Free Speech Ball

This is a "free speech ball" on my college campus. We are allowed to write anything we want in Sharpie on it. Alright /pol what should I write on this dumb ass thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!wkNmhT7a!cNdCHa3-WO5a2I6URusvrneZ5HDKJOw_zHTmM-8EjQs
76chan.org/h/res/1425.html
bollyn.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"To know who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise."✡

all of the text in this image

I like it

The liberal idiots here would love the last sentence sadly

"I can't believe I ate the whole thing"

no no modify it to this actually, for the ball:
Nationalism doesn't make sense. How can you take credit for the accomplishments of others? Even considering that, you should still apologize for making black slaves pick cotton.

make sure its all 1 block of text

"Gas the squares! Shape war NOW!"

"RACEEE WARRRR!@!@!!"

Write your message in cursive if you don't want to get doxxed

get out

Interesting…

We used to have a green board in college, it said "You can post anything you want as long as it's green"

It goes without saying, but I did pic related.

Make sure to trigger as many libcucks as possible, godspeed OP!

Cultist detected.

You know what to do comrade.

It's POL, moishe.

TRUMP 2020

"The holocaust is a lie and Hitler did nothing wrong."

Q3A was the last good first person shooter ever made.

I’m seriously the first one to tell you to POP IT?

It'd be better to get some lefty to pop it after you drew a few swastikas on it. Also this thread is shit and everyone who bumps it is a nigger.

A ball like that won't really pop, just deflate.

But yeah, do this OP. When people complain and call you an asshole, say that you did it as performance art and that your expression is protected as speech.

(((who))) could be behind this post?

I'd say pop it, turn it inside out, and sharpie "Freedom of expression is an unrestricted right, not a privilege. Check YOURS." on the inside.

Nigger you what.

Reported. Kill yourself.

This is a safe bet.

I mean it won't go bang. It will just begin to slowly deflate. It's not a party balloon.

Pop the damn thing or put a big ol' Hitler did nothing wrong on it. Gas the likes race war now is also acceptable. Or you could banepost

No, he's right. Free speech is for wherever you damn well please. The idea of a "free speech ball" undermine the idea that free speech is for everywhere.

I'm not looking for a bang. I'm looking for the whimpering of leftists as their dialectic crumbles around them.
REFUSAL TO COMBAT KIKERY IS ACCEPTANCE OF KIKERY

or this

Agreed. They completely destroyed FPS games with not only shitty design but built-in cheats like health regeneration.

Relax, I too am telling OP he should pop it.

Hey user, I think we are at the same college. The ball is by some group called Turning Point USA and the biggest things written on the ball currently are "fuck Hillary" and "There are only two genders" More pics to follow.

Fixed
**Nationalism doesn't make sense. How can you take credit for the accomplishments of others? Even considering that, you should still apologize for predominantly Jewish slave traders & the top 4% of wealth holders owning blacks slaves in the United States even if you didn't descend from either.

Meet up with eachother at the ball and becum nazi friends

Write how long a modern crematory oven takes to burn a human body.

Best bet. And make sure to put that star at the end
Remember, It's two triangles on top of each other. Super easy to draw. I only say this because I failed at drawing one once without realizing that.

Somebody find this ball online and buy one. Inflate it in your dorm room, COVER it with NatSoc messages, then deflate it again.

Then under the cover of night, switch the balls. Deflate and destroy the original. They'll pop the new ball but the original ball will be gone.

I like the way you think.

fill the ball with concrete

earth is my free speech ball

Turning Point is conservative, though. Most of the members support Trump.

top kek, I don't think the rubber would hold the weight of the wet concrete. But maybe piss into the ball before inflating it fully. Give the popper a nasty surprise. ;)

I'd say fill it with chlorine gas, but that would be very dangerous and probably incredibly illegal. Don't do that.

Fill it with shit. Then when Wojak pops it he'll get covered with shit.

Considering the number of Califags here it makes me kind of sad.

yeah, of course.

the libtards in universities will surely be convinced when you do that. When you could have an opportunity to write the most triggering shit you could ever think of without anyone being able to do anything about it, the actually best thing to do is to throw it away to "send a message".

Whatever you do don't fill it with VVW gas. :^)

Just told you all what's on the ball already.

DO NOT fill the ball with VX nerve gas!

Write

"If I'd been kicked out of over 100 houses for the same 4 reasons every time, I might take that as incentive to consider I might be the problem, and look inward. ✡"

What's funny about the medium chosen to allow the students to express their free speech upon, is that a simple washcloth soaked in isopropyl alcohol will wipe off anything (((they))) find offensive. It's super effective at cleaning sharpie off of plastic. That's how I used to clean up my binders in order to recycle them for different classes next semester. So a ziplock full of cotton balls soaked in isopropyl alcohol and you could "edit" the speech ball while looking like you're adding your two cents worth.

You know the board is full of newfags when no one says

"Nigger" and "faggot" are obligatory. Big, and visible so people can't mark over it and can't avoid it.

Fourteen Eighty-Eight

The ball could EASILY have a surveillance camera set up around it so it could be a trap.

"Greetings from the Moon." - Adolf Hitler

Write down black crime statistics, lefties hate it when you do that

Not OP. I wrote the podesta message. The rest were already there.

Here is what I ended up going with. Turns out this is run by a group attempting to advocate for more free speech on this campus. Apparently we are ranked in the top 10 US schools with the worst free speech.

C'mon you dumb nigger write 14/88 in big letters or something, I can't even tell that says Kek.

Done and done!

come to fresno state please.

WHY DID AUSCHWITZ HAVE A POOL?

One of the original Taylor Swift quotes. Be sure to attribute it to her.

For the camp guards.

Wew. nice.
Now start the race war.

well done hitler

It still blows my mind that Auschwitz had a swimming pool, a movie theater, and had international soccer teams play on their field.

obviously the pool was filled with liquid gas, the movie theater was one huge gas chamber and the soccer field was filled with poison spikes

The key to this isn't to be overly offensive, it's to do something non-offensive to 99% of the people, but will trigger the liberals and SJWs into a frenzy.

You're a big ball

Jews did 9/11

4 hemispheres!

delete this

no

yeah yeah make fun of the autistic kids handwriting. Hilarious!

But… Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

You're doing God's work, user.

Holocaust didnt hsppen

This will test if there is real freeze peach

Jews did 9/11

u had one job

Stop jewish ritual murder

Jews control world media and banking

Yeah yeah yeah my handwriting is shit. I know :(

Brilliant

Jews did 9/11

Black paint edits under cover of night? Also;

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

niggers tongue my anus
also the game

check 'em

PRAZE KET

ITT: cancer.

Checked Kek's will.

Ah, yes. How could I forget the Germans used jewish babies as soccer balls and target practice.

Hey, that's actually not a bad idea. :^)

Nigger can you even speak English? Stop posting or lrn2English.

76chan has a server, some /sp/artans can be found playing on it at times

can download here
mega.nz/#!wkNmhT7a!cNdCHa3-WO5a2I6URusvrneZ5HDKJOw_zHTmM-8EjQs
then put \connect quake.76chan.org:27960 in console
76chan.org/h/res/1425.html

TAKE A SHARPIE, REMOVE THE TIP AND REPLACE WITH A NAIL, THEN WRITE 'NIGGER'

Write the 14 words, faggot

kys

There's an 88 in there, close enough

"hitler did nothing wrong," in etch bath
duh

PRAISE KET(amine)

Checked for becoming a 20 ft tall robot

Now post a timestamp with you two doing the WP hand sign.
I want to see proof of a best friends story developing.

Staple a piece of paper with "hate speech laws", "political correctness" and "goodthink" typed on it.

My school had one of those. It was covered in Holla Forums tier stuff. SO much was spammed on it that nobody else could fit in their leftist garbage on it.

They got rid of the ball the next day.

Which is why you use it to make a statement by deflating the ball by adding the things which neuter free speech.

some people did and and then they built a wall on campus in support of Trump.

Then Trump won and they partied in the free speech area that most people have to pass and that created so much butt hurt liberals were leaving in tears. 2016 was a magical year.

PROZE KET I4/BB

Draw a massive swastika on it.

"Muslim were the greatest killers and enslavers of blacks. Tens of millions of black slaves were taken, men were castrated, women raped and their children killed."

Obviously something like correlation between gays and pedophilia.

Thanks for filming it goy

VX is a liquid at room temperature, not a gas.

Leftist charity:
Other leftist:
First leftist:
Edgy " right-winger":
Do what you like but you are only helping the enemy.

It was on Holla Forums the day it happened, we had threads about it.

im not holding your hand.

I haven't seen a proper rebuttal of our ideas yet

It's missing the obvious.

NIGGERS
KIKES

BENIS
BAGINA
:-DDDDD

Make it an actual globe and add well researched information about some points of interest (social rights of the middle east crime statistics African farmers…) might need a few helping hands.

get a needle and pop that beach ball then spray paint in black that Free speech is guaranteed in the Constitution anywhere in the US not just on a beach ball.

Cremating at the optimum temperature (1,400-1,800 degrees), the average weighted remains takes 2 to 2 ½ hours.

That's a big ball.

Here you go

Replace it with a smaller ball every week.

Your argument incorrectly assumes that leftists actually care about true views of others and want to develop effective strategies to counter(signal) them. You also miss how saying "something un-pc" has shifted the American population considerably more to the right in the recent years.
So yeah, you're concern trolling.

'jews make up 0.2% of the population and at least 40% of the richest 1%'

or

'the world is run by rich old white christian men = free speech
the world is run by rich old white jewish men = hate speech'

or just wheatpaste/spray-glue a dank maymay on it

Still not tired of winning, kike

"we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

Write a link to TGSNT on it.

Unless there are two balls, nigger, the second user's ball has no white.

get your eye's tested mate

Save the Boers, stop white genocide.

Why is the picture so crisp UUUU?

This.

Then write underneath it "Hitler did nothing wrong".

"Gas the kikes, race war now"

…I..is this a-allowed?

Ah shit.

vaccines are little ufos and cause cancer

emorage

Holocaust didn't happen but it should have.
Hitler was a Big Guy for you.

The Jew strikes (You) as (((he))) cries out in pain.

Draw Muhammad on it

Write "Kill all white people" then complain to the school/media that you're triggered.

I'm genuinely curious as to if they'd react.

HALE HORTLER

you fucking retard OP you had one fucking job

Israel did 9/11 and the Jews of USA are trying to cover it up. → see
bollyn.com

how did you fuck up a kike star? fucking retard.

…..wtf is this autism?

…..you wrote the post number of the OP and then wrote KET with a fucking squiggly line?
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU
did this give you an adrenaline rush? jesus christ i dont even want your pathetic retarded ass on our side.

you're a pathetic coward

dubs of truth. Do it. OP. or "all fucking niggers must fucking hang."

Keep it simple. "I hate niggers"

Brilliant.

This. Because as soon as HDNW gets censored you can refer to the above sentence about how much of a coincidence that is.

Actually no, I changed my mind. I didn't see this one earlier. Do this.

"Fuck muslims, niggers, beaners, and jews"