9⅓ days until E3

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BD3Ud
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To be honest, this is the only thing I'm hyped for this year, and it comes out before E3.

I don't purchase games :^)

too bad it doesn't play exactly like first person jsrf.

Objectively true

The joke is that the whole thing is gonna be a giant fuckin meme

Wat. You mean a second season of added content?

It's been done before.

Make sure you buy the second season pass, goyim.
Even though it's pointless since you can get those characters for free without it.

The season passes are retarded and I would never buy one.
But I wouldn't mind more content for the game.

And wow that webm has very low quality.

Ubisoft said they were taking a break from that, actually.

I have a genuine question.

Whatever happened to that holographic table Microsoft showed off last year with Minecraft?

Doesn't exist.

It's coming out along with that kid you'd talk to with the Kinect.

They're still working on it. Expect it out in three years when no one gives a shit anymore.

Oh shit, thanks man. I was looking for a template earlier.

I have some big plans for this year. Me and a buddy are going over the border to buy lots of shit food and drink, then we are going to watch all the conferences while writing predictions and laughing and meme about and just have a good time.
Man I can't wait, next week is going to be so cash.

It's been 10 years since I've been remotely hyped about any game at E3.

Seriously, why are trailers so shit now?

you mean the thing that was most definitly faked?

seriously, how does anyone believe that bullshit was real? how the hell would you even play that?

fucking top kek

Time-wise Nintendo should be announcing a WiiU successor soon right? Although I think they do that at Spaceworld or something fuck I don't know.

Then you aren't playing much, it uses denuvo

Denuvo :^)))))))))))))

Stop shilling this shit already.

never understood the appeal of Mirror's Edge
arena shooters are faster and more interesting

Say what you will about halo, they knew how to make epics

Needs get out REEEE

Get a load of this stupid as shit newfag.

It's summer once more. Dubs fags need to calm down and not spam every thread

THE WINNER TAKES ALL

(checked)
Amen, brother.

Shilling my card again. Updated it with Nintendo's second day.

Nice trips, and thanks user. I need to get back to work on my Holla Forums bingo card.

Yea so was i. then i watched that 20 minutes of gameplay video and my interest died.

Yeah, fuck off.

yea, probably in the same way that bloodborn wasnt souls.

There is nothing to look forward to.

Alright, ported over my chart to yours just because you got trips

Oh man, I had forgotten about that Pokemon mobile shit. I can't wait to hear about kids getting shanked in creepy alleys.

Please just let the oldies die and be forgotten. I don't want to see any of my other favorite series get the progressive/money grab rape. Let the dead stay dead.

NX news is due at E3

If you finished your drink every time there was a quick time event you'd be dead before you were even halfway into the Sony presentation.

It was playable at Minecon Autism Festival last year and playable this year at Minecon Autism Festival this year as well. It's actually real but the Hololens dev edition having a shitty FOV kills the experience a bit. It's probably coming out on HTC Vive as well now that W10 Holographic was announced for it.

COD is at Sony now, m8

What's denuvo? Some kind of DRM?

Now it's all going to be about VR. VR demos, VR games, the future of VR, the burying of the Vita, and so on.

Enjoy it while you can folks, E3 is gonna die very soon because it's VERY unprofitable and not many people care about it outside of the hardcore gamers.
Making a booth at E3 cost literally $1mil+ and getting on stage more so.
What has been proven to be more profitable lately is to give review copies to Youtubers and have them all make a video of the game at the same time, not only is it incredibly cheap to do, but it also reaches a wider audience.
Next year or maybe even this one don't expect the quality of presentations (if any) that you're used to.

I'm honestly surprised. Several months after release and the worst thing about it is still that it requires Uplay.

Y-you're just joking, right? Got a source on E3 not being profitable?

Thought I never saw one, and we've been at this for months with these threads.

Its dead, E3 is a Bethesda show due to all the normalfags that eat their shit watching it just for the Bethesda conference

IT'S THE THRILL OF ONE MORE KILL, THE LAST ONE TO FAAAAAALL

e3 is shit
vr is a meme
open world games are shit
western games are shit
slavs and japs will save us
SERIOUS SAM4 ON E3
LETS DOOOOO IT NIGGAAAASS

I mean how much lower can the bar go?

Sony and MS NEED to be at E3 to stay afloat, Nintendo is barely hanging on as it is, and by the looks of it, its to early to show anything for NX and to late for anything to be left on 3DS or Wii U they haven't already shown off

EA and Activision might leave, but cmon, we all know what they were gunna show anyway

Ubisoft won't be far behind, now that they know that using youtubers to shill their game is alot easier than having a conference to shill your game that people will forget about

I just want to see what happened with Deep Down to be honest.
Don't care about the rest, fuck E3

maybe we get lucky and vivendi will buy them and then run it to the ground. jewbisoft deserves it.

sony a shit
a SHIT

it's not a gimmick but until it becomes widely available nobody is going to make fucking games for it.
there's more potential for vr in gui development anyway.

You don't have to pay for it.
Just head over to MPGH and download the season pass unlocker.

There's a Star Wars Battlefront 2 in production. Yes I know there was one from 2005 but unsurprisngly they are overwriting it Chances are, they will be making RC2 or Imperial Commando. Nothing will be spared.

archive.is/BD3Ud

lmao

user, face it, until it becomes affordable and more GOOD games get made exclusively for it, thats all it will be, a novelty, just like the Wii

Wait a minute, aren't you supposed to grade after the event has finished?

you don't grade work without reading it through

Pillow forts

A shitton of companies are pushing for it.
It will pick up like 4K is and most new technologies, too big of a push.
It will succeed down the line when its more affordable which will happen if they want to sell it to most consumers.

Stay salty happeningfag

Therin lies the problem, there trying to create a new market that just honestly isn't there, VR has and always will be niche, and again, is not that different from the motion control boom that soon faded because people stopped giving a shit.

lmao

Wagglan wasnt nearly as pushed as this and was used only in Vidya.
This is different thing altogether.

Keep memeing

Yeah, just keep spreading misinfo with memes.

are you fucking kidding me, vr is intended for the core users who will deal with bullshit to have their fun one hour experience and then throw away because their income is as high as the skies, because holy shit putting up dumb sensors like the lightgun zapper on your tv and a huge cord that you have to worry about not tripping over and absolutely shit tier fucking garbage shit that is bundled with most of the headsets (mainly oculus rift) and the retard ass-handed advertising for "IT JUST WORKS" and "VR IS THE NEXT SLICED BREAD" is so full of shit.

The only thing i am looking forward to is Serious Sam 4.
I also hope that Watch Dogs 2 isn't shit because i really like the idea but WD1 was shit.
Also, isn't there some weeb company that will have a conferance at E3 or something?

That or vivendi makes ubisoft great again.

Every thread until it happens

Reminder

What's up boys and girls. You miss me?

LIVING MEME

Trips

Nowhere near as funny as it should be

lmao at early adopters, same thing with ps4 and xone.

No misinfo

Next youll say its changes nothing and its the same as a 2D screen

Yet, (9).

VR is the next big thing and you faggots know it.

You forgot the sage and the checkum image

Here it is

It might be, but I really don't care. Smartphones were the next big thing, but I never gave a fuck about them.
I just want to see vidya, not VR.

Spot the conservative isolationist

"it's not video games if it's not something I recognise"

Faggot VR games are still games, just like when the ps1 was new you didn't say "wow those ps1 things that aren't games sure are good"

You sound hurt

You're one of those fans that believes in the "women make up 45% of gaming" bullshit because they inflate the numbers with mobile/Facebook games aren't you?

Lad please stop

BAHAHAHAHA
This e3 is going to be glorious

I never defended VR on E3
Thats fucking bullshit of the highest degree

Prove me wrong.

You did good, there was nothing noteworthy except for Rising Storm 2 which considering the gameplay footage they released after its nothing but a RS reskin and will be shit.
Wouldnt give Tripjew my money again regardless.

This year however theres Bannerlord and DoW3 gameplay, so it might be worth a watch.

Will my nigress waifu be there to inform me about the newest dank maymays?

Impossible when you use that horrendous typeface.

Few will get these.
But I did and it's 7/10

hi

The times are tough

Come on, its just a dick showing his little guy.

lol

Its summer, be prepared to face yourself with all kinds of newfags

The perfect excuse to type like a retard.

that makes you a cuck

At least they have games.

Thanks for proving my point

True enough

Donald Trump owns a Wii U, you know.

Donald Trump probably owns all of em, but will only tell that own the one that the opponent hate.

whens the next podcast you nigger?

Trump doesn't own any consoles, he knows they are degenerate jewish anti-white shit

We were told to wait for 2016. It is 2016 now.

Fucking love Scarlet Spider.

Donald Trump only plays on the PC

As he lets Jews bang his daughter.

Why

Thank you user, that's the highest quality screenshot I could take, straight from the DVD.

I can still see pixels tbh.

I don't believe the microtransactions or the social gaming nonsense. But some things that have gone on would make this at least somewhat plausible. HL3 files having a quest system for one could hint at a GTA Online/MMO type deal.

That would've been brilliant. Heck, I'd just like JSRF to be released on PC, updated. The original JSR is there at least.

Pick 2

Good one Holla Forumsmblur.

I only seen it for a split second

But i still seen it