ITT: reasons for /poltards to kys

90% of this forum is endless whining about "Muh white-race" or "jews and niggers" ect.

Why don't all of you social impotents do yourselves, and the entire world a massive favor and just kill yourselves already?

Other urls found in this thread:

destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com/destination-yisrael/2012/05/-fuehrer-adolf-hitler-was-the-grandson-of-freiherr-salomon-mayer-von-rothschild-the-head-of-the-vien.html
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-adds-goldman-sachs-executive-administration-article-1.2944943
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/antoinegara/2017/01/24/former-goldman-president-gary-cohn-leaves-for-trump-administration-with-over-100-million-payday/&refURL=https://www.google.co.uk/&referrer=https://www.google.co.uk/
nbcnews.com/id/40279043/nhealth-health_care/
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3180619/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
saravyc.sites.olt.ubc.ca/files/2015/05/SARAVYC_Trans-Youth-Health-Report_EN_Final_Print.pdf#page=44
thetaskforce.org/static_html/downloads/reports/reports/ntds_report_on_health.pdf#page=3
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2016237
avp.org/storage/documents/Training and TA Center/FORGE_Trans_People_Police_Incarceration_Facts.pdf
americanprogress.org/issues/lgbt/news/2010/06/21/7980/gay-
dailycaller.com/2015/05/14/donald-trump-donated-at-least-100k-to-clinton-foundation/
mobile.twitter.com/mighty_buzzer
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/mighty_buzzer?lang=en
8ch.net/polk/res/5981.html
media.8ch.net/file_store/8e36b731030c400b8ce18005d57fdbb5994b820bbb2ffaf2ab4964e284f3793e.pdf/fringeknowledgeWEB.pdf
montalk.net/files/fringeknowledgeWEB.pdf
montalk.net/books
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reason (1)

Jews in trumps cabinet

Jews:

Jared Kushner (Also married to Ivanka)
David Friedman
Jason Greenblatt
Steven Mnuchin
Stephen Miller
Carl Icahn
Gary Cohn
Boris Epshteyn
David Shulkin
Reed Cordish
Avrahm Berkowitz

and more

Reason (2)

destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com/destination-yisrael/2012/05/-fuehrer-adolf-hitler-was-the-grandson-of-freiherr-salomon-mayer-von-rothschild-the-head-of-the-vien.html

After you.

this is my favorite shill meme

also reported, I predict this thread will be up for 10 minutes after I post

I have colon cancer so I'll be free from this suffering soon anyways

All your record correcting has been voided. Attempting to correct it beyond this line is futile

|

\/

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Jvogr

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites 羨nti-Semitic・

archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trumps Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on America First・Slogan ・Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists ・Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans・ Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider 鄭merica First・in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Well, statiscally you ARE going first…lol

Reason (3)

Why do you even bother making these threads?

Most of the things in your info-graphics are tactics used by the left.

This is what the left does against white men already with made up rape statistics, anti-white media propaganda and the lie of all races being equal.
What the left already does via identity politics
The left already controls mainstream media
Obama already gave himself the power to assassinate Americans without justification.
wage gap, rape statistics, claiming races are equal when they're not, claiming genders are equal when they're not, skewing unemployment statistics to look better than they are etc
Happened to Trump dozens of times in his campaign
patriot act, tpp etc
men are genetically better than women and whites genetically better than shitskins, pretending they could ever contribute to a successful society is feel good nonsense

etc etc, the only difference is the liberals have support of the media and aren't working under time constrictions

Kill Schumer in a suicide attack

Go fuck yourself

Obama's legacy:

Nobel Peace Prize
Afganistan surge
Libya destruction
Allying with Al Qaeda in Yemen
Fast and Furious & coverup
Bengazi & lying about it
Re-signing the USA PATRIOT Act (both as Senator and Prez)
Signing the NDAA which allows any of you to be locked away without telling anyone on mere suspicion
NSA spying on all Americans, then lying about it
Obama care disaster, and lying about it
Handing out Medal of Freedoms to Hollywood assholes for pure partisan reasons
Instigating covert war with Russia
Funded and armed radical jihadis in Syria. Signed a bunch of propaganda bills as he's leaving office. The war in Ukraine was pretty much entirely a Soros adventure, backed by Obama. Black Lives Matter. Complete abandonment of veteran's issues. Common Core. Holy fuck I think I could actually keep going.

Anything else?

Labor participation is at the lowest point in over 40 years due to systemic unemployment

Healthcare has never been less affordable for those who work or finance their own health insurance, while having less choice

We have allowed fracking on US soil which causes earthquakes, ecological blight, and consumes enormous amounts of water

We are on the precipice of WWIII because of trumped up accusations against Russia of interference in our latest elections, as well as for resisting US backed ISIS in Syria.

The traditional family is under attack and the single largest productive demographic has never had less reason to get married.

Fuck you. You were supposed to be the most transparent president ever. You turned out to be every bit as corrupt as those who came before you. Fuck off before you cause world war 3.

Yep, wouldn't be /pol if you couldn't censor the truth.

Reason (4)

WOH WOH WOH STOP THE CLOCK

I'm sure you understand that the parties switched in what was called "southern strategy"?

What this means is even though FDR was called a democrat, he was really a republican. But that was only when he rounded up the Japanese. You see, when FDR enacted the new deal, start social security, and helped us get out the Great Depression there was actually another party switch and he was really a democrat. It's tricky, I know. The parties switch quite often. Just remember, if a democrat did something good, they're democrat. If a democrat did something bad, well…. it was probably just them damn parties switching again and he was really a republican.

No u

Interesting. I guess the chain of lefty cuck denial is a loop, a flat circle.

You're so butthurt why not just end in now famalam?

really weak bait

Reason (5)

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-adds-goldman-sachs-executive-administration-article-1.2944943

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/antoinegara/2017/01/24/former-goldman-president-gary-cohn-leaves-for-trump-administration-with-over-100-million-payday/&refURL=https://www.google.co.uk/&referrer=https://www.google.co.uk/

Transsexuals are four times more likely than the average person to be infected with HIV. Source: nbcnews.com/id/40279043/nhealth-health_care/

About 88% of children who have gender dysphoria do not hold those beliefs when they grow older. Source: npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789

Only 12% of boys who believe they are transsexuals still believe so when they are older. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003

MRI scans indicate that MtF transsexuals are either men aroused by the thought of possessing female genitalia or homosexuals who want to seduce straight men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3180619/

41% of transsexuals have tried and failed to commit suicide. Source: nbcnews.com/id/40279043/nhealth-health_care/

Transsexuals who undergo sex reassignment surgery are more likely to commit suicide. Source: journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

Most young transsexuals have committed self-harm within the last twelve months. Source: saravyc.sites.olt.ubc.ca/files/2015/05/SARAVYC_Trans-Youth-Health-Report_EN_Final_Print.pdf#page=44

65% of transsexual youth have seriously considered suicide within the last year. Source: saravyc.sites.olt.ubc.ca/files/2015/05/SARAVYC_Trans-Youth-Health-Report_EN_Final_Print.pdf#page=44

37% of transsexual youth have attempted suicide within the last year. Source: saravyc.sites.olt.ubc.ca/files/2015/05/SARAVYC_Trans-Youth-Health-Report_EN_Final_Print.pdf#page=44

1 in 10 young transsexuals has attempted suicide more than three times in the last year. Source: saravyc.sites.olt.ubc.ca/files/2015/05/SARAVYC_Trans-Youth-Health-Report_EN_Final_Print.pdf#page=44

Only 21% of transsexuals can sucessfully pass as the opposite gender. Source: thetaskforce.org/static_html/downloads/reports/reports/ntds_report_on_health.pdf#page=3

53% of mothers of transsexual children have Borderline Personality Disorder, compared to only 6% of mothers of normal children. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2016237

16% of transsexuals have been sent to jail or prison, compared to 2.7% of the general population. Source: avp.org/storage/documents/Training and TA Center/FORGE_Trans_People_Police_Incarceration_Facts.pdf

Gay and transgender students are half as likely to graduate high school as straight students. Source: americanprogress.org/issues/lgbt/news/2010/06/21/7980/gay-

OP AND HIS BUDDIES ARE FUCKED IN 2018

Sure you read that page?

Get well user,
godspeed

Your 2018 tears will be delicious.

Reason (6)

Someday, I will kidnap, skin, and boil a jew family in pigs blood. Then feed them to my pitbull.

The chosen are excellent dog food.

If i'm to die, I will make many subhumans suffer first.

The day of the rope fast approaches jewish rats.

saged and reported.

OP, you're so impotent it hurts to watch you flail about miserably

I ask the same thing of white leftists. You hate white people so much why don't you kill yourselves? It makes perfect sense.

It doesn't make sense for Holla Forums to since they're still sane enough to have their survival and self preservation instincts and have concern for their own race due to it.

Sure you will.

SAGE

HIDE

Do your civil liberty to the board and help keep it clean.

*civil duty

where did my sage go

yikes sick meem there comrade u rly blasted him w/ that

Up yo ass!

sage

No thanks. I'll wait for the civil war and kill cucks like you with my bare hands

Ya rly! I kno faggot.

This shilling is literalky 2008 tier. Do you faggots never get updates?

Yes kike, underestimate us. Keep telling us we have nothing left to lose, too.

Alot of us know places in the woods where the chosen would never be found.

Yah, sure you will

Ok, sure you do

projecting maltard once again makes a shit thread about what he really should do, because he will never make good artwork and will never make more then 45$ BWAHAHHHAHAA

|
|
|>
|
|

If they did find the dead kikes, they'd at least be cleaning up the dog shit for me.

The holocaust never happened, but we won't make that mistake again kike.

OP will die within a year

/poltards ITT

←-

Jesus. How old are you? I'm in my early 30's and starting to get worried about shit like this. I have one grandpa's alcoholism gene and the others retarded amount of anxiety gene, apparently. One grandma died of cancer.

I'm in my early 30's and feel like I'm circling the drain.

You first, OP!

You'll never make good art maltard

No u

you'll never make good art maltard

The cuckchanners who bumped this thread must be banned too

You suck at shilling

this is standard issue trolling for these people

like, not really you fucking faggot. you're going to get banned soon anyways

Didn't make any of it though you loser pleb,

lol

You will never make more then 45$ for your art maltard

this is really boring

done it 100 times proxies, bitch!

you can't shill maltard

Thanks fam

I'm 20, nobody in my family has this. Only family member to die of cancer was my great grandfather and his was lung related.

we are out there, all around you. firing up the ovens and preparing for the fourth reich.
hope you're ready :)

might as well end it now maltard, nobody cares about you anyways.

I have a 3yo son and gf, I don't have the privilege of feeling guiltless leaving.

Maltard made a thread on lefty/pol/ and got tonnes of support literally the only board on the internet he didn't get humiliated and laughed at

kek

they don't' care about you either, you suck at everything you do, you suck at shilling, you suck at art, I'm pretty sure anything you have done you have never been successful ever. Your own family would want you to end yourself.

Hi rach I know it's (((you)))

You can say whatever you want, but I got two solid reasons to live that you cannot undermine

(1) Make Communists suffer
(2) Kill all communists

Then that explains why this thread wasn't bumplocked yet

WHY WONT THIS THREAD SAGE

I'm not maltard spaz

Your cointelpro mods are probably afk, dipshit

Shit. Fight it the best you can, user. I know a guy in his late 60's who had colon cancer and he's still going. His entire life is a bunch of shitposting IRL.

Beat that shit, user. We're going to need you.

for future reference, if you ever see this obvious shill post something along the lines of this post pic related then its maltard, just call him maltard and laugh at him

sorry user, in the mix of trying to tell him to kill himself I mixed up your ID by color

That is called infighting.
Just jews jewing jews.
Their massive clans have grown too big over hundreds of years of success. Brothers grown into rivals and competitors. Massive amounts of jealousy from other jews doesnt mean that "Trump" or "Hitler" are not jews themselves. They hijacked the goycontrolling system they were helping to maintain. When they ( a large group not just an individual crypto) saw an opportunity to seize power they took it. This did make alot of their fellow jews angry but it does not make the people seizing power any less jewish.

all of this is too complex to explain in a single post and would be too difficult for average simple goy slave to understand, just believe whatever you want to, even when its obviously not true.

kill yourself maltard

TT is now about asscancer, apparently /pol= asscancer so I'm not suprised…

after you polfag

Can you at least post like us? I like the illusion.

what were the signs? Ive been having problems with an enlarged prostate for a few years and im only 24 and i think today i shit bright blood out.

We've been getting hit hard the last three days with shills and the mods do fucking nothing. I left cuckchan to leave that kind of shit.

maybe it's better that you're only posting in this thread.

who let this one out?

thats not how this works maltard, I am not a failure who can't even sell his shitty art, its your job to end yourself, not mine.

Is it spring break already? Edgy 16 year old trolls will meet DOTR with the other faggots

holy shit this is funny

Do you eat shit?

That happens a few times a year for me. Good chance it's an internal hemeroid, but who knows? I have one and I guess it ruptures here and there.

WE /ASSPROBLEMS/ NOW.

How much did he get on patreon after months of shilling and e begging?

Oh yes you are.

put your capcode on Kampfy

no maltard, but your art does, kill yourself you useless shill. You'll never amount to anything, look at you, you probably would even fail at killing yourself

Trump is president nationalism is growing everywhere in the white world and all you can do is cry and shit your pants

Perfect.

45$, and it was after more then a month of shilling his shitty art.

Trump visited far more blue collar ppl than Hillary did, dingus. He actually went to Flint, Michigan for one thing.

LOW ENERGY

Same, feels like glass and external hemorrhoid, /assproblems/ general

Maldraw you will never make any money
you will always be a laughingstock

No matter how much you cry you will never accomplish anything in your life more than annoying us

"Oh no, the man is rich, that means he will be a bad president to the poor!"

I Love the mexican people

NO!

RU mad U waste of life?

lol

some leftard was so butthurt at the election results that they paid to have their impotent rage inked onto their flabby bicep, let that sink in

What a fucking failure. Maybe if he spent less time shilling his terrible "art" and becoming a laughing stock and more time working on his skill he could get a little better

OP is a lonely masochist. this isn't just some baseless random internet insult. doing this implies he is lonely and wants acknowledgement even if it means everyone who responds to him is insulting him. its a sick condition and and i honestly pity him

dailycaller.com/2015/05/14/donald-trump-donated-at-least-100k-to-clinton-foundation/

Do you eat shit, pol?

do you ever get tired of losing

Yes, you eat shit.

The state of shilling on this board is downright depressing. I think about shit/baiting posting sometimes just to keep the board on its toes. They're not sending their best.

WTF I used to like Trump but now since this hired shill posted a picture of him looking like a jew I am now #withher

Do you ever get tired of lying to yourself because you're weak?

(..and losing)

Maldraw had a bad day, poor fella
Probably got yelled at by his mom for only ever making 45 dollars in his miserably malaysian life

Gas thyself shlomo

Let's all MAGA!

oh wow you really showed Holla Forums Trump's going down

Do you ever get tired of drawing comics for free, maldraw? :^)

oh, im laughin

Why do (((you))) even bother?

Good doggie!

Is it this guy?

mobile.twitter.com/mighty_buzzer

we need to meme the suicide of our enemies

how does it feel to suck at everything you do maltard?

Someone pls gib the tl;dr on this guy.
What country or region is he from?

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Me vs /pol x100

Your kind has already taken everything from us.

Wow, IMPACT FONT and 911 dubs really makes the case here.

Yes he got butthurt that nobody gave him patreon money for his terrible "art"

just end your life maltard, its easier than you think

Ask yourself this faggot: why would people who have nothing to lose and live their lives with the sole aim of hating you just kill themselves? If anything they will go to your gatherings and slaughter you like fucking sheep. And you deserve it faggot. All of you deserve to die and your families too. If anything you and faggots like you only strengthen their desire for blood.

101cdc

So is this kike ungassable or is it just Kampfy?

this is my favorite zero self awareness tweet from maltard

Are you even white?

See also Goethe's The Sorrows of Young Werther and the so-called "Werther Fever"

For fuck's sake, guys, get your poop in a group and just hide the thread.

no, we are trying to get maltard to finally off himself so he can stop wasting the oxygen that people that don't suck at shilling shit can use.

It brings me joy to know Slomo pays you. From all the retards he could hire he was misfortune enough to end up with you, I almost feel bad for Slomo

twitter.com/mighty_buzzer?lang=en

wow this guys fucking obsessed.

pretty weak attempt at shilling tbh OP

0/10

Maltard queuing up more GIFS I'm guessing. You can never run out of IMPACT FONT!

Holy fucking shit this why I can't stand Holla Forums anymore. Every other thread is a bunch of faggots sperging "S-SAGE, REEEEPORT!!!!." Fuck off, you're the cancer that's killing this board silencing discussion about anyone who doesn't want to talk about the latest wikileak leak or pizza gate. Before anyone calls me a shill I'm by no means saying stop making those threads but stop assuming every thread not related to those topics are shills.

The real problem are the cuckchanners ITT who don't know how to sage and try to argue

moonman pls give them a 3 day ban for bumping this crap it will be a great filter

Anyways, this is a legitimately shit thread so saged.

Hey buddy, you've got the wrong board. Holla Forums is two doors down.

That's just an auto filter and report, mate. Ever since the primaries too. Too visible and way too big of a give-away. Please try harder next time.

I've never actually seen a chronic shitposter on any imageboards before as pathetic as maldraw.
I seriously cannot figure out what is wrong with him. I've seen several notoriously awful tripfags on various boards but they never come close to this amount of dedication and actual autism.
Mal can you tell me what is actually wrong with you? honestly. At this point I am just curious.

It's Maldraw fam

You've spent nearly an hour being a retarded faggot, and all the contribution that I need to make to pull even more assmad is smug anime girls you fucking stupid goon.
If anything, this entire thread is a reason for you to kill yourself. Nice projection, nigger.
newfags need to learn to sage

Why in the fuck are bait threads and retarded threads about small isolated happenings the most popular threads lately?

The fuck is wrong with you guys?

I know who malfaggot is and this thread should honestly be deleted and he gassed liek the fucking gook he is, just that the retards sperging out need to be confronted as well.

There's not a whole lot going on.
What threads would be better uses of time?

anyone not saging this thread should be gassed honestly, but why not take the opportunity to demoralize him, he literally is retarded.

There really should be more digging threads on here, it seems that everywhere we strike dirt there's shit right beneath our feet.

ShareBlue thread/Digging/Investigations

My shovel is ready if anything ever actually comes up.
Here's lookin' at you, Julian.

Lmfao

Best thing to do in this situation is to find maldraw and report him to the sharia police

I have sock accounts with 20 tweets with more followers

SAD!

thats honestly the funniest part, he thinks hes relevant too. The delusion hit him so hard I'm surprised he didn't off himself yet

This bread is pretty terrible. As is everyone you faggots have made.

It's time to stop posting.

This is some low energy shilling

did you know it is common counterintelligence to make an idea that is true look like it is stupid by mixing aliens and whatever into it, so no one would believe it.

Get it together lad.

I'm reading the rest of this shit and loling my ass off, because I still have no fucking Idea who this maldraw guy is,

never change /polfags.

Til' nex time you autist-basment dwellers.

Gets me every time.

The left wants us to believe that being transgender is normal. They want us to believe it so badly they produce TV shows about hypersexualized trans children. Gender dysphoria is a common mental illness, its a generalized anxiety concerning the role of gender in our lives. Usually, these anxieties are mild and erratic, but considering the pressures of conforming to the strong gender binary of a corporate-government globalist society. Why are they trying to make trans happen? Wheres the red pill.

:^).

t. maltard

welp, I think I'm gonna be leaving this shithole board for awhile

Remember to sage

go to /polk/ m8

im the 200 reply slide schlomo shill thread that hasnt been removed by the mods

This is a low quality bait thread. Learn to distinguish one, sage and move to the next one.

The funniest thing about the post is your inability to draw parallels between Mr. Trump and Mr. Soros. They both "donate" a bunch of money to people they have nothing but contempt for. He presents himself as their champion. He fills his ranks with lackeys whom he despises. He uses their own greed as a weapon to destroy both his enemies and his "allies".

There is no one more greedy than a Jew. It is impossible for a Jew to ignore a penny on the ground. Jews will holocaust each other if you throw enough dollars on the floor. With or without intervention, it's only a matter of time before they kill each other.

Whoever is concerned about what the fuck is happening to Holla Forums go here:
8ch.net/polk/res/5981.html

Kill yourself, shill, kindly

you have to understand, the mods nuke hundreds of threads like this every day. sometimes they leave ONE up for lulz, lurk more newfags

Lying faggot, they bumplock and delete good and intelligent threads, even ban OPs, but shit like this is left to stay in the open with 200+ replies

Then why are you here instead of your totally awesome alternative board that is definitely not a honeypot like the other 40

Learn to cross board link and sage you nigger.

To take the rest of the anons that still are here with me
I'm sorry newfriend, but if what Holla Forums is now is the definition of controlled honeypot forum.

You know, you could just shown how to do it instead of spewing your faggotry, I'm on 8/pol/ since 2014 and never needed to learn that until now (maybe because I mostly lurked)

By newfriend I mean "Trumpfriend".

Literal 4chan copypasta.

Remember not only to sage, but to report.

go back to your cage and fling poo chimpypol

why did you attack me then, faggot, if you even can't show how to?
Won't sage, lets see how long will this demoralization thread be allowed to hover at the top by CIA mods.

kampfy confirmed for fatty who hates Holla Forums

reasons for you kys
you're a nigger

Fucking jokes are jokes, but this is real: GATE thread was deleted with 300+ posts, and OP banned, various Holla Forums relevant x/pol/ threads anchored.

i hope you archived everything

If their explanation ins't all their computer's were hacked as an elaborate scheme to keep this thread up by OP, I'm leaving the board.

Yep.

Come here

I can't cross-board link, but I CAN get dubly dubs.

Im disappointed by you fags.

Good point

Do you even bait?

kek

i reported this thread 2 fucking hours ago

You're not supposed to report mods.

tbh I miss bantz threads like these from cuckchan. Sometimes it gets boring around here.

Wait, is this the new Tavistock discussion thread?

Yeah I definitely heard that Tavistock is going to be discussed here. Let's discuss it. I have many insights into it which I am about to post.

This thread has been up all day. The mods have been on today. What the fuck?

sage you fucking idiot

let's forget that trump is universally hated by jews and is anti immigration (jews love immigration) because he assoicates with them means we should give up on him and that hes a shill. Greats logic there

Why wouldn't you want this to be bumped? afterall, this is mod-approved.
Truth about Tavistock and GATE is that we all have been MKUltra-ed, and live in our separate realities supervised by dimension-phasing MILABS controllers. We're all also on the path to being consumed by the number 26 AI.

Here's all you need to know.
tavistock tavistock tavistock tavistock tavistock tavistock tavistock tavistock tavistock tavistock is an invisible college.

Mods ban people constantly for almost no reason, and suddenly today the board is flooded with trash. What gives ?

We can all pick up out "I actually replied to an Imkampfy shitpost thread" complementary tee-shirt on the way out the door.

Mods are Tavistock employees. They ban legitimate intelligent posters, socially engineer Holla Forums and steer it to a certain decided direction.

I think it's time we abandon Holla Forums and go to another board.

How about >>>/4chon/?

How about >>>/polk/?

Sure thing.

nice two frame mp4 faggot

Holla Forums users need to become aware of the military abduction phenomena - MILABS.

media.8ch.net/file_store/8e36b731030c400b8ce18005d57fdbb5994b820bbb2ffaf2ab4964e284f3793e.pdf/fringeknowledgeWEB.pdf

or

montalk.net/files/fringeknowledgeWEB.pdf

or

montalk.net/books

and choose the format you prefer

Book is called "Fringe Knowledge For Beginners", read from page 92 to 96.

Basically, shadow government/military has insanely advanced tech, and insanely overblown resources, even Montalk doesn't mention the most unbelievable parts (like dimensional tech which allows them to shift operatives out of the physical range, and perform direct surveilance, operation and even abductions on people while being invisible and untouchable themselves, or view possible future based on people's choices and events, and even by that build algorithms to predict person's, and that of groups of people future behaviour). They abduct people using that tech during the night/sleep, and do shit to them, including post-hypnotic mind programming, often more direct by needle-to-the-eye tech (this is very visible in yourself and other people once you know of it, it's like getting redpilled second time, you'll notice those eyes in people you see irl, in the news, or anywhere else. Take a look at his eyes in first pic, it's funny how they actually managed to capture that look/feel in a game). The highest mistake people make by believing that they "aren't important enough" to abduct, while from what I gathered, they value every person and his interactions and influence much more than that person himself. Every person, literally EVERY single one that has any interactions with other people, any influence, even if completely miniscule on others, and or just simply researches and thinks of things by himself, is worth doing this to. What to even say people who lurk and post in Holla Forums, /polk/, /x/, /fringe/, and any other deeper boards or imageboards (not talking anime here).

It's a hard worldview to form, but anyone who researches and lurks long enough will reach the same conclusions.

Abductions happen on regular enough intervals, could be just once a month, like for normalfags, just to "corregate" behavior, or could be every night if you're a Holla Forumsack.

The easiest way to protect yourself is to film yourself everytime you sleep, with a good enough camera for view to be clear and detailed and non-foggy. Fast scroll-review it in the morning, and if everything's good you can delete it. Also be aware of yourself when falling asleep, try to never just "black out".

If you don't do this, be ready to subconsciously sabotage yourself everywhere, including in daily life and especially interactions with others, and feel shitty and numbed most of the time. Not the fate I wish for my fellow kameraden anons ofcourse. It sounds silly that underground shadow military faction would use dimensional tech to kidnap users of a politics board (actually any board that influences people's lives and beliefs) in a taiwanese piss bottle forum, and program their subconscious to shit their life up and the board itself, but if you think in butterfly effect's terms, in which they operate, all becomes less insane.

I made the original post in /polk/ - x/pol/ thread, as x/pol/ thread got bumplocked here, but reposted here for all the anons that I can reach

Holla Forums used to be about exposing this device of the control matrix

but somehow people were willing to believe that someone who is part of that control matrix was somehow going to fix it

that was Trumps special brand of "change"

i think the difference was that there have been shills spreading using memes, ie meme magic

the shills planted these self propagating ideas under the guise of them being grass roots, becasue everyone for some reason believes that the internet is somehow grass roots and can no way be part of the control system, this being especially true of this board.

when in reality, Holla Forums is currently more normy and as much a broadcaster of the matrix as fox news. probably more so as it is responsible for propagating mainstream propaganda memes and creating this second matrix that people are waking up to

the Holla Forums redpill isn't any truth, its just another layer of control

ofcourse trump is a puppet, we knew that all along, all this discourse is really doing is falling into the trap of being "we should have voted for the other guy" mentality, without snapping out of the political control schema

OMG TRUMP IS A JEW AND I HATE HIM NOW

I'M #WITHHERNOW

Wow, I wish I got paid to do this shit.

Got some lef over bags from gram when she died. Need um? barely used.

Fuck I hate being right all the damn time. By Kek's grace I have recieved the trips of sevens. Praise be.

Trump is a tool to be used and discarded.

GUYS HELP ME I'M SO DEMORALIZED BY THIS THREAD.

Friendly reminder that what we do here actually triggers people. Op only show us 1 thing. We are successfully shitposting the left that they are on the edge.
Although its sad to see this place turn into cuckchan so fast… The amount of fucking cancerposts is increasing. Can the mods or whoever get some thing to clear this fast tbh lol.

I know right? every time someone posts a picture of happy merchant trump I totally lose faith in him and become liberal

Dubs!!!
OP IS ETERNALLY ROASTED.

if you want to do something later, you won't be able to do that if you killed yourself before that
that alone is more than enough reason to stay alive

I'm just going to go ahead and make the prediction that this board is going to stop being massively pro trump and start falling into the "should have voted for the other guy", "next election we'll vote for the guy who will change this mess the current guy made" mentality. this change started the moment trump got elected in

Almost everything good in this world is thanks to whites, and to a lesser degree, Asians. A world without whites is a dark and hopeless world that will never advance into the stars.

Without whites and to a lesser degree, Asians, there'd be no one to give a shit about advancing into the stars. It'd all be muh allah and muh dick.

Holla Forums is literally about alien abduction

What a terrible place that would be. They'd just breed until they overran the planet, then there would be massive starvation and everyone would be killing everyone. Y'know, after the dust settled it'd be a lot like one of those fantasy settings where society has regressed to tribal or medieval status but there's leftover mythical technology from the precursors that nobody really understands how it works.

oy vey goyim but he's a jewish shill who hasn't changed anything! or thats what the script I'm paid to read off of says

And you keep protecting your wife's son op

That puts you 0,25c closer to a new jew cap

It's called a kippah, goy.

why are you retards bumping this

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE
SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE
SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE
SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE
SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

You finally decided to change it up and start doing a bait and switch, you may not be a bot after all. But I bet you your grandmother's worm eaten tits that you still don't have a picture of him cucking to the Kike's Western Wall do you?

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE
SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

So weak yet you're so mad.

sage

I'm going to commit to my duty as a sagebomber

Oh no I didn't sage

Are threads real or just an interpretation of 0 and 1

Stop it fagg, you are bombbing the thread without style.

Sorry I meantt to say bombing not bombbing

Sorrry I meant to say meant not meantt

Sorry I meant to say sorry not sorrry

Because the ride has only just begun.

MAGA

Well checkem

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

You fucking cumgargling fagg, you stole my trips

stop replying you fucking idiot

SAGE

SAGE
SAGE

SAGE

I told you to bomb with style, its harder to spam so you have no incentive to do it.

SAGE

SAGE

Why I want to have fun too

my incentive is making the thread unusable

SAGE

SAGE

Wow check'em again

Sorry, user. You can't force trips.

KEK PROVIDES

Why? They could just block your ID

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

PRAISE KEK
I posted this in the OC thread, do you liek it?

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE
SAGE

SAGE
SAGE

SAGE

Kek, suck that faggot, I blocked your ID and now I can see just the quality shitposts

It really should be kts…..kill themselves. Honestly op….

Shall I dump my gondolas?

Yes.

Nice dubs

Good job retard. By engaging in dialogue instead of just sagebombing you made someone else bump. Get your (you)s in a thread worth bumping.

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE
SAGE

SAGE
SAGE

SAGE
SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE
SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

Fag

Sorry sagespammeranon, I am now iluminated

Is there any tool to expand a gif into all of its frames, and to make gifs easily?

all is forgiven my child

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

I posted a thread about degeneracy in art, but it dedded after 25 replies

ImKampfy's incompetence is why I have to sagebomb this shit to begin with, fucking turkroach has left this up for HOURS

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

You are truly a kek's chosen one

I will make a great OC of the bombers.

Saeg

I hope mods add the turbosage like in 7

Turbosage means that the thread can only be bumped by two different people, so a spammer cannot repeatedly bump.

Instead, he has to wait until someone posts, and even then, if that user sages, the sage will be aplied to the next post too.

It is explained better in 7ch0's page in ed, so if you are interested please reffer to that site.

SAEG

Why is this fucking shit still up. *Sigh* at least kampfy didn't sticky it.

SAEG

SAge

Are mods asleep?

This thread is shit

lmao sperging out already autist? go back to cuckchan.

Sage

What a low quality bait.

Sagger

Are you resboninding just so more beoble sage?

lmao can you sperg out even harder?

Why hasn't it entered autosage yet?

blease answer the guestion

What are you doing?

Why did it take so long for you to answer?
Do you have a slow internet or do you write slowly?

I have the strong suspicion that you are just baiting for me to sage.

lmao

Why is dumping my bait folder a sign of being bootyblasted?

Never seen these before

lmao

How is the name of the emotion you get when you are disapointed?
Disapointment?