Arguing With Leftists

I was arguing with a leftist earlier and noticed something strange. Any time you defeat them soundly in an argument, or any time you pin them in a corner or make them realize they're wrong, they revert into some sort of bizarre child-like state and start babbling gibberish.

After essentially nailing this guy to a wall, he just started into some feverish tangent about how he couldn't wait to (I shit you not, this is what he said): "get to his little friends and play make-believe." I responded by asking what the fuck he was talking about, and he just said "they all look at me with bright little eyes like they can't wait to see me." It wasn't just him being willfully ignorant or refusing to see logic. It was like his brain had triggered some sort of shut down mode and his mind was currently going through some kind of reset. He was literally just posting gibberish – not just fallacies or emotionally driven arguments (I'm used to that) but real, honest to god gibberish. It was like pic related, except he wasn't even trying to maintain that he was even in an argument at all.

Is this a normal thing for leftists to do? Is it some kind of coping tactic? I found it bizarre almost to the point of being unsettling, and I'm not sure if this guy was especially loopy or if this was a common thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/IronmarchOriginals/Zeiger - Hammer of the Patriot.pdf
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-part-i-foundational-understandings/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-part-ii-mike-wallace-debates-a-marine/
discord.gg/4hT3RVr
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
warosu.org/lit/thread/S4570057
yo
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Tumblr
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Special_snowflakes
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Transgender
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Cutting
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Bronies
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Furries
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What?

Oh, and yes. Libshits aren't good with syllogism. They were neglected as children and so their brains have a hard time performing 'critical thinking' of any sort, even though it's a reflex for you and I.

Goes like this every time from my experience

you make counter argument
you provide facts
you provide reason
you provide more facts
you underline your points and facts

The Hitler quote pretty much sums it all up perfectly.

reported, Holla Forums clowns. lmao

I've only read a bit of it, but its a good read.

laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/IronmarchOriginals/Zeiger - Hammer of the Patriot.pdf

Note the change of hair color from blonde to black in the original image. There is nothing that terrorizes the jew as much as intellect being associated with blonde hair. They do everything in their power to perpetuate the "dumb blonde" myth.

Why?

Leftists are really just followers of the crowd. Literally every leftist ideology revolves around groups and social status. They haven't got any real beliefs or reasoned anything out, they just go with the flow and repeat boilerplate arguments that are popular. When you destroy their arguments they have to try and save face. Often they do this by not so subtly reminding those around you that they have higher social status than you (within the leftist group).

I've experienced two scenarios like this recently. In the first case they asked me to repeat my argument which destroyed theirs again and again until I was angry when they asked a further time. At this point they responded "Why are you so angry", "It's not normal to get so mad", "I just think it's embarrassing", etc. They couldn't win the argument so they dropped the topic to attack my character (this came from a leftist who gets incredibly angry all the time btw).

In the second case they started virtue signalling and I think trying to intimidate me. They went on a rant about how they "would just not be able to stop punching" Nigel Farage's face if they ever saw him, "even when there was just stumps for hands left". The whole time I kept reiterating how I thought he was one of the greatest politicians of all time.

I consider both tactics to be about maintaining their social status and trying to reduce mine within their group. They'd just suffered a massive defeat of reason and their ego and need for social acceptance were elevated. In the leftist's mind status is all that matters, this is why they take talking points and policy tips from celebrities.

Don't play along and continuously repeat and get upset- that is their goal. Shift the focus to their inability to understand a simple argument by asking if they have trouble understanding non aggressively. If they continue their usual tactics of not wanting to understand, it allows you to poke fun at them - in good humor of course. "How can you not know this? "

Easily able to criticize their attitude - "Why are you so violent?" And follow up with asking them particular aspects of what they disagree with. To which you can either easily make a counter point to or in case try dodging (most likely) simply ask why they are so upset about a guy when they cant even tell you what it is they disagree with.

Of course having an argument with a group of lefties/normies will be tougher than a simple 1 on 1 and the dynamics change. Regardless, always try to have fun and laugh at them. Their views are ridiculous, so ridicule them and have fun.

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-part-i-foundational-understandings/

Everyone should read this. If you don't feel like reading all the parts, then read the second part at least.

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-part-ii-mike-wallace-debates-a-marine/

A real eye-opener.

Ben Shapiro is a slimy jewboi but his essay/speech on Debating Liberals is still very much spot on.

Rule #1: Don't argue to convince the lib, argue to convince the audience.

This book will sharpen your arguments. Learn the points well and you can become a useful weapon against the hordes of Marxist filth.

I once had a British lefty debate me in the youtube comments for like 2 hours on immigration. My posts were well researched and explicitly refuted everything he threw at me. He kept moving the goalposts until he finally caved and admitted "mass immigration isn't good, but I still want it, because the Guardian says it will fight racism."

Obviously, I just mocked him at that point, content in knowing I had firmly established all of my points and forced him to admit that his purported reasons for supporting globalism are not only wrong, but a front for his desire to see us all BLACKED (I also got him to admit that he wants the Japanese bred into Afro-spic muslims, because it will make the world more equal) into global communism.

He was reduced to irrelevant mumbling, and ended the convo, only to comment at me again literally 2 months later, rambling incoherently about literally nothing, and I do mean nothing. Regrettably, I forgot what he typed, but it made me laugh, and I seem to remember it mentioning his parents. I just figured he got really drunk, and somehow made his way back to the thread to spill stupidity, or maybe he really did take 2 months to come up with a babbylib amygdala blow-up.

Either way, I just mocked him again.

It really is sad. We can defeat these people with reasoning, logic and facts. We can show them how mass immigration is demonstrably bad for a nation, how diversity is the cause of conflict the world over, the rape rates of non European immigrants e.t.c. But it makes no difference to their mindset what so ever. The best we can hope for is the people who are in the thread and observing the argument to realise what flimsy position our opponents have and be swayed by our points. Arguing with these people really is a soul destroying, unrewarding task. But fight on we must.

It's obvious, you are underestimating yourself, as many on Holla Forums might still do in such a situation. If you win a debate that hard, it's up to you to take control to prevent the other guy from shutting down. Leaving your opponent in a state of unknowing is too uncomfortable for them, they'd rather employ denial than have no idea what to think. Parent them a little.

Of course, because they actually want it to happen. They're just dishonest about it and very rarely admit to it openly.

Another supposedly good book on debating lefties is SJW's always lie but I haven't read it yet.

I'm in a discord filled with weeaboo faggots that are all SJWs, can anyone help me redpill them?

discord.gg/4hT3RVr

How do I know that isn't a IP logger? Some anons have been posting those around Holla Forums

This, which is what you can read in the links I posted. Libs feel brave when they believe that they're in the in-group, and they will have a complete meltdown if they feel they're being pushed into the out-group.

Yeah their brains go haywire when they start to realize the foundations of their ideology is based on lies. After presenting evidence to my sister that immigrants do not in fact grow the economy to infinity and actually decrease trust in a society, and proving that whites are actually more disadvantaged than non-whites, she proceeded to claim that I belonged in prison, her very own brother, when I dindu nuffin. They need the equality thing to be true or they completely break down mentally.

I don't seem to get as far as some of you. The ones I know just go into a depressed "I'm ignoring you now" mindset. Don't say a word, just leave.

It's pathetic.

Just like a cultist who has been removed from the security of the cult. Without the support from other cultists or the great leader they are lost in there confusion about reality.

I remember when I argued on what "memes" were, and they tried to argue that pop culture and shit like that were "memes" under the definition under "unit of cultural information", then switched to "self-propagating idea". It turned into a shitshow at the end because a libmod got triggered. Not exactly gibberish, but results may vary.

There's literally en entire essay on this behaviour and how to induce it in the Holla Forums primer guys. It's essentially induced narcissism.

Treat them like clinical narcissists and see how easy they are to beat and mock.

I think or at least realizes that perhaps not all of us are capable of debating or 'convincing' liberals or so with our thoughts, despite our work on improving ourselves on debating, learning and reading etc - it could be that we haven't grasped the subject fully or that it isn't our greatest strength. I'm not saying you should stop learning, you just keep going. (You as in the average Holla Forums user, I mean)
That said, if you've done what you can and more, the fault lies with the loser/liberal who can't handle the debates or facts themselves. A lot of posts here plenty much confirms that some people can't be reasoned with easily. Some can, and eventually find out about this place and start thinking for themselves. Some can, but won't find this place (not without great effort or luck - or both!) then will learn and adapt on his own, shaping his thoughts and views.
It is a hard and largely unrewarding progress. When you're rewarded, it's a good ally capable of thinking for himself instead of following the social crowd or nonsense like that.

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

Time for this shit again.

Also, don't fall for their semantics. Have them define their terms precisely if they chooses to use them. Or else you'll both end up agreeing liberal arts is the most important part of education.

I'm looking at the Holla Forums primer but not seeing anything about induced narcissism.
Which link is it?

It's more about what to do if you become their target, and how they infiltrate organizations.

sage

Saging because this is one of the MODS posting fake questions again and again like the "all right guys we're being raided!" daily threads

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

were these millenials? baby boomers? gen Xers?
this matters

How about we use brutality instead. If these fucks want to be programmed, then let's program them MK Ultra style.

try going there on a library's computer first

gibberish is their last attempt at saying something you cant refute. once they run out of talking points and counterarguments to throw at you they are only left with gibberish, but that's fine in their mind as long as they have something to keep throwing at you. its an r-selection technique; just keep on producing with utter disregard to quality

This so much. It's all about having the "correct" opinion in accordance with what they think the majority thinks. The fear of being singled out and out-grouped is very real and especially when you don't really know shit, so a lot of people will instinctively stick with what they feel is the safe bet so they can seem good and like part of the group.

Same here. I don't really argue with people anymore unless I can tell by their eyes that they aren't soulless NPCs, which I think the majority of people are now.

at that time just look at him dead in the eyes with serious face

don't say anything, just look at him seriously

you will be suprised by the results

Strange wind up to an otherwise dreadful exchange. Poor old Bill Nye. Years ago he was a sidekick kind of person on a Seattle based comedy show. That's how I prefer to remember him.

Don't bother arguing with Leftists. Just mock and demoralize them until they either stop being faggots or they kill themselves

TREE VIEW

My parents watched this sometimes, I lived in Seattle as a kid from the late Reagan to early Clinton years. Went back to live in Washington again a couple years back, and I barely recognized the city at all. My beautiful white city has been overrun with foreigners, not like the Japanese and Korean kids at my elementary school, but actual dothead and Muslim type shitskins, plus way more niggers than I remember, and somehow illegal Mexicans. They even have a statue of Vladimir Lenin in a very public place now.

I don't live there anymore. I can never go back. The culture is a mixture of literal Communism and lolbergtardian dude weed lmao apathy. It's ruined.

This. Persuasion depends not only on showing what's wrong with an idea, but also showing a better way to think. Make a bridge to the truth and they can cross the chasm of uncertainty. Normies need to believe in something, cognitive dissonance is more tolerable than uncertainty.

The time for arguments is over OP. The time for the DOTR is upon us.

Arguing with leftists is exactly like arguing with modern day Europoors:
- extremely opinionated
- ignore or "misunderstand" arguments
- frequent use of fallacies (e.g. more people believing makes it more true)
- any possibility of being wrong results in either extreme forms of cognitive dissonance, or getting angry at you and forgetting the discussion

You don't need aliens when you're American who moved to Europe.

You don't argue with leftists because they won't accept anything no matter how much proof you show them. It's a fruitless endeavour, so it's just better to trigger and have hem fuming.
The majority of people do not think rationally and they don't come to conclusions based on logic, facts and evidence, they follow what's deemed to be moral and right. It's just human nature, you need that social cohesion or everyone would be just running their own way with no order. The society can't support too many independent thinkers, much like it wouldn't support too many psychopaths. So all you need is the right people in charge, and leftists would become respectable citizens over time. They will never appreciate the redpill the way we do, only follow the right way with the same mechanism as the leftists virtue signaling that gets them high nowadays. The kinds of Germans that self-flagellate and cheer when Muslims are chanting Islamic prayers on the street today are the same kind that happily heiled Hitler yesterday.

You need to master the art of IRL smugposting.
As they break down with personal attacks, emotional bullshit, pretend misunderstandings, and violent rhetoric, you must calmly point out exactly what they are doing while becoming increasingly smug. Since they function on social status, this will humiliate them into submission, offering you the chance to tell them what to think. You don't have to tell them about Hitler or jews, just basic truths such as multiculturalism doesn't work. The way to win with them isn't thoughtfully expressed, well reasoned bullet points, it is to dominate them. This is the only thing they will respect. Your arguments are stronger than theirs, so you must express them in a way fitting. You must become a conversational Chad.

That means "He's gonna get his friends and culturally enrich(rape/behead/rape) you."

(checked)
whew

Everytime I try to debate a liberal while talking to others, all of us while be having a conversation while the liberal will be talking up a strawman. The entire conversation will be the liberal sitting there on a different wavelength than somebody else. Talking about the same things but having a completely different conversation with himself as he builds a strawman with our words.
Anyone else ever experience this?

They'll just forget about it the next goddamn day.
The time for arguments is over.

Liberals associate american history with war so anti-America is defacto the moral good. Victory for both sides ultimately lies in reigning in the shadow government so untrue conspiracies are not plausible. The PATRIOT ACT has both sides believing they are the victim of a massive conspiracy by different foreign government agents. Sadly this is a plausible assessment. What American would pass the PATRIOT ACT? How did it pass so overwhelmingly?!

This is true. However if you must interact with them, utterly dominating them into silence or deference is the best option.

Also, check out these goddam trips

The period of debate has ended user.

OP, what if it's more malevolent than simple wilful ignorance? What if they're completely unaware of a mechanism embedded in their mind over these years of indoctrination that actually triggers a stress response that cuts them off from their conscious mind? The more they're pushed, the further their unconscious mind surfaces and buries the conscious mind beneath it in an attempt to cope with a conflict of their hardwired programming.

OP, by some process, whether we spent years brooding on the state of our own minds or were never broken in completely by the system, we're free from this mode of thought. Perhaps we were red-pilled from the start, we just hadn't yet found the practical, physical, material red pills that would fully awaken our conceptions to the function of the world around us.

It's stress. You've just put their ideology under threat, and because they're emotionally attached to it (due largely to idealism rather than acceptance of the way things are), they can't logically respond and resort to nonsensical phrases/"retorts."

t. Used to do this when I was a leftard (and yes OP, it is a coping tactic and a sign that you've won).

Can we call this iceberg tipping from now onward?

Your sister is irredeemable, user. She actually wants there to be thought crime. wew.

All leftists value is social status and in-group signaling. Being right, reasonable or logical is irrelevant to them. As long as they perceive themselves to be on the right team, they're fine.

Discarded

Oh kek, didn't even see your post and look at that, you too came to the conclusion that it is a stress response.

Quick anecdote: when I was a leftist faggot ""arguing"" against right-wingers from the past, I would absolutely feel my heart rate increase and start yelling more. And it would stick with me for a good few hours, being angry and unable to emotionally process that someone dare disagree with me.

I guess the main difference is that with age I became self-aware and eventually my views evolved as did my ego.

But yes, essentially it is a stress response they're under. Why do you think Antifa acts hostile and leftists do things like scream and holler? Stress and a lack of emotional self-regulation. Thankfully I learned how to self-regulate and, coincidentally, am no longer a leftist.

Generally when I shut someone down I skim the gist of that they are saying and plot my own counternarrative. Just like they do. Drives them nuts.

This is John Roberts then. Sometimes you have to turn off the Pepsi Power Hour, user.

This. I've never seen someone change their political stance as quickly as a leftisft in a room full of right-wingers.

All they do is virtue signal. But if their signal is ignored by the crowd or worse, discarded, they realize that their beliefs are not socially approved anymore and panic. It's rare to witness such a thing but well worth watching.

I think what OP witnessed was an individual that was conflicted so immensely by stress to their perceptions of the respective issue that they abandoned their "conscious level" almost completely. I too would find such a thing incredibly unsettling.

Right, which is what I did. You just tend to verbally flip out because you can't process opposing information coming your way.

Like someone else said, a lot of the people who cheer for immigration today would have been Nazis in different circumstances. They are nothing but braindead followers with no real convictions of their own, they just follow what they feel to be the safest path, and most often that's agreeing with what they perceive to be the majority, or the most powerful faction. Since the media is controlled by leftists, they have a huge capacity to misrepresent reality and make leftists dig even further into their holes. Just like they were so certain that Trump had no chance to win, because the media told them he didn't and nobody actually supported him. But here we are.

Here's what's happening there. The other individual is still able to produce the higher level outputs but the "shattered" individual no longer has the correct mode of consciousness to process that input. The result is the mind trying to process the input through the currently available mode of consciousness which results in either drastic and incorrect responses or as OP experienced, a complete lack of comprehension and an incoherent vastly unrelated response.

(卐)

Since when does anyone give a shit what that faggot jew Freud thinks?

"Stop thinking about things, goy!"

"Stop using workable predictors as a model for interpretation, goy!"

Fuck off, shill.

If you know this and have seen it then maybe provide some goddamn screencaps because never in my life have I even heard of something like this.

It's not just leftists that value social status, user.

Fuck off retard.
Imply more faggot. We've progressed past the point of peaceful debate. Their minds are unshaken and they grow evermore violent every day. You're better off preparing for a contest of arms than wasting your time talking to them.

Jesus christ, if you're going to lend any credibility to (((psychology))) at least go with Jung you massive faggot.

What I find particularly effective against this kind of people is attacking them on the moral ground.

Mocking people's appearance is bigoted

Inciting them to endanger their lives and leaving their homelands is not helping them

Now you're just talking like those evil nazis who pretend to be good people, they talked like that too (I KNOW I'm lying here, but this line works like a charm)

Same, they wear the uniform of those who kill my people, if I came to you in full SS uniform would you accept it ?

Usually the leftist enters a state of cognitive dissonance at this point.

They reason solely with emotions, don't bother using statistics of facts, just counter their emotions by confusing them. Make them doubt what really is "good" from a moral perspective.

this exact thing happened to me today

I've never seen it to that level either, generally when they get BTFO leftists just get irrationally hostile. Online anyway, I'm sure it would be quite different IRL.

You're assuming my issue with Freud is because he's a jew and I'm trying to fit in with Holla Forums, right? But that's not it. Yes being a jew does make me think twice about him and what he says, but in general the whole field of psychology is nonsense comprised of "experiments" with subjective conditions that cannot be repeated accurately, yet these poor standards of evidence are considered sufficient to institute wide-reaching reforms and programs. Freud was just the first of many frauds in the field of psychology.

That was my assumption before you shifted the goal posts to an actual argument, sure. There are fields within psychology that are entirely unreliable because of the unscientific methods for determining empirical results, there's no denying that. But to say that because that is the case that you shouldn't also venture into qualitative territory of interpretation to build ideas that could later be quantitatively tested and confirmed to be objective truth is utter bullshit.

Read this thread and learn from the master:
warosu.org/lit/thread/S4570057

This is how you argue with leftists.

The argument began devolving almost instantly. That's hilarious.

>>>Holla Forums

best advice i can think of is aim higher than your peers when it comes to 'redpilling'. you guys are right about the fact that we factually and morally we have higher ground, yet your target lefty peer audience doesnt respond to this sort of narrative. as yuri has said, their brains are 'rewired', broken really. These brains no longer respond to factual evidence. So instead what we seem to usually do is just swap up our argument tactic, like
says. all this inevitably does is win you the argument at hand. you more often than not didnt make them see the light or the error of their ways so to speak.Instead we should aim higher, and attempt to knowledgebomb more meaningful people who have more ability to apply influence en mass. calling your congressman for one! The other thing any of us can do is try to leave the house and go to town hall meetings. redpilling members of clubs works too. Basically influencing people who have family's rather than just trying to win an argument with your friend/neighbor's son

as far as liberal argument methods, pic related seems to really apply to the fact that they are so fixated on social standing and often attack your standing among your peers rather than your argument, ie destroying your rep somehow. its originally about women, but who knows maybe the liberal ((male)) mind isnt male when it comes to arguing.

Do you think Freud had access to your mythical realms of psychology with the ability to "venture into qualitative territory of interpretation to build ideas that could later be quantitatively tested and confirmed to be objective truth"?

Today that's somewhat possible with brain scans and similar technology, but all Freud did was work with a series of assumptions heavily weighted with his own projections. A cigar was never just a cigar to him. His nephew, Bernays, accomplished much more than he ever did in that field.

Don't. Just take their women.

But Hitler is talking about the Jews which were and are predominantly right wing and conservatives naturally sympathize with them, furthermore they are ideological fathers of the far right (white nationalism is zionism for "whites")

Which is exactly what Hitler fought against.

Not at all, but the fact that his conceptions are being tested out and acting as a springboard for objective study is a testament to the importance of qualitative investigation. Anyone who says you should rely on qualitative studies as a foundation for belief, however, is uneducated, if that's what you're getting at here.

My point is that "objective study" in the realm of psychology is a myth. Even with brain scans, the results are still open to interpretation. Yes we can tell a particular region of the brain lit up, but we can't yet know what exactly it was doing. This is compounded by the fact that the vast majority of psychological studies are not able to be accurately replicable, and when people try, the results are usually entirely different.

Is that to say that seeking an objective methodology is a waste of time in the profession or that objectivity is not yet entirely possible in the profession so the findings may be unreliable. I'd rather build upon finding a solution to solidifying those foundations rather than to disregard the profession because it's current methods are unreliable. Until that's achievable I see use in applying theories within the profession as they are currently perceived to measure results.

They don't believe in competition
Yes, they don't want to acknowledge competition thus their loss
You literally have to convert them using their own morals and values.
This is all considering the person is not a jew but a typical bleeding heart white.

Then you should be very careful in what studies and results you place weight in. Any one-off study is likely bullshit, regardless of how well its results conforms to one's preconceptions. Look for studies that have been replicated at least once, preferably more, and have had reliably consistent results. Problem is, very few studies receive such a treatment, and most of the time the first cursory study that conforms to people's preconceptions is taken as gospel and spread far and wide.

That's how I thought back then. Granted I still despise competition, but I acknowledge its existence and role.

So how come you get banned on this board for even the mildest counter-argument if you guys are so transcendentally good at arguing and have the master-logic?

If anything this is all projection, this all sounds like every conversation I've had with modern pseudofascists.

There's a difference between having a strong counter argument and just shitposting "mud drumpf tbh fam"

but yeah the mods, at least some of them, are corrupt

The time for arguing with these thugs is over.

WAR NOW

I've seen it IRL, several occasions, different people, different topics. The topic has to be one they are invested in, in some way. The easiest way to trigger (and this is the precise word) them is to engage in the topic (entrainment) for a short while, then pop a question, a bolt of lightning, that cannot be answered in their pre-programmed frame.

Usually the response isn't quite like OP's description. Instead, they go into this sort of "free associative" state, sometimes for only part of a sentence, sometimes running on for several sentence fragments. The word salad consists of strings of phrases tangentially related to the topic, like they are trying to fit bits and pieces of temporarily-shattered world view back together into a conformable configuration. Then they snap back out of it and usually huff off.

Wonder if that was happening here on acorn's second comment.

what are you sliding moshe

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmqmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what are you sliding moshe>this thread again
what are you sliding moshe >this thread again
what are you sliding moshe OUTPUT

You successfully hijacked the leftist's amygdala. You somehow put so much stress on him that he went into the mental equivalent of the fetal position. This is difficult to do, since you cannot achieve this by yelling and screaming and using direct conflict. If you do that, the leftist can make you look weird and violent, and hence a danger to the in-group. But if you subtly act disgusted with the leftist, and treat it with contempt, like a (leftist) parent would with a bad child, you can snap their brains and overload them. They will enter a fight or flight response. I suspect leftist males will flee and leftist females will try to fight and get angry.

Here's a series of 8 or so articles on the topic, they explain how to maximize the chances of doing what you did:

do not bump

*mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reminder not to click on any of the visual curious/inciting pictures that gay bot uploaded in this thread.

i will fuck you in the ass so hard you'll shit out your bowls for the next four months

This.
Just filter it and continue the discussion.

STOP

What happens if you click the pictures? This is the first time I have noticed this in a thread.

nothing, it's just a lousy psyops attempt to scare komputar-clueless noobs
when I've seen them the first time there was an attempt to create a consensus that the pics contained illegal information that would make everyone v& to gitmo
after analysing them every which way they contain nothing

low effort shilling, damn. Figures, I wouldn't expect any better from that side of the oven.

What on earth was that last part? Bill Nye went from arguing about climate change/global warming to suddenly throwing Trump and the government into the mix with that threatening end note. Is there something I don't know here?

Sounds like the demon piloting him lost track of what role it was supposed to play and switched into pedophile mode.

What about when Holla Forums BTFOs Holla Forums? It happens sometimes. When it does, Holla Forums resorts to a ton of ad-hominems and spews theoretic bullshit with barely any logic behind it except more and more ad-hominems. Holla Forums can't give up and they try to delude themselves into believing they've won, while leftists at least might be like "whatever kid, I'm gonna go make a sandwich" if an argument is stupid and going nowhere, while Holla Forums must be right all the time.

Can the mods just delete the image or spoil it?

Of all the years I've been here, It has been rare when a Holla Forumsanon lost an argument against a Holla Forums user, and it was mostly because he couldn't express his points correctly.
Yes the mods here are faggots, but each time Holla Forums got banned here (before Holla Forums came into existence) it was because they lost the argument and started sperging out and autistic screeching the whole thread, the more they got BTFO, the more frequently they throwed their emotional tantrums. Earlier today /sudo/ was getting derailed (MUH DRUMPF XDD Holla ForumsYPS SUCK BLACK COCK XDD MUH COMMUNISM) by Holla Forums, other anons (including me) started arguing with them about why socialism is so retarded, everyone gave their points on the issue, yet the commies couldn't counter argue any of the points given, only shouting "hurr X country was not true socialist country, it was state capitalism I s-swear" or they started to twist and misunderstand your arguments to the point they were discussing a completely different thing. Like Jews, they employ the same tactics

What the fuck is that image?

It makes me laugh, on so many levels, particularly in that I was permabanned from Holla Forums for making fun of the 'muh spooks' faggots.

It's when some anons raided the Holla Forums discord and the owner of the discord got mad and threw and autistic tantrum here. Unsurprisingly, the discord was filled of faggots and traps to the neck

Pic related, Holla Forums discord owner having a meltdown the day their hugbox got raided

Hilarious.

Got anymore?

Im seriously arguing with some on /sudo/ for hours now.
like this >>31132 and >>31152

Seriously the guy said : "For Marx, work in a socialist or communist society isn't just something you have to do - it is self-fulfilment"

so pretty much what they in China which is actually not communist cause it doesnt fit the description.

Literally my brain cant fucking handle this for so long.

fucking autism made shit crosspost roflmao

isn't an argument
They're just stooping down to your level

Then stop - you're arguing with a mentally disabled person.

Its not just that these people are stupid or goofy or what have you - they are inherently aberrant beings, stunted in the vein of basic behavioral traits associated with dealing with inter-group conflict. Basically, they have no capacity for espousal of behavioral traits which allow one to deal with such inter-group conflicts, the result being that they apply their over-active traits aimed at reconciling intra-group conflict to all conflicts, both intra- and inter-group in nature.

IOW: They have no in-group. They are physiologically incapable of espousing an in-group. They do not possess the capacity for recognition of out-groups, and so, they apply in-group behaviors toward all groups, because they interpret all individuals as being a part of the in-group. Obviously, this is a Darwinian dead-end: they are doomed to destruction, because they are the consequence of an evolutionary selective environment which cannot, and will not, exist into perpetuity; and, as part and parcel of the downfall of that environment, of its elimination, they will be pushed back into a selective environment that exhibits positive selection for behavioral traits (those out-group traits aforementioned) which they inherently lack, thus ensuring their demise.

They are doomed, and at their core, they know it - and fear it, as they fear just about everything, because they lack the capacity to reconcile one simple fact: Not everyone is their in-group.
In light of this fact, their existence, as beings which lack the capacity to recognize an out-group, is doomed to end - their inevitable destruction in the wake of the downfall of an evolutionary context wherein all are treated as an in-group is exactly that - inevitable - in that they cannot survive in such an evolutionary context, and they know it, and they can't do anything to stop it.

You are arguing from a boat headed to shore, with a Dodo who knows its extinction is imminent if you land on its shores, even as it is powerless to stop you, powerless to alter its behavioral traits, and thus powerless to avoid its own demise.

Oh, I meant to end that with:

Stop arguing with the Dodo whose flesh you shall sup upon and whose eggs are soon to be devoured by the beasts which travel in your wake and which are, to you, little more than vermin.
Leave that broken creature to its depressing warbling unto the wind, its destiny in the trashbin of fate already assured.

They're hurt by being called mad, so they do the same to you in the hope it has the same effect.
Best way is to present them with facts, and if they start trying that shit just look down on them and make derisive comments about them.

The first bit sounds great, but this doesn't seem like the best idea. Leftists don't mind being violent.
They really like the idea of looking tough and "scare da ebil nazi's" otherwise they wouldn't talk like that.
Just dismiss it as immature and stupid rather than "violent".

Smugness combined with intelligence and knowledge seem to be the best ways to counteract leftists.
This one seems to have been dealt with pretty well. He didn't even pull the "YOU'RE THE REAL RACIST" nonsense, just brought out his opponents contradictions.
yo utube.com/watch?v=aikF-M-59OA

I just saw this on a youtube video. Not the best showing on either side, but you can only see batshit insanity on one.

you really dont wanna know how many fucking hours ive debated these fucking commies.
But i was a learning experience cause i dont debate commiees often. I have a friend that is a commie but we dont talk about politics for obvious reasons.

It's called the psychological defense mechanism: Regression. You've seen it first hand now, but take a read and study through psychological defense mechanisms and you'll quickly see how many of them apply to libs.

Yes, it's a coping tactic. Under certain amounts of stress, the lib's psyche activates its defensive mechanism in order to defend it from any further onslaught. Through regression, the lib ends up reverting back to a mental state of a child, mental and behavioral changes end up occurring where their actions become extremely more childlike.

But libs are taught and handed the booklet of kikes and revert their thinking and tactics to that of a kike's. So 10 to 1 suspicion would say if you talked to them a day later they would claim to have no recollection of the argument yet either claim they won or just go about their business spouting off the same shit that you BTFO for.

What does that mean? What were you saying that caused him to respond this way? i am really confused by your post.

(check'd)
Sadly, I didn't save any more

Don't try to force leftists (or anyone, for that matter) into abandoning their beliefs through argument. It doesn't work on most people. The one major exception to this is when identity is ephemeral or nonexistent. If you care about specific people and want to actually change their minds, you have to come at issues sideways, from directions they don't expect. Ideally you don't want them realizing that you're talking about politics at all until they're already primed to sympathize with you, but at least you shouldn't have them thinking you're opposed to them.
If you don't care about converting the person you're arguing with, your only goal should be to break them. If it's in public, you want to look good doing it, if it's not that doesn't matter.

Freud was a degenerate who secretly wanted to fuck his own mother, and thought everyone elses problems stemmed from them secretly wanting to fuck their own mother.

Do you even realize how much of an enormous fuckup Freud is, how all of his practical attempts at applying his ideas failed miserably and did enormous damage to his subject, how his entire family consists of degenerates and pedophiles, how he and his cousin Edward Bernays invented the PR industry and enabled the ZOG to create the perfect customers, and how his bullshit "we're all depraved so let's be depraved" mentality is a bait to tempt weak people into giving up standards and integrity? No, you don't.

Thats pretty much satanism.

Funny that a family of pedophiles and perverts would come up with an idea which says we're all sick in the head. Strange how believing their ideas implicitly allows you to be a depraved person yourself. Weird how wide their wishful thinking has spread. They invented the disease of degenerate temptation underpinned by "psychological" theory which enables any halfwit to find justification for his awful behaviour. Yes, it's satanism.

Well a jew could be considered the best at this, for them being masters at manipulating and deceiving people.

Pic related was just the beginning.

Weren't most of his patients neurotic kikes too? That theory probably somewhat applies to them, given the tendency of jewesses to be overbearing mothers. Plus kikes are more sexually deviant in general.

kikes have no homeland, thus their mothers are their homeland. Matriarchal family lines acting as his foundation is what makes the kike so off-balance in regards to women.

In a healthy society, so does a sane ideology. You can't make leftists see facts as we do, you can only change the man in charge. Those Germans you see today that self-flagellate themselves and enthusiastically welcome refugees were enthusiastic Hitler supporters yesterday. It's human nature that we can't change.

>can't wait to play make believe with his little friends
Like pedo I'm the daddy yer the mommy stuff? Or grooming games?
The newleft all become pedos eventually, they're permanently too immature sexually to ever age match, and want to recapture their innocence by stealing it from a child.

I'm CooleDude, gonna help you son.

yep
because guess which demographic has a tendency to be wealthy and mentally ill
pay for them to be seen by Dr Freud who keeps things confidential and operates his practice with talking and therapy and sedatives and the like
while the poors are getting the ice bath treatment and the frontal lobe lobotomies

b u m b

I didn't even know Aileen Wuornos HAD a daughter.

Wait… so would we be against Hitler?

I feel you bro. I lived in Europe for 4 years until 2016. That entire last year was spent defending Trump and nationalism from really unreasonable, sometimes downright hypocritically cruel people. Sadly, I know self identified Marxists here in America who are actually more willing to listen than just a normal European.

We're just contrarians at heart, aren't we.

Maybe, I was just making a joke though. Imagine the shitposting back then

A most amazing thing happened to me the other day. I was arguing with a Jew, when I pinned him to the wall with facts he changed subjects. I knew where this was going, so I preemptively cornered him with "muh feels" attack and finished him off with a personal attack along the lines of Goebbels'
Then out of the blue he stated that I was a self-hating Jew and a race traitor. I was so shocked I didn't know ho to respond.
Was that the famous chutzpah? Or did my jewish debate tactic make him believe I was one of them?

He was vegetarian only because his tummy was bad lad.

Tel him you are a Jew seeking forgiveness. Enter his cabal that way.

Arguing/reasoning with leftists is a generally futile and impossible effort. You can show them all manner of proofs and it will inevitably end with them either moving the goalposts or crying their typical infiltrated mindware speak, "racist" "ignorant" whatever else they are taught to parrot from the establishment education/media/etc tells them to even if barely a few seconds ago they were grumbling defeat because you so thoroughly trounce them in debate and realities. I think those studies where scientists find leftists have defective brains and in particular the parts that control rational thinking were right on the amygdala.

They expect you to forget, they try to gaslight you. But then, after you explain to them in detail what they said does not work with their original point. They may act stupid, or quickly try to move the goalpost. Maybe even they pretend to be dumb.

Oh god, its been so long since I have used the fallacies methods, I still do use them but I dont exactly explain to people why they are wrong. I just mock them for it.

Why bother with these people if you already know the outcome of their deranged minds. Just tell them to kill themselves. Works fine for me. Or if they try to make you type better, you just type even worse. Making sure that they know that you do it to make them even more mad. Oh god they get so mad out of that. Its all too easy. I dont even remember the last time I encountered a normal opponent. These days it seems that we on the right side just provide proofs, evidences and then switch opinions accordingly without much hassle.

Awkward 'tard here. Could anyone give me some pointers on arguing with leftists and actually getting my points out? In both real life and online, my arguments with leftists usually devolve into a 'well that's just your opinion man' type of thing I don't want to push it too hard, but I still want to be able to be seen as the obvious "victor". In online arguments they also seem to get increasingly smug (which, I will admit, does anger me a little) and I'd really like to know how to either ignore it, or preferably put them in their place while ignoring it.

here are the steps

and finally, just tell them to kill themselves. Being a bully is a great tactic against lefties, they cannot deal with someone who just says that they should drop dead. But only use that after you defeated them, when they are really mad.

Cite facts, appeal to authority, be provocative.

Read the thread

Especially

Personally I suggest getting the facts across then after that you just finish them off with Pepe smug criticising how stupid they are for not knowing the established facts you presented.

the raw amygdala attack really is something.

But what is best is sometimes even worse. I guess every single of of us has an approach that suits him best. But my approach usually is that of "super triggering". Meaning that I want to overload the amygdala to the extreme, as far as possible. Even offer no hope to safe face. Or to leave with some sort of honor. The only thing I desire is absolute humiliation and complete destruction of everything that they hold dear. I more or less want them to kill themselves in actuality. Though the end results are questionable of course.

But learning of how they are programmed, of the things that they like, and are sensitive to. I usually constantly subtly go over the mental map of all of their things that they are programmed to respond with fear, and then hostility. I really try to mean all of them. From the nigger love, to fag tolerance, to anti violent rhetoric and jew love. To some form of gommienism or whatever.

Science and its cold approach offers the best path to completely destroy the personal worldview of a person who was raised on jew lore. They expect others to subtly do things that they think are right. But I go exactly, EXACTLY 180 on them and do everything EXACTLY wrong. God can you imagine how painful that must be for them?

and whats more, I have been unironically integrating their own lore, against them. Pic related for example. God they get so fucking mad when I tell them that they should fuck off because a certain place is filled with right wingers who dont want them, or their niggers around. Can you imagine how mad they get when I say that we ban all niggers, just because they are black?

Its funny how that came about with growing influence of the Jew and the fact that only whites can be blonde.

Debating is for faggots because it is inconsequential. Nobody gives a shit. You cant just brush it all off. No one cares. Win or lose, it's all the same.
Debating is like art: it doesnt fucking matter, there is no objective right and wrong and you can just ignore it.

To be right wing is not to debate. To be right wing is to lift, become stronger, to study, to become mightier, to strive towards ideals, to accumulate power. You can ignore and shrug off all irrelevant things (like debating), but you cant ignore or shrug off an army for example.

Debating is for leftists. They believe there are no truths, and that ideals do not exist, and that because of this we are all equal.
Right wing believes in truths and ideals. Those who embody them more are worth more. Their word matters more, not because of what they say, but because of truths and ideals they embody. They bend reality to their will regardless of any debate.
Leftists cite the law, right wingers enforce the law. Leftists call upon moth eaten scrolls and rotting corpses and magic ballot boxes to make arguments, right wingers act the argument.

As it stands, intellectual cowardice rules the day. An example would be how polls show geneticists, forensic scientists, and biologists almost universally hold more "certain views" aka politically incorrect in private in the current climate than they would openly admit.

Like the preface to animal farm

Orwell's true fear was not censorship, but intellectual cowardice and a climate that strongly encourages conformity without outright banning dissent. That's the true dystopia.

So basically it's like arguing with a woman who is losing. My sides.

To plant a seed of doubt in your opponent's mind you have to adjust the strength of your redpills depending on how brainwashed they are. If it's really bad, it's going to take a long time and you're going to have to start out basically pretending to completely agree with them, if not pretend to be even more bluepilled than them to establish a sense of authority. You should pick your battles wisely, cuckchan and Holla Forums are good places to shill our message.

The worst part is that by suggesting it was all sub-conscious, it was beyond scrutiny because even if you don't think you want to fuck your mother, he argued you still do. Kikes love subjective garbage.

Why is rach still on your page? It changed to Tay over a month ago.

For fucks sake plebbit.

Liberals argue like women with pms. Take everything to the extreme and out of context. Example: on the 14th of march trump used the word gas. On the 29th of march trump used the word Jews. Omg guys trump is literally hitler!!!

Or you say keep Muslims out. Reply omg you want to kill all Muslims? Think of the children.

I like to think that they know what I said and they know what they said but I am not so sure.

it's normal. this happens every time I end up redpilling my gf (inb4 my hand)

Same thing happens to me when dealing with shitskins who like to pretend they're Human and honestly believe they deserve to be within our presence.

It's funny, but it's pathetic, even more so when they end up calling after their friends to just make a huge crowd of autistic shit-skinned morons spewing gibberish talking autistically and getting extremely emotional to the point where they start pulling this bullshit where they honestly think they're in the right, and how 'we're just laughing at you haha' meanwhile they cannot do anything but jam a thumb up their ass as you keep reminding them they're not even human, and that their nigger noses aren't the only thing smelling like shit.

ths

Well I guess he wins this round.

Can you normalfags not also ruin the word autism? The definition of every word is not "that thing I wanted it to mean"

I guess the trick is to not try, at least try not convincing them but others around the person you're arguing with. Just make it very very clear you were right to onlookers whilst cutting through all their appeals to emotions, personal attacks, fiction arguments (something something Harry Potter), fallacies, and incoherent babbling.

Well, I guess that's it then.

I chuckled. Farage was right in his EU parliamentary exchanges with the EU leader when he said nobody knew him and the undemocratic ways they get into power with ridiculous salary.

This.
No more debate.
Although leftists are usually calling for "dialog" not debate.
This is because they know they cannot win a debate, but they can control what is filtered from "acceptable" dialog, to their advantage.

No
He is not a good man
He is a faggot
And faggots like him will be the death of all of us
ROPE

218. Various thinkers have pointed out that leftism is a kind of religion. Leftism is not a religion in the strict sense because leftist doctrine does not postulate the existence of any supernatural being. But, for the leftist, leftism plays a psychological role much like that which religion plays for some people. The leftist NEEDS to believe in leftism; it plays a vital role in his psychological economy. His beliefs are not easily modified by logic or facts. He has a deep conviction that leftism is morally Right with a capital R, and that he has not only a right but a duty to impose leftist morality on everyone. (However, many of the people we are referring to as “leftists” do not think of themselves as leftists and would not describe their system of beliefs as leftism. We use the term “leftism” because we don’t know of any better words to designate the spectrum of related creeds that includes the feminist, gay rights, political correctness, etc., movements, and because these movements have a strong affinity with the old left. See paragraphs 227-230.)

221. Because of the restrictions placed on their thoughts and behavior by their high level of socialization, many leftists of the over-socialized type cannot pursue power in the ways that other people do. For them the drive for power has only one morally acceptable outlet, and that is in the struggle to impose their morality on everyone.

You overloaded his amygdala!
Well done.

I had a manipulative manlet friend like this. He wasn't a liberal, but he was a sociopath. He wuld very quickly get up the ranks in any normalfag clique and had fairly high IQ. But he was always just concerned only with appearing to win, not the truth in arguments. He would often say some untrue shit, I would debate, and even when I got objective proof he would just keep moving the goalposts, often even seeking to prove he held the correct position from the outset and it was I who was in the wrong. Complete and utter disregard for fact. Incredibly frustrating - low iq normies love him because he always knows what they want to hear and says it. High iq people dislike him and think he's a sleazy cunt. I only made it as far as I did because we were neighbours since childhood and classmates at school.

Last I heard he got hooked on weed, dropped out of uni and moved to bongistan on the eve of brexit to work in a factory. I'm gonna laugh my ass off when he gets deported.

Forgot to apologize for blogpost

I was thinking about this recently in a slightly nuanced way; leftists are those who would have been religious back when religiosity was in vogue.
Its a personality type that seeks to police others with the morality of the zeitgeist, and so, as stated, classical religiosity becomes hyper-modern cultural marxism.
Two aspects of this mindset would be:
1. They champion ideas they believe gives them moral superiority over others.
1a. Moral superiority being a shortcut to winning the average argument.
1b. Moral rebukes for those that disagree, in a religious tone; 'ye are of the devil' becomes 'Nazi, xenophobe, hater', etc.
2. Pseudo-intellectualism/class-warfare.
2a. The vast majority of leftists are middle-class, they are trying to inflict their ideology onto the working-class (their inferiors, in their mind, and their inferiors don't know whats good for them).
2b. Their opponents are invariably termed 'rednecks, trailer-trash, white-trash', etc. As well as being class based it seems an implicit attack on intellectual ability, the target is not from the suburbs and unlikely to have attended college, or self-studied, ergo is not an intellectual equal.

Who here /disenfranchisednobility/? Direct male line to emperor Maximilian reporting in.

Nationalism has always been the true socialism because it unites every class together in common struggle.
Each class has its role in society and each is improved with the success of the country as a whole.
The Prerequisite for that success requires the physical removal of the kike, obviously.

(Heil'd)
Friendly reminder that you can get past paywalls on most scientific publications with sci-hub.io.

Fuck statistical math. Nothing makes me realize I have a stupid monkey brain more than reading how it constantly completely fucks up statistical estimations, and how the actual predictive results are completely counterintuitive. It's pretty goddamned demoralizing. I'm going to go find a pattern in a picture now.

It's a real link, just clicked on it ,_,

You debate because when the time for armies comes around, your army is bigger than theirs.
Winning a debate means more people on your side and/or less on the other side than before the debate.
Not all leftists are insane, many are just raised to believe those things and will ditch them once they see they make no sense.
Don't live on some dotr fantasy, just because there is no shooting doesn't mean there's no war. Every convert is a victory.

This. The difference is I'm still here.

its no wonder women bought into more than us. no one is concerned more about futile pursuits such as in-group preference and popularity. its like high school on an endless loop for them. esp. the Staceys. its like they're fifteen forever but their looks and growing size of their vaginas tell a different story.

The essence of leftist reasoning is emotion, not factual critical thinking. These are emotional creatures that are forever concerned with their social standing, which is tied to their sense of worth. A lot of it boils down to prioritization of what other people think of them. If you try to argue with them like you would us, you'll forever be missing the target if your goal is to convince them of anything. You must learn to grasp the underlying emotions that dictate their thinking and address that before you can ever hope to reach them with any kind of logic that we use.

I've learned that the key is never to take what they say at face value, because they don't mean what they're actually saying. No matter what comes out of their mouth, you have to ask, "What feeling makes them say this?" Otherwise you'll never understand them. You also have to ask, "What will they feel when I say this?", before you speak. It's kind of like navigating a mine field. One wrong step and you'll detonate a hidden charge of cognitive dissonance. It'll blow off your leg and you'll have no leg to stand on as far as they're concerned. Fortunately these people also tend to have terrible memory, so you can usually start again after some time has passed and they forget.

Have you ever heard someone say, "liberalism is a mental illness?" To reason with a leftist, start by realizing that this is fundamentally true. (As much as I hate equating the term liberalism with leftism.) You need to stop thinking of these people as fully functioning human beings and start thinking like a psychologist. These people are not well. They need help, they're sick. I don't mean that facetiously. These are people who have been mentally, and sometimes physically abused as children. It's caused long term damage to their psyche and they obviously haven't worked through these problems.

I shouldn't need to explain how longterm, toxic stress and abuse during critical developmental stages of the brain can lead to stunted cognitive growth. In fact, there's been a great many situations I've encountered where people have literally become emotionally trapped at what appears to be somewhere around age 10. When they encounter more stress than they can cope with, they fully revert back to this and behave exactly as a child around that age would, which may in fact be what you're running into by the way. Some of the people I'm thinking of have been in their 30s… 40s… 60s… This doesn't go away on its own. For example, the ex-wife of someone I know would exhibit amnesia and begin speaking fluent French which she learned as a child, but completely lost all memory of as an adult.

That's just one example though. The mental illnesses involved can be many. There could be some sort of manic depression or other emotional disorder involved. Think about it, how do we view Tumblr?
Mentally unstable attention whores that love to fake suicide attempts, right? encyclopediadramatica.rs/Tumblr
Delicate snowflakes? encyclopediadramatica.rs/Special_snowflakes
LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ++ individuals who glorify the act of self-mutilation? encyclopediadramatica.rs/Transgender
Teenagers with what basically, and often literally, amounts to a fetish for cutting themselves and putting it on display? encyclopediadramatica.rs/Cutting
Cloppers? encyclopediadramatica.rs/Bronies
Furfags? encyclopediadramatica.rs/Furries
Attention-seeking white knight SJWs, who I've concluded often are the type to actually rape women when the opportunity presents itself?

Last thing I want to point out is that because these individuals are so focused on emotion, they're also very quick to pick up on yours. The old addage, "sometimes it's not what you say, but how you say it", is especially true with these people. For best results, remain patient and approach with a white mentality… That is, approach them with the desire to care for them. One of the virtues of the white race is our great capacity for compassion. We are an instinctively empathetic race. The Jews may have exploited our sense of compassion to manipulate us, but it remains a virtue nonetheless when coupled with knowledge. Compassion is no weakness. Don't lose sight of the fact that our pride isn't about hatred of other races, but about love of ours. Embrace the dignity of your heritage… Or even if you're not white, perhaps you can still aspire to emulate our virtues. I would respect that.

Take breaks as necessary so that you can remain calm. As one of the other anons mentioned… The goal of their method of argumentation is generally to frustrate or upset you. Binary thinking: Us VS Them. Their goal is to win a fight. Your goal should be to heal them. Don't fall into the trap of doing the same thing they're doing.

See
This is important to remember. Some people on the left, typically the organizers, realize this truth. If you don't, they'll use it against you. But this applies to a public context where others are present. My first post relates to private exchange.

After a lot of thought, you're right on the money. I think you have all witnessed in modern times, a common observation people have noticed is all those censor happy ultra Christian soccermom types from the middle class suburbs of the past are now facebook feminist ultra liberals in their middle class suburbs. It's maddening but I think that those British intellectuals were right when they said getting rid of religion wouldn't make people any smarter, they would just replace religion with the state or SJWism/liberalism and the like.

And I'm glad you mention class. I see liberals, leftists, and communists all the time whining why the working class aren't parading them around and taking up their causes, how they are supposedly "voting against their own interests" and would rather beat them up and shoot them than join them. It's because they themselves are the bourgeois, which you should do well to remember the word bourgeois referred particularly to the middle class and not the wealthy, the working class despise so much and they don't even realise it and if you look at modern leftists they are generally made up of the very privileged middle, upper middle class, to outright wealthy individuals who are addicted to virtue signaling.

They have no ideas the struggle or issues that working class must personally deal with, such as the extremely negative brunt brought about by immigrants/refuges they the working class must personally live by while the leftists are hypocritically secure in their gated lily white suburbs voting labour/green/dem/ and the like grasping their latest copy of the guardian. The worst things these champagne socialists do is how they proclaim to be for the working class while constantly insulting and looking down on them as you've said. "Rednecks, trailer-trash, white-trash, etc". These are all bourgeois sourced insults, an insult based on class. Their condescending nature towards the working class makes any alliance with them undesirable. They insist to know what is best for others but they do not even know what is best for themselves, where they wish to rule to satisfy their leftist lust for power as Ted K. noted in his manifesto, such as exclusively middle class liberal Californians exodusing to US "redneck" states like Texas only to turn it into the same rubbish pile they escaped from by dragging along their cancerous policies which will only lead to ruin, which only make the people they claim to support and wish to help hate them all the more.

And this is what the likes of Holla Forums or antifa or the labour/socialist/democrat parties of the world whatever will never understand. That even if there were a socialist/communist revolution, they would not survive it. History would repeat itself again, just like Yuri said, where communists kill each other over who is less bourgeois and more revolutionarily pure or the actual proletariat working class, who without a revolution would not be possible, the rednecks and such would kill them instead. Because they hate them. They hate them more than anything else in the world. You limousine leftists will die in the most miserable fashion with all your fancy silicon valley products, overpriced uni degree, and designer clothing/accessories/shoes following the footsteps of the leftist millionaire celebrities and comedians for you joke of a life whom you worship and parrot after they were mobbed and hacked to pieces by the proles in your middle class suburb while grasping onto your copies of Das Kapital or the Manifesto.

I'm reminded of that quote by Hitler where he said "We do not say to the rich 'Give to the poor', we say 'German people help each other", rich or poor, each one must help thinking 'there's someone poorer than I am and I want to help them as a fellow countryman'." Brilliant really and makes sense to natural evolutionary group dynamics. To think we could have lived.

Don't tempt me.

As rewarding and catharitic it would be, as as sure it would be to increase global IQ, it's not the time.

You are spot on, wonderful clarity. I wish more people would understand this. Our side unintentionally dances around the issue because they don't see it. They see something, a fundamental insanity which defeats itself, but many just can't quite put there finger on it.

muh based Hitler