANK ADVISES THAT SULTAN QABOOS,
THROUGH LEGAL ADVISOR TOM HILL, HAS PERSONALLY ASKED
DAVID ROCKEFELLER FOR ASSISTANCE IN SORTING OUT
CURRENT OMANI FINANCIAL SITUATION.

https:// wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE040583_b.html

My god, eggman should just fucking kill himself/

Time to dig on the kike's connection to the bilderberg group.

Nice

https:// wikileaks.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove_Guest_List_2008

It is common knowledge he was an attendee but I'm hoping for a bit more.

PIN THIS KIKE TO THE WALL
PRAISE KEK

Anything good?

P.S.A.

The /sp/ sharks are circling.

Are coming.

Dubs of truth

/sp/ still plays getball?

They just got a git from Holla Forums.

h

We have 4-5 days to go based on our current PPH.

Does anyone think it would be worth finding out who goes to the funeral? Maybe confirm some ties.

IT BEGINS

checked

I keep seeing them but haven't found anything. Who is this?

OYYYY VEYYYYYY

1. DAVID ROCKEFELLER, CHAIRMAN OF CHASE MANHATTAN BANK, LUNCHED WITH SECRETARY BLUMENTHAL JULY 22 AFTER ROCKEFELLER'S RETURN FROM DARTMOUTH CONFERENCE IN LATVIA. ROCKEFELLER SAID SOVIETS AT CONFERENCE HAD REPEATEDLY EXPRESSED DISMAY AND CONFUSION ABOUT PRESIDENT CARTER'S EMPHASIS ON HUMAN RIGHTS. ROCKEFELLER HAD ALSO MET FOR TWO AND A HALF HOURS IN MOSCOW WITH FOREIGN TRADE MINISTER PATOLICHEV, WHO HAD PROFESSED IRRITATION WITH THE PRESIDENT'S HUMAN RIGHTS STATEMENTS AND HAD SUGGESTED THAT "THE JEWISH LOBBY" WAS RESPONSIBLE. ROCKEFELLER HAD TOLD PATOLICHEV THAT THE PRESIDENT'S EMPHASIS ON HUMAN RIGHTS ACCORDED WITH DEEP TRADITIONS IN THE AMERICAN POLITICAL SYSTEM, THAT THE CAMPAIGN WAS NOT DIRECTED AT ANY PAR- TICULAR COUNTRY, BUT THAT IT WAS POSSIBLE THAT THE PRESIDENT'S "METHODS" WOULD CHANGE AS TIME WENT ON.

source?

(checked)
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1977STATE177401_c.html

It's not much of anything, I just thought Holla Forums would get a laugh hearing about a soviet minister yelling at king jew about "the jewish lobby".

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1978DOHA00290_d.html

Rockefeller meets with Qatari leaders, Qatari leaders insist on Rockefeller using his influence to push the Egypt-Israeli Sadat peace deal, or Egypt will side with soviet union. Cold war backdealing, and talk of a join US-Qatari oil deal with Rockefeller's Chase bank involved.

I doubt we'll find a smoking gun here but I'm pointing out things that are of interest so other Holla Forumsacks with better knowledge might connect some pieces together.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1976OTTAWA01902_b.html

Rockefeller travels to Canada for trilateral commission meeting. Insists Canada abandon economic policy of national independence. Predictably, father Trudeau cucks and agrees with Rockefeller.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1978KUWAIT01211_d.html

Rockefeller meets in Kuwait to patch over minor crisis. US dollar has sporadically dropped and Kuwait is discussing abandoning the petrodollar system in favor of something called the Special Drawing Right (SDR), an exchange unit invented by the IMF during the Breton-Woods era. Rockefeller points out SDR is heavily tied to US dollar anyways. There is no escaping petrodollar system. Rockefeller smoothes things over with Kuwait govt. and they agree to keep petrodollar.

Old ass news

do you ever get tired of making the same 3-4 posts over and over?

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975BAGHDA00088_b.html

Rockefeller becomes first major American figure to meet with Sadam Hussein. Saddam is concerned US will use Israel and Iran to box in and 'pincer' Iraq. Rockefeller assures him this is nonsense (it happened 5 years later, just not how Sadam imagined it would). Saddam gives Rockefeller's chase team access to his 5 year economic plan to review.

the most interesting stuff may be the oldest. Also notable is just how often Rockefeller meets with Egyptian president Sadat. In one meeting Sadat asks Rockefeller for emergency aid and openly suggests Rockefeller send advisors to Egypt to run their economy for them.

Shadilay brother.

the ghosts of Egypt cry out across time for vengeance against its despoilers.
It's there. For all the world to see.

like a dissected bug in a biology classroom for future study, kek.
Shadilay.

Praise Kek

Now that's some dehumanizing that I can face myself to.

SHADILAY

saved

Well that confirms something for me - they're not hydras. Obviously wikileaks had a pile of information on this guy (no doubt there is shitloads much more horrid) and knew that he would see that no one would share this information. With him dead, naturally he can't make the orders and pull the strings to make it happen, but his replacements and heirs also can't.

This is good news. It means that we'll win the war of attrition by virtue of being younger so even if we don't make progress to dismantling their webs of corruption eventually they will die and all will come undone regardless.

Without the media helping to advance his agenda and covering for any of his missteps, Rockefeller could not have done what he did. The quotation above will further drive the sheeple away from major news media.

user is correct. We will win this war.

So I went through the documents. Not all of them but I filtered the documents by date and different criteria. Unfortunately, almost none of these documents are newer than 1980. Of the 900 published I think only 45 are newer than 1990, and most of those were either boring or indecipherable nonsense.

I think you're on to something.

KeK has spoken! Nail this kike to the wall with crucifixes!

Israel turned against Soros? When did this happen user?

ES GESCHIEHT

GET HIM UP AGAINST THE WALL

ALL IN ALL HE'S JUST ANOTHER KIKE ON THE WALL

Eggman is melting more and more.

tbh, their best days are long behind them.

Praise Kek they are dead
Many checks inside this thread.
Shadilay brothers, let's pike their heads

What year?

This is fucking obnoxious cuckchan shit

(checked)
AUSPICIOUS!
tbh fam

SOON

ooh, that's a spicey pepe

I'm stealing it