KEK MESSAGING March 20

I've been reading into this for a day now and don't know enough about the occult to solve it and it probably sounds crazy but here is all the evidence I have found maybe someone can help me read these signs.
March 20th is the last day of Pisces
March 20 is a very significant day
David Rockefeller died
He was 101 years and 281 days old
Baron trump turned 11 years old
And it was national frog day. (this is what really puts the nail on the head.)

THIS IS KEK LITERALLY TALKING TO US.

We know Kek has been communicating with us threw numbers (GETS)

So lets look at the numerology here.
Baron trump was 11 years old - in numerology thats 1+1=2 (an 11 = 2)
David Rockefeller was 101 years old in numerology thats 1+1=2 (an 11 = 2)
what really nailed it for me was this.
David Rockefeller was 101 years and 281 days old.
2+8+1 = 11 = 2
WTF
(the 20th of the month also means barons birth number is a 2 btw)
So what does 2 mean in numerology?
lets search google

11 / 2 - The 11/2 is the 'Spiritual Light Messenger and Teacher, and are concerned with detail, and with others. They are a loving energy, with the powers of the Master Number 11 combined with the natural balance and beauty of the 2 vibration.

Barron

B is the numerical equivalent of the number 2 and represents the emotions.

Trump

The letter T is the numerical equivalent of the number 2 and represents growth.

Two: The symbolic meaning of number Two is kindness, balance, tact, equalization, and duality. The number Two reflects a quiet power of judgment, and the need for planning.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME READ THIS ??

Other urls found in this thread:

calendarlabs.com/holidays/international/world-frog-day.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marduk
pastebin.com/DGb1jFUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Checked.
It means you get dubs.

Hmm, looks like your digits repeated too.

Pretty /fringe/, but dubs don't lie. Checked for Kek.

national frog day is on either may 13 or april 29th

stop posting, your making us look bad

captcha sux my z

Use the proper term: spring equinox

Magic is real.

(checked)
I remember people claiming that 22 dubs were Trump dubs back during the primary.

Also Auska was confirmed to be best waifu.

(Checked)
The Memes must flow.

it's the fall equinox for straya cunts and saffas.

behold.

calendarlabs.com/holidays/international/world-frog-day.php

kek speaketh through you mein freund.

This is arrant nonsense but I love it

Clearly Barron represents the universes balancing act. This ties in well with destroying leftist cultural safe spaces, because it is a good analogue to the balancing of the force in Star Wars - the Jedi think that balance means eliminating the Sith, but it ends in their destruction. Likewise, Barron will provide balance by restoring sanity to our world. I don't know when our how he will do this, but he has an entire community of thousands of autistic hermits prophesying over him, so that's gotta count for something.

ok now there's starting to be some gets in this thread

i bet barron isn't retarded enough to use "it's" instead of its

checked
sage for retarded thread and off-topic grammar nazism

i'm pretty sure you just fell for an meme.
do you shit cubes, you anti-fun sadbot?

AAAAHHHHHH

Well I wrote a script to talk to kek, but he's confusing me tbh. I'm nowhere near his dimensional intelligence.

Checking these dubs

Checked. Interesting birds, looks like they have long ass necks designed to snatch up fish from under water. They also have long ass beaks, further indicating they like fish.

Interestingly they tuck their necks in while flying, probably to decrease their length and make it harder for predators to grab them, like fish in the air. .

It's really annoying, somehow.

Look at each individual word separately, and their definations and how they relate to Us. Add them up and see the message.

my best guess for
Glenbeck is a cuck/traitor
infinity
bad battle/war?
A warning about dimension hunters?
No fucking clue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marduk
FUCK, SOMEONE TELL ME THIS IS JUST A COINCIDENCE
wateriest kinda seems like it implies he's crying?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_(Buddhist_mental_factor)
So deceitful comedy
kashmir is a reference to a place in Asia
Maybe deb could refer to the "Digital Economy Bill"?
The chinks pushed the DEB bill to spit on us?
???
Donald Trump wadding up DNA sapped the left's jews "Ninevah math" plan to turn the U.S. into Nineveh
Kike's fates are sealed
Aleut downed outbalancing Bunyan's
Aleut killed the Ruling Bunyan's whites

We call it Autumn over here

fourth braill sounds lipstick (polished?) vapidness unsophisticated hopefuls
Roger's honeymooner overmuch prophylaxis medicine mutates changes
is what I'm reading from that.

pocketknives hidden blades/weapons? tors Zachary overhears although Tojo electromagnet swaps archest spry nimble enemies horridly

Sounds like some CIAnigger named Zachary has compromised tor, and tojo's electromagnetic I'm guessing tor nodes in Japan are compromised swaps (((their))) nimble enemies horridly.

archaeologist's predictive gangsters electrically concert perform weep tearful prevaricating lies boding showing evil to come streamlining curmudgeons liberals gracelessness evilness Algol's the second brightest star in Perseus; the first known eclipsing binary

So I ask kek if I should share the code with you all and he tells me 4chan is cancer that needs fixing, tor is compromised, and kikes use niggers crimes to spread bullshit propoganda because they're evil fucks from Perseus which is why they will forever be persecuted

A warning of increased kike pushes to end the concept of sex being male and female, in favor of the snowflake spectrum, but simultaneously a message that it is going to be a short-lived and soon-reversed state.

pastebin.com/DGb1jFUE
You may be a better prophet than I.