Fucking Bulgaria

RIGHT WING AIRFORCE

Where were you when some madman literally bought a helicopter to hunt down rapefugees coming into Europe?

archive.is/tqCI6
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4332102/Migrant-hunter-buys-helicopter-round-jihadis.html
archive.is/bECUi
thesun.co.uk/news/3133668/bulgarian-migrant-hunter-buys-helicopter-gunship-refugees-jihadists/

Other urls found in this thread:

slavorum.org/bulgarian-vigilante-bought-a-russian-mi-24-helicopter-to-protect-the-borders-from-migrants/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope he streams his patrols.

THANK YOU DAKKA DAKKA

I hope they don't let him arm it.

I doubt it, Yemen is pretty far from Bulgaria.

Wasn't there already a thread

checked

12 hrs late, didn't check the catalog

USE THE FUCKING CATALOG NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ctrl+f'd "bulgaria" and nothing showed up, my fault senpai

Already a thread Moishe. Whatcha sliding?

Bump

Posting Bulgarian qts.

It came true.
THANK YOU DAKKA DAKKA!
PRAISE KEK!

Guys, we gotta get a meme-artist to go down there and paint a pepe on the helicopter, you know like the us airforce paints shark mouths.

When will you eurocucks step it up?

wtf I love Bulgarians now

Checked
PRAISE KEK

Based fucking BULGARS! If they should be afraid of anyone, its them hell, even other Euros are

I'm not sure but I don't think Bulgarians = Bulgars.

KEKCHOPPER

I hope immunity includes immunity to spray them with 20mm rounds.

it's literally the same thing.

dailymail article

WE ARE RAEDY TO GO

you have to go back

Checked

When does Based Bulgarian Jihad Hunter start airing?

Holy shit batman, to the pepecopter

fuck mang time to learn bulgarian and move there and join the forces

So he can literally do whatever he wants now?
White people are weird.

Bulgars is the other naming. Although I think in English it's used as a distinction between our ancestors that came from Asia and conquered land right under Byzantium's nose.

Our government doesn't want to deal with refugees. The regular people don't want them. Our church said we shouldn't take any in. Even our Muslims said that they don't want them. No one fucking wants them here and most of them have fled the country this winter.

DINKO FUCK YEAH

FUCK THE HELSINKI COMMITEE

WE AIRFORCE NOW

THE PINKO FEARS THE DINKO

Bulgarian fagg reporting in
The Battle of Shipka Pass consisted of four battles that were fought between the Russian Empire, aided by Bulgarian volunteers known as Opalchentsi, and the Ottoman Empire for control over the vital Shipka Pass during the Russo-Turkish War (1877–1878). The crucial moment came in August 1877, when a group of 5,000 Bulgarian and 2,500 Russian troops repulsed an attack against the peak by a nearly 40,000 strong Ottoman army. The Russians and Bulgarians had made a gallant stand. In the final having finished their ammunition, they threw rocks and bodies of fallen comrades to repulse the Ottoman attacks.

Someone shop his picture riding a horse with this one.

BIG RESPECT,

MASTERS OF REMOVAL

its 30mm

the absolute madman

DINKO JE HEROJ

Back in 2012

About a month ago on the night of October 15th, five French citizens found themselves just outside of Pleven, Bulgaria masquerading as “extreme sports enthusiasts.” In reality they were all agents of France’s Directorate-General for External Security or simply DGSE; the French version of the CIA.
They were on a training mission which some theorize revolved around a nearby nuclear power plant. Two of the agents infiltrated via Romania in the North by either a glider or parachute (both accounts are floating around). Their mission as we know it was to rendezvous with three other DGSE agents who flew into the country using fake passports via Sofia International Airport. That’s about as far as they got.
Enter the Tsonev brothers; Slavi and Vasko. The brothers stumbled upon the French intelligence operatives in the middle of the night. Thinking them for thieves out to steal their crops, the two brothers took off and returned with a third man, a retired police officer. The brothers, armed with two wooden boards, and the officer with a 1950s Makarov pistol, surprised the agents and surrounded their vehicle. In the end two French agents were shot (one in the foot and the other in the leg) and a third suffered a broken nose. The remaining two managed to escape on foot under the cover of darkness. The unharmed villagers confiscated computers, diving equipment, professional cameras, and even a parachute in the vehicle. After receiving medical treatment and a follow on interrogation by police, the three agents were immediately whisked away on a special flight back to Paris courtesy of the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry.

That's pretty badass.
I'd love to gunner in a hind, just mow down human trash all day.
Kinda jelly tbh.

Heh, nice.

topkek. bulgars don't fck around

like this, yeah!

Find artist. I can contact Dinko about it.

Fuck man, gibs Super Tacano plox

Useless.

DUBS CHECK.

Holla Forums let's make this happen! our own attack Pepe-copter migrant hunting attack gunship!

FUCKING BASED!
You could probably capsize most of the darkies life rafts just with a low hover and it wouldn't leave a trace. This man is by himself saving Europe, each one nogs he turns away is one less that'll have to be rooted out later.

(((International))) Waters?

Wouldn't this look awful though? Just a brown streak with a line down the middle. Would look like someone has taken a big shit on its face.

we need a Pepe like this:

You all need bans.

Don't you mean roflcopter?

we gotta make this happen

This, why is this duplicate thread still being spammed with retards just dumping pics?

slavorum.org/bulgarian-vigilante-bought-a-russian-mi-24-helicopter-to-protect-the-borders-from-migrants/

here is video of Dinko's new attack chopper

Kill yourself, shill.

cry more

2edgy4me

i don't care. why you have to be so uptight?

Sweet mother of god that is awesome.

The right and kek has somekind of non-sexual fetish towards helicopters…

I can't blame them…

(checked)

GO PRO

BE AN HEROMAKER

Helicopters = Aviation/Army
Air Farce = Billion dollar jets with faggots at the flight control

Just sayin'. Helicopters are army, not faggot Air Force.

GIT II DA CHOPPA

GET TO DA CHOPPA!

Ayy