Has anyone else thought about taking advantage of superstition as a form of psy-op against undesirables? Niggers, Jews...

Has anyone else thought about taking advantage of superstition as a form of psy-op against undesirables? Niggers, Jews, asians, pajeets, etc. All have their peculiar beliefs, and a white man or two with a background in stage magic could make life fun by using those beliefs to create awe in these peoples.

Although it does feel a little kikey.

Image semi-related

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/1890TheSlaveTradeInTheCongoBasin
web.archive.org/web/20160726140401/http://www.southern-spirits.com/norris-negro-superstitions.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dian_Fossey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trimates
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

actually that's a really good idea. convince them jews are doing voodoo curses on them.

You don't need stage magic, just a purple jumpsuit and a wolf.

You ever see that old David Blaine special where he was doing street magic in fucking Haiti? They literally thought he was an evil sorcerer.

vid related. check out the negress' reaction.

Dude we do unintentionally all the fucking time. Remember back when that ebola outbreak hit and the ebola-chan meme took off? There were shrines in africa according to rumor where they were worshipping her in hopes of getting their enemies infected with ebola and lynchings when they were found out because ebola-chan was a white devil sent to kill them.

They're just that god damn stupid.

Jesus christ this is a low effort thread. Take this ~100 word shit to cuckchan you steaming faggot. That or post it in the QTDDTOT thread, have some decency for christ sakes.

That's actually a line of work? Really?

And that is what made me think about this.

actually just wanted to prevent from getting first post

I'm sorry. Did you want roughly three or four paragraphs based primarily on a thought I had while looking around what are basically non-white superstitions?

Perhaps you would like examples? Maybe a brief discourse in Chinese ancestor worship which became "lol I burn fake money for ghost family! Ching chong!"

No… I think you are more interested in the vague animism that permeates negro thought? Perhaps the strange borderline sorcery of the Jew? That stuff gets downright Lovecraftian!

I have more than enough information to spread around. I'm a first-time poster, I've been lurking for a couple of years, and I did not know how to address this you little asshat.

It's

hard

to

read

your

when

you

space

every

line

Sorry my dude, please formulate a substantial plan or idea, or just don't post at all.

Literal jewish tactics to shut down the thread right here

That's why you're funny to me. They're so god damn predictable we're mocking them by sniping the first post in new threads now. Keep up the good work user.

Now that's some tryharding. And it obviously has some merit, this idea if you're trying this hard to derail it with a shitflinging contest. What scared you'll lose control of the golem you made?

Yes I have considered it. I tried to research African witchcraft a while back but sadly very little on the matter appears to have been written save for some older texts by European anthologists back in the early 1900’s. I was unable to find anything written by natives. This is unsurprising, as many of these nations did not develop written languages of their own.

In some African nations all it takes is someone falling off a roof to cause accusations of witchcraft! Death often follows. Hell, even in Europe second and third generation Africans will kill their own children convinced that they are witches.

This could be utilised to discourage these peoples from leaving their homelands.

Oh give me a break. We can't start tolerating threads like this. What happened to substance being required for a post? What happened to OP etiquette and shit like that? I shouldn't need to remind you that every half-formulated idea that crosses your mind doesn't deserve a thread. TAKE SOME PRIDE AND PUT SOME EFFORT INTO YOUR POSTS.

To elaborate, I'm not against OP's idea. I'm just trying to do my part to save this board from 4chan tier threads. So there's my peace, I'll fuck off now.

The guide is helpful. The idea itself seems to be generating some interest. Shall I try again?

(checked)

bitches amirite

Would just be adding another thread when you already got this one. I think his beef is you don't have any idea on where we should start. Honestly you could start with something absurd as a dry run. Blacks ain't too bright all you'd really need to do is say something like drinking selzter water before fucking their sidebitch will make sure she don't get knocked up if he don't got a condom cuz dem bubbles will keep da boyz from getting in her hood ya dig?

You'd just need a bunch of big words and a few fancy graphics to sell it.

Are you new? We are sorcerers around here.

This. We literally control the fabric of reality with meme magick. Any day now we are going to meme magick DOTR and kill everyone.

Tell me about the strange animism in their superstitions. I know full well about their fucked up voudun and ancient congolese human sacrifice rituals involving heads attached to springy plants so decapitation throws it into the crowd like the bouquet at a wedding and with the same function, except its also like a game of keepaway.
They also settle a feud by burying a slave nigger alive up to his head at a crossroads between their territory and everyone has to kick and spit on him as they pass by.
Here is one primary source: archive.org/details/1890TheSlaveTradeInTheCongoBasin
I quote something useful:
>All tribes I have known have an idea of immortality. They believe that death leads but to another life, to be continued under the same conditions as the life they are now leading; and a chief thinks that if when he enters into this new existence he is accompanied by a sufficient following of slaves he will be entitled to the same rank in the next world as he holds in this. From this belief emanates one of their most barbarous customs – the ceremony of human sacrifices upon the death of anyone of importance. Upon the decease of a chief, a certain number of his slaves are selected to be sacrificed, that their spirits may accompany him to the next world. Should this chief possess thirty men and twenty women, seven or eight of the former and six or seven of the latter will suffer death. The men are decapitated, and the women are strangled. When a woman is to be sacrificed she is adorned with bright metal bangles, her toilet is carefully attended to, her hair is neatly plainted, and bright coloured cloths are wrapped around her. Her hands are then pinioned behind, and her neck is passed through a noose of cord; the long end of the cord is led over the branch of the nearest tree, and is drawn taut at a given signal; and while the body is swinging in mid-air its convulsive movements are imitated with savage gusto by the spectators. It often happens that a little child also becomes a victim to this horrible ceremony, by being placed in the grave alive, as a pillow for the dead chief. These executions are still perpetrated in all the villages of the Upper Congo….

Yes, I am very familiar. I proudly shit-posted in tandem with your efforts. What I suggest is using standard stage magic, suitably dressed, to create uncertainty in the primitive minds of the enemies of the white race.

No, never.

So what about spreading ancient slave superstions via #woke on twitter, stuff like itching hand =money incoming and if someone won't go away you nail new lumber into your house and they won't come by anymore. Stupid meaningless stimuli attached to supernatural messages.

What I offer, sadly, is anecdotal from my experiences with the local negro and halfricans. A few espouse belief in literal witchcraft and an actual Satan, some have refused to so much as watch Harry Potter due to it. This is not due to religious solidarity, but a genuine fear that the Christian devil will attack them because they "opened themselves up" to it.

I have also witnessed niggers speaking to personal possessions - as well as animals - as though they were human beings. This could be either a holdover from traditional niggerland beliefs, or from mixing with local aboriginal populations.

From my source:

Archived source:web.archive.org/web/20160726140401/http://www.southern-spirits.com/norris-negro-superstitions.html

Nota Bene: Questionable due to the site's creator, who is a Jew but seems to profit from the ignorance of the negro in the market of hoodoo and conjuring. The original article, however, appears in a work entitled The Negro and His Folklore in Nineteenth-Century Periodicals By Bruce Jackson. It appears to be the same.

My plan is, admittedly, still more ephemera than a solid strategy. This post was meant to inspire a brainstorming session. However, the propensity toward belief in witchery and ghosts might lend itself well to someone who could mimic ghostly goings-on. Perhaps using a variant of a "full-light" seance, still popular among some who claim mediumship.

It isn't weaponized autism, but it's a start.

Despite the content of an OP, plenty of these threads end up winding down interesting pathways. Let the meme magic flow!

,:^)~₪

I am , and that is a fine idea! The use of "Indian Head" pennies to keep away law enforcement, to furnish another example.

good idea, or at least the seed of a good idea user.
>tfw using blacks superstition to turn them into anti-vaxers because it's white mans medicine meant to make blacks dumb
the trick is going to be pairing the proper superstition with a self destructive behavior.

There are lots of video of "bird turns into woman" there. It appears that this story resonates with Africans.

Maybe if bird turned into a woman that commanded to start racewar against whitey?

how about a suicide cult?
how about getting the congolese to fight the somalians?

>Fossey was reported to have captured and held Rwandans whom she suspected of poaching, stripped and then beaten them with stinging nettles.[47] After her murder, Fossey's National Geographic editor, Mary Smith, told Shlachter that on visits to the United States, Fossey would "load up on firecrackers, cheap toys and magic tricks as part of her method to mystify the (Africans) – hold them at bay."[48]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dian_Fossey

You need to start a conflict. Very few will do it, but you need to involve other side to continue the process. Interwars are alright too.

She isn't much to look at, a simple looking woman with below average looks.

But 10/10. Would get drunk and throw firecrackers at Africans with to save AfricaHarambe.

She's one of three women who became famous for studying gorillas. The other two are Jane Goodall and Birutė Galdikas.
They called them "the trimates": en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trimates

Actually I guess Birutė Galdikas studied orangutans.

That doesn't help us much unless there are epidemics of fatal diseases due to it, and while whites impacted would mostly be stupid, there are religious and rightwing skeptics who don't vaccinate. It would be better to blame it on jews if you do though.

Precisely someone worth learning from. I see no reason whatsoever why her methods cannot be co-opted and utilized here with some tweaking.

Shapeshifting is a big part of African sorcery. It reminds me of the Jaguar society killers, actually. Something similar using local fauna might work out. Perhaps a variant of the "Lady Turning Into A Gorilla" illusion? Or Boy into Hare?

what kind of american animal do white people feel the most protective towards?

Bald eagles. Pretty much nothing else.

The Turkey. It almost became our national bird after all.

Should not be to hard to convince minorities.

Don't forget the sun sensitivity thing.

If I wasn't a fedora I would myself start to believe Jews are from devil and Jesus was second and final chance for them to turn around and renounce evil

Labradors are whitest and most American dog. And dogs are just as America as free speech and guns

Eagles always seems to me like a forced meme. Yes they our goverment symbol of power but individually would you care if all of them die tomorrow?

Jews do kind of look like rats, and seems to follow the same migration routes around the world

Normalfags love eagles and patriotism.

People have done such things every now and then. It's just for fun as the targets are subhumans. So test your ideas out OP. See how rustled you can make the zoo animals. These dumb assholes are already confused as fuck with 'fake news' and Russia this and Russia that bullshit. Hey, there you go. How about, all the Russia talk is actually a secret plan by leftists to export all the nogs to Siberia? You show them old DNC klan bake images and such. How they were behind slavery and didn't want to give up, suggest that it never went away and this is the final solution for America's negro problem.

Forget the African shit. We want Tryone in Detroit shitting his pants… ok his pants are already off his ass but you get the point. With that type of nig, voodoo/magic shit doesn't work. Government conspiracy is what you want. Nigs seem afraid of robots hahaha so something about a secret DARPA program should be good. The Western negro is in awe of science and technology, not nature.

I forget which European country it was, but these heads (setup by border guards) were effective at discouraging Africans refugees from crossing

This shouldn't be such a common sentiment anymore. Do what has to be done.

Five bucks if you took a volleyball and pulled a Wilson with it, they'd fucking get so damned scared.

off topic, but the problem with correcting "reddit spacing" (which can be annoying) is that every fucking idiot on Holla Forums now has done the exact opposite and smooshes their lines together, which is also an unreadable mess as sentences are hard to follow (no paragraphs, constant line breaks between sentences, but no spacing). I've seen several anons over there defend this stylistic mess by saying, "at least I'm not reddit." The whole thing should be about readability, but it's turned into a status signalling game.

Is this the superhero that got treated as a divinity by some bums in an african shithole and they plastered it all over their tribal shields?

I love it, I will leave some of these potatoes in train and see nog reactions when it roll from under the seat. What those teeth made of ?

No, never.

user, OP is now, and always has been a fucking faggot. Why do you think that lovely image macro yo have there exists. it is because assholes break OP etiquette all the damn time. Point and laugh, call him a faggot he is one after all then contribute to making the thread a bit less shit, or leave.

As to the topic at hand, I think nothing works better to awe and amaze then that first most earliest type of magic, Propane Augmented Pyromancy.

I bet it was Poland, only they are based enough to do this

I will have so much fun today

Considering holohoax and media control are basically religion for (((them))) we are surely increasing the friction in their hands.

Also, ebola-chan.

Bulgaria, or Hungary. There was a lot of photos of their border zone that looked like something out of STALKER…

Wait until tomorrow. It'll look better if you leave it overnight.

Definitely Hungary!

A Europe can be saved by pig heads on the border

Just make your window smaller fag.

Get the fuck out, nigger.
>>>/polblog/

It's like they think they can just come shit up the board because their stupid blog posts are worth a thread on Holla Forums

Still feasible. Magic tricks are, at their heart, doing something with the method concealed. The methods need not change, merely the presentation.

Example: A wound is deliberately opened in the palm, then closes itself. The presentation suitable for African niggers (or kaffirs, if you will) would include gods and demons. Maybe even Kek. What you propose, however, could use such things as "medical nanites" or "gene therapy." Throw in the word "Illuminati" and you're golden.

Common effects from mentalism wouldn't be hard to pull off against nogs. Mentalism is just being a quicker and more horizontal thinker than the audience, after all.

Faggy fucking OP here.

This is true, however we must be sure nogs are able to follow mentalism. If their attention and imagination is not captured by the presentation, then it is mostly just words. So the plot must be simplified a bit, with something that will give them serious pause. It helps to remember the average nigger IQ (even those in professional fields) when setting up a presentation.

This is all hypothetical, of course, as I have never performed serious mentalism to a nigger, nor have I seen mentalism performed to a nog, so I cannot say.

That's a good point.
If it's too subtle or quick they could miss it entirely.

The comment you responded to has three lines of text. If that is "smooshed and unreadable" to you, then you need to never post here again and kill yourself. People who need double spacing to read are subhuman.

Hungary looks nice.

can confirm

I am an oldfag who has done time.
There was an old white guy in the same area as me for a while who was fucking hilarious. He was an old heroin junkie, but dammit if he wasn't a trip once he sobered up.

So one day guy decides to pull some shit (one of many times) so he keeps some bones from a chicken dinner the night before. He dries out the bones, gets ahold of some bleach, and even polishes the damn things to a fine gloss.
He carves runes (or what he thought runes looked like) into them.

He then proceeds to go around the dorm/block throwing them down like some soothsayer "consulting the bones". He even interrupts card games to throw the bones in the middle of the table, followed up by him looking up at one of the dindus playing to say "YOURE GONNA DIE SOON AFTER YOU GET OUT"

Results were hilarious. Guy almost got beat up numerous times and even started a riot.

top kek, now I need some soothsayer bones.

See? My delivery was utter shit, but I made a good point!

So it appears there's confirmation for my proposed magical superstitions, and anecdotal evidence - likely though it is - of technological superstition amongst the Dindus.

Where to begin? Predictions? Displays of technological might?

Bumping for Great Whiteness.