Terraria thread - How're your commieblocks coming along?

Share buildings, autism, and the love of a game that's actually still better than all its imitators in every way.

As yet I'm weak in the ways of autism, but the main house here is my first attempt at making something that looks semi-pleasing instead of a quick and dirty dirt building meant to just store my chests and misc. crafting stations and bullshit, will probably knock out that ceiling and add my best attempt at a roof later along with a door/steps for the left side and light sources that aren't torches. I've got commieblocks of dirt off to the left for NPCs now but I plan on enacting permanent housing for non-Guide NPCs once I've got more resources and I've got the starting Corruption wrangled which should be easy enough since I brought a Clentaminator. Any tips? I'm not going for any particular theme here since it's supposed to be my house in particular.

Other urls found in this thread:

terraria-servers.com/
mega.nz/#!J9sRAYhS!xoCXW5sPih4xUgE9Lv2dU-82DO02ni9h-SmIayK86jE
kat.cr/terraria-v1-3-0-8-linux-gog-t11095794.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

here's my current one.

Can somebody repost that building guide from early in the last thread? There was some good stuff there

Never mind, thread was still up, my bad.

obligatory "serb when" post

serb when

r8 my b8se (currently on easymodo)

DAS IT MANE!
I've never seen anyone use leaf block and boreal wood together. It looks super comfy.

Nice commie blocks, comrade

What we know about 1.3.2 so far.

Festive.

Is this the new thing? Guide in the outhouse.

I have recently started playing again and I have a lot of fun with the bosses.
I build a small house for myself with crafting stations and sotrage chests.
Crafting things from open chests is a really nice feature.

Why do people still play this ugly game when Starbound exists?

Terraria is a finished game.

How do I kill Skeletron Prime?

invite your steam friends to help you

Why is Cima Girahou in a Fire Emblem game?

Also am I one of the only ones who builds actual little houses for the NPCs instead of commie blocks?

Kill dem arms dawg!

probably, commieblocks are just so convenient.

I probably will change to houses soon though, just for the aesthetic of expanding my civilization's control or whatever bullshit my autism demands next.

also, post screencaps of dem hueses

that water gate is a fucking master piece

The answer to all your hardmode questions is go full Turtle/Beetle armor and later vampire knives and laugh at everything.

rulick does all sorts of amazing things.

good god, muh dick

H S
O H
L I
Y T

THOSE FUCKING PILLARS, LOOK SO AMAZING. The 3d effect, amg.

Dear lord this guy is glorious.

is this guy terraria jesus or something?

SO MUCH DEPTH, HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG!

FUG! I keep double posting.

Starbound was good only for RP.
Then all communities went to shit.

Serber is up btw.

Current.
Taking snapshots is a pain since some details go away, like the honey waterfall.
I'm using TEditor to make Dracula's Castle. It will take a while, I'm not used to it.

That shit looks like starbound. Is modded or something? Can define what kind of furniture it is

How did you make those pillars in the white garden?!

I need to know for my own Marble palace!!

Vid related shows some of his tricks. Note: he uses a mod to give himself no-clip and infinite flight and similar for conveniance but you can still pull of those tricks with teleporters on completely vanilla Terraria.

Thanks man.
Marble and Palladium lose their pillar shaped tops when they touch a ceiling/floor, so this'll be a great help!

He doesn't mention how to make the pillars, tho.

According to what I can find, he says he used ebonstone brick, stone slab, cog, copper plating, crystal block, glass, chain, martian platform, dynasty wood, slime platform, emerald gemspark block, sapphire gemspark block, palladium column, boreal wood platform, bone platform, glass platform and adamantite beam. All painted.

It looks like he uses boreal table at the top, boreal floor lamp for the middle and boreal chandelier for the base with jungle wood fence behind, and several different types of platforms sprinkled about.

He shows a different type of pillar in this build.

There's a screenshot tool in-game.
You could've capped the whole building.

Hey guys, any way to make slab meld with the ground or do I have to use a layer of bricks/stone?

damn, will do so tomorrow then if there's still a thread then.

Holy fuck, that guy's a fucking genius.

Nope, As far as I'm aware heavy work bench blocks doesn't mesh.

maybe i should build more rooms

There are never enough rooms. Also, the first layer should be a long halfway for banners. If you want you could also display trophies there.

I feel like I shouldn't be having this much trouble with the moon lord; today's the day I finally kill him though I can feel it!

The 4 workbench blocks don't blend even with each other. Although, as you can see, they to match up with other blocks that have a straight outline pretty well other than right at the corner. And that can be remedied by placing a wall in that tiny gap. Unlike what I did you'll probably want to use a darker colored wall or paint it with black or shadow paint.

tl;dr just use gray bricks under the slab to get it to match up mostly.

Also note that the patterns of workbench walls match up with each other. For future useā€¦

Well damn, the workbench blocks suck. Thanks for the reference, tho.

Nah. The stone slab is pretty damn good looking for giant castles or stone forts. It's just retarded that they don't blend.

How long are the Holla Forums servers usually up before they get shit up?

I'm just sad that there isn't a sandstone slab wall. How am I suppose to get my Karnak on?

Paint stone slab yellow, fag.

err make the sandstones wired and occilate it?

I think somebody fucked your world up big-time, dude, I came in here on a total whim and found a mess.

Not long by the looks of this screenshot

Lamesauce.

Can anyone repost it now?

It was reposted by that same user, fag, just a post after that

Oh, that's the guide? I thought it was gonna be an infopic.

storage rooms suck to make

I don't know, the one 2-3 threads ago was pretty tricked out and lasted a while, maybe someone just got asshurt from then and decided to go sperg

Fortunately we'll get chest sorting in 1.3.2 so it won't be quite as horrid to get your shit squared away

What hadn't been destroyed looked really nice, I figure there has to be somebody who got assmad or something since the place was in shambles and several NPCs were corralled into a near-solid wall (you can see 'em up top there). Only other guy I saw when I was checking things out since my connection bites too badly to really do anything more but walk around and look while teleporting like a BR was somebody named Adolf who got killed by a Gastropod and then left.

Chest sorting doesn't help you sort a storage room, only a single chest.

Yes, but it would be easier to keep things organized. Something useful would be looking for item by input and an item that extends your item opening range by the screen, at least.

Everything was gayed up while we were asleep, and all the bosses and shit have been beaten, cultists seem to be broken for no apparent reason too.
I vote new map and new characters.

Hello. Welcome to the Terraria thread. Same place, same question.
And the question is: which NPC would you fug?

Oh man it's been a bit since I did this one
I should start playing Terraria again, haven't touched it in ages

If you haven't played Terraria in forever you're in for a surprise, depending on how long it's been since you played you might not even recognize the game from how much changed. Unless you mean you stopped playing around 1.3 or so in which case there's still plenty more goodies to check out now.

mechanic or dryad

the inventory managements really come a long way
i remember wishing it would catch up to minecraft (shift to move between chest and inventory) and now its way ahead and still going for improvements you say?

Harpies and Lamia

guide

Nowadays you can click an icon when you bring up your inventory and it'll automatically sort your stuff save for hotbar items, I think it stacks items if you don't already have them stacked too ie 3 or 4 buckets each taking up an inventory slot get condensed down to a stack of 3 or 4 buckets. As soon as 1.3.2 goes live (which should be a big content update besides if I remember right) we'll be able to do the same for the contents of a chest.

And yet we never get all I really want, which is more inventory slots on your character and per chest. The game has added sooooooo much stuff, but the amount of stuff you can carry at once never improved. More equipment slots would be nice too. And it doesn't really matter to me if it's more than there are number keys, I mostly use my mouse scroll wheel to go through them anyway.

Incidentally, did the mechanic update add a pressure plate that activates by pressing down while standing on it? Or maybe something else that's easier to activate than clicking a specific small switch or lever, but not so easy as simply stepping on it? I've wanted something between those extremes forever. Otherwise it's too easy to accidentally activate a teleporter if it's just a pressure plate, but manually clicking a specific small place every time gets old too. Especially if you have other interactive objects it's easy to accidentally hit instead. Seems to me a plate activated by pressing down would be the perfect solution.

The Mechanic now sells Teal Pressure Pads, which are triggered by projectiles.

bretty gud

My commieblocks is literally shit
No, this is not bait.

Truffle

You could put a pressure plate on top of a platform above head height, and then just jump to activate it.

I HAVE MADE A NEW MAP AND HAVE STARTED THE SERVER AGAIN.

Anyone ever try mods for this game? Got any recommendations? The Thorium Mod looks pretty neat, lots of content.

Also 1.3.2 when?

there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who won't do the TRUFFLE SHUFFLE

Choking majority of mods are fucking unbalanced and that includes Thorium which is actually on the very polished/balanced end of things.

I've only ever looked into mods while trying to find an addition of a Castlevania-style whip weapon (unfortunately all I ever found was a mod request for such a thing) but I saw a lot of people that swear by one mod or another. Guess mods are worth a look into at the very least if you want even more content density.

Many mod are fucking ridiculous, they're not fun because they make every in-game item worthless. Most mod-makers have no concept of power creep or balance.

He's probably not gay, though

Excellent.
Other peeps, join in.

Any and all projectiles? Not perfect, but it's easier to aim projectiles in their direction than clicking on a switch precisely. Sounds like a step toward what I wanted, at least.

Seriously though, why not add switches activated by pressing down? I can't imagine that's technically difficult to implement, pressing down is definitely already recognized in-game since it lets you fall through platforms.

An interesting idea, but I think that doing that would have an even bigger impact on base building than my current solution of putting teleporter pads above my primary traffic areas.

I just want to put my teleporters right in my my high-traffic areas without accidentally teleporting by stepping on them or needing to click switches to use them.

Only mod I ever wanted was adding the vampire knife life steal effect to other end-game melee weapons but last I checked that still wasn't a thing. I'm tired of using vampire knives forever since they were introduced but whenever I use something else I miss the life steal. Adding it to other weapons is the only solution.

Those tiny sprites aren't much to go on, I wish there were better official illustrations. But based on those sprites, I'd say the stylist looks the hottest so I'd go with her. Dryad is second choice.

You could sink the teleporters one block into the ground, and have a pressure plate directly on top with some platforms preventing you from touching it.

Honestly I think that's the best you're gonna get.

Why do we not have an 8ch server?

See

I FINALLY GOT MY ROD OF DISCORD. PARTY TIME.

new chars?

yes, NO items allowed.

still up?

Holy shit.

Just DCd and tried to rejoin, supposedly I'm still in the server.

I've got a few more guides.

These two are pretty useful too.

Okay boys, looks like there is a memory leak or something with the server. Im gonna have to stop it for now.

OH come on!
I just gathered enough shit to provide for my comrades!

Loading that image was like having fuck DOS internet, holy shit

It was only 1.39MB.

Welp, while I'm waiting, there's a new episode of pone to watch. Time for pone.

This is the kind of stuff you really should keep to yourself.

BRING UP THE FUCKING SERVER

Well I am trying to upload the worlds but my upload speeds are shit all of a sudden. Ill post a link once it is done.

will we have a server?

Based on the filename and the fact the image was spoilered, I was expecting that to be E.Y.E. R34.

Alright, now that old serb guy died halfway through earlygame, what are you doing?

SERB WHEN

why we don't play in a public server? whats the deal?

?

Unless we were raiding, no

why not host and join thru steam?

can we? cause that sounds like fun.

ā€¦Wait, public server? Why the fuck would those exist for Terraria?

You mean dynamite servers? boy I wonder why.

Is there a mod that makes the jungle immune to corruption/hallow?
I don't want to have my world permanently fucked because I spend my time dicking around.

You could store some jungle seeds and just spray the corruption/hallow away later.

Well it'd help if you just didn't break any altars until you've got established a bit. Crates can get you the ores you need.

The solution is simple: Spend countless hours purging, sectioning, and annexing the entire map. Have neatly organised biomes of every type and depth with the right landscape to facilitate the task you wish to accomplish, and die of an autism overdose.

terraria-servers.com/

here you go faggots, chose a posion, I don't really know about those, but they are the ones that google found for me.

SERB
WHERE

Buy a ton of DARK blue clentaminator solution from mushroom man and spray it around the edges of the jungle to make a boundary against Crim-ruption. Make especially sure to protect the surface jungle since, unlike the UJ, it has pockets of stone in it that can harbor and transmit evil biomes.
Better yet once you permanently cleansed the area you can revert it to normal jungle via GREEN solution.

DO NOT us blue solution because it'll turn the mud to soil and permanently destroy your jungle. If the natural spawned hallowed stripe spawns near or through the jungle that's fine, it's harmless and will actually protect the jungle to some extent.

Mr. Sentient Fungus's "solution" must be some pretty powerful stuff.

all of them were clusterfucks of cancer

Blue solution is hallow solution. Dark Blue solution is mushroom solution.

I always do. I build an actual "shop" for the shopkeeper, a natural wood house for Dryad, etc.

I have beaten Moonman back after the previous update, what exactly did they add? Just wiring stuff? This game is a time-eater, dunno if it's worth starting again. Pic unrelatedā€¦or IS IT!?

I HAVE NO FRIENDS AND I NEED TO PLAY TERRARIA MP

Why don't you host and we'll join through steam.

Right now, unless you're into wiring autism, probably not. When 1.3.2 drops on the other hand, probably.

Seconding
There's no real gameplay content added, and even the wiring doesn't have that many practical uses.

1.3.2 is supposedly expanding underground sand biome somehow and adding a new event or something. And possibly adding texture pack support, which should be fun.

CERBERUS WHENERUS

shit internet

mega.nz/#!J9sRAYhS!xoCXW5sPih4xUgE9Lv2dU-82DO02ni9h-SmIayK86jE

Here is the link to the worlds.

Can't connect again

Man, I feel a little guilty now. I've been working on a big-ass low-orbit station (against all common sense- fuck dragons), and meanwhile I just kinda stuck everyone in a junkhouse commie condo.

I say junkhouse because it's literally made out of shit I couldn't keep anymore stacks of, and I have a fuckhuge storage space. Turns out, that was tungsten bricks and pretty much all of hell's fixtures. I make it a point to rob those fuckers at every turn nowadays ever since I lost a Hardcore character down there.

Server is rip boys

This is what I was talking about.
By the way, does anyone know roughly how many blocks you get if you completely mine out the Jungle Temple?

Meh.

They've not overhauled it as radically or as suddenly as they did the desert but there have been significant changes. They added palm trees that drop palm wood (and there fore everything made from it). They added starfish and seashells as decoration. There's two NPCs linked more or less to the ocean. The pirate invasion is connected to the ocean even though it doesn't take place directly in it. There's fishing, which goes way beyond the scope of just the ocean but is certainly strongly linked to it, given some of things you can fish up in the sea. And of course one optional super boss that can only be encountered in the ocean.

That being said, I do actually agree with you. I would like to see something interesting done with the ocean biome. I think the reason that nothing's been done is due to the difficulty of cramming much content in such a small area. Unless you make the ocean biome go farther inland or deeper there's not a lot of space to do anything in. It barely can be said to exist on a small world and even on a large world the beach-to-inland transition happens way too soon for my taste.

An unbelievable fuckhuge asstonne of blocks. Look at that solid area, LOOK AT IT.

schfifty five

Someone host this so we can continue
pls

How would you expand ocean biome?

There's a fundamental flaw with it, in that you can dig a hole to the hell and all the water will disappear. Since sand falls down and the ocean sand is really deep, you don't even need to enter the ocean to do this.

Actually I think I just solved the problem; add hard sandstone or something below it that can only be mined with high tier pickaxes.

Just use blocks that you know not to mine, like bricks.

Wha?

I mean if ocean biome had more content, it would be too easy to cheese it by draining the ocean. You can't really "cheat" any other biome like that. It's especially problematic because I think it would become a relatively high tier biome (sharks spawning, water hindering movement, drowningā€¦) and therefore have decent loot.

That's why if the ocean had proper content, the bottom of the sand should be made from material that you can't break until later on.

Oh I see, you were suggesting ways to change the game, not ways to prevent accidentally draining the ocean.

WHY.

I'm surprised the jungle/underground jungle hasn't become a spreading biome at this point

Actually Chlorophyte converts dirt into mud, it just doesn't come into play until later on so often the jungle will be heavily damaged by that point.

Oh wait never mind it spawns at the start of hardmode, you just can't mine it until hallowed pick.

Wait, so can you artificially expand the ocean or not?

The ocean can only exist above surface level and within a certain distance of the map edge, other than that you can make it as big as you want.

Fucking dragon

You shouldn't even have the dragon for Plantera.

Dragon's notoriously stupid when presented with more than one enemy, oftentimes ceasing to attack one enemy to go for a lower-priority one

Also what the fuck are you doing bringing endgame stuff into expert mode, you should be doing all that shit again from scratch so you can feel the THRILL of increased difficulty

WELP

One shot you? What armor were you wearing? Were you using potions?
I had absolutely no problem with plantera whatsoever.
Just get some dynamite and create a large cave, place a single platform at half the height of the arena you built and then circle around plantera. Pic related.
Really easy.

Well, this is curious.

just found a bunch of geysers hooked together, pretty cool

I hope the next patch includes a "don't pick up anything" option, I hate throwing out all kinds of shit I pick up by accident.

You should always just trash them.

That's what I meant, but it would be a lot more convenient if you could just turn it off somewhere in your inventory, so you dan't have it full of dirt, stone, cobwebs, copper and all that other crap you pick up while mining a hellevator for example.

Yeah that'd be nice. Best you'll get it filling all of your inventory with single pieces of wood, or something like that.

I would be too paranoid to turn it on in case something rare drops and I don't otherwise notice it.

I just want to filter stupid trash like blinkroot and mud.

I've spent several in game days sitting on a water candle at a king slime farm. I've gotten a goblin scout banner. No king slimes so far.

At this point I'm wondering if I'm not fulfilling some requirement for him to spawn, so I think I'm gonna tear into the source code again.

Why is fishing so shit. I don't want to spend 800 years doing shitty fishing quests. I just want my infinite water bucket so I can build autistic things.

300 health and 300 dead slimes or something like that during rain, also craft a crown using gel and a gold crown.

Then cheat, fuck.

He can naturally spawn on the outer edges of the map, according to the wiki it's a 1/300 chance to replace a regular slime spawn if it's on grass.

Just craft the item to call him, it's a gold/platinum crown and some slime.

Portal Gun also works wonders in that fight, or you can even hook up two teleporters. He takes a long time to turn around so you can use that to your advantage.

Anyone know how many new non-craftable statues were added in 1.3.1?

I've found 4 new ones so far.

Fuck it, I'll host a serb since no one else will. Continuing where we left off from the previous serb.

192.168.1.254:52000

Meh.
What's the point in beating bosses if you don't fight them in the most fun way possible?
Unless you build some complicated afk contraption where you have fun planning and building it.

Epic, I'll be on in a little bit, still devouring the source code to try and figure out this king slime shit. I'm so close, I just need to know what num45 is defined by!

Why do you want to have sex with Mushroom Man?

I have absolutely zero chance of figuring that shit out. However the rest of it appears to be consistent with the wiki; be on the outside edges of the map, and a 1/300 chance he'll spawn.

The grass tile requirements could either be the chosen spot to spawn on, OR it could be the tile the player is standing on; that's my only guess. I could have just got really unlucky.

Um, I think that might be your local IP.

Shit sorry, try now 108.28.105.2:52000

Wait, conveyor belts don't move enemies? Why the hell

That ruins a lot of my ideas.

Kawaii snoo hoose in progress, not sure if I'll make it deeper.

The grass tile is the tile the King Slime spawns on. He spawned for me one time that I was standing on dungeon brick.

And nothing of value was lost.

rekt does not even begin to describe how murderised I was.

What is arguably the most fun build you can play in terraria?

Nigger wat

Whatever gives long range and high damage per hit.

Saying that as someone who thinks the game is too easy though, so my definition of "fun" involves skill utilization and challenge.

Could be an option like "Don't pick up terrain blocks" so mud/dirt/snow/ice/sand/stone isn't picked up while blocks with potential value like slush/silt and all the ores and flowers are

Kill the Destroyer first so you can get souls of might and make a Megashark, that's a high priority. A long minecart track in the sky simplifies the Twins quite a bit, try that with booster tracks at the end of it going the other way so you can immediately reverse direction.

Same goes for Skeletron Prime, you can use the same cart track when you get to him and simplify him tremendously.

Are people still playing on the server?

A way to filter things based on their innate rarity would be a great feature.

*1sec timer on pigron statue in base, bad idea*
Also continued to spawnkill me a few times.

fucking videogames

Let's play some serber!

Oh, I guess serber is down.

Or better yet just have more inventory space so holding all that random junk you can't help but accidentally run into isn't an issue in the first place. If I had more space having a slot always sitting there with blinkroot, for example, wouldn't be an issue.

Seriously, every update for as long as there have been updates, my number one wish has been more inventory space. And we never get that. Inventory management is the eternal annoying pebble in my Terraria shoe.

I've never tried this beforeā€¦
217.51.112.2:7777
pw: fgt

Woo, I finally got a king slime to spawn! The farm wasn't any different, I just had to wait fucking ages I suppose.

Come back plz, your serber is missed.

Serber is back

Sweet, I'll be on in a bit.

Server crash?

Just set up a dedicated server for you fags.

IP: 173.199.101.157:7777
PW: ThatsLewd

fresh map.

DOCTOR! ARE YOU SURE THIS VILL VORK!?

hey fagtron, hop in

Inventory has actually increased, it's just that it's not kept up with the sheer number of new drops and block types.
I think we need a new piggy bank or safe type item.

backpack?

dead thread
dead server
dead game

I thought there are at least two other servers up that's why I closed mine.

I'm liking this idea.

Sounds right.
I guess it shouldn't take up an equipment slot.

Consumable (like life Fruit) that increase inventory size? Or chests that sit inside your bag (right clicking opens them like the piggy bank or a chest- window underneath inventory)?

Sounds mod-able. And Terraria put in the Golem from a fan request beforeā€¦

Changed some things. Can someone try connecting to see if everything works?
botnet.noip.me
pw: dubs

it works, is anyone gonna play tho?

Iunno as I said I shut it down because I thought the normal servers are back. Are they not?

Another piggy bank/safe sorta deal would be nice, but more space right there in your inventory would be ideal. Having to stop and put down a thing just to drop loot is still a pain.

If you could interact with it without having to actually place an object that'd sure be better than nothing.

Perfect. Increases inventory and gives you a thing worth hunting down. But I doubt that'll ever be put in.

Perhaps some form of performance enhancing drug, like cave steroids.

So uhā€¦ What?

Like Magic Pockets.
Either 100 pieces of Leather + Ectoplasm, or dropped by HardMode Dungeon Enemies.

I was actually thinking more along the lines of how the money trough works. That little floating pig was one of the best things in 1.3.

What if you could make it a pet?
I.e. it's always out so you can click on it when needed?

JUST

serb where

botnet.noip.me

pw: dubs

but there's nothing post moon lord, he is the final boss

don't drop the serb ever

No but you can still get gear from him/it.

Wow nice male assumption bias you misogynist bigot, you can't tell xhieyr what zerde identifies as.

noip.net just lets you mask your IP so you get words or letters instead of numbers. botnet is him being a cheeky cunt.

For a long time I've wanted to make an adventure map (for multiplayer) but it's this sort of bullshit that keeps convincing me to say "aww fuck it never mind".

Can't you kick as the sever owner/"Admin"?

Or put in settings so only characters made on that server are allowed in?

Or just be liberal with the reporting and kicking.

Whoever runs the server can kick. Not sure about restrictions, might be worth looking into.
Gonna host more tomorrow if no one else does. For now everyone left.

Mechanic
and pretty much all of the other grills

I'm curious about this too.

That wouldn't work, though. All they'd need to do is create the character on the server, switch back to Offline and grab their gear, and return.

ServerSide Character
I swear do people not read tShock's documentation?

Come on guys,

Ez shit. No more lunar laser beam shit at server start.

ping botnet.noip.me
Well masked, mate.

It was never meant to mask. It was meant to provide a static address/portal for a dynamic ip.

I already have the megashark. I actually beat the eye of cthulu via minecards, actually. Is that all expert mode is? Ride fucking minecarts for the bosses, because you take too much damage to even try melee and relying on armour/potions?

Melee's possible, you just have to be particularly clever with location, dodging, and item use- especially buffing potions and flasks. Those swords are twice the size of yourself for a reason.

and this one is dead.
good.

What the FUCK is your problem?

I'm pretty sure there was snow just to the right of him

That's amazing, but the Plantera loot shouldn't have been destroyed, lava can only kill items with a low rarity.

Time for some lava diving.

Unless you closed the game you should just pop an obsidian skin pot and dive for it.

i've got literally nothing for lava diving. I only got enough obsidian and hellstone ore to make the phoenix blaster and then fucked up the WoF.

Check by guide how to make a potion then.

The potion doesn't require much I think, just brew one, dive down, and mirror back once you have your stuff.

doesn't matter, prayed hard and clutched my skeleton key for good luck.

Does anyone have the Terraria install files for Linux?

Plz host. I am a cheap fuck.

You can also dig under the lava.

Why is it good when servers die?

I randomly DCd a while back, but I'm done for the (morning) anyway.

I can't get back on the server. The game is stuck at "found server."

Only lost once. Now I've got the Hatchet I can win the fight reasonably easy.

Gonna spam the fight until I get the Sun Stone.

Can't he attack you through walls?

Sort of.

If the hand take damage while shooting forward, it retracts. So the Rainbow gun's static "shot" plus the Inferno Fork's fireball keep the fists at bay- usually.

Then it's just a case of out-tanking the lazers with Turtle Armour, decent modifications to accessories, a camp-fire, and a heart-lamp (along with a star-lamp for good measure).

Anyone hosting?

Best endgame accessories?

What sorta build you running? Melee, magic, ranged, summoner?

Was looking for mostly defensive stuff

Well in that case, definitely something with the cross necklace, and the worm scarf.

This, faggot
also fortresses of solitude and ice in general

I fucking loved crash bandicoot 2, okay?!

Requesting screencap of the slima shota that one autist made because someone doesn't believe me that it actually happened.

ankh shield, frozen turtle shell, cross necklace, worm scarf, master ninja gear + lightning boots/charm of myths/flesh knuckles

shiny stone might be better actually

black belt, star veil, frozen turtle shell, worm scarf, wiith beetle armor that gives up to 45% damage reduction.
You can now solo expert memelord without hassle.

Serber crash?

I'm still on it.

I can't connect, dunno what's going on.

EVERY SERVER IN THIS THREAD
192.168.1.254:52000
108.28.105.2:52000
217.51.112.2:7777 (PW: fgt)
173.199.101.157:7777 (PW: ThatsLewd)
botnet.noip.me:7777 (PW: dubs)

Report dead ones because I currently don't have time to play videogames.

217.51.112.2:7777 Down.
173.199.101.157 Up
108.28.105.2:52000 Up
192.168.1.254:52000 Down
173.34.153.36 Down

That's my server. It's still up.

Large map on expert difficulty.

started up a new world and threw this together

kat.cr/terraria-v1-3-0-8-linux-gog-t11095794.html heres a torrent to it. its behind, but youre not missing out on too much, inventory sorting and advanced circuitry, which your probably won['t need if your new.

That's a nice pre 1.2 throwback style castle.

server dying