Humble Bundle June

Got some decent shit this month.
Anybody else get some goodies?

Rocket League is alright, Dungeon of the Endless is pretty good.

Everything else isn't worth your money.

Should have just stayed an April Fools joke.

What the ever living fuck is going on in that screenshot?

lurking for free video games

What?
Why?
Who?

HB0TU-U5SUK-D1CK5
FUKN5-F460T-FCB01

It's pretty clear that Cat Girl game took a day to develop. Rocket League is the only thing on that list really worth playing.

Great deal goys!
HB is fucking dead.

If they'd tried to create the game in that screenshot then it might have been something.

Stop giving SJW bundle business, what the fuck are you guys doing

lol so random xDDDDD

Rocket League is fun as fuck

thanks

Elaborate.

Did you not see their last bundle?

Its not even their last bundle, they have been SJW from the start. I have to keep repeating myself in every humble bundle thread because for some reason most people on Holla Forums dont know they are giving their shekels to SJWs.

are you fucking retarded, OP?

This reminds me, the people who started humble bundle have been working on a single game for almost 8 years now and it's still nowhere near what they were promising.
Overgrowth, the furry brawler game.

Guy is too busy ranting on twitter to work on the game I guess

Then explain how they are sjw instead of making claims without any argument or evidence whatsoever

It's funny.
They made the effort to be open about their development and waste their time on changelog videos, but it all it's showing is that they've got their priorities wrong while adding a bunch of unnecessary stuff because it's cool.

They also fucked up with desperate gods.
They had fucking hit but it was just an unfinished gamejam thing.
2 years later someone took the idea and made tabletop simulator.

Its based in san francisco, guy who set it all up was severely butthurt because of gamergate and made sure the world knew by ranting on twitter

Ahh okay that makes sense

nice thanks been looking for this one