NINTENDO WON E3

e3.nintendo.com/#section-treehouse

Other urls found in this thread:

e3.nintendo.com/#section-treehouse
twitter.com/AnonBabble

view-source:e3.nintendo.com/#section-treehouse

>Nintendo @ E3 starts at 9 a.m. PT on Tuesday, June 14. Tune in starting at 9 a.m. PT to see the Pokémon™ Sun and Pokémon Moon games in action, followed by the world’s first in-depth look at the new Legend of Zelda™ game. The day will continue with livestreamed gameplay and behind-the-scenes info from the game experts of Nintendo Treehouse—live and unscripted from the show floor. Then be sure to come back for a second day of livestreaming, starting at 10 a.m. PT on June 15. The day will start with a special Pokémon GO developer Q&A session. Then Nintendo Treehouse: Live will showcase upcoming games such as Monster Hunter Generations, Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past, and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE.

WE DID IT GUYS

oh shit nigga!

I had the same idea.

Why even fucking bother, we know about literally all of these things but Zelda

and the NX is out in a year

they're not even teasing it?

what the hell is wrong with them

I don't get it. What is this?

I'm so indifferent about this game. I've played the shit out of many Zelda games but as time goes on I've stopped caring what Nintendo does for various reasons. And the fact that this is the only thing they have to show is disappointing. Then again, they have Directs but I've stopped watching those too.

Also it's pretty cool that Link has a big ass sword. It's a shame that it's going to have to be replaced with the Master Sword later.

Looks like the lens of truth

they know their audience

So, OP, care to explain what's supposed to be so funny?

read nigger

Could it be the "nowrap"?

This game is catering to the ocarina nostalgia crowd, that picture is the lens of truth. Anti-ocarina newfags on this board are mad because nintendo is going back to the well.

I did read, that's why I'm asking.

It's the symbol of the Sheikah. Both Impa and Sheik had it in their clothes.
I guess you could construct it as OoT pandering, but that seems a bit of a stretch.

it could just be that the game is about how the sheikah became a thing.

I cant find anything to laugh at other than this being the only game nintendo is showing

do you have a single fact to back that up?

NINTENDOWONLOL

Does anyone really care about Zelda anymore?

Also, the rest of their 2016 offerings look awful.

Is nintendo really this delusional to think people still like Treehouse after all of the shit they've pulled?

Nintendo will win as they always do, but tbh I'm mostly looking forward to MS/Sony. They get worse and worse every year.

Is nintendo really this delusional to think people still like Treehouse after all of the shit they've pulled?

I want to believe the new Zelda might be good but Skyward Sword sucked. Also it seems to be the only game worth a shit that they're showing off on Wii U.

Nigger, OoT is fucking shit and aged like shit.
Any 2D Zelda is fucking superior than that shitty abomination, the only good thing out of that was the music.

The controls were fucking shit to the point that would mak anyone puke, the bosses were shit and boring, the maps were shit annoying and boring, don't get me started with the water temple.

If they go the OoT way, then they'll make a shit game period.

A Link To The Past is still the best Zelda.

How old are you user? Please dont lie

So i will know if you played the game back in 98

This a new meme? Ok I'm game.

I played it on release. It was horrible. Left the game on the middle of water temple.

Decided to give it a try years later thinking "Maybe when I was a kiddo I was dumb and tasteless". Left it at the second dungeon due to how shit the controls were.

Decide to re-try again years later and finish the game for once. The controls aged like shit, the game was fucking shit, everything in it was shit. The only thing I could enjoy was the music, which I could listen for hours.

Seriously, the only good Zeldas are 2D with maybe as exception Wind Waker.

Was OoT your first game with a water level puzzle?

Holy fucking shit my sides are in orbit.

other 30 year old fag here
OoT was good at the time, but fucking, its terrible to play now a days

It's not bad besides the bad framerate and trying to play it on anything besides the N64 controller.

People want to get hyped over anything. Even though when you get hyped for anything now you end up burned.

No it's not. Removing any nostalgia whatsoever, it's still the best zelda game. It's got the scale, the story, the atmosphere, the puzzles, the gameplay, and everything is done really well. the only real problems with it are due to the single analogue stick making controlling it a little hard at times, but it is absolutely just as great now as it was back then.

No, GC controller is okay with it. You can even use X Y & Z for the ocarina songs and only use the C-stick for and Up notes.

At this point, I'll just revisit the game on the 3DS remake from now on for the better framerate and gyro aiming alone.

32 year old fag here, can confirm.

OoT was ground-breaking at the time, but now it's just dirty. The best Zeldas remain the 2D ones.

Now I want to emulate the GC version.

Though I recommend the 3DS remakes more than anything because of the better framerate, though there are people who aren't fans of the more colorful and brighter visuals needed to be on a handheld.

I think this is indicitive of the fact that no matter what we do, there will be a bias towards our earlier games.

I'm guessing you wizards started with an earlier zelda game, like ALTTP or something. Don't get me wrong, I think the 2d games do hold up, but they're just not as good as the 3d ones at all. They're far simpler, and frankly there hasn't been any real advancement in 2d game technology in decades.

If this is all Nintendo has they lost.

Nintendo can win if Sony and Microsoft show literally nothing. Definitely gonna get MHG, though.

Pretty much. They'll come dead last again like last year. But hey, at least Monster Hunter is a thing.

I already pre-ordered

They never show anything, the best thing last year was Neir 2 and that was at the shit show squeenix runs

Just like California.

Woah Nintendo is the winrar again amirite guise?!
EZMODE

But what about the meme potential? Can they beat Ubisoft in that?

I don't even want to imagine how progressive it'll be if the setting's California

Oops i forgot my webm.

This image has been up on that website for like a month now, you fucking slowniggers

one of these days one of you faggots will explain what the fuck you want in a zelda game, because you claim that every fucking thing about every zelda game since a link to the past is banking on nostalgia and has nothing original about it, then the moment it does something different there is a bunch of people freaking out about how they are trying too hard

just once i want someone to justify their shit, take some fucking responsibility for what you say instead of making pointless posts. Ive seen not 1 thread since zelda was announced that didnt have at least one fucker coming in, posting about how the games are rehashes, and then leaving without explaination.

Woah are you a hacker

I don't get it. Why was this thread even made?

Have you ever heard of shitposting?

Its not just here, i see this everywhere but nobody ever explains why, its right there with "nintendo is doomed" as far as baseless accusations that have permeated the history of its subject

No.

Still sounds like shitposting to me, sounds like youre falling for the bait pretty hard too.

ayy

Whats the matter, neoGaf?

What's even the point of this thread? I don't see anything here that I didn't already know.

I just want a dense overworld with stuff to do.

The last one that was really dense was Wind Waker, Twilight Princess had less and Skyward Sword was empty

I liked the minidungeons you could find on islands all across the world in Wind Waker but I dunno if I'd say the Great Sea was particularly content-dense. Certainly full of more stuff than Ocarina of Time's Hyrule Field at any rate though.

Twilight Princess's empty overworld was fucking appalling to me, I love how huge the overworld is but I fucking despise how empty it is.

I can't wait to see all the wonderful things that specific new game-exclusive amiibos unlock.

I wonder if they'll go as far as to withhold content for the wii u version to force you to buy it again when the NX comes out.

Stop projecting nintengaffer, your kind isn't welcome here.

If you forgive Nintendo for all the bullshit they've pulled simply because of a fucking promo image showing an OoT item you ARE the cancer killing gaming.

Its shit like this that allows companies to get away with whatever they want, because you people are such faggots that all the company has to do is suck your dick a little and everything is magically forgiven.

BUT HOW MANY DAYS IS IT

So you're all planning on shitting in the Treehouse stream chat, yes?

Don't let them get away with fucking up our Japanese vidya.

I don't get it….

Zelda is the cancer that is killing Nintendo

How does that even make sense?

They've been fucking up just about every other franchise, shitting up games with memes and removing content, they lock actual content behind amiibos and are steadily going down the DLC and Mobile whirlpool.

Sure, Triforce Heroes and Skyward Sword were mediocre, but I think that just fits in with the current trend of mediocrity, it's hardly the cancer itself.

more like modern Nintendo policies

Nintendrones pls, this is getting sad. I dont want to see you like this, its not your fault, you didnt walk into a door. Nintendo is not good for you and doesnt respect you.

You need help.

Yea censorship meme spewing assholes showing off games they are gonna butcher

I'm still more excited to see a new P5 trailer than to see anything Nintendo has, we were all expecting Zelda footage. Pokemon showcase will be nothing special and nothing else they have planned there matters. I'm actually kind of disappointed in their performance if they won't so much as even mention NX.

That's quite the odd contrast from the nimble faggot with the bow in the other trailer, I like it. I hope to god it has some weight to it so it's fun to use, fuck me if it's just an early story element and never actually exists in gameplay.

You seem to be implying Microsoft or Sony respect their users either

What is it with you fags?
Sony and MS being shit doesn't excuse Ninty being shit.

But it's OK when nintendo does it.
They are the saviours of gaming and deserve some slack.

Don't even pretend there's a real better option amongst any of these three shitshows

Stop doing that you faggot.

I played OoT when I was a kid before playing any other Zelda. I was to the point that I thought all Zeldas were fucking trash even back then.
But alas, later on when I skipped them I decided with how emulation came to life to play SNES games that I had no chance to play whatsoever, same for GBA. And thus I played AlttP and many other 2D Zeldas, they are still great even TODAY, it has aged really well something that OoT hasn't.

OoT was really bad back then and now that aged like fucking shit it's an abomination.

My nigga.

This seems to be a very unpopular opinion, people really REALLY defend OoT.
Most overrated zelda game, honestly.

All the censor happy SJW's love Zelda and its continued existence creates a bigger door for them

The games waste exorbitant amounts of Nintendo's time & money on games that are almost all the same shit

Distracts from other franchises or the development of new IP's.

None of that is true.

How does it distract from other tips when they were able to release a new Star Fox, Fire Emblem, and two new ips while Zelda was being developed.

Also SJWs only like it for the reputation. It's a franchise with the "greatest game of all time" so it's easy to get "gamer cred" for it.

Also no accounting for taste back during like I dunno the tracer or Cliffy B's mouse pad there was an SJW with a Guts avatar on Twitter.

As much as I love female Link from a fetish standpoint, I sincerely fucking hope that they didn't pull that shit for this game. I'm going to lose my shit if they go up there and say, "Well, it's 2016 so we thought it was time for a female hero!"

I used to be ambivalent about a female Link option, and slightly preferred a game centered on Zelda with her own unique gameplay and story.

But after seeing the kind of sociopaths that have rallied behind that idea it's really made it less and less of a welcome idea to me.

Thankfully if they do they won't present it like that considering Aounoma has stated he dislikes politics being injected into games.

I think the only way I could maintain neutrality on the subject would be if it were optional, but even then, it would leave a bad taste in my mouth to know that they caved just to shut these people up… and then the endless tide of self-congratulatory circle-jerking articles would start.

See that's the thing. If they do it I don't think it would be caving since the company is a bunch of nips disconnected from American culture. The problem is to Burgerland it would be viewed as caving resulting in said circle-jerking and complaints about Nintendo caving to that pressure.

It's strange with how bad DLC has gotten lately, even with Nintendo and it's overpriced characters and outfits for SSB. They still managed to make the DLC for Mario Kart 8 probably the best I've seen in a long time.

Arin, go back to the mothership. Your ayy is waiting

what the fuck is going on

TFW the water temple is you favorite dungeon

All of it is true, wither deal with it or go back to tumblr, Zeldafag

Star Fox is practically dead in the water thanks to Zero

Fire Emblem was knocking on death's door until Awakening came out and got waifufag bucks.

There are tons of other franchises that Nintendo owns which could use a new entry, F-Zero, Custom Robo, Mother, etc. Mario & Zelda take up a large amount of Nintendo's time & money but at least Mario is still kinda fun to play and expands into a variety of other genres from platformer to RPG to sports to gamemaker. Zelda is the same formulaic shit with every release. At least Mario at some point went beyond just saving Princess Peach.

The Zelda fanbase is literally one of the worst in the world. From autistic fedoratippers who think wasting five hundred dollars on a master sword & ocarina replica with sheet music makes them cool to SJW's always complaining about why Link is not yet a girl or black to the people always complaining about how each game is not A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, or Majora's Mask despite the fact that all the games are pretty much the same.

Wow, user, you're really good with conjecture!

that doesn't mean what you think it means, user.

The only way they can possibly make this interesting enough for me to play it is if they make Vaati a main plot element in this. I know it's the sheikah symbol, but it also bears resemblance to Vaati's big eye form.

Then again it's well known that Aonuma has an eye fetish so really it could literally be anything.
Faggot ruined Majora's Mask 3D with his fetish.

Agreed user. Ocarina of Time killed Zelda. On top of that, it's boring as fuck.

I'm conflicted about this because on the one hand there are too many bosses that use an eye as their weak point but on the other the eye was the same as Majorca's which gave the game a reoccurring element with the baddies.

my favorite one was Shadow, user
I also liked Forest

I just want to play Link with tits. Too bad the progressives would ruin how it's seen all over the internet. Regardless of that, if it happened and the game wasn't utter shit, I'd still enjoy playing Link with tits.

Forest was my favorite. I never had trouble with the water temple, but I know where faggots get stuck. It's like casuals don't make note of blocked paths so they can come back to them later. They're incapable of minor backtracking half the time, which is probably another reason they tend to prefer shitty, linear, cinematic games.

Shit I'm a faggot. Forgot I posted already.

I liked forest and shadow too. Ive always liked the more darker themed dungeons in zelda.