Jewish man accused of spray painting swastikas on his own home

Jewish man accused of spray painting swastikas on his own home

SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – A Schenectady man, who claimed someone spray painted swastikas on his home, has been arrested in the crime.

On February 10, Andrew King told police he found three swastikas spray painted on the front of his home by unknown individuals. However, police determined King spray painted the symbols on his own residence.

The 54-year old was arrested on Monday and charged with Falsely Reporting an Incident in the Third Degree.

He was also arrested on an outstanding warrant out of the City of Schenectady for Harassment in the Second Degree in regards to an incident that took place on State Street in February. During the incident, King is alleged to have made threats to harm an individual.

King is in Schenectady City lockup awaiting arraignment Tuesday morning.

archive.is/clxTe

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zHzhc
archive.is/tQ55z
fakehatecrimes.com
archive.fo/wDiuD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Older articles:

>Hoping to turn this hateful symbol into a lesson for the community and is considering leaving the swastikas up.

>“I want to spread a message that enough is enough.”

archive.is/zHzhc

archive.is/tQ55z

Why omit the original source though? Shills have been only hotlinking archive which has been banning VPNs from making archives and requires javascript to use the site. Archive.is/fo has been known to work with intelligence contractors >>>/poltech/490 Cloudflare is known to be insecure and was said to be a government honeypot years ago.

I shed a tear because people don’t realize what they are doing

and then I closed the oven door

Typical Tricks, Shlomo

Don't /you/ tell me Jews have low IQs. This kike knew this would get pinned on Trump, and so he tried to magnify the effect by positioning himself as a "conservative." So the swastikas were done by some skinheads so extreme, even moderate Trump supporters aren't safe. See the way the Jew mind works? There's always a second or third layer to the manipulation. Which is why they must be gassed down to the last one.

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

HAIR HORTLER

She's enjoying this.

If Detroit had a Hell, it would be Schenectady.

hale hortler

I thought Rahway was terrible, until I went to upstate NY.

I knew this kid that went to SUNY Binghamton in upstate NY. Huge jew, probably a shill for Israel tbh. He got caught drawings swastikas and writing nigger on the walls around campus.
When caught he said something like "i'm SO SORRY i was just trying to raise jewish awareness"
Now theyre having anti-white classes and shit citing those incidents as part of the reason.

At this point they're just going to physically remove themselves in an effort to prove that anti-kike sentiments are still alive and well today, at the rate this shit is going.

Typical Tricks, Shlomo

Uh, they're dumb. A bunch of mentally ill Korean fermented vegetable enthusiasts on a dragon flame wok-cooking board outwit them on a daily basis. They're dumb. Still gas.

Any developments on the alleged antisemitic vandalism of a jewish cemetary in Philly?

I live in the area, and I my family was talking about it, saying how awful a thing that was (boomer cuckservatives, of course). I casually mentioned how almost all these alleged swastika attacks have been hoaxed by jews, sandniggers, etc. They got in a huff about it, because questioning the chosen people is anudda shoah. Really hope there's some evidence out there that just got memory-holed and not brought up by the lugenpresse.

I think I heard the official story is that they were knocked down by storm.

Have any news articles about that? This was all over the news when it happened, and then dropped off the face of the earth. I can't find any information after that.

I think the one where the wind knocked them over was a new york cemetary, but same idea.

You are probably right. I tried to search for information and got dozens of articles from February the 26th and 27th but zero afterwards. Sounds like "nazi vandalism" was fake news after all.

Typical Tricks, Shlomo
They must get off to this stuff. That's the only way I can justify this victim addiction. It can't just be for subversion purposes, because it's too small of a target. The first-place prize for the Oppression Olympics must be a blowjob from Marx himself.

TYPICAL TRICKS, SCHLOMO!

Kek confirms. They're raised on a healthy diet of chosen ones, holocaust, and divine Jewish destiny to lead all of mankind in some kosher Utopia. Since every """hero""" needs a villian they get antsy when there's no one actually oppressing them.

Its kind of funny.

Because…even as a full fledged ebil neo natzi I would never ever consider damaging someones property. Its unlawful and just rude. I would not want someone else to do this to my home so I would not do it to theirs.

These Jews are PATHETIC.

B-but muh kristallnacht and evil nuhtzees!

I absolutely would destroy or confiscate jew property. Pogroms did nothing wrong and it's a logical stepping stone to gassing the swine.

It was real in my mind
Look goy, I'm holocausting myself

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

Another one for fakehatecrimes.com

Were I to ascribe a human reason for this kike to do this: maybe he feels like he is identifying as an 'oppressor' in the eyes of the other leftist Jews for supporting Trump. So in order to rally solidarity with his fellow heebs he made it look like he was being attacked to show he is a victim too. But who gives a fuck why he did it, it's another false attack for the archives.

it was wind user, it was the fucking wind.

This happened on campus back in my uni days.

There was this massive investigation over fuck all someone drawing some windmills of happiness friendship and tolerance not even actual rape and murder investigations got this much attention.

Then it turned out to be the kike itself doing it so they can cry victim in their typical whiny Jewish victim culture complex bullshit. You know what happened to the lying kike?

Nothing. Not even a slap on the wrist for lying n wasting everyone's time. It was at that moment I started taking the redpill.

That it their retarded investigation made me and others late to class multiple times. Fuck kikes.

There was another story about 42 headstones in a Jewish cemetery that got knocked over. Turns out, "the headstones were old, and just fell over."

42 of them.

On the same night.

The kikes probably knew they were close to getting found out, and they had their local ZOG police force and the media drop the whole thing

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!
You know, the sheer prevalence of these acts make me wonder if there's some sort of incentive or reward (besides the obvious victim points). Like, is International Jewry a top-down organization like the Catholic Church, where their "Pope" makes a proclamation that trickles down to all the little jews in jew land? Did the top jew initiate a monetary award for all hate crime reports? There has to be more to this…

(heil dubs)

This shit repeats and echos itself throughout history. You have the greatest intellectuals who ever lived detailing Jewish behaviour and it never changes even in current year.

should have been charged with a hate crime, just like if it really happened.

I've seen the same sort of behavior from jews. The way their minds work is utterly fascinating. They're able to do all this blatant lying and manipulation, and the reason they can do it so well is because they literally think they're being truthful and doing the right thing. Somehow, they're able to rationalize making a pretend antisemitic boogeyman to raise awareness of the antisemitism that they themselves are propagating. It baffles the gentile mind.

ie, "It was real in my mind!" These people can say such a ridiculous statement unironically and see nothing wrong with it.

BRING A COPY OF YOUR ANTI-SEMITIC HATE CRIME POLICE REPORT TO YOUR LOCAL SYNAGOGUE FOR HALF-PRICE AT THE DELI

It is about making Jews believe that they are perpetually persecuted. They don't care if goyim believe in it or not, but if they are to retain power and justify the existence of Israel they need to make common Jews believe that they need a safe haven. When Jews begin to question their own persecution they will see that the Zionists were manufacturing fear of goyim to get the skeptical Jew to adopt their ideology and shill for Israel. Jews persecute themselves because they want other Jews to believe that they really do need a homeland otherwise dose doity Nazis/Russians/Europeans/whatever will holocaust them.

If common Jews don't feel persecuted they are more likely to assimilate into gentile cultures and that wouldn't help a militant ideology retain power for long.

I've always viewed this behavior as purely sadistic and not based on any premise of raising awareness. It's just another avenue for them to fuck over non-jews.

But then again some could be so delusional they're compelled to act this way or they know that if exposed they will still be able to get the community/organization/campus to attend mandatory holohoax lectures.

Honestly difficult to tell with these fuckers.

Reminds me of that documentary defamation.

Fuck, I lost my Cirno meme. Can anyone hook me up?

Here's a cirno meme

It was some anti Trump nigger from what I remember.

bump

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

Typical Tricks, Shlomo

archive.fo/wDiuD

These fucking people aren't even bothering to try anymore. Kek.

Israeli Police Make Arrest In Threats Against US Jewish Community Centers
http:// newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/03/23/jewish-community-center-arrest/
https:// archive.is/KN6xa
Israeli police arrest 19-year-old man over string of US bomb threats on Jewish centres
http:// www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/us-jewish-bomb-threats-man-arrested-israel-police-hoaxes-community-centres-a7645811.html
https:// archive.is/wWMjN