Which senran would you kagura?

which senran would you kagura?

[spoiler]shitty nude mod for pc:
www102.zippyshare.com/v/NJ9m7Pkt/file.html[/spoiler]

chibi shinovi uncensor goes in game folder, texmod folder use umod for nude skin and remove light censor from nude. default.png is a blank skin if you wish to put in more than minimal effort for nudity

it also removes everyones panties because those are part of the skin and umod seems to overwrite them all

Other urls found in this thread:

igg-games.com/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-free-download.html
sankakucomplex.com/2015/03/31/finally-senran-kagura-ova-exposes-nipples-at-last/
store.steampowered.com/app/446390/
www68.zippyshare.com/v/jRH6bg97/file.html
steamdb.info/sub/81620/
www101.zippyshare.com/v/AUA3hFG8/file.html
loverslab.com/topic/62279-senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-nude-mod/
undertow.club/threads/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-nipples-exist-edition.8974/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None

Every single one of them.

Wonder if there will be more mods eventually though

i'd be willing to put in as much effort as possible if i knew what the fuck i was doing. how to open the different files containing the textures, the uncensor shit, ect. i can into textures.

M A R K E T E R T H R E A D

Asuka is my one waifu.

Hikage is the best.

ay man i just wanna see some anime tiddies

Imu a cute

I want to pull her tail

Back to >>>/cuckchan/

But she has no tiddies

She gets no love

HIGH DEFINTION NUDE HIKAGE WHEN

When Estival Versus comes out on PC.

she gets tiddies

those tiddies look like shit

Seconded and

I just got Shinovi and is there really no Guren-tai story? Pretty lame. Mirai is bestest.

You have to beat the other three school's story to unlock the last school.

Only when transforms. That's false advertising.

Oh ok then.

supersecretcode doesnt work on pc?

By that you mean the Homura Crimson Squad, right?

Even without nude mod, this game's a lot of fun. Asuka's a good girl. Shame Kat's a lesbian.

any webms with the nude mode?

Maybe someday she'll kiss and hug Miyabi

i forgot the mesh stretches so the nips are kinda wide on on big titties. skin is also very low resolution and stretches from mirai size

Nipples & vajanya mod for nude mod when

That'll happen as soon as Yumi and Ikaruga not caring about justice

never ever

It's bab aint it?

More screens please,

It does. First thing I did when I hit the school select screen. It's the exact same code as on Vita.

more like new costumes and bigger booty mods when

in fairness though i can stand playing the game without a nude mod, but it's pc so why the fuck not.
also bigger booty mods when

How do you fuck up a hand that badly?

That was a thing? I just played through all three schools to unlock Crimson Squad. I didn't know cheat codes were still a thing.

I can respect the art of the tease. But when all their clothes are gone, I want nipples and full-bared-ass, not shimmering light.

I'd definitely be down for more outfits and stuff though and bigger booties. Why does Ryona have the only good booty? Her booty is 10/10. I also prefer her DFC, those tits are practically fake anyway.

by being a shitty artist. But Minori is one of the best girls, don't be discouraged

Let me dream, damnit

Does she get better? She just seems like a more forgettable version of Hibari

now we just need to wait for the HD nipples mod.

her sister is better

seriously, those originally looked like pic related but after shrinking it, it all smushed together into nipple-ish colours

damn nigga that nipple looks nasty, are you faggots using for reference that vn lewd game made by the same artist for the nipple art?

She's arguably more autistic, but I like her more than Hibari, her attraction to sweet foods maybe part of that, while Hibari doesn't really have a gimmick besides being a retard.

Plus she's fun as hell to play as

I find both fun to play as, especially with Minori's pancake move or something. I thought Hibari would have more to her, especially when her bio says her hobby is vidya, but I don't remember her doing anything vidya related

its okay no matter what you use gets turned into a pixelated mess

fug

I wish I had the money to actually buy it. Poorfaggotry is suffering. Hopefully it goes up soon so I can at least have a go at it.
Yumi and Ryona are best girls

request it nigger, If not I will. just say what system

That's Ryobi, user.

well more specifically, all the info, I'm not to in the know for senrans

anyone got a link for torrent??
need me some high res titty ninjas

I'm kind of just working under the assumption that someone's already working on it. I never realized how little Yumi I have so I guess more Ryona

I was the same way. Minori is just more colorful overall. Not to mention how great her ultimate is

Eh, give it a few days and check IGG

Yumi a cute

Ahh yeah, I meant Ryobi. The two-letter difference fucks me up every time. Ryona is just a slut. Ryobi is way better

Well it looks like someone already requested a senran. I think it may be the one you're looking for

Kat's not a lesbo, she just likes groping women.

Something about enjoying what a man likes so she can like it with him? I can't remember the full story on that

Nah that was just some user's musing. Katsuragi is a turbodyke if there ever was one.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Saw that, added 1GB to the bounty.

You don't have to be a dyke to admire beauty user

Also, doesn't she not like or at the least, get surprised when she gets groped back?

A masochist user, totally different

same

Is there a word for when you can see a girl's booty through her thigh gap? Because I really dig that.

She does. Think she even makes a comment about that in the animu

Pretty sure thats still a panty shot.

True, I'd call her all sorts of nasty names and make her beg and grovel to just get to see any dick. I'd make her work for the dick

No no, she's definitely a slut too.

You're a bitgamer refugee aren't you?

good to see someone another refugee

There was a anime special where Ikaruga wants to grope her to get inspiration for a song she's writing, Kat refuses but eventually agrees, IIRC.
SK is so silly.

Dubs confirm.

Also this game is silly.

I dunno, I'm talking more about when you can make out the asscheeks through that gap, even if she's not wearing panties. Going by Gelbooru, I'd say it's probably the gluteal fold.

I haven't got that kind of willpower, I'd just be going in.

Yep. Signed up pretty much the day it went down.

Hopefully someone fills it before long. I wanted to get the 3DS one but money was always too tight. This would be nice to have.

My favorite Senrans are Kat, Snek and Ryona.
I love Kats personality, body and play style.
Hikage is really huggable.
And Ryona is a complete slut and doesnt fail in getting my dick hard every time she opens her filthy mouth.

Ryona is lewd as fuck, especially in the changing room.

I don't know what it's called, user

But what I do know is, I like your taste user

\>>9547091
it's more of a pain in the ass seeding for this site than it was for bitgamer

I can't recover from that fucking damage

Doesn't seem like there's a concise term for it, but boorus seem to have it under "ass_visible_through_thighs". It's great when you can see it, though. You know the ass is fat when it's visible from the front.

Triple H was a cuck? I though he made it big with marrying the olds fuck daughter?

Ryobi, Ryona, and Hikage are my favorite to play as in SV.
Senran Kagura is extremely rare in that (up to SV so far) I actually like all of the characters.

Yeah, I have trouble getting seed credit too. Everybody already has most of what I download. I'm only above even because there was one guy downloading Darksiders 2 from me for a while, and I mostly download freeleech stuff.

really easy? :^)

Macho Man got to her first.

That's Ryona. Kat's personality type is "friendly neighbourhood lesbian molester".

her foot looks broken or is that your fetish?

He carried the Kliq's luggage to get himself into their group. He didn't even do it for a chick, he did it for Hall, Michaels and Nash. Everything this guy has done in wrestling has been about strategically moving himself up the ladder.

>>>/wooo/

Weird. I usually like all the characters in nip games, and some of them are getting on my nerves.

Yeah, but making him a cuck would imply he got with her and let everyone else fuck her. The way you say it it mean he worked his ass to get to his position and own what he owns unlike moot where he let what was suppose to be "his" woman" get him where he is too.

Is it Hibari? It's always Hibari.

AHH SHIT NIGGA CHECK THE DOWNLOADS

He carried other dudes' luggage like a servant, did the Montreal screw job and married an ugly chick for political maneuvering. There's nothing manly about any of that shit. Guy's a huge bitch.

Been meaning to check out this series, are there any characters that are neither cowtits nor DFC? Every thread always seems to have just the extremes, and not best sizes: everything in between.

Dismiss.

How many girls are gay again?

Sorry, she doesn't show up til EV

Well, shit, did know that much about trip;le H since I was into wrasslin since evolution and what not. When I tried to get back into it and found out that he was married to Stephanie and owned most WWE, I thought he made it real big.

Neat. It's freeleech, too.

As far as I know there's Kafuru is the only girl in the games that is a C cup, and she doens't appear until Estival Versus.

At least 4? Kat, Yagyu, Haruka, and Imu

Most of them.
Pretty sure Shiki and Daidouji are the only straight ones.

Kafuru is a cute, but is a bitch

I'd kill her with kindness though. Any mean insults and comments I'd respond to her kindly just to unnerve her and make her flustered.

I don't have any Kafuru images though, so have some Renka instead

Well alright, I guess DFC girl it is unless I end up getting a PS4. Kafuru a cute.

I didn't like every character at first, but after playing through their stories I warmed up to all of them.

Even the Gessen girls? I found them to be just plain aggravating, Yumi in particular

Turns out I have some of small girl (Mirai?), so take this as thanks:

She's the best. Super smug and wants to be lewded.

They took the longest but they still grew on me.

I hope modders can rebalance the EXP gain. I'd rather mission clears not give any XP because as it stands you cap out on XP so ludicrously fast that you outlevel the content even if you avoid the side stories. I realize it was done that way because
but it still feels way too casual for me

Well, she's annoying, but I don't like Yagyu more. And I just ran into the new Elites, and I hate Imu and Miyabi the most. Stereotypical fucks that I just kicked the shit out of. "But I wasn't even trying" Fuck you, your shirt's been ripped off and I can see your boobies.

I'm sure I'll get attached to some of them but good Lord are others annoying.

Unfortunately that's the status quo for the Hanzo girls. They always get smacked with the "Nuh uh I wasn't even trying!" shit regardless of who they fight.
It doesn't really happen to the other schools often if at all

now that pcfags get to play senran kagura, waifu wars continue

Favorite ninjas are Miyabi, Ryona, and Mirai. Gameplay wise I like Ikaruga, Miyabi, Yomi, and Homura. I like how Miyabi gets a transformation in EV which is pretty fun to use compared to everyone else. Only problem is it makes you invincible and can only by countered by another Lv3 ninpo. Her Lv2 ninpo is absurdly good.

Yumi is boring as shit. She's boring to play and never fun to fight too.

I mean, the Waifu Wars started with harem anime, and vidya got a big dose of it with Persona 3. Heck, there's a reason people say Waifu Wars 2016 is coming out this year with P5.

Goddammit. I wish there was at least some detection of how well I did versus how poorly the AI did to change the script at least a little bit. Guess I'll take solace in the fact that when I finally get to play as best girl, I won't have to listen to this.

The more I hear about EV the more I wish they'd hurry the fuck up and get that one on PC.

I have a thing for transformations, which is why I like fucking around with Crimson Homura though I'd rather they trade the invincibility for just a defense boost and let it drain the ninja art gauge instead of being absurdly short.

you can toggle difficulty in the mission so it's harder. look for the button prompt next to difficulty meter at mission select

You and me both. I'm tempted to get EV for PS4 right now based on how much I like SV, but I really want it for PC for more outfits.

Also I wish the loading times weren't a little too long, but at least the game runs silky smooth at all times.

As soon as you hit LV 25 you might as well be invincible. Nothing is going to be able to kill you. Estival Versus is at least challenging at times. That is until you hit LV 25. Game would be better if they gave a way to regain HP like Frenzy mode in SK2. Also taking away HP and Ninpo refills on level up. Doesn't help that the AI is really easy to abuse as well. EV is slower due to no dash canceling every attack but it fixes many of the problems I had with SV.

EV is definitely better in every way with the exception of music which both games have good character themes. After getting nearly everything, the game became a dress up simulator. It's a shame I didn't take pictures of it on my Vita or PS4 to post here. Anyway in EV you can make everyone pose inside stages and give them different expressions. I can't wait to see what they'll add in the next game.

>Started with A Harem anime

Get it right, user.

You still outlevel the content broski; game being too EZ because you level up 5-10 times per stage is one of the legitimate complaints I can throw at it

Yeah, load times are just long enough to make me suspicious that they may have fucked something up.

Hopefully Funimation get kicked in the teeth by the time the PC version of EV comes so we can have the Ikkitousen characters on release. Thank you based Takaki and Shirozaki for giving a shit about the fans.

Another problem with the Transform ninpo is that you're mobility is completely nerfed. You can do all this flashy stuff but you might as well be a moving rock. Without the enemies able to fight back, they just keep running into your swords. In EV, ninpos made you invincible except to ninpo 1 tier higher than them. So lv 2 beat lv 1 and so on. This made it so you couldn't just get out of any hairy situation with a lv 1 ninpo.

post more Kafuru

Fucking finally someone fulfilled my GGn request for this game. I shouldn't have to put up 15gb for this shit. It's not niche
Also

Assfangs.

What's the PC port like, any technical problems?
Haruka best girl.

It's working perfectly for me but it's a Japanese port for sure, forcing AA on it actually increases jaggies and max rez in options is 1080p so no downsampling till someone makes a tool for it again.

Better than what you'd usually expect from Japanese devs for sure

What's there to even argue about? Best girl was clearly Ranma

I'd have to say Ryona so far even though I don't like blonde girls, this is purely on the entertaining dialogue. Her sister is cuter looking though.

Thad said, Imu is the most fun to play as byfar.

I don't like her face or her personality but she is the most fun to play as, that charged strong attack is fucking insane

I never played any other versions, but my main problems so far (at least the technical ones) are:

though I wouldn't assume these to not be present on any of the other platforms of course, so the PC version is likely better in every way. It also will run on a potato computer just fine, I tried it on my laptop with integrated graphics out of curiosity.

Gessen seems pretty underwhelming so far, but the new snek grills are pretty good.

why are you even playing this?

Pretty much everything but the cutscenes is because it was originally a Vita game.
Seeing as the Vita version is the only other version, the PC port is indeed the best version by a wide margin.

Yuri is gay.

Get out of here Soun Tendo

Ryouna grew on me fast.

I guess I just didn't dig her moveset, but the oppai tenshi is a nice touch.

She just goes all in with the silly shit and has the crazy edge over hibari. Plus her moveset is great, as is her in-fight banter. Fun all around.

yes, and what's wrong with that?

it is the purest form of love

why do nip games almost always have significantly better music than western games? Even the ones with tiny budgets like this, Danganronpa, or Onechanbara. Do Japanese schools just have a lot more music composition classes or something?

Well yeah.

wat.

And?

She has one of the more mediocre movesets until you level up her styles a bit, then you can start spin2winning the fuck out of her rifle. Ricocheting shots off walls to catch people is really fun too.
it looks stupid until you notice the axe bolted to the stock

Same reason jap games always have significantly better looking character models (especially in the face department); liberal arts faggots are the norm in the western industry now and they have zero talent/passion for what they do

You can downsample with GeDoSaTo.

I tried dicking around for about an hour and couldn't get GeDoSaTo to do shit. The furthest I got was it crashing my game if I set the resolution below 720p, but it otherwise had zero effect whatsoever.

Finally gave up because having to wait a full minute every time to boot up the game got annoying as shit.

In an unrelated note, it bothers me that Burst has my favorite tracks but my least favorite gameplay.

She's my favorite, both in character and gameplay.
I really like any character that can repeatedly dash though

Thanks for the tip, I forgot that it existed. Lord knows I've got the framerate for this, this shit has got to be well in the hundreds on my main rig if I'm hitting 60 on a laptop.

it's not about the game being fun, having good looking visuals, or entertaining music. It's about the "cinematic experience" to deliver a movie-like story (a story from a script rejected by hollywood for being too shitty). Because everyone knows that games don't really have a point because gameplay is not an artistic medium and the only way for a game to be good is if it has all the qualities of a movie while still technically being a game.

sorry for the sarcastic rant I have been talking with someone who thinks that uncharted is good and am not in a position to disagree with or anger them.

igg-games.com/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-free-download.html

I hope this helps.

Is there anyway to review the loading tips ? Character descriptions specifically, those go in the blink of an eye. I also think Deep Crimson had a glossary for the underlined terms that show up in the story, but I couldn't find it here.

that's a curveball, thought i could go through the whole game mashing one button

ive been looking for this too

You don't have to match the resolution of the original texture, also, you should use Gedosato for 4k resolutions and superior texture modding performance.

Hebijo is literally the only school with good girls.

Hanzo is a bunch of annoying anime protagonists
Gessen is girls with stockholm syndrome
Hebijo is people fighting for actual reasons and trying to do the best they can

Oh, hey, it's this fetish. I was wondering where I'd seen Kat before.

Now you're being pedantic for no reason. Saying that it started with harem anime is the equivalent to saying a war started with battles, and you decide 'it started with a battle'. Ranma is best girl, and you can't even prove me wrong.

Pretty much this. I'm just tired of it in anime because of posts like , it isn't pure, it's just two girls who can't land a man. :^) But that's why Yagyu is my least favorite. She takes /u/boats into the annoying as fuck territory, at least Kat is a good natured groper.

im really bad at texture modding. if someone makes a high res version of the template skin i'd shoop some nipples onto that.

I tried Shinovi Versus yesterday and ended up playing until 3 AM even though I had to get up at 6 today for work, this is not a good day.

This game turned out to be very addicting, it's not just the bazongas really, the designs and animations are actually pretty cool and you're constantly unlocking shit to customize your Senrans.

ドシホノラブル

Of all the bizarre-ass bugs I've seen

Doing it with Minori or whatever her name is is beyond easy because you can literally just jump and light attack and combo the first wave for eternity with consecutive light attacks.

Also your FPS might be sucking, since I imagine nips have tied FPS and the time limit to each other.

It's
デイスホノラブル
you
ダブル バカ

I mean hibari goddamnit, they're so forgettable. The butt slam light attack is an infinite loop.

At least I think that Di is written as de - small i in nipspeak. And I'm too retarded to input the small i.

It wasn't hard, just that waiting for 9 minutes is pretty tedious. Not an FPS problem too, my computer can run unpatched arkham knight.

Just resize the original texture by the power of two, 2x might be enough but i'd probably try 4x, maybe even 8x but that's probably overkill, then just do what you did and slap the nipples onto it.

Not sure then because my timer was normal. Was telling you about the infinite loop because it means you can just press one button and watch something on your other monitor.

I forgot to add that the textures barely have any details so just resizing is probably good enough.

alright ill try this out.

I hope you senran players support this game better than the support umihara got on PC

tiddy game sells more than tiddy loli

I like her genki and perverted personality, also shes hot as fuck so it makesher even better.

ディ
use xi or li. prefix x or l works for all necessary kana

well load times have increased a bunch but otherwise that worked pretty good

If by lewd you mean really low quality sure

we're making the mother of all nude mods jack, we can't fret over every nipple

Beauty. Now to wait for the ability to put new outfits in. If there's not a wedding dress in game, that's the first thing I want.

That's a good start.

If you wanna get rid of the load times you should use Gedosato, not as easy to manage the mods as they aren't wrapped up in nice packages but the loading times are pretty much the same as without mods.

There's a wedding dress.

Why are her nipples square?

because ancient chinese texture morphing technique

Excellent. I hope it comes with bridal gauntlets.

So has the game generated salt around SJW's yet? Would love to read some.

It works in this situation but come on user.

is there a nun dress

yes

It's still in the top sellers 2 days after release so I'm not too worried.

We've already established top sellers means nothing, sorry man.

Not sure about the PC port, but the 3DS games did back when they first came out.

What doesn't trigger those oversensitive crybabies?

I don't think it can generate that much butthurt anymore, most of them are probably already aware of its existence, as the series has gotten a spotlight in the past by those weak-minded individuals.
We'll see though.

I don't know, I don't think that much budget went into the port, so 2 consecutive days of steam topseller is probably a fair amount for starters.

All three of the schools? Shit, I though one was enough, fuck that. Though I'm enjoying Hebijo so far, guess I'll finish it anyways.
Time to google that code :^)

Kim Kardashian phone game has more depth than this.

AND AND AND

The fanservice isn't even fappable. So whats the point?

I must have awful taste because I can get off just fine

Believe it or not, the fanservice feels more tacked on than anything. But of course you have already decided that the game had no depth without playing it, so what's the point in arguing ?

I pirated it yesterday, picked the school on the right and then chose the kinda older nazi-esque girl.

I did about 7 missions and was never required to to anything other than X X X Y or YYY to win every level with an A. It's not even a game. It's like cookie clicker.

does kim kardashian game has high impact panty stealing multiplayer

how do you even know how kim kardashan plays like

are you a faggot or what

wewlad

So play hard mode, or Frantic.

And no it's not deep, it's a fucking Musou game. They're not intended to have deep combat. The whole idea behind a musou-style game is to do cool-flashy attacks while mowing down mobs of enemies.

If you're playing a musou game, expecting deep combat, then you're the fool.

Now, if you want deep combat from Titty Ninjas, go play SK Deep Crimson. That shit is technical.

Its basically just about how low sales on steam have become after the influx of low quality garbage. The bar having been lowered so much that its basically nonexistent at this point.

I want Senrans to sell well though. Its a really good game.

I'm that user that asked in the other thread about how SK plays and if it was good.

I love Shinovi Versus, and Mirai is my favorite character. Be sure to put all the good nude mods in the OP next thread.

and kill yourself.

wew, you're a moron.

Did I pick up the worst character or something?

Pretty good now. Can you mod in normal/bump maps?

But that's boring. And the move list only had about 3 locked moves other than the shit-basic combos you start with.

You're just mad because I'm right about the game.

You picked the worst game.

Get out of here, Soun Tendo.

Nazi girl is one of the coolest/cutest girls there are stop getting triggered just because she's wearing a nazi-esque uniform.

I'm having lots of fun with this, didn't think I'd enjoy the game as much as I'm doing, camera is a bit shitty though.

What do you reccomend for a musou/action game lad?

looks like shit. ambiguous lewd is way better than halfassed nude mod

it's a vita game, nipples are staying flat like mirai

Estival Versus or anything from Koei such as Dynasty Warriors or Warriors Orochi

You can beat any level in record time using Imu the character you just mentioned by entering frantic mode (Guard + Y) and spamming X ad infinitum, with an occasional B just to close gaps or dodge enemy titty ninja attacks in the later missions.
Not every character will carry you in the same way though.

Also keep in mind that it's a musou, a handheld musou, with a side focus on fanservice. It ain't no dmc, but it definitely wasn't intended to be much more than a mindless timekiller with weeb bonerbait.

You might have picked the wrong genre then.

Do we have access to the 3d model at least?

Which DW or WO excatly?

Well then,obviously, musou games aren't your thing. Musou games have always been a love-it-or-hate-it sort of thing from what I've seen.

The SK games on 3DS though are side-scrolling fighting games. SK Burst isn't really that deep, since you can smash a few buttons to win, but Deep Crimson is crazy fast, and very technical, vid related.

most of dynasty warriors games are good on their own (save for DW6 which is shit on pc and x360, but got superior remake for… PS2)

same with orochi, except 1 and 2 are almost the same games but 1 has more missions per faction and 2 has bad guys campaign

No, I'm mad that a faggot like you is on this board. Kill yourself.

You're almost as retarded as he is.

Shame about the lack of a port, RPG elements making balance/replay value worse, and all the ways to exploit the tag system. I'd like to play it on a system where I can see shit and don't need to fear breaking the R button.

that does the trick, but now the skins are per character (like they should be) so i gotta dump textures for each one because gedosato uses its own hash system

Why don't they just cut the sushi into pieces and eat it normally?

Because then they wouldn't be able to fellate it.

I tried the guisado and it's not doing anything. I put the boobninjas in the whitelist and I'm trying to output at 720p and the image doesn't look any smoother. It's generating logs for the exe so it must be active but it doesn't seem to do anything, tried to enable some postprocessing effects just in case and they don't show up.

Exactly. Everyone knows you have to fellate futomaki rolls before actually eating it.

That's great, unique nipples adds character to the girls if you ask me.

Found the casual. Stop playing dynasty warriors on the easy settings and turn it up. There is plenty of skill required in the combo system when you aren't a low difficulty casual. There is a reason there are so many difficulty levels above normal on dynasty warrior games.

first i have to do the tedium of dumping all the textures and getting the hash numbers first. its coming along slowly. then we can start discussing what nipples each character would have and put some high res nipples in

tfw no chaos mode in empires

They already have official nipples.
sankakucomplex.com/2015/03/31/finally-senran-kagura-ova-exposes-nipples-at-last/

Not gonna lie, slightly disappointed, they all pretty much look the same.

That said, i'll take canon source material over artist interpretation any day.

but its not all the senran

There's a rash goin' around.

Anime nipples do look the same because copypasting.

Minori worst Senran, literally unplayable unless you're in frantic.

That shit was stupid as fuck, at least the games have some gameplay to distract from the garbage writing.

At least Ill have Estival to ease the pain
store.steampowered.com/app/446390/

Depends on the animator really, some do pay attention to such things, this one clearly didn't give a shit.

Are you feeling okay, user?

Nice.

I didn't expect great writing from it, it's not that bad honestly as far as stuff like this goes.

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET TO EVERYBODY

HOLD SELECT AT THE LOADING SCREEN

Onechanbara has been published directly by D3, the same guys that publish EDF.
Its not selling very well
Im sure theyll port Estival eventually, but my faith on EDF 4.1 is diminishing.

Then again, the DLC and barely any advertisement didnt really help, my only hope is that the sales are enough to make a profit out of the barebones port and go foward towards porting EDF.

Sage for off topic

By that I meant Xseed

I know, I was poking fun at the loading screen that tells you this

Oh.
Oh.
That's depressing as hell.

well take away gameplay and you get that

didn't it just get released? wait a week user.

But this is my secret club, nobody will know!

Ukeyo was best

IN nay case found a torent on codex, trying it now

where are the numbers?

At least i can skip it as i did the anime.

Yeah, Im hurting right now, D3 publishes some good shit and EDF is one of my favorite franchises.
At least Ill have some fun with best girl

Thanks for giving me hope user, but it looks grim, at least they're letting the Nips have it as well which might help in the long run.

70 reviews after a day
No longer on the top sellers and around 300 people playing it.
But what do the numbers mean Mason?

i bought it but im busy drawing nipples onto my barbies

Who will have inverted nipples? Miyabi? Inverted nipples are great.

That would hurt like hell taking it off, but then again it's on Ryouna so I doubt she would complain.

i dunno yet. im focusing on getting all the skins extracted first. i have a lot but also some duplicates so im not sure if some are re-used or if im short on skins

It's a bandage, it probably won't hurt that much. Besides, if she gets wet enough, it'll break down the bindings in the glue.

Haruka, they would fit perfectly with her figure.

Those are some tough nipples.

well here's a WIP of what i have so far for the GeDoSaTo overrides
www68.zippyshare.com/v/jRH6bg97/file.html

if anyone knows who i missed let me know. unless i got everyone, then i'll crank up the resolution so we can have something that doesn't look like smudged putty

The shut-in with the K-cup titties was cute.
Or that might be pitty.

Much appreciated user.

Would've bought it had it not been for those creepy eyes they drew for her.

doing gods work, user.

GOTY confirmed.

Holy shit if Pewdiepie is the reason EDF didn't get ported first, I'm fucking mad.

On the other hand, do you really want little shitlings to be the reason EDF is popular? I'd rather those people be left in CoD and we get EDF with relatively normal people.

is umihara good?

steamdb.info/sub/81620/ :^)

I've only played the first game, Umihara Kawase.
A very pure sort of game in the sense that it's controlled with two buttons plus D-Pad, you can jump into the game in under 10 seconds and one play until game over takes maybe 10~15 minutes. Puzzle-platformer centered around an elastic grappling hook. Whimsical atmosphere. Quite hard. It's all about learning the intricacies of your hook mechanics and nothing else, you can do some very stylish swings with it and it feels like the game creators knew exactly what you can do, so there's several harder seemingly unintended methods to clear a level aside from the main path, and finding those when you revisit a level is a great sort of feeling. I'd recommend it, especially if you've forgotten how uncomplicated a game needs to be to be fun.

I have to agree. Not much of a yuri fan either. I think its mostly due to bad exposure though.

That actually looks really good. Say, how long was that mod in development? Because this port wasn't released that long ago. But then again, the dark souls fix came out the day it was ported to the pc.

since the OP of this thread. some people were using umod to make stuff and i tried it and showed it off here to get tips on doing it better. then switched to gedosato today cause my load times were rising and it manages to texture swap more accurately so panties don't get overwritten

I didn't know that got fixed. Well shit man. This is getting better and better.

still dont know if i got every girl so let me know if i missed any. link in this post

user this is a christian board! you cant post that with out a spoiler!

but its only cock tease senrans :^)
on that note i found one missed

Does Miyabi's hair in the dressing room keep flickering for anyone else? Only seems to affect her for some reason.

This game is actually kinda fun, now that I've got around to playing it. Not sure why it's getting all the hate it is on this board.

Sidenote, even though this may defeat the whole point, is there a flat character, or at least one that isn't DD CUPSIZE? I'm not too far into the game.

And no flat for you, flat comes with an annoying personality. Mirai and Ryobi are pretty flat.

I finished checking my mod for any girls i missed. there was 2.

now with 10 percent more nipples: (for use with chibi head removal mod)
use GeDoSaTo for these textures
www101.zippyshare.com/v/AUA3hFG8/file.html

Yep, I just bought a different hairstyle and put it on her, now it works fine.

Holy shit, someone likes worst bird.

She's just a boobie connoisseur, like saying wine tasting parties are orgies.

You're my favorite user in this thread.

Homura has one
Mirai has a nice booty in official art.

It looks like Yagyuu finally had enough and passed out trying to get milk out of nippless tits.

All women are a little gay

A slut by another name is still a slut.

If Haruka counts, so does Homura as of SK2.

I know that SFM doesn't have the best reputation here and that many of the ``artists`` are a bunch of divas who can only loop 2 seconds of animation, but damn if I'm looking forward for some animated smut. At least to see anything that isn't Overwatch porn, those girls got boring FAST.

I'll be dissapointed if they make all the girls with boring, generic expressions instead of doing something with their personalities, like Hikage just blankly staring at the guy, Ryouna getting fucked and spanked, or Miyabi trying to look tough and not enjoying it.

I also finally got my Minori titty pad. She's worst girl but Hikage and Asuka weren't available, I love the little retard.

No wonder they wouldn't sell you any better titty pads :^)

Tried out the mods, they look fine albeit a bit pixelated. I hope someone smarter than me can figure out how to change models and add different clothes in after this, too.

theres a ruby script flying around that can unpack/repack the models from the .cat archives

That makes me sad. I hope it sells more so they consider PC for future titles.

Should get to 12K at the very least

It's still #9 in the top sellers, so it will go up. Keep in mind that SteamSpy only updates like once a day.

I bought it just now because I want to see it go over the new doom in the top sellers list.

I want to see how she'd react for vanilla. Pure tender loving, calling her pretty, holding her hand, morning cuddles, etc. It would be funny if she freaked out at this.

On the loading screen they talked about glasses being removable if you press select on the loadingscreen?
I'm not sure I understand. Are there girls with glasses?

This is my first SK game so excuse me if I'm asking dumb questions.

Rin and Imu wear glasses, pressing select allows you to remove them for when you play as them.

I see. I guess it's just as simple as they said.

You can also put glasses to whoever you want , loads of customization.

Also works for Murakumo's mask. She's a total qt without it.
I wish you could have them with their hair down or remove their original accesories, Hibari would maybe look better with the center ribbon, and I'd like Kat's hairstyle without her hairband, or many of the girls with their hair down.

haha no

but, you can make them wear their hair down

She doesn't seem like the type that is unaffected by it. I imagine she would do typical shy things like blushing and the such.

Is the PC version with its price?

Doesn't affect eyepatches?

your tiddies look like shit

I would say so, but then again I'm biased because I like the game.

Pirate first, try it out, and decide if you think it's worth the price.

there's a huge reason she's wearing the eyepatch

they just wanted to pirate it

user STOP

show me

heh
Also I shudder just trying to imagine what kind of bullshit must happen on online pvp matches. That is certainly not a feature I look forward to once I actually buy the game.

Joke's on you, it'll be possible within the next two decades via androids.

I'd compare it to Smash bros in that it's fun as long as you don't have people being turboautists. Against shittier players it usually boils down to knowing how to dodge all the different ninja arts. Or be an absolute madman and parry everything

Don't worry, there are other mediums we can always use to get our fill. Read some doujinshi, maybe get into animating- maybe even role-play. She's just got so many attractive character traits that make her so good.

I know large amounts of tentacle rape is sealed away in her eye so that she doesn't forget her sister or something.

Such faith in a species that's trying hard to outlaw porn.

Mostly thigh that gives fuel for the imagination.

Realistically though, i wouldn't be surprised if someone makes a VR porn game with model import functions within 5 years of now.

Anyone got the full version of the 1st one since it looks like those are Yomi and Haruka's heads there.

toosh

I'm surprised they didn't add VD's Smash Bros mode to Estival seeing as how VD's online was dead on arrival because it was implemented so late after the game's release.

Why are there no senrans in smash, there really should be.

It takes 2 weeks for steam spy to show accurate information.

DO you have to do the whole chapter if you play on hard? Or is just the missions I'm doing at the moment.

There is actually quite a bit of salt from normal faggots on the forums if your looking for that.

The game actually gets hard when you switch from Normal to Hard in the middle of a story.
Gessen 3-05 is a pretty fucking intense crash course in gitting gud if you only have lv9 Yumi.

So, can you ever get the girls to like you more on the dressing room, or is it always the same lines?
I don't quite mind them refusing, but a change in mood is also welcome

Switching to hard breaks the AI a lot for me. Some enemy Ninjas will just spam the same attack over and over during a fight on hard. Weird stuff.

no ass

that's enough ass for me

IT seems that modders already unpacked the 3d models too , I hope they add nipple bumps to the clothes and cameltoes.

Because that would be weird.

That is how you eat sushi rolls , bet you eat normal sushi with chopsticks as well.

links negro we need links.

It is all work in progress but have a eye in the usual places like

loverslab.com/topic/62279-senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-nude-mod/
and
undertow.club/threads/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-nipples-exist-edition.8974/

Isn't the PC version English only? No real reason to support that.

I don't think there is any SK game with english voice if that's what you mean.

I mean the text

No it's not.

According to Steam the story and dialogue text are only available in English.

Are you blind?

Retard.

Japanese and English

I assumed "interface" meant menus and that they were using "subtitles" as a catchall for all the story writing.

Fair enough, had no way of knowing, just going by what the website said. I'll toss it a purchase to support that then.

neat

That's fine, then. I'll take back the name calling. The Steam Store isn't trustworthy anyway in that regard. The subtitles refers to all dialog being subbed, so basically anything anyone says has subs which isn't always a given in these kinda games.

Both this and Onechanbara are selling poorly.

Well done Holla Forums

Fair enough, never used Steam because I don't really do PC gaming so I'm not familiar with how reliable it is.

Is this in the Vita version too? I can't find the option for that.

As far as I know this will get a GOG release too.

Don't know about that, sorry.

For the text? I only own the game in Japanese to begin with, so can't help you there if you accidentally got the NA version.

Not familiar with GOG either other than that it's another PC game thing.

GOG gives you DRM free downloads that you can install without a client and without an online connection anywhere, basically.

I'm going to assume those are all good things, seeing as the extent of my PC gaming experience is SNES emulation essentially. Even this one I'd only be buying to show support for good PC ports of games I support, I'd still be playing the Vita version, so if GOG has better business policies on the whole I'll throw the money there instead of Steam.

GoG has the best policies out of all game stores out there, every single one of them, their only problem is that their library is lacking if you don't wanna play 20 year old games all day.

20+ year old games tend to be my bread and butter. Do they do non-PC stuff, or only PC?

NO.

Fuck Smash. I remember the days when it was called Super Smash Bros and the "fanbase" wasn't absolute shit. Be grateful this isn't remotely associated with it.

why would you let other people ruin games for you? are you stupid or something?

XSEED does tend to release on GOG, but so far only Falcom games and Corpse Party. I'm sure it depends on developer/nip publisher approval to release their game without DRM. It may also depend on how the multiplayer aspect is implemented.

That said, I'd buy SV again if they release on GOG, though it would also lead me to wait for a GOG release for Estival Versus.

I don't think so but i'm honestly not sure.

GoG has the connect service that lets you get games you bought on steam for free on GoG

The will never like you poking them, but if you right click and drag on a breast, they sometimes get a line closer to 'Do I do it for you?'

Remove opinion. Though you can change the girl's hair when you play as them.

Got your back, jack.

Maybe one day…

I never said they ruined it. They made me want to see series like Monster Hunter stay as far away from their autism and elitist faggotry as possible when most of the time they haven't even played those fucking franchises.

Almost forgot Sakurai's own faggotry.

maybe someone will make a model that takes the boobies out of a perpetual state of being pushed up, they should sag more especially when not inside bras.

Yeah, no thanks.

Never played this before, is the online any good?