LIVE STREAM

Judge Neil Gorsuch Confirmation Hearing For Supreme Court 3/21/17

How long can they drag this out?

Why no thread on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2017/02/neil-gorsuch-didnt-start-fascism-club/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're too busy getting slid.

Dunno why no thread. I need to look into him more. I'm just glad king nigger didn't get to put a 4rth kike on the bench.

Tillis just said BASED and AUTISM in the same sentence

It's also net exactly riveting.

tillis has the autism puzzle piece pin on his suit

MILQUE TOAST
should have waited for Hitler

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit negro
go play on your slide

Gorsuch knows he's the smartest man in the room but is so humble at the same time
God damn does Trump know how to pick em

Anyone else saw (an hour or so ago?) the democrat chinese cunt from Hawaii ask about a case involving holes in the floor of an oilrig? It was completely retarded.

Gorsuch gives pretty good answers but he just couldn't be bothered dealing with that shit after sitting there answering questions for 10 hours.

(heil'd)
He really does come across as more knowledgeable and well spoken than any of them.

Caught some of that, she's into him now.

c-span.org/video/?425138-1/supreme-court-nominee-faces-questions-judicial-independence-abortion-waterboarding&live

who is the green tie senator?

Gorsuch is our guy

Wow Gorsuch made Kennedy look like a jackass.
Gorsuch:
John Kennedy: I am an alcoholic. Oh wait, you've never been to Russia have you? Wait, no I didn't say that.

Well, Gorsuch certainly seems like he'll make a fine replacement for Scalia and new best buddy for Thomas. Keep growing the Constitutionalism wing of the USSC.

Yeah it was tbh.

Lunch recess until 1pm

Today's stream www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxqjG3OkID8

Everyone ready for this exciting event to continue? Get some popcorn lads.

What's the point? Is it just a massive fishing operation for a gotcha?

Love it how annoyed he is while lecturing the democrapts but still watches his tongue.

Other streams since whoever is running PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP NEWS & LIVE SPEECH 2017 sucks.

PBS NewsHour www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWVyrrRsh4U
The New York Times www.youtube.com/watch?v=j90VQbxPT7Y
TIME www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmi20Hwcg84

El rato is tearing up some assholes right now.

Al Franken is wrong.

Any highlights insofar today? Just catching the stream.

muh faggots basically

Oh how fun.
Checked

Gorsuch was the founder of "Fascism Forever" club in university back when he was young

This fucking kike is so pathetic to watch.

Isn't this the asshole who attacked Trump already? Fuck this jew slave. Fuck all the Republicans. God damn it drain the swamp

That wasn't because he is into it, he did it purposefully to piss off liberals, but still, top kek.

Is that real??

At least the next two days.

What are you even talking about nigger?

Don't think so, but he also allegedly was apart of the "Fascism Forever" Club while in school, so who knows.

He trashed talked Trump like Ryan. Fuck this scumbag.

Pretty sure you're confusing him with someone else user. Doesn't really matter either way, he's Trumps supreme court pick.

At least it makes him seem even better, but he didn't start any club like that, it was horseshit, I just looked into it.

Link: factcheck.org/2017/02/neil-gorsuch-didnt-start-fascism-club/

There are a lot of other sites from all over the place saying it was shit.

Time for the retarded cunt from Hawaii

It's
actually.