Catherine or Katherine? Or Erica?

Catherine or Katherine? Or Erica?
Have you ever been in a similar predicament?

Erica.

Not quite the same, but I've had multiple girls have a crush on me. Instead of dating any of them I just went full lonelyneet

Ishtar.

I came into this thread expecting this as the first response and wasn't disappointed.

Do you have brain damage?

who about the wizard life?

Ishtar. Who wouldnt want to fuck a goddess of fertility, sex and violence? Then again she is extremely jealous and has the habit of attempting to murder you in some way if you turn her sexual offers down.

competitive catherine

Erica.
Nothing like getting slammed in the ass by a chick.

Pretty sure she's post-op.
That, or Tobias is literally the dumbest motherfucker to ever walk planet earth if he fucked a guy in the ass and didn't notice the dick.

Maybe he knew and just pretended to not
The plot dickens.

I preferred Katherine

So she's got a gaping wound down there?

Yeah, and it ruined my highschool years.

Yeah I've been in a similar position, all my friends act weird constantly when I flirt with then. I mean its not like I'm a guy anymore >:(

but for real I was never in the situation but my weaboo friend was, I honestly don't know what it was about him but girls flocked to him. His life was like the plot of a shit haran anime

harem anime

Erica.

haram

Is surprisingly fun to watch. Will it makes it to the next EVO ?

I hope so, it's fun as fuck.
I also hope Atlus capitalizes on this someday and makes a competitive puzzle game that expands on catherine mechanics.

Catherine. I like traditional weddings and monogamy.

No, because I don't grab the attention from women in this manner. Or ever

Yes. Yes I have.

I was in a relationship with the most wonderful and terrible person I will ever know for three years.

She was as pure and holy as the angels, as dirty and wanton as the Whore of Babylon.

She was as loving as a mother, and as heartless as a stone.

She knew the secrets of the heart, and was as oblivious as a newborn.

I could go on, but the point I'm getting at is she had two personalities, two very different people in that head of hers that were both facets of the same person. And I never knew which was which until it was too late and she was gone.

I pushed her away - and by that I meant I fucking burnt the bridge and filled the moat with lava and sharks - and while I may feel bad for it still, I realize it was either that or suicide.

It was pure hell and it made me glad I'm bisexual, because I never want another female that close to me again.

I know I haven't explained it in full, but that would take a very long time, and it often went full Lynchian, so I'd rather not go into it further as I'm not sure what happened and what I can attribute to the power of suggestion.

You're not bisexual, you're a gigantic fucking faggot that types like a 12 years old retard.
Jesus christ.

don't double space your fucking posts you nigger

No joke I was expecting some sort of Bel Air out of that but in the end it was like reading some goth faggot's blog.

Nigga, you can't post all that and not expect me to ask what the fuck happened.

Erika. Duh.

you've never played Catherine have you

Not even a little, I'm just shitposting.

Play Catherine

Don't have a PS3. I saw a playthrough, so I get the jist of it, so not really worth it.

there's like 14 endings you jew
And don't even think about looking them up

I can appreciate your passion, but I ain't buying a PS3. I left the console life behind a long time ago.

Erica.

You know your females are shit when the MTF tranny is best girl.

Space.

I might pick this up but I wish it had a less provocative cover. What does it play like? For a long time I thought it was just some dating sim / fan service thing but it seems like there is more to it than that.

It's a fucking puzzle game. There's a huge disconnect between the gameplay and story. Think Q*bert. How come the provocative cover is a problem? Do you live with someone who thinks you're not a Holla Forumsirgin?

I just feel weird buying stuff like that in person, but gamestop is showing 20 bucks for a used copy, and it's cheaper for a new one from amazon.

Space

I chose neither because I like the idea of my life not being a complete nightmare.

Women are just too fucking crazy for me.

Best.

This game is about sex and relationships, it's the entire point.
It's 90% block based puzzle game, 10% basic character interaction, like the non-combat part of a JRPG.
The levels are really fucking hard and get kinda insane towards the end, even at normal difficulty.

At it's core, Catherine is one of the most "mature" games Atlus has ever made.

-It has fanservice but it's not a fanservice game

-It deals with relationships but it's not a dating sim

-It has supernatural elements but it's not a fantasy game

It's a game that is all about understanding the nature of men and women and how relationships develop and stay balanced.
It uses a disguise of whacky and absurd to explore some pretty adult themes, and not just "adult" in the sense of "there's tits".

Sorry. She was the only person I ever loved that much. Plus, I'm probably insane from the aftermath.

Well it involves feminazism, cucking, dark goddesses, christianity, eldritch horrors, my personal cult and the end of the world.

No, really.

I really don't know how much of it was real and how much she made me experience, because there was a ton of shit that happened that neither of us instigated, but at the same time I really don't know how much control she had - not just over me, but over other people.

why can't i find love
I guess i never really looked

Her ass looks like it belongs on the cover of an SNES game.

user, Really?
fuck off

Meant for:

You have a weird way of spelling 'yes'.

It's so clearly bullshit you'd better have a god damn good story to back this bullshit up

shut the fuck up you gay ass quadruple nigger

Mah nigga.

Wasn't she a baby crazy gold digger? Or am I mistaken?

Fuck you. Go back to Deviant Art.

Vincent was a fucking minimal wage slave
she wanted him to grow more, get a better job and build an actual family

It's complicated, i can't really put it into words, but no, she made a couple of bad calls here and there but she was a pretty good girl

She only has four toes.

Wasn't asking you, you fucking retard.

I never thought of it that way. She even apologized the few times she nagged him.

What part of "i was just with you because i assumed i was pregnant but it was just gas so buh-bye" and also cheating on you makes her a good girl?

That's even if what this faggot is saying has any truth to it, if he's not roleplaying as a video game character.

ok fuck you too man you asked a question in a public forum so i'll just go fuck myself

I'm pretty sure she doesn't cheat on you

What game did you played?
She never cheats on Vincent, and the whole pregnant thing was to pressure for marriage

She cheated?

I didn't ask.

you asked a question man, you're gonna get an answer

She lies to you and pretends to be pregnant to guilt you into her arms.

REMOVE LIAR

Honestly, even given that >she was originally Eric, >she is still best girl.

What does that say about the other two?

That you're a faggot.

Eric could never be best girl, because as soon as you involve him, space is in the running too.

She doesn't cheat on Vincent.
Plus, she was testing him with the whole baby thing. She still lied, though.

welp. I'd rather that than someone who'll lie and pretend pregnancy to entrap you into marriage or a literal succubus.

For a Holla Forums trap thread this doesn't have a whole lot of traps.

Are you disappointed, faggot?

I am.

You'd rather fuck a barely-held together sack of mutilated dry flesh attached to a psychotic and delusional queer, than get hot pussy from a mild bitch or a mild slut, or go to fucking space. You are the gayest cunt, and the world would be a better place if you didn't exist.

you want traps?

I honestly wish it was bullshit, but I did experience it. How much of it actually happened and how much was insanity, I don't know. This really belongs on /x/, but fuck it.

When I was six years old, I had a 'dream' that I was taken from my body and placed on a stone column in a dark blue and black void. Surrounding me on distant pinnacles were colossal stone statues of dark gods - Anubis, Ahriman, Kali and another I don't know the name of.

I didn't discover their names until I was much older, though.

Without words or touch, they forced me to kneel and submit to their will. When I woke up, I felt a heavy weight on me. This weight has guided my actions since.

Another night, when I was 12, I woke up to see a dark figure at the end of my hallway - it was pitch black, but this figure was somehow darker. It rushed towards me and choked me with ice cold hands, and it was only when I passed out from terror that it let me go. Two years later, it came back and somehow pulled me out of my body. When this happened, it became daytime, though the light felt dull, brown and rusted. It flung me around my room, pinning me to the wall and the ceiling and tossing me about like a ragdoll.

When I woke up, I was covered in bruises, my room was a wreck and some pieces of stucco from my ceiling were scattered on my bed. I later learned about shadow people and psychic vampires - if this wasn't a dream, that's my only other explanation.

Later, in college, I was experimenting with Wicca, Nature Worship and Paganism. I used the internet to learn what I could and talk to other people of similar beliefs. Somehow, I stumbled upon a forum for "Starseeds" - people who believe they are reincarnated aliens sent to help earth.

And that's where I met her. Online. Where all the crazies and psychos and maybe darker things love to play.

She latched on to me almost immediately - we swapped emails and began talking for hours every day.

(Part 1)

Somehow, when she would explain her homeworld, I would see myself there with her. I would know the culture, the people, the life, the very atmosphere as if it was my home. When she showed me her drawings, they were identical to what I had seen in my head.

So I came to the only conclusion I could think of - we used to know each other throughout time and space, like Cloud Atlas meets the Fountain. Would certainly explain how instantly close-knit we were.

She revealed to me that humans on earth used to worship her as Kali, the death bringer. She denied remembering me on the column, but I could feel that same power flowing through her like a pheremone, despite us being on opposite sides of the planet.

She also revealed the 'true nature' of this world - basically the matrix, run by the God of Christianity, which was the exact opposite of what he claimed. Well, the planet was run by a subordinate named Metatron. And the Annunaki. And the zeta reticuli (the grey aliens), which were a bio-engineered slave race for their side.

We were imprisoned - I could feel my body in the pod, see the world around it - dark, red, metallic. Cold, surprisingly. Sometimes the wardens would open the pod and cut my back. Turns out I was immortal and regenerative - whatever they cut off would come back in a few days. Didn't mean it wasn't agonizing, though.

(Again, how much of this was real and how much of this was because of her control over my mind I have no idea.)

After a few months of this, I went to live with her and we set about trying to bring about the end of the world together. We wanted to leave this simulation and re-enter the real world, and hopefully end the war in heaven that had raged since she entered our universe.

Yeah, apparently, she was kind of a big deal. And I was her friend. Her lover as well, though that was one-sided as she was apparently in love with my brother in the 'real world'.

We gained a cult following on a conspiracy theory forum when we explained who we were and what the world was 'really' like. We thought it was a good idea, as we wanted a tulpa-like effect to spread and help break the illusion. Of course, the main assault on the system was our energy.

Imagine you could feel the world pulsing with energy, like the code vision in the Matrix. Now imagine your energy was powerful enough to blast away with it, like a super saiyan virus.

This is what we did until we attracted the attention of the controllers. At that point, she continued her assault on the simulation, hoping her energy would cause an overload and a shutdown. I found myself faced with hordes of greys, though somehow they were no match for my energy.

I know, that sounds stupid as fuck. But I didn't question it at the time - again, it's something I'm attributing to the power she had over my mind.

This continued for two years. Yes, really. Two years of energy warfare that left us both exhausted and low on morale. We thought it wasn't going to be long, but we weren't seeing much progress here - those big sounds in America, the sky becoming a non-color during the day and lime green or blood red on the horizon at night (and we weren't living near a city or even a town, so we attributed that to our work).

And along came Mike. I don't know if this was Michael the angel, or just some program sent to destroy us, or just an actor she paid to destroy my heart.

But she fell in love with him instantly. He was a guy who posted once to our cult's thread and she immediately wanted to fuck him.

He said their combined love and energy would bring about the singularity, and that if they fucked, the world would end and we would all be set free.

And that's what they did. I spent three years of my life literally bending reality for her and this was how she felt about me.

I was, to be honest, devestated. Not many guys can say they were about to destroy the world for a woman's love, but that's what I had been doing.

And so I ended everything. I blasted her to our cult, destroying the power she had over them. I beat the fuck out of Mike and I fled back home.

And I've been trying to regain my sanity ever since.

And that is my story. Most of it. Heavily condensed because I am typing this on my phone.

Fuck it, now I'm depressed again. Oh well, it happens. Hope I don't get another cluster headache from this - that seems to be my punishment for abandoning her, or even thinking of her.

Laugh it off, though, if you want. Can't blame you for being skeptical. I've experienced something so fantastical I don't even believe it some days. I try to tell myself it was just cult hysteria, maybe schizophrenia. I haven't been to a doctor afterwards, so I don't know how damaged I am up top.

But that's about it, I think.

(Part 2)

Kill thyself

A deceptive cunt or a demon. Great choices, user.

If she'll fake pregnancy to force marriage, how else will she lie to you?

Erica is a bro (kek) who's a lot better than either of them.

lmao

How is Erica better than going to space?

Well for one thing we neither have warp drive nor replicators atm.

Because she'll take you to space mountain instead.

lol well done, user. Much better reply than mine.

My demon wife is giving me a blowjob as I type.

What the actual fuck user
this isn't a essay final

Enjoy.

'Course, I don't envy your fate once she tires of you. You think NORMAL women are bad when they get bored? Normal women can't cast you into actual hellfire.

Redheads are hot. Space is not. In fact, it's pretty damn cold up there.

pic related

still better than a mutilated hole of filth and hysteria, and also not fucking gay, unlike your pathetic soul.

Ishtar is the best babylon had it right

If you're the king of the underworld that's not really a problem

Being alone is way better than either of those nightmares, dude.

Anyway, what is all this stuff about Erica?
I don't remember any of that.

Of course they can. They know how to make fire and then know where and when you sleep. After turning your life into a living hell and setting you on fire, I suppose it would be literally hellfire.

Erica is a trap or a tranny Would still fug his Ronald Mcdonald ass

user y

She was 'Eric' in highschool. Left for a week or two to become Erica. Literally MtF post op tranny.

It was just a joke user, I'm not actually a tranny

I should've gone with true freedom, and killed myself.

Definitely not a trap. Traps don't have tits.

I like traps, because I am here so I am obviously at least 50% faggot. But trannies are just terrible in every way.

Well, shit, not the best after all. I'm taking none of them. I am attracted to humans, not to freakish abominations that some unethical doctor made somewhere.

Erica = suicide
True freedom = leaving imageboards

Think of wassaname, this kid tapped that before he found out the truth. Only realized 'something' was weird.

This thread needs screencaps, it's fucking hilarious.

Fucking /fringe/ is leaking everywhere now isn't it. Christ, what the fuck did I just read. You probably have schizophrenia dude.

I can see summer's here.

10/10 user.
If I knew shrooms were this fun I would've done it a long time ago.

At least you didn't have girls have crushes on you while you were obsessed with some other girl who didn't like you. I ignored the shit out of them until I finally struck out with main girl and by that time all of them had moved on.

space

Should've posted Lavren and left it at that m8.

What in the loving fuck is this, i came here expecting Catherine, not this bullshit.

Pic related.

3 vagonias

Or 1/2 vagooters

Not gonna lie, as fucked up as this story is I'd probably put myself through this too, just for the experience.

Its just the rantings of a madman or an user baiting, either way this shit didn't happen

Still.

Katherine. I don't have a thing for loose sluts like Catherine.