10000 black market guns seized in Spain

Are the muslims in Spain arming themselves for a coup?

http:// wiredja.com/news/world-news/spanish-police-seize-10-000-black-market-assault-weapons

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9Jfpr
8ch.net/k/res/476217.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The rug merchants are probably still asshurt from Ferdinand and Isabella sending their brothers back to Africa and inquisitioning their kike collaborators. It would be a feather in their cap to retake Spain, and unlike in 1492, the commies who run Spain today will probably just apologize for racism when they move on the capital.

A coup would imply that they would keep the present power structure in place and just take power over it.
Toppling a system and replacing it is called a revolution.

So thats a technical no.

Pure coincidence. It's not like there's been other stories like this in the past few months all over Europe.

They're probaby bound for France, first.

I'm almost 100% sure, that a similar story emerged in the portuguese media less than a week ago. Tried looking for it but couldn't find it, it most likely was memory holed. I should've fucking archived it.
Regardless, seems like a very strange coincidence that should be investigated.

Hopefully Russian tanks will roll in and save the situation for I have NO faith in the EU themselves.

Such caches are found constantly across Europe. The Saracens have been building their armory for many years now and as with drug smugglers such losses are factored in. All part of their plan, they don’t deny it in fact they openly boast about the fact they will when ready launch a full blown assault in all European cities (and judging from where some of these weapons are seized, many smaller communities to).

A religion of peace preparing to unleash violence? That wouldn't make any sense at all. Clearly the Spaniards are being islamophobic and are oppressing these brave refugees with salt weapons with the shoulder thing that goes up, of course. Maybe if Spain doubled the amount of refugees things like this wouldn't happen. All these peaceful muslims are probably bringing the crime level down a lot, after all.
t.Merkel

This.

Remember in france how they found "military grade" weapon caches in mosques after the truck terrorist crackdown

archive.is/9Jfpr
Great picture lots of guns

They get all that, and I can't even get an AR with a standard magazine.

And you complain?
I can't even get an Semi-Auto rifle with detachable magazine.

califag?

How long did it take them to stack all those for the photo op?

looks like a /k/ommando's house

There's at least 4-5k guns in that pic. wew.

That too, here in the People's Republic

Argiefag, we can own those evil scary high cap magazines as long as it isn't a rifle.
Any modern rifle is banned, except 22.lr, we can only have bolt action, lever, single shots or stripper fed semi autos.
We can still own any kind of shotgun, except automatic and pistols.

supposed to be 10,000

They are showing half of the collection then.
Is there many ww2 equipment hidden around europe?

Probably

a bit, but a lot of it was destroyed following the war, especially the German and Italian stuff. It's also pretty hard to get if you are white, standard hunting rifles are easier to acquire but anything above a .22 is hard get a hold of and supply with ammo. Easiest and most plentiful arm are from the Soviet Union but getting them legally is a almost impossible and you will be put of a hit list by the police.

What i had my mind on is if there are some caches full of grenades, bullets and guns stashed somewhere still in decent shape.
I think that there aren't many but a man can dream, being the gun nut i am i wish i would just stumble something like that on my garden.

MAIN STREAM MEDIA DISINFO!!

The guns were seized from a legit company that deactivates guns, NOT some criminal organization or political/religious group.

The company was turning guns into display pieces and wall hangers.
They were licensed and authorized to do so and they operated fully within the law, the Spanish army even sold them old surplus guns to the company to deactivate.
All those green rifles are ex-Spanish army CETME-L assault rifles that were sold directly from the army to this company.

But the Spanish government changed the law overnight making the company's business illegal.
So less than 24 hours after the very quietly introduced law took effect, the cops rolled in and seized everything and arrested everyone.

What a bunch of faggots. Did they even give them a warning or did they just go "HUURR ITS ILLEGAL NOW ! YOU GO TO JAIL ! THINK OF THE CHILDRENS !!"

Really? Do you have a source? Not doubting you, but the level of retardation of this is simply unbelievable.

What do you think? All this bullshit about restricting guns, even deactivated ones is pushed by the (((EU))) so of course no warnings were issued.
The law that was amended to make this business illegal wasn't even viewable to the public until after it took effect.

Doesn't a law only take effect after it has been published? Isn't something like that unconstitutional?

It's Spain not the U.S.A

This. Thanks for pointing out disinformation. OP probably made this thread because it wouldn't have been the first time the Spanish government did this, which shows they are one country that is actually doing something against them or just not bending backwards to MOSSAD activity.

The original Spanish police report and several articles on Europol's official website makes it clear that all the weapons they seized (excluding a handful that were in the process of deactivation) were deactivated, but they were deactivated using methods and specifications that were no longer legal.

Holy shit, that's a massive arsenal.

Is the government concerned said weapons could be re-activated? That's really the only reason I could see the EU being buttblasted about this.

The bureaucrats say the weapons are "easily reactivated" but they really aren't. It's just more bullshit and propaganda supported by "facts" they've pulled out of their asses.

It's not just in Spain.
In all of Europe, if you rip out the floor in the mosque cellar, you're gonna find an armory.

We've been over this on /k/ 8ch.net/k/res/476217.html (there are webms) and nobody believes this is shit is what the MSM say it is for even a second.

First nearly all the guns (tens of thousands of assault rifles, thousands of MGs, thousands of mortars…) are clearly from the Spanish army (including some pretty hard to find anywhere else) so it's fucking obvious this shit is not "black market", but "grey market" IE the Spanish gov/army is the source of those guns, no one else.

So there is some serious disinfo going on, not sure what's the target specifically but that's not mudslime related.

Former eastern European countries have shitty regulations and its fairly easy to acquire from there. In Ukraine you can get them really easily and smuggle it into Europe if you want to do that.

Europe is fucking over. Imagine how many guns they wont find until it's too late. Any Euro anons, i'm so fucking sorry.

10.000 I am looking forward to the upcoming years…

that was probably the official purpose, but they were probably resold to apefrica or w/e as "wall hangers" for local warlords>>9552656

pretty fucked up in case it is the whole story

Not only in mosques. In
EVERY
mosque they checked.

I really hope they didn't destroy all of those.

Holy shit, do you have a nice source for that I can use to buttblast lefties?

Spaniard here, thats the media half lie history, they try to make it seem like an illegal modified gun dealer but they have connections with jhihad recluters. We are talking about not 100 or 500 guns but 1000 you can arm an army with that and siege citys like in syria;and there were antiair guns too and mortars.The only suspects info in press is that they are "spanish" but no picture or name and we know what that means.

lol and to think Spain was the model for throwing off Mudslime rule . I used to think the rest of Europe could turn to them in the dark hour but not so sure anymore .

spanish youth, at it, I imagine

The "these guns MIGHT have hurt jews"
is kinda telling (((who))) is behind this operation

i didnt see that point but you are absolutly right man