China begins to tackle its masculinity crisis

As I'm sure you all know, western boys have been heavily feminized by leftism over the last few decades. Surprisingly this influence is actually beginning to spread to Chinese youth, through westernized Japanese and Korean pop music.

But China is now fighting back.

https ://archive.is/BIzo8

How can we encourage similar attitudes in the west, Holla Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/asianmasculinity
arkaimcity.tumblr.com/post/45619160917
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lynch all feminists and cucks and society will right itself.

lead by example, and make example of the faggots by mere contrast.

i've read somewhere Jung's theory that a man's subconscious imprint of his mother will either give him wholesomeness or reduce him to a wreck of a man with women issues (until he conquers the inner she-devil, which manifests in his character as cattiness, narcissism, etc )

considering the 'tiger mom' thing in asia, would that make it harder?

The feminization of education needs to stop. Part of the solution is replacing feminists and cucks with male teachers who aren't numales.

Female teachers tend to ignore the behavioral/emotional issues of female students. They target male students as behaviorally or emotionally unstable. This affects their teaching on many levels and creates a hostile environment for male students. Most female teachers are no different than the triggered red-haired feminists.

Soybeans may be making a significant contribution to their desmasculinization.

>But not everyone believes there is a problem. "I see diversity of human beings as something to celebrate, rather than repress," Zheng told NBC News.
>"It would benefit our society and make the world a better place if we all could critically evaluate and challenge, rather than perpetuate and reinforce the entrenched cultural notions of femininity and masculinity that imprison us all," she added.

don't they imprison women who write gay fanfiction on the internet?

The real reason for this move is that they're going to need soldiers not faggots for upcoming conflicts. The west will need to also follow such a policy in response to it. So to encourage it in the west, people need to realize that this is actually a sign of a conflict brewing into war in the future.

In the long run this is actually a bad thing for us. The Chinese aren't like the Japanese and could never be an allies to whites and even with the Japs it's questionable so having them be weak and feminized is a good for us since they will be less of a threat.

Also, Jews have been trying to infest China for a while since they need a new host now that the west is either dying or becoming increasingly patriotic and harder to control so if chine is weakened and the Jews infest the place it will also be good for us in two ways

1. Jews who remain ethnically "pure" will stick out like a neon light and be easier to target

2. Jews will interbreed with the locals in order to fit in and in so doing dilute their line and make it harder for them to sneak back in to white countries by pretending to be white

going to be an interesting to see how the Jews fare with their attempt to use China as a new host. Mandarin is now taught as a second language in more Israeli schools than English. What's the famous Netanyahu quote? "Once we have squeezed America for all its worth, it can dry up and blow away."

mandatory military service should fix that

Mao attended a school headed by the Rhodes foundation. Commie China was propped up from the start by Jewish propagandists.
Communist China is a complete subservient to the jew.
Blending in is just one generation with a chink sow away. But now it seems that they were caught too soon and the babies are just being born.

Gas all kikes

Jews and Judaism in China have had a long history. Jewish settlers are documented in China as early as the 7th or 8th century. Look up Kaifeng Jews. They already interbred and blended in centuries ago.

Watch the fuck out for chinks. China is shaping up to be the Rothschild's new attack dog. And unlike white people chinks are incapable of empathy.

Watch the fuck out.

There's no such thing - they adapt to their host country, to the point where they become physically indistinguishable from the native population, they also change their names at that.
If the West is to fall, and Asia to rise, Jews will move there and procreate with Asians and become Asians in appearance.
Their only loyalty is money and cabal, nothing else, not even their genetics.

Releasing a children's book doesn't really seem like it will do much.

policies in china are not like here in the west, and you know it.

if the government has decided something is a problem…it's a problem.

expect more measures like that.

Doesn't work that way, at least according to Jung's theory. The negative aspects of the "animus" manifest in a man would be closer to the threshold of consciousness and accordingly termed the "shadow", something closer to Faust's Mephistopholes.

>considering the 'tiger mom' thing in asia, would that make it harder
Psychology is bullshit, user

But it gives a plausible account of mythological phenomenology. Not to say it's absolute, just an interesting heuristic.

I thought Chinks were suppose to be smart

HAHA exactly, is really hard to be manly as your man tits grow and your body is running on exohormones. shampoos are even worse but the soy is out there and industrialized poisoned milk is out there. gotta keep watch beyond giving some books.

The chinese military is shit, spend most of their time learning Chinese communist party propaganda rather than training. Their training is also laughable, as it is basically the military equivalent of baby proofing a house.

My old Chinese boss told me one time that he hates the current generation of Chinese youth because they're so girly and lazy.

This. There's really nothing we need to change per se. Men being masculine is natural. We just need to eliminate (((those))) who broadcast propaganda against that 24/7.

And when we do, things get back to normal.

Didn't work for South Korea

the same could be said for all southeast asians tbh

Did they read the fall of empires or something?

That or they read the cultural marxist pamphlet and realise they don't want that.

He was a great and funny guy.
"THEY DONTA LOOKA LIKA MEEEN. THEY LOOKA LIKA GUUURL"

reddit.com/r/asianmasculinity

Yes, all white people are racist.

When you say 'all white people' they rush to claim that is unfair because they are 'individuals;' but this sense of individualism in and of itself is a privilege. Individualism is a facet of privilege.

Folks get MAD when you say #AllWhitePeople, because we've been trained to look at white people as 'individuals' even though they are conditioned to look at us as a group. white people are raised to believe they are unique, special snowflakes- individuals capable of achieving whatever they set their minds to- while Black / Asian people are raised to believe we are part of a monolithic group; one that at any minute can be seen as a threat so we must act accordingly so as to make everyone around us "comfortable".

We do not have the privilege of individualism. So spare me your whining about "not all white people".

Yes, all white people.

All white people are products of a racist, white supremacist system, and therefore are indoctrinated with racist, white supremacist teachings. Can racism be unlearned? I think, yes. *But most white people DON'T unlearn it, because they can't even admit they have a problem. *

You can't opt out of the system. You can't opt out of your privilege. You can't opt out of its benefits if you're born with white skin.

And it's funny how we understand this when we're talking about other forms of pathology. We understand that people growing up in abusive households have higher chances of being impacted by abuse. We understand that soldiers coming back from violent war zones have higher chances of being affected by post traumatic stress disorder. We understand that people in certain environments will be psychologically impacted in certain ways.

But start talking about learned racism and, all of a sudden, everything we know about the human brain goes out the window because every white person is a unique special snowflake (with the magical mutant x abilities to not be influenced by their surroundings and the constant barrage of racist, white supremacist propaganda).

Dear white people: You are not omega level mutants able to control things with your mind. You are not Jean Gray. You have been born into this racist, sexist, capitalist, white supremacist society and from birth you have been imbued with its beliefs.

(And white people love bringing up their parents and their families and how every white parent had a perfect non-racist upbringing. Yeah, okay. Even if I believed that, which I don't, you still watch TV and movies, you still read books, you still go to school, you still have to participate in society outside of the home and white supremacist ideology is EVERYWHERE.)

The most you can do is understand your privilege, use it to spread awareness, and WORK to unlearn your destructive, parasitic behavior. That's how you white ally. And if you are not working to unlearn racism don't speak to me.

Don't comment by crying white tears about 'I agree but not all white people…,' etc.

The fact that you even feel bold enough to say that to me is an example of your privilege. If you're feeling so bold go address your fellow racist whites, not me. Why are you comfortable telling me #notallwhites but you're not comfortable telling your fellow white people? Because deep down, even if it's just on a subconscious level, you have a superiority complex. You think you are better than me and you have a right to come in my space and try to 'correct' me. This is a racist micro aggression and it's a form of white supremacy.

The ONLY thing you should be saying to be is that you recognize that you were born into a racist, white supremacist system that imbued you with racist ideals from birth. That you recognize your racism, privilege, and inherent bias and are actively working to unlearn it. If you are not saying that then you are not saying anything, and you don't have permission to speak to me.

If you want to make Asians looks bad linking to reddit really isn't going to do anything. That's like linking to r/the_donald to attack Trump.

I hate these shitlib plebbittors so fucking much

Nah Asians are fine, but that subreddit is fucking cancer. It's just Asian male SJWs whining about white supremacy while pining after white women. Bitching their women aren't pure enough and loyal enough to Asians while trying to figure out why white girls don't like them. It's good for a laugh.

I suppose SRS is a good look into the mind of white women, then. Fuck off, reddit.

Multi-Cultural, Anti-Racist Leftism = Mental AIDS
arkaimcity.tumblr.com/post/45619160917

Infectious diseases that destroy strong civilisations and nations.

The HIV virus attacks human immune systems. It destroys your protection against invading microbes and contamination.

When immunity is destroyed, the human body can’t fight infections and prevent the diseases that follow… And so you die.

Multicultural leftism works on a similar principle:
-Undermine and destroy the immune system of a nation.

Primary symptoms of the disease include:

Xenophilia
-A systematic preference for the other, rather than for the same.

Xenophilia is generally a sign of deformed character, delinquent frustrations, or psychic deviancy.

Oikophobia (oikos = home)
-Negative feelings, aversion or hate towards one’s home, country, national culture, and heritage of one’s own society.

Oikophobia prevails today among Western artists, journalists, Leftism “intellectuals” and their followers.

It’s a collective psychopathy which can be characterised by:

Ethno-mascochism (ethnic-masochism)

Sexual masochism = taking perverse pleasure in causing pain to your self.'''

Ethno-masochicm = taking pleasure in attacking and humiliating one’s own ethnicity, nation or race.

It is a pathological tendency to perpetually ridicule and destructively criticise one’s own nation, ethnicity or race:

“Whites are the worst - racists! Imperialists! Nazis! Whites are responsible for all evil!”

Oikophobes and ethno-mascochists are in permanent opposition to their own nation, race and culture.

Emasculation

Emasculation of the society - an effort to “castrate” the nation:
>Support for everything that undermines vitality and strength of the nation and its immunity against aggressive foreign cultures:
>Homosexuality and homosexual family.
>Feminism, “gender” ambiguity and rejection of traditional roles - weak man and the careerist childless woman.
>Celebration of deviant behaviour and drug use; breaking traditions and moral rules.
>Destruction of Gender Roles blurring the line between masculinity and femininity until there is nothing less, such ploys always involve destroying masculinity in its entirety in favour of weak meek sickly femininity
>Encouragement of social breakdown by infecting the defensive immune systems of a nation or society, for example law making organs or the brain such as intelligence agencies with emasculated promotion and the destruction of all white blood cells such as the masculine guard e.g. the knight(right)-wing
>Pathological (sick) humanitarianism: obsession with saving all who are considered to be “discriminated” or disadvantaged; A cult of weakness.
>Convince the ill and dying society that its fatal illness is merely progress
>Death after all immunity/security is heavily compromised and destroyed.

It is an attack on all historically proven and successful traditions and values that kept European society vital and strong for centuries.

A nation is like a living organism

When a virus enters a body, the body fights it.

When foreign and alien cultures and races encroach on a nation’s territory, that nation defends itself in order to survive and save its culture.

Nationalism, as well as supposed defensive “racism,” “xenophobia” and other such Marxist buzzwords are all part of this protective immune system.

Multicultural Leftism (like AIDS) seeks to corrupt and break the immune system of the nation, to kill a nation.

Multicultural, anti-racist leftism should be treated as a dangerous disease.

Truly the Israelis and Jews like Jonathan Pollard are the greatest allies America can ask for. I can only hope the Israelis sell more American secrets to China like great allies do while learning their beautiful language in record numbers that are not alarming whatsoever. America must blow away in the wind and all CIAniggers will be homeless.

A little touchy? I'll have to remember how much that stuff bothers you guys. Is there an Asian Holla Forums I could post it at?

So china funds pro men stuff at home, and leftist garbage in the West.

Nonono I think it has already been there man. It's spreading to us as we go further left. They've already had communism for a while. And let me tell you, Chinese men are completely cucked when it comes to home life. They customarily hand over their paychecks to their wives who control all household spending. This is what leftism does. It replaces the men with the state. I think the Chinese party guys have just done a bit of soul searching, maybe into their past, and realized that they will be fucked if this is allowed to continue. No one gets married over there. They have even come up with a word for unmarried women to try and encourage them to marry. Shit's all fucked up. They don't want to marry these faggots. I do believe this is a "oh shit" moment from the Chinese govt. I do not accept the OP that this is primarily from the "West." This is the result of communism. Old power structures ( ie the men) are replaced by the establishment. This is what happened here.

Judaism is fully transmitted trough the mother. Doesn't matter with whom. Jews are parasites. They have no need for 'ethnic purity' as we understand it. How they operate is by infiltrating the host.

Continuing from my last post, the only thing that will save the Chinese from this is their love and reverence for family. Family is greater than everything else to them. Ancestor cults and what not..this is a rejection of communism/marxism. We'd better do it too, or we'll be speaking mandarin soon.

I have lived in China. The only place where men can be men is the countryside as usual.

In big cities men are just slaves to the 1% and women view them as nothing more than human oxes that plow the field all day so she has shekels to waste on trinkets and status symbols.

It's funny how this always turns out to be the capitalist end state.

THIS. Communism is kikery. Their men are numale cucks because of marxism. State and social power are zero sum games here. Increase state power, you decrease the power of the men in society.

So men should pay attention to the left(anima) and women the right(animus). Based on what little I have read on the subject that is what I originally guessed. If it is such, that picture needs to have directions for what applies to what gender, so no person is ever confused like that other user.