What is some essential virgino (virgins only think they're kino)

What is some essential virgino (virgins only think they're kino).
pic related.

yes

Somebody's buttmad

Yeah, the exact moment I got laid for the first time I realised Marx was right about everything and that all whites need to get blacked.

lol he was pro-holocaust

how do you think marx feels right now in his grave?

butthurt liberals always resort to calling you a virgin
pathetic

butthurt altright always resort to calling you a cuck
pathetic

You literally defend and praise cuckoldry.
What part of the context don't you understand, libshit?

name one time.

Articles praising the virtues of interracial cuckoldry and the famous "thinking man's" fetish article. Didn't say you specifically, but you probably do since you get so twinged about being called a cuck. Call me a virgin all you want. You'd be wrong about it.

I'm sure he died on top of a pile of money with many beautiful shiksas

That's because your ideology is cuckoldry.

It's amazing that we have to tell them this.

Are you fucking serious? You don't know what projection means either? Please use an insult that is in context. For fuck's sake, it's like bickering with an AI
Wait a minute!

Even more projection in this post.

says the virgin LOL

I'm pretty sure it's a bot at this point, the dark leftycuck mirror image of Tay.

I don't have a high pussy count. It's not in the 20s or anything, but you're wrong to just fall back to LOL VIRGIN.

So are you going to tell us how your ideology isn't cucked, leftyTay?

says the virgin LOL

says the virgin LOL

says the virgin LOL

says the virgin LOL πŸ˜‚

ViRgIn SaYs ThE LoL

says the virgin LOL πŸ˜†

is this the birth of an epic new meme?

says the virgin LOL πŸ·πŸ‘Œβœ‘

Who is the guy on the bottom right?

obama

Nah, just some bug in the bot.

πŸ‘saysπŸ‘ the πŸ‘virgin πŸ‘LOL πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

says the vJavascript error: Script error. on line 0 LOL

☭saysπŸ•ŽtheπŸ†virginπŸ•‹LOLπŸ•Œ

cuckime

what

gotta be skim to hid like skim hid tbh

jesus christ I can't' believe people actually subscribe to this guy. his star wars review was good and he's done good stuff but in general he's an average Holla Forums faggot with Holla Forums taste and dealing with anything other than shit like star wars which only a braindead retard would like his opinions are horrible

like he literally watches cartoons. I bet he watches phineas and ferb.

who's bottom right?

you literally are a virgin though. we're all virgins. also not liking ecelebs doesn't make you a liberal

>>>/autism/
go back to r/the_donald you don't understand the dynamics of this site

i lost my virginity almost 10 years ago

same

yet none of the people in the image are leftists. must be a (((coincidence)))

No, you didn't.

jesus fucking christ
Holla Forums you're embarrassed by this guy, right? Please tell me you're not this much of a faggot you use these words. next the faggot is gonna say fallacy fucking kek

well yeah what leftist ecelebs are worshipped on this site?

lol what went so horribly wrong since then?

Why should they be embarrassed by me? I didn't accuse of projecting first, the butthurt leftist faggot retard did.

true the other guy must be the bigger faggot then tbh

S A Y S T H E V I R G I N L O L

says the virgin LOL

you're really desperate for a (you). take this momentary relief and get help user.

I liked his stand up comedy but his recent stuff was pretty awful.
His shilling on Holla Forums is pretty annoying.
I like his content. Don't agree with his taste in movies but I like him.
I have no idea who the monkey guy is.

says the virgin tbh lol

me neither, I suspect that OP is doing some covert shilling for whoever he is expecting Holla Forums actually likes the other three

I don't know who the monkey guy or "E;R" are tbh.
I don't really even know who Mr. Metokur is.
I know he's an e-celeb and there's potential shitflinging potential about him because some 8anons like him and others don't, but I've never actually seen any of his videos.
The only one I know is Sam and I like some of his videos, though overall he's pretty bland and I'm not sure why that one projecting homosexual keeps obsessing over him.

2 anons like mr metokur and the rest of us hate him to varying degrees and still user needs to make a thread every time he uploads a video
sam is good but he doesn't make any new content. The only funny thing he's done the last 6 months was that google pixel video

So it's all just Holla Forums tier e-celeb shitflinging with even less vol interference.

bull fucking shit, man
everyone likes Jim
most people like Sam
E;R is questionable and I don't even know who the fuck the other guy is.

lol

no no, virgino is the accusative of virgin. What you mean is a kino-virginen

I never liked Jim tbqfh

Jim was alright as an occasional thing, but now he's being paid to be a bland version of encyclopedia dramatica and I don't watch his shit anymore.

Similar with Sam, he's mostly putting out HydeWars now and each one is 30 minutes of him repeating himself. If either of them happen to do something good then I'll watch but for now neither of them are worth keeping up with.

I don't know the other two.

The only e-celeb sub-humans I actually enjoy.

^this
anyone who thinks Jim trying to be funny/insightful is entertaining really belongs on cuckchan. I liked him when he wasn't such a tryhard.

who's the monkey?

Hydewars is Sam making retard noises in his car for an hour. Let's just be right honest here.

Sam is a screeching faggot.
Jim is Wow, just wow tier, except for the alt-cuck.
The monkey, I've never heard of.
Egotistical Retard is occasionally entertaining. His Life Is Tumblr and Whorra videos were kind of entertaining, as was Mad Maxine. Everything else, not so much.

Well pic related, for one.

Life is tumblr is pretty good.

I actually have no idea. I only know of Sam, MM and E;R. Funny thing is, I've actually managed to contact Sam and MM online and they seemed like cool guys, but I don't think I've ever met anyone whose spoken with E;R personally outside of that one obnoxious anime youtuber whose name I won't shill around.

It's because pretending to care about feminism and the downtrodden and shit is the only way they can get women's attention.