THE WEEKLY BAD HOMBRES LIST

IT BEGINS

Here it is boys, the first weekly list provided by ICE of cities that won't deport violent illegals.

According to Homeland's website:

ice.gov/declined-detainer-outcome-report

ice.gov/doclib/ddor/ddor2017_01-28to02-03.pdf

Oh holy shit yes.

Holy fuck I knew Austin had tons of illegals but shit man 1/4 of it is Travis and Williamson county alone. Hell Bastrop is less than 30 minutes from downtown Austin.

Fucking shithole Maryland is a MS13 mecca state. PG County is a default sanctuary city county, and hellhole. They need to bring back the 90's with the killer police dog units who used to get in trouble for letting the K9s go apeshit on crims for fun.

13 pages of just TRAVIS COUNTY JAIL.

I fully support the idea of sanctuary cities, because when those cities become even worse hellholes because of their fucked-up idea of diversity, they have no one but themselves to blame, and the rest of America can laugh at them.

You can't just tell someone that something is wrong, you have to let them experience WHY it is wrong before they'll learn.

Excuse me, *City* Jail.

What's the use of teaching them to live in a civilized world when they're all going back?

Wrong. It will because of white racism and not giving more money for them programs. The only moment of clarity they will have is the moment right before their death.

DAILY REMINDER

If only this were done with 'groids, too.

Give it time. Sessions will pull through.

I do my part user. I report any drunk I see on the freeway as it is likely an illegal, report illegals at my job and ones in my neighborhood. Until DoTR its about all I can do for now.

(Checked)

And that's the moment we should be working toward. Non-cucks will eventually push back, and cucks will be culled. When the virtue signallers are gone, we can finally clean said hellholes up.

You realize leftists will just white flight elsewhere and turn that into a shithole as well right?

The only people being punished are the tax payer and innocent people. Most of these spics run to sanctuary cities after killing someone in a hit and run in a non-sanctuary city, and the kike politicians will never be affected because they live behind giant electric fences up in a secluded private community.

Upstate Uprising when?

So Iowa, pretty uniform there.

If you look down at the policies of each county/parish, it's mostly a "will not honor detainer without court order or warrant".

ICE has to get warrants to enforce the law? gasp.

HOLY SHIT, TRAVIS CITY/COUNTY GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

Get em outta here

Well, it is called a deportation "hearing" for a reason. They have to make sure they're not deporting a citizen.

"Brown flush it down" works for determining citizenship as well as toilets

Wtf? Is that a funny way to say cp?

So what's going on in Travis City, TX?

If its yellow?

Hahahaha, you're going back Pedro.

Good point, doesn't work well then

Japs are honorary aryans. They can stay if they're legal.

No, they can't fuck off the_donald

You gonna go against what Hitler said you nigger? How about you go back instead?

Did the Fuhrer let jappos live in the reich? No, fuck off then.

"These useful idiots won't know the truth until a boot kicks down their door. Only then will they know. Sometimes not even then."
Watch your Yuri Bezmenov before posting again.

Considering the Reich had about 5 years of peace, we can't really make any solid judgments. They wouldn't have been full citizens but more like privileged guests.

This. If something with their job requires them to live here, they're allowed to live here.

Fucking this. I only recently found out Denver is an 'unofficial' Sanctuary city, and I'm still livid. This mayor has got to go.

The sooner the wall goes up the better.

Blood and soil. Our own labor, our own industry. Japs already have a paradise in comparison, they can fucking stay there.

Christ, Denver's spic population has grown 200% in a decadeā€¦

You can go to the chambers too.

Yellow fever degenerates are the worst

Honorary Aryan mean they share our values culturally and intrinsically. It doesn't mean they're genetically compatible or our brothers. They can visit but they stay in their own lands, the lands that you know, created them through evolution. You are the ones who will be gassed if you let an Asian into the country permanently.

It's Austin's county name

Fucking kill yourself. Other anons have already pointed out how retarded you are.

Looks like the president needs to cut the budget of all cities who obstruct justice by refusing to deport criminal aliens. and charge them criminally too

The sooner the wall goes up, the sooner they can be lined up against it.

Attempted screenshot of major portion of PDF for those interested.

fucking great, gotta spend resources to convict the fucking bad goyim though!!! not like there were people fire bombing the police station a week before the incident

Yeah dude PG and Montgomery County Maryland are fucking shitholes.

Things have changed in the last few decades, nogs fleeing high prices in NYC have infested upstate NY. And made it much less pleasant place to live in.

I thought New York was yidcity. Why are they letting nignogs in?

Blast this out weekly with the widest social media dissemination possible. Make family and friends who support sanctuary city/county policies answer for each and every one and watch them squirm.

New York is literally a jew paradise. Jews rule over the mongrels distributing gibs while the 5% of white people left work their asses off to support it.

Meanwhile Upstate gives them their water and money for gibs. They repay us by pushing horseshit like the SAFE Act through.

Probably a DV charge

So as a tax paying citizen, who do I call/email/write to? Who do I get to bitch at? Do I need to be a resident of that county?