Jews committed the Holocaust

Hi Holla Forums ; Armenian here. I was investigating a holocaust documentary, and I learned some weird things:
Yep. Jews committed the first holocaust. Who would've guessed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Turks#Prominent_Young_Turks
Fucking nobody ever told me this. Guys, I think Judaism and Islam are basically two sides of the same coin.
(painting)
Constantin III of Armenia on his throne with the Hospitallers. "Les chevaliers de Saint-Jean-de-Jerusalem rétablissant la religion en Arménie" ("The knights of Saint-John of Jerusalem reestablish the religion in Armenia"), 1844 painting by Henri Delaborde.

Other urls found in this thread:

armenian-genocide.org/hitler.html
webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/Holocaust
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Armenians_associated_with_Amalekites
archive.is/G6AAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

meddling
wewlad

what are you implying here?

No I am saying that there is a quote of hitler saying he was inspired by the armenian holocaust
look it up he admits it was a useful tool for moving a lot of prisoners

"Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians?"

armenian-genocide.org/hitler.html

maybe that's not the right quote but whatever

Jews caused a lot of "holocausts", just read the bible for a few examples. They are the first to cry victim and also the first t kill women and children in the most disturbing ways.

that's true

Thead theme

Honestly they were just doing basic tribal warfare. Genocide is routine. Look at Rawanda.

The only reason they seem special is because we still have their records. And the only reason we still have their records is that literate Roman subjects picked up one of the slave religions for political reasons.

I would make an edgy joke, but I'm actually ok with Armenians.

I also learned that the Nuremberg trials were completely unfair
I mean appearntly they physically tortured the SS officers until they "admitted" the accusations against them. Physical beating and sexually abused them. Also threatened to kill their families if they didn't admit to the charges.
far worse than the trials held against Jew bankers in Nazi Germany

Hmm. That's odd. Jews have never been known to steal things.

yeah it was the first systematic genocide called "Holocaust"
After 1915, if you said Holocaust, you meant the Armenians.

>holókaustos burnt whole
do you not see the problem with your claim?

Yes we're all aware that the word existed before the Ottoman Turk's crime against the Armenians, but what I'm saying is that the word was used to describe a genocide. Holocaust means "that which is completely burnt"
So no I don't see what's the problem with the fact I told you. I have only claimed facts man. Tell me what is the problem and I'll listen

it got used because a couple villages got burnt, they probably had used the words for centuries since they assumed in 1895 that new yorkers jews would know what it meant. For a genocide in general, there is no reason the word would be used for people getting shot or starved.

ok maybe i'm wrong then
why are you sage'ing but contributing to my thread, dr edgelord?

The correct term for them was/ is Sabbateans OP, followers of Sabbatai Zevi. Fyi.

no one cares about your victim status, and this didn't deserve a thread

Mustafa Ataturk was a gay donmeh crypto kike. The jews and arab muz cohorts commited a real "holocaust"/Genocide against the armenioans, Kemal Ataturk was a kike mason like Mayer Amschel Bauer aka Lord Faggot Rothschild the First, Moses Levy aka Karl Marx, Lev Davidovich Bronstein aka Leon Trotsky, Vladimir Ilyanov Lenin, Theodor Herzl, and so many others. Read

Under The Sign of the Scorpion
by Jüri Lina, it covers much about these subversive genocidal parasites.

I posted this link in another thread, seems relevant here as well.
http:// www.atajew.com/

The Kikes named it the "Holocaust" so they can co-opt the name. Look at what it originally meant
webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/Holocaust

Pardon?

dude then just hide my thread and stop replying if you don't care enough to explain to me you don't care. I don't get what the big deal is. And I'm not a victim i live in Cheeseburger land. I was only researching the armenian genocide because I'm interested in Armenia's history

This. If you don't know what this is, find out.

Next time you want to make a shit thread, ask yourself, 'Does this deserve its own thread? Am I bringing useful or interesting information?'

also, direct linking, citing wikipedia, and newfag

Well, Hitler was 1/8th Jewish, so you're not wrong ;)

Now you know why you must utterly dehumanize yourself to face the bloodshed.

When our turn comes, there must be no misplaced notions of chivalry or mercy for our enemies. It must be slaughter and savagery. No evil must be beyond the pale and no method shall be foregone just because it is distasteful. As long as a single one of our enemies draws breath, there can and will be no peace.

Any evil committed committed against our enemies is good.

Jews have been against the existence of Armenia for over 1000 years I wouldn't put it past them to do something about it. Tigranes II gave the Jews a much bloodier nose then the Romans and it was the Jews from Armenia who end up in Persia writing the Talmud.

dude I am Armenian. We're basically european, the first Christian nation, and helped in the crusades but we're not really """"white"""". We're like the Greeks and southern Italians.

kek

Well I'm referring to it in the geographical region but if we're going to speak genetically, Armenians are their own race. I have looked in genetic books.
Armenians aren't European

Isn't that a Yiddish word for "sacrifice"?

Do you have a source for this? It seems like (((Hollywood))) tier bullshit.

Burnt offering.

You may not be European, but you and the Georgians have my respect.

its a greek word that jews predictably stole because theyre fucking jews.
It meant whole burnt offering in ancient greek.

kek

Quad Confirms

OP, you're still a faggot as always
But I like you. welcome to Holla Forums newfriend

*dodges enormous nose*

Doesn't "holocaust" refer to Moloch who the Jews would sacrifice babies to? Why would the Armenian genocide be referred to as such?

Doublequads confirm.

For some stupid biblical reason kikes had beef with the Armenians because of who they thought their ancestors were:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Armenians_associated_with_Amalekites

It's etymologically 100% IE Greek. I think "Shoah" is the semitic equivalent.

Browns are not allowed to post here.

you have to ban most of Holla Forums then

wew lad

so aparently kikes every x years suddenly start to think some random group is amalekites

fuck kikes

Jews were instigators of the armenian genocide too.
They usually held influential positions in the Ottoman Empire and before the Armenian genocide talks about armenians being Amalek spawn where going around

so tell me

fuck off you arab cunt

That projection.

Armenians are white

This explains why NO ONE is allowed to talk about the armenian genocide.

I never understood western worlds armenian fetishism, why do we care so much about these creatures?

Auto correct can fuck you every time if you don't pay close attention.
I give OP the benefit of the doubt.

They aren't European but they are caucusold, not all look like the semetic one in your pic. Also I think Armenia has long been an ally of Europe rather than muds

I guess youve never been to Glendale, CA. Pic related is what a typical armenian looks like. Who the fuck do you think you are kidding you filthy shitskin.

I've met one in person and he looks caucusoid but not white. Iirc they were on our side in many wars.

they are useful tools just like kurds are, nothing more

You're confusing "Caucasian" for "White". People from the Caucasus are Caucasian. (((They))) want you to make that mistake.

I'm simply saying they aren't and to my knowledge have never been our enemy

Before Islam: When Saudi Arabia Was a Jewish Kingdom archive.is/G6AAo

Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

>yeah it was the first systematic genocide called "Holocaust"

You spelled "only" wrong.

Nice

Everything jews say about their enemies is projection.
That is why jews say that everyone wants to genocide them.
It's because they actually want to genocide everyone themselves.

One observation I made is, Jews don't like to talk about the genocide of the Armenians. I had this experience with several Jews, the moment the Armenian genocide was mentioned they shut down, didn't continue the conversation became monosyllabic and the mood hostile. That with me not even hinting any responsibility of Jews.

It was really like “The goyim know…” Really crazy experience.

oh boy look out
betachal negroid didnt know about the

DONMEH

Was it just nig vs nog?

Well, you're seeing the progressive stages of the jews desire for "the holy land".
Not only are you seeing them destabilize the region surrounding them. You're seeing a mass migration of people moving out of these areas. The Golan heights on Syria's side is currently being enroached. Its why the US and the UN are telling bibi to play it cautiously.

Following the money trail of the current ME situation, leads straight back to dirty old Israel. Around Jews you always lose.

That's all it was. I can't fathom why actual humans care about this.

They don't like talking about any western genocide apart from the one they invented. They hate the idea that others can be victims.

The Jews love the holocaust story because it's like hypertrophy in weight lifting: the muscle is broken down and grows back stronger.

Only instead of nature and nutrients being the mechanism at play as it is with a muscle, the nature and nutrients are goyim morality to sob the second they see Schindler's List.

Himmler's Posen speech is a good antidote to this negative hypertrophy.

Jews squash _any_ discussion of Armenian holocaust for two reasons. First, all of the stories of the Jewish Holocaust are based on the actual atrocities commited during the Armenian holocaust, secondly….

I've always had this suspicion that "Amalekite" referred to various peoples in history, probably originally one of the various nomadic bands that floated through the area, but with regard to the Armenians specifically I believe it is because Armenia is one of the only countries around with proofs of Khazars becoming jews. I also suspect that Armenians became known as Amalekites around the time because they refused to buy this jewish meme. You know armos, right, they would say…
FUCK YOU KHAZAR I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, NO DISCOUNT SHLOMOH!
This will not do for the jew.

Why? "Metaling" isn't even a word hence not autocorrect.

Jews have been committing horrible atrocities since the start. In their own Jew book they admit to committing not only a Holocaust on the Canaanites but committing the very first murder ever. Then that whole disgusting insane foreskin hunting thing.

Don't forget that the mudslimes had The Black Hand first, and that the kikes started WWI to remove monarchy.
Also, Hadassah, the Women's Zionist Organization, was helping to spread MUH six million, while smuggling kikes to Palestine, and funding the program through Baby theft. They were even caught several times. Look into Operation Magic Carpet, it was the successor to their earlier programs during wwii and prior, but got more attention because they even kiked lesser jews in that one.

Reminds me of the germans making a 'work camp' where jews were told they would be working to free themselves.
They were taught skilled jobs, machining and metal work, some working in chemistry. Some in maintenance, others managing the other jews and improving productivity.

They spent a full three months in training, even going to other factories and labs to learn the skills at great expense to the germans.
Then they set to work for another six months. Crafting, building, assembling, polishing all the parts.

Some worked on smaller, repetitive but still vitally important parts.

Eventually, after most of a year had passed, they had finished.
It was an interconnected pistol with hundreds of barrels.
One mathematically bright jew used his counting ability and counted the barrels. Then he counted the jews. One more barrel than all of us, what a coincidence. Then he realised he had not counted himself.

All of a sudden, the pistol fired all the hundreds of barrels and each jew was hit in the head and died a long, slow and agonising death - as the bullets the jews had built were designed to travel slowly through the air, and kill them over a matter of days.

When they had died, they guards melted down the pistol into steel, and then burned it until it had all gone.
Then they brought another set of jews and more materials to make the next gun.