The Jewish Myth

Jews are cult members who inbred with each other, much like Mormons are doing, but for 2000years now. They inbred all the insane, litigious ones who were too abnormal to convert to the religions around them that would yield the greatest success to their lives and their offspring's lives.
It's essentially evolutionary retrograde that only got a boost when they mated with Germans and Ukrainians of a higher stock.

The Hebrews ("nomads") were never a group that existed in history and there is zero legit evidence that Jews existed before 300BC.
The "Tribe of Levi" were actual cult leaders trained in the mystery schools of Egypt and Babylon and they were able to construct a narrative, the Torah. Based on multiple foreign myths and historic figures it united the tribes of Palestine, who were all from different backgrounds, against Greek occupation.

They are not a race.

They are not one ethnos.

They deserve no nations.

They are in a mind control cult.

JEWS ARE A MYTH

Prove me wrong if you can because this is based on hard research.

Other urls found in this thread:

johndenugent.com/neanderthals-and-semites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2/10

They exist as inbred cult members

PROVE ME WRONG, GENIUS!
IT'S A CULT.

Jews are gene stealers. They switch between being incredibly insular as far as mating/relations and suddenly wanting to go forth and breed with goy men. It's a psychological trait they've acquired over thousands of years of this sort of selective breeding, and it's what allows them to become chameleons in host societies.

Hell, we're seeing the same pattern occur before our very eyes. There's an uptick in jews marrying asians. Prime example is Zuckerkike and his gook wife. Or how about Sulkowitz, the mattress girl? China is one of the last existing socieites on earth that isn't under jewish control. And it's because the chinese are (rightfully) untrustworthy of foreign races, and don't let them into positions of power. Regular white-looking shlomo or abram can't infiltrate chinese society. So instead, they start breeding with chinks to produce asian chameleon jews that have a better chance at infiltrating. It's the same pattern over and over again.

The cult acts as a virus then.

This happens about as often with Europeans. Most of the mongrels out there are our doing.

It's probably nature preventing stagnation by introducing new challenges.

ashkenazi are genetically one of the most easily identifiable races in the world

Take this anti-science bullshit elsewhere

AHAHA! Kike

It takes like 10,000 years to develop a new subspecies of homo-sapien. Unless you fuckers were made in some ancient labratory

Neo-Kaifeng amirite?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

More like a divine laboratory, by G-d himself!

When you consider Jews are 10-30% Neanderthal compared to white 2-5% it makes sense they are recognizable.

Got a source on that? Sounds like bullshit to me. Jews are just a tribe of semites that used to be no different than other arab groups until they started selectively breeding themselves and mixing with whites. They have basically performed a 2500 year experiment of artificial selection on themselves in this regard.

I think 1000 years is about enough to start seeing some big changes. That's about how long the Japs have cut themselves off from Chinese influence and isolated themselves, then started to kill each other like crazy until, suddenly, had a great ambition to learn from the west which no other Asians had the will for (other Asians needed to be subjugated in order to modernize).

pic related. There's also something to the "aryans"…there's an awful lot of investigations into atlantis, lemuria and the likes among cia shit…though to public knowledge they're mythical beings that don't actually exist.

same pic related to disprove your dumb statement.
also neanderthaler dna isn't necessarily a "good" thing you dumb fuck, in fact it's "good" that we have less because most traits associated with it were negative and we got rid of them through evolutionary selection, retaining almost only what was useful.
I say almost because, for example, many hereditary diseases make use of those genes to manifest.

Why come here and make didactic statements when this isn't cuck chance, and you have people here who actually do study high kikery? Off the the of my head, "Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of 3000 years" by Israel Shahak (an amazing book), The Genetic of the Jew, even various mainstream histories. If you really want to learn about this stuff, solargeneral is a great resource with books, audio, and videos. But don't make wrong, stupid statements. Some here have actually studied the traditional enemy and continue to do so.

web. archive.org/web/20101227063504/johndenugent.com/neanderthals-and-semites

It's from archive as I can not access the page itself anymore, sorry this is all I remember right now, all my data on this are on my PC.

0/10 Moishe. You kikes are literally not humans, you filthy fucking neanderthals. I'll take a fat shit on your grave.

user that would require effort which OP the eternal fag (Piss Be Upon Him) could never be assed to put up. Understanding genetics is far too difficult, I mean why do that when you can show up spew claim without sources and then make incorrect sweeping statements that prove how much of an implicit homosexual you are.

THERE HE IS
HE POSTED IT AGAIN

Speaking of which, has anybody ever heard of the Bnei Menashe? I just found out about these "Jews" today.

According to senior kikeologists, this group of about 10,000 separatists in north-eastern fucking India are accepted as an official one of the (((Ten Lost Tribes))), despite a total lack of evidence. According to Kikepedia:

It goes on:

Behold pics related – The Poo Jews!

Good meme. Mormons are the saviour of the white race

Bless em for having so many white babies, but their "conservative" values are fucking trash. They are the epitome of cuckservative. Blindly putting cucky feels for somalian rapefugees before the safety, security, and continued existence of their own people.

Don't forget how badly they hated Trump during the primaries. And while you can point to the November election map and say "w-well they still voted for Trump!" the margins were absolutely laughable, considering Utah is traditionally the reddest state in the union.

Mormons need to be redpilled. Or at least go back to their oldschool mormonism, where their book talked about how niggers are subhuman.

That's been my conclusion, too. Ultimately, Jews don't exist.

Literally the only reason they have a state is because they did their best to commit white genocide.

How?

I'd add:
This is what I hope my great grandchildren believe
after an actual holocaust happens, you dirty fucking kike

Prove it

Japs aren't a race they are mongrels with white DNA. So the high Chinese. Even Bruce Lee's mom was half white

HIS NEXT WORDS WILL BE: PABLO-HAARETZ 2016 STUDY, WITH NO CITATION

wew kike

no, i can't take anything seriously