Is this kino?

Is this kino?

10000% KINO

It's the most kino thing I've seen all year.

decent animu

This song has got me through some though times… when I'm sad, I listen to it on repeat hundreds of times. I don't know why, but somehow it reminds me of better times.

you listen to it because you are autistic and have ADHD. I can't believe this thread even exists on here, I hope it gets deleted and OP gets banned for ever.

I love Japan period.

I feel the same tbh.

kill yourself

Take off your rose-tinted glasses we still had these problems on the internet back then.

imagine being so RETARDE D you enjoy CARTOONS LMAO

I didn't see them back then

more like CUCKTOONS

Internet went completely to shit only in 2012.

this is your average anarcho-communist.

t. 14 year old Holla Forumsack

video is from 2006

test

t. 12 year old Holla Forumstard

I hope you passed.

t. 10 year old redditor

ヽ(゚ ∀゚ )

t. 8 year old 9gagger

t. 6 year old myspacer

You ever get a small hair up inside of your asshole and it itches and itches until you finally reach up in there with a finger and dig it out, and it usually gets stuck along the way so you have to stick your finger up your own ass about five times to get it and pieces of brown toilet paper OUT of your asshole? wew

t. 4 year old gaiafag

5 year old livejournaler

(((╹д╹;)))

t. fetus browsing AOL

full pleb

shameful

fucking lol

How the fuck do you know I'm a burger? stop stalking me, vols

because only americans have internet, all other countries are not smart enough to operate computers

This is true.

these fags unironically listen to this shit

Yes, I do.

Excellent taste user.

garbage taste, assnon.
And you should feel horrible about it.

Anishit can't be kino OP, everybody knows this. To illustrate, here's a simple graphic even weebs should be able to understand.

cute girl, awful thread

Ever get an itch inside your butthole that won't go away until you stick your finger up there and dig the remnants of TP out and it gets stuck under your nails and your finger never stops smelling like butt for at least a day?

"I LOVE SUSHI!" exclaimed the woman in the thick-rimmed glasses.
"Ah, excellent," Kobayashi thought contentedly to himself, "they are enjoying themselves."
"I love Japan, period" said the middle-aged man in the blue shirt, slight southern drawl lending a down-home earthiness to his earnest proclamation.
"Oh my, it is such a joy to have such enthusiastic customers!" Kobayashi said to himself, beaming with pride at the delight he had brought to his customers. It was an idyllic day in Kobayashi's small sushi shop. But, then things took a turn for the worst. "J-ROCK!" screeched a greasy-haired delinquent, quite obviously high on something.
"Oh my, someone should be watching over that poor child," Kobayashi thought to himself. But, before he could finish that thought, a rotund man burst forth from the masses, the make-up on his face still smeared across his fleshy visage.
"GIRUGAMESH!" the horrifying painted man exclaims, stabbing the air vehemtly with two massive, pudgy digits.

"What has begun here is something terrible," Kobayashi thinks to himself, rooted in place by equal parts fear, and morbid fascination.
"I LOVE ANIME!" shrieks a curiously toupee'd customer, the disparity of voice and adornment calling into question the beast's gender. "AND MANGA" yells the man-lady's back-quatto, the horrifying extra upper torso protruding from the hermaphrodite's back, malign intent dancing across his/her eyes. Kobayashi is speechless at the spectacle unfolding before him.
"AND GAYMEN!" an infernal scarecrow man drunkenly spews forth, every diabolical syllable dripping from his tongue an affront to sanity and dignity.

"Uh…DDR?," says a man quite plainly.
"Finally, a respite from this madness," Kobayashi thought as he heaved a breathless sigh of relief. But what he had seen so far could never prepare him for what came next.
"SMILE D.K." squealed the man's bloated pig-wife, barely managing to stay balanced atop her chair.

As these things happened, a realization dawned on poor, poor Kobayashi. "These people, these DEMONS, have taken all I know and love and made it wrong, corrupted it. I can not, no, I will not sit idly by as these creatures from beyond the veil wreak havoc in my shop!"

"HEYYYYYY!" Kobayashi growls, brandishing his knife like a modern day warrior. "SAKURA-CON HE IKIMAAAAAAAAAASU" he bellows, the traditional war-cry of his family. As Kobayashi leapt over the table, the gathered masses began morphing, face tearing asunder to reveal rows upon rows of sharp teeth, as new musculature rippled forth from beneath their clothes. Many dropped to all fours, revealing their true bestial nature, snarling and snapping their jaws at Kobayashi. Like a true warrior, however, he dove fearlessly into the throes of battle, slicing sinew and bone alike with a precision afforded him by his years of chef training. He laughed maniacally as bucket upon bucket of blood was spilled, the organs and flesh of his former patrons spewing forth like water down a hill. He and his restaurant alike were soon strewn with every type of viscera, and he gave an animalistic howl to the still-rising moon.

Kobayashi goose-stepped over the knee-high pile of cadavers, and, having finally exited the restaurant, he wiped the blood clean from his cleaver and strode off into the horizon. He knew that he had honored his ancestors with this true act of bravery, and helped to rid the world of a grave evil indeed.

fucking rip off. Leave if you can't come up with something original commie

I thought it was pretty average. Like the vast majority of VN-adaption anime, the plot was a hot mess, and the animation wasn't anything spectacular either (as expected, since it was early 2000's anime.) The fanservice was pretty good though and you can never ever go wrong with characters designed by Watanabe. Overall, it was fun, but it needed more of the maid as she was best girl.

Watching that ancient meme makes me pretty nostalgic for better days.

I long for the future days where this faggot shit is finally stomped out for good.

That will never happen :^)

This is you waiting for a cuckime hugbox on 8/tv/

and you just added another, plus you bumped it.

I know I bumped it so maybe it would get fucking anchored or deleted, I bumped it to call attention to my post calling out everyone ITT

sage countered

I've tried that before.
Doesn't work.
Moderation seems to take a hands off approach. It seems to be a touchy subject for some reason.

If I was a mod, bingo bango bongo, the thread would be gone.

sage reinstated

sage countered

But user I wonder, are you ready to join us now?
Hands in the air we will show you how
Come and try Caramell will be your guide
So come and move your hips sing Oh-wa-ah-ah
La la la
You and me can sing this melody Oa-oa-a

WEBM

I modded the bingo bango bongo of you're mom last night kiddo

This is why people think about executing you with shotguns.

The only person who does that is you.

Because I'm a man. I only hunt what I can kill and when I do, I always overkill.

That type of passive-aggressiveness only comes from women.

You put a demon down with extra aggression, because you don't know whether or not the demon will get back up. I MAKE SURE THAT THEY DON'T.

user don't be that way you should instead:

Dance to the beat wave your hands together
Come feel the heat forever and forever
Listen and learn it is time for prancing
Now we are here with Caramelldansen

O-o-o-oa-oa
O-o-o-oa-oa-a…

O-o-o-oa-oa
O-o-o-oa-oa-a…

that isn't how Constantine would kill a demon. he'd trick some other sap into getting killed doing it while he legged it to the pub.

sent ;)

No its an elder meme

Are you new?

Now 74

Is this kino?

Do you have that megumin vid with the Casual Killer Touhou remix?

Nope.

Definitively.

Where were you when video games surpassed all kino?

David cage is a kino magician and everything he makes is patrician.

yes

It is not cinema so no.