Where to play Yu-Gi-Oh!

For online: YGO

ygopro.co/Downloadmembers.aspx

For story: Tag Force games on PSP

nicoblog.org/psp/yu-gi-oh-arc-v-tag-force-special-jpn/

ygorganization.com/

yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

Try the OCG banlist to mix things up.

yugioh-card.com/ph/event/rules_guides/forbidden_cardlist.php?list=201604&lang=en

Some decklist. ygorganization.com/category/decklists/ocg-decklist/

How to get better.

youtube.com/watch?v=hcn0JID76n8

Testing cards

youtube.com/watch?v=DTUsLmEg2U8

youtube.com/channel/UCsVykoz6jrElTKyceZXGe5g

youtube.com/channel/UCBN9XqkKuLKPZgFRfZ8-fhA

UPCOMING GAMES

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_Duel_Links

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Saikyo Card Battle

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_Duel_Monsters_Saikyo_Card_Battle

Other urls found in this thread:

nicoblog.org/psp/yu-gi-oh-arc-v-tag-force-special-jpn/
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gloria_Tyler
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Grace_Tyler
twitch.tv/officialyugiohchannel
yugiohtopdecks.com/?filter=Last 3 Months
twitch.tv/officialyugiohchannel/v/70696854
twitch.tv/officialyugiohchannel/v/70696854#
pastebin.com/S3VCy43Y
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Charmer
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Familiar-Possessed
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cataclysmic_Charmer
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_Art
yugiohprices.com/
yugioh.tcgplayer.com/
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Lord_of_the_Tachyon_Galaxy
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Primal_Origin
drive.google.com/file/d/0B14HgXl-YkegaHozRmtfbzZQcGc/view
yugioh-card.com/en/events/generationduel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here is an Infernoid deck that topped the other day.

The anime is getting really good. I like how they made Grace and Gloria. They're like sweet and sour and go together so well.

Yes! Finally! I knew this was bond to happen.
What are the new cards? There can be a good build? Can I use this qt still?

its been so long amazones is my favorite deck

They used a lot of old cards. Only two new cards got reveled but more is to come.

They used her and swordswoman to make the new fusion.

A friend who'd into to yu gi oh told me a while ago about a set of cards was coming out which was like a legit version of how I used to play the game when it first came out, that being spamming Level 8 rituals like the faggot I summoning easy 2600-3200 strength monsters before the newer summon types and this new deck type was called Nekroz.

It was these guys and for a little while I has having a grand old time using these cards, they really were like a super powerful version of the deck I used to play with, but a while ago they seemed to have taken a big hit which sort of killed my enjoyment with them.

Are there any other fun deck types like this that mostly avoid the newer summon types like Nekroz?

Not entirely sure, but you should look up prepreperation of rites and Advanced Ritual art. Also Thousand-Eyes Restrict was limited to 1, so you could have fun with him.

Kaiju doesn't rely on XYZ or Synchros

Cyber Angels are out and Pre-Prep is an amazing card.

Just mute the video until he gets to the decklist.

Is been years since I sold that Amazons deck… oh well.

So, is there a way to make a Relinquished Kaiju deck?

>nicoblog.org/psp/yu-gi-oh-arc-v-tag-force-special-jpn/
That's some translation.

dropped it for that reason, but at least all of the cards seemed right

How many of you play bad decks?
I sure as hell do

I have no idea how to deck build, so anything I could come up with myself would be pretty bad.
So, I net deck. I want to learn how to do make my own deck though

What do you like to play tho?
Usually it comes down to experience and the current meta when making a deck

Whatever I find fun, I liked the Gladiator Beasts and Infernoids a lot.
Right now, I think Kaijus are cool.
Dragons are cool too.

You trying to compete or sticking to casual?

I don't think I could compete even if I wanted too, so yeah casual.

Then it really doesn't matter what you play.
If you want to learn how to make a deck, it's all trial and error until you see what works and what doesn't.

Yeah, the actual gameplay stuff is fine. Man, it's been ages since I played one of these. I remember wrecking everything with Machina Fortress back in the day. Maybe I'll get the old robot army back together…

So, what's the general rank of the yu-gi-oh anime that doesn't include the one where the actual Yu-gi-oh is the main character of the series? Arc V is becoming my favorite of the series. This is how I would rank them.

Arc V> GX> 5D's> Zexal

I guess, I should start trying

Can't edit a blank sheet

At that point you might as well be playing Lava Golem of Volcanic Queen, why play Kaijus specifically?

You seem to think I know what I am doing

Someone who's never touched YGO here, I played MTG for a while with a silly Unlife-Melira deck with cards from all over modern before I stopped playing. I'm gonna read the rules and pick up one of the PSP games to practice with but are there any decks that have an easy combo like Unlife-Melira? If not I'll do something braindead instead.

For the people who don't play MTG it's a combo where you don't lose the game at zero life

Please tell me that's some alt translation someone did and the actual one isnt this shit. Please.

Who is this semen demon?

Something to keep you alive past the life point count dropping to zero?

There are cards that either null battle damage or absorb it, but once you hit 0 LP, it's over.

what, there are still making more yugioh chinese cartoons?

Lucky for you I was on the wiki the other day and noticed them myself.
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gloria_Tyler
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Grace_Tyler

i'm waiting for monarchs to die so i can use my six samurai/gem-knights
till then i've got zombies/ d/d/ds

How do even loose then?

Welp, that killed my drive a bit but I'll find/make something else that's simple and stupid.

anyone got ideas on how to make ninjas meta?
best thing i've come up with is this, but it still sucks against some meta decks

#main
Uria, Lord of Searing Flames
White Dragon Ninja x2
Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo x3
Twilight Ninja - Shingetsu x3
Upstart Golden Ninja x3
Maxx "C" x2
Magic Planter x3
Reinforcement of the Army
Tiki Curse x3
Imperial Custom x3
Stronghold the Moving Fortress x2
Statue of Anguish Pattern x2
Safe Zone x2
Tiki Soul x3
Ninjitsu Art of Duplication
Zoma the Spirit x3
Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation x3

#extra
Gem-Knight Pearl
Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon
Number 39: Utopia
Cairngorgon, Antiluminescent Knight
Number 103: Ragnazero
Blade Armor Ninja
Heroic Champion - Gandiva
Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
Heroic Champion - Excalibur
Number 82: Heartlandraco
Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
Abyss Dweller
Gagaga Cowboy
Number 80: Rhapsody in Berserk

When the card keeping you alive gets destroyed. (I ran an Ali from Cairo deck once in the MicroProse PC game. It worked, but it was annoying to play. Every time you took damage, you had to click a bunch of damage markers to negate them.)

Damn didn't mean to have that flag there.

One makes it so you can't die at zero or less life but you take a special damage type where if you have 10 of it you lose the game. The other makes it where you don't get that damage type.

You just need to destroy one or both of the cards to stop the combo which is pretty easy, but some decks don't run removal or I get stuff on the field to prevent said removal. It's a very bad deck but I made it to show new players how a easy and stupid combo can be countered.

The only Ninja deck I remember is the lock one. You use Honzo to get transformation then you summon dark smiggorg and flip anti spell fragrance.

More Amazoness cards. Also what are you guys favorite card and or artwork? Pic related are mine

sadpanda link?

i dont know, user, that hairstyle is killing it for me.

checked
Your loss.

The second one he got out pic related and won.

r8 my new covers

Remove all cards from the game that contain portions of other card names in their effect descriptions and I'll start playing again.

Popped thirty boners

While I don't think they will get rid of penudlums I think they will cut back on them. They are making a new manga about Arc-V but it's all about Yuya using regular monster cards. To support my theory they are pushing and giving support to older archtypes like Blue-Eyes, Dark Magicians, Amazons and Machines.

Lookin good

I think it's perfect now.
Heil Swift.

Its not perfect until every music file is one of her songs.

Getting on it. Here's the images if anyone wants them.

Name a single card or combo of cards to get out of this field.

Protip: You can't

Nigga what kind of post pubescent person plays Yu-Gi-Oh? smh tbh

You're mum lol.

I'm glad she's single so now I can ejaculate onto photos of her again.

Do we now have active YGO threads all the time?

fuck, that's a nice board. this is the first counter i can come up with, but needs 5 god damn cards.
now if you try negate something, i'll negate your gameciel and banish it instead.
get rid of seven sins.
even after that, that's only 6200 damage, which leaves you room for a comeback.

CHECKED

Also, a great deal many pictures for Yu-Gi-Oh cards make excellent reaction images.

an addendum: that's under the assumption that you're retarded enough to try negate something, instead of just leaving the gameciel for me to crash. so it would actually be 4000 damage, with 2 dead castels on board and nothing else.

That shit will never not make me mad.

As soon as you summon Gamaciel, i Kaiju Capture device, and negate your negation with my own Gamaciel. Leaving me with your face down gamaciel and one counter each on capture device and Waterfront.

fuck i'm retarded, didn't even see the capture device.

I kind of feel sorry for the Superheavy Samurai player, he scooped immediately after i pulled out the gamaciel.

You'd be better off making Cyber Angel Reliquished deck.

i saw a guy running a pretty mean kaiju/yosenju deck
basically he removed all of my monsters with kaijus and returns them to his hand with yosenjus

Yeah, that's a semi official "Variant" of kaijus, alongside Greydle and Blue-eyed Kaijus

I'll try to. I enjoy ygo even though it's cancer. I can't stop playing or opening packs even though I "quit" and sold all of my things a year ago.

user you have a gambling problem, seek help

Here is a Reliquished deck from last thread

I know it's bad but, fuck if I don't feel good even if I get shit. Also sometimes card prices spike because someone found a way to win with it or some top player said it was good.

forgot the deck

The UK National Championship is on right now

didn't mean to sage

You have my attention, tell me more

my favorite card in DevPro… as far as I can tell, I was the first person to use it in my deck without copying somebody else

I found this.

RA SPHERE MODE!!!

I'm the first person to have used it, now some fags are copying me, but they don't really know how to make use of it the best

see

I love the chant

It's not that hard. Kaijus are level 8 and 9, blue eyes are level 8 and 1, with level 1 and 9 synchros. With Thunder King becoming a real card, rank 8 and 9 synchros can be done pretty easily. It has a consistency problem, but that's the cross all these giant monster special summon-a-go-go decks have.

Right now i'm trying to work out what level 1 tuners to use. Go full dragons with all the white stones, and you lose something in the defensive stakes. Go full spellcaster with the "with Eyes of Blue" cards, and you have to play on the back foot and react rather then act. It comes down to personal tastes, really.

like I said, I was the first one.

You left your name on.

Is there a code for ARC-V Tag Force to unlock all the opponents in free duel?

DRAGONS

DESTROYERS

I haven't played since October. I see that PerfoPals have been heavily banned. Dracoslayer is to one. What are the top decks now? Kozmo? Something new?

Damn, YGO Pro hasn't updated in 6 months? Is there even point in playing it any more? What about DevPro?

Are yugioh cards worth anything anymore? Should I just throw them out?

Why do you still have YGOPro on the OP then? I am surprised so many people actually still playing (according to the stats). I YGOPro for a long time, even though the admin was a douchebag, so I am not sure if I should be happy or sad it is pretty much dead.

It is nice that the new tag force game is translated though.

YGOPro is constantly updating. Cards and bugfixes are added every day.
Nobody uses DevPro.

The forums wouldn't suggest that and and my version of the game doesn't find updates, except if things have not changed.

It updated yesterday. Don't you notice the orange exclamation mark?

What is with the /dng/ level of trash?

mfw

Download the new one from the OP

I did. It does look different from my old version, even though they both are 1.033.7 V2. So I guess it is not dead? It is just the forum that is dead?

What are the new important decks?

as easy as 1-2-3
FDP is slang for son of a bitch in BRspeak

Sorry I forgot to put the top decks in the OP

1.Monarch
2.Performpal
3.Burning Abyss
4.Kozmo
5.Phantom Knight

shit

almost there

Something like that just happened to me

Happens to me all the time, for example

The Op forgot to also include:

Fortune Lady support when?

Try mixing them with Magician Pendulums. I love Future Visions as a card.

Was just thinking about them as I read through this thread. Their useful cards are pretty minimal (an archetype at least), maybe their core can be used with another banish-centric deck.

thought that was too slow in today's game?

It hurts Kozmo and Monarch.

This deck is too good. If you do it right, it can make Cyber dragon Infinity and ABC Dragon in a single turn. I'm actually winning AND having fun again.

fuck, i've got it. one card counter.

FUCCCCCK DANTE

OP here I'm on my phone but, I ran into him too

That was my face too. Also a Burning abyss player just got raped on stream by Monarchs.

They're at top 16 right now.

Tzolkin Monarchs won.

bump

This video helped me get my fire back and made me see that no matter the deck if it doesn't resonate with you, you wont really learn anything.

What? How?

Quickdraw synchron (lvl 5) and the trap (lvl 5). The normal monster is Dark Witch which is a fairy so if they use rivalry of the warlords they can still play.

Final starts at 5:41:20
twitch.tv/officialyugiohchannel/v/70696854

Wait, Dark Witch? Why not any Artifact or Airknight?

Better link
twitch.tv/officialyugiohchannel/v/70696854#

Never underestimate a waifu card user. I don't really know the reason but, seeing a person pick a waifu over a better card makes me laugh

What do guys think?
I am having fun with this.

It looks good you thieving monster. Here's my updated ABCGagets

tramids a best

OK..question…what's the best way to run a Gearfried deck? I'm trying to make one..but not really successful.

you're about 10 years too late for that to be even remotely viable.

Awww….well, how about a Dragon Ninja deck?

when did you build these, user? your staples and extra decks are mostly trash.

Just now.

you suck at yugioh, user. go lurk youtube or something. google the deck you want.

…The Dragon Ninja Deck was from Google.

then you're shit at using google. put 2016 in the search bar.

Synchro is basically Fusion 2.0, with "Tuner" monsters instead of Polymerization spells, and also you don't need specific monsters for anything.
Xyz is Fusion 3.0: no specific cards needed at all, just same-level monsters on the field. (e.g., you can turn any two L4 monsters into a 2600-attack monster)
Pendulum summoning is actually complex enough to merit momentary confusion, what with the monster cards that can also be spell cards that have their own spaces on the field, so have a tutorial.

Honestly, I just want to run a Warrior deck but apparently Gearfried is not viable..and Dragon Ninja needs work.

I haven't played in a while so it is probably even less viable now, but you could try playing Stellarknights into Number 86, it is fun. For support you could use cards like Goblindbergh, Blue Mountain Butterspy, Double Summon, Inferno Reckless Summon and other, possible even Heroic Challenger - Assault Halberd. And some more generic warrior cards such as Reinforcement of the Army, The Warrior Returning Alive, and Call of the Haunted (or others) for revivial. Also of course Blade Armor Ninja and Heroic Champion Excalibur.

use magical planter instead of that ninjitsu ary

try noble knights then

Noble Knights? Alright, thanks user.

Years later and I still hate them.

my only way to beat them is to either use an effect that doesn't target, or get two 4k beaters on the field

Just had a win streak with Glads last night, it's crazy how they essentially have the exact same deck and playstyle since they came out and they are still so good. What are some good decks to combine Graydles with? I really like them.

Toolbox decks give me boners.

graydles work great with kaijus
i've heard they work with golem decks too

I know about Kaiju, I just don't particularly like Kaijus and want something else.

try lava/grinder golem + volcanic queen then
it's basically the same thing though

They have a map to your destruction.

Need help filling out the last slots in My Worm/Alien Deck.

Any suggestions? Continuous cards I can bounce with Cosmic Fortress Gol'gar might help, but I don't know what to add that wouldn't be a dead draw 50% of the time.

I want it

So are you telling me pendulum summoning doesn't actually use up the monsters in the pendulum zones?

Nope. Though if they did use them up it would basically be using 2 cards from hand to summon some monsters (also mostly from hand) so it would be kinda shit.

Now I've got to know the context here- do your monsters get roughly fondled by one-breasted women or something?

I wish. The combo was ok for show standards.

I used to laugh at waifufags but, at last I truly see.

She isn't crazy, she's just aggressive. Like an amazon

Can anyone throw me a decent deck that works in Tag Force Arc-V?
I've been out of the loop and don't even know what Pendulum cards are, so anything not involving those would be cool. I have no idea what to start playing, currently getting my ass handed to me by no-name npcs with that default Gear Triplet starter deck.

Who's your tag partner, or are you grinding solo? If you can win a beginner tourney and buy 3 of the darkworld decks and replace some of the trashier cards with staples, you should be good to go for a while.

Partner up with crow and go to the shop and buy his pack. Blackwings are fast pasted and have a lot of good spells and traps.

I'm just going solo, don't really like the idea of 2v2.

Who is Crow? I never heard of him, and I didn't watch the anime past the 2nd season. Got a pic of him? Which story do I have to pick for him?

Crow is in the 5D's arc (third option)

Thanks user, gonna pick him up.

Audience room isnt actually all that bad. In theory it can help a lot to slow down OTKs etc (especially if they have to SS a bunch to get XYZs or Synchros) so if you run lots of removal etc you can wear down an opponent so he searches out all his best shit, fails to kill you then loses because his deck and extra deck have no boss monsters left. A lot of decks really rely on getting out an XYZ or synchro and when they have used up a few they get fucked. Secret Hot Spring would need like a second effect to be worthwhile, or to be in an archetype that encourages attacking enemies that are stronger than your monster.

Personally the only anime deck i am looking forward to is predator plants. They seem to have really cool and varied effects.

Can you finish the game and unlock all opponents without doing 2vs2? It is slow as shit.

I sure hope so. Since the progression is based on the heart container, it should be possible to solo everything, right?
The heart fills up even with solo duels.

Here's the Geargia deck I'm currently using:
pastebin.com/S3VCy43Y
You might need to spend ~10K DP on structure decks to complete it. (The two gear Xyz monsters are the only important ones for the Extra deck; the others are just whatever seemed useful.)

You have to team up for the story/event duels, and the tag duel tournaments.

Wait a fucking second.

Am I on an old version or something?

No, I am with the old version. 1.0.1 to be exact.

To be fair, the current translated story isn't much better unless you like random out of character swearing and old references to wingedkuriboh videos that weren't that funny when they were new, let alone now. I really wish I could just do the tournaments solo, some of the old partners decks are beyond shitty and brick like crazy.

You can edit your partner's deck. There'll be a few cards you can't remove (e.g. Yugi won't part with his Dark Magicians), but you can change everything else, and your partner's trunk will have three copies of every card you've gotten.

Does this look like a good monarch deck? I used to run a monarch/different dimension deck so I thought I should play monarchs again.

The last time I played was when synchro monsters first started to come out. I was never really able to get pendulum monsters, and XYZ monsters confuse me a little too. To summon an XYZ monster, do you have to play both same level monsters on the field to do the summon?

Monarchs are cancerous anti-meta now. Basically you get to play solitaire because your opponent sure as fuck isnt going to get to play any of their cards if you are playing right.
Fortunately this means they are now amazing and competitive!

I don't want to seem like a tryhard, but monarchs used to be one of my favorite cards back when they came out. How much of a fag will people consider me to be? I also did not know the lockdown was so strong. I honestly did like the lockdown though for making the game less confusing to me.

Some Xyz Monsters need more than two monsters, and some require specific types of monsters (e.g. Gear Gigant X is "2 LV 4 Machine-Type monsters"). Other than that, you've got it: you just need to have enough monsters of the same level on your side of the field to Xyz Summon.
Incidentally, Xyz Monsters have a "rank", not a "level". They're immune to cards like Burden of the Mighty and Gravity Bind.

If you play majesty's faggot you will probably just have your opponent surrender since unless they have an answer in their hand at that exact moment they have lost the game. If you run forbidden lance or similar cards then you can fuck up their answer which leads to them just being completely fucked like a child living in a country america has decided to liberate.

Monarchs will probably make people assume you are a meta player, but they aren't the top deck as far as i know. They are a pain in the ass to play against not because their lockdown is necessarily strong, but because it targets effects and extra deck summons, the two most important things for 99% of decks. Even a shit lockdown thats easy to break is a total handbrake to most decks if it targets one of those two things.

All in all don't feel too bad about playing monarchs, but i suggest you put your own flavor on it so people are like "cool" rather than "nice netdeck faggot" when they play against you.

Alright. Thanks for the help. I just can't seem to get into the new meta of XYZ fusion pendulum summons. I one time saw a video of someone fusing monsters to get synchro summon fodder to get XYZ summon and I just did not understand what was happening. The new meta seems to be one-two turn beatdowns.

I only have one majesty's fiend if that helps. I mainly put it in because it worked well with some of the card effects. I also mainly focused my deck for the early game rather than the late game. Does that seem tryhard faggot still?

So, is that a replacement for dueling network? Because I use that one just to casually play ancient-as-fuck-before-synchros-rules with the one friend I still played with real cards until he moved away

I fucking lost the duel without getting a single turn. Thanks Konami.

Apparently it doesn't let you choose traditional format to play like DN does, instead it lets you bypass every ban by not checking a banlist.
Does that mean you either play advanced or you play without any restriction at all?

You can play Traditional though by using a Traditional Banlist.

This is Yugioh son, not magic. The game wont take more than like 2 turns each 90% of the time.

Run what you like to play user and just be yourself. Just know that your true self is a fucking faggot and fuck monarchs. Most people probably don't hate them as much as me though.

thanks

So, I remade Joey's deck into a dragon deck (since he insists on using Red-Eyes B. Dragon). Now I'm in Bakura's tournament, and my opponent in the second round is Joey. And that Joey has the same deck that I made. This could get interesting. (At least he won't be using Fairy Box.)

checked
Monarchs are one of the top decks right now.

Hey guys, can you help an old hand?
I used to play a lot, but I'm just a collector faggot now.

There's one set of cards I always wanted to complete, they were about the elemental mages. Wynn, Hiitia, Eria, Aussa, Dharc, and Lyna. I would have liked to own every card related to them, but I'm not sure how many there are, really.

Can someone help me find out how many cards pertain to the mages?

Monarches are never going to go out of style

The wiki and yugioh card prices is here to help

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Charmer
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Familiar-Possessed
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cataclysmic_Charmer
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_Art

yugiohprices.com/
yugioh.tcgplayer.com/

I didn't put where to buy cards because I assumed everyone here plays online but, I'll put it in the OP from now on.

Thank you very much

Have a Charmer group shot

They actually have gotten a bit of support recently with unpossessed and new versions of their familiars.

I'm looking forward for the rest of the Familar cards coming out, a charmer gimmick deck could be fun, if shit, there's some neat elemental cards you can take advantage of.

You want max of their tuner, always. It's an instant fortress.

Call of the haunted and fiendish chain.

They used to be anti-meta, which is the non cancerous form. Now that they got broken support, they are cancerous meta, like all other meta.

This. Frog monarch, and ghostrick monarch were good. They need some more support but they overshot it and busted it.

well, I've been trying out the ygo thingy for a bit against the AI, it is fun.

But god if I hate pendulums. How are they regarded by people now that they have been out for a while? Are they still overpowered as all fuck or have it been turned down a bit?

They've been toned down considerably since the gutting of qliphorts and pepe (performage+performapals cancer mix) right know Kozmoz, pure performage, and old meta (Mememails, all-in dragon decks) are currently showing good results in the tcg. Oh and monarchs are a good deck now.

To add on slightly, monarchs completely fuck pendulum decks because one of their boss monsters mills cards from the extra deck in massive numbers.

It's been turned down a bit. Most of their cards are banned or at 1 but the deck is still kinda strong. Most people are playing Kozmo, Monarchs or Burning Abyss with Phantom knights thrown in.

Made for free advantage and OTK's. I can't name a single pendulum deck that isn't broken as fuck.

Anyone here play phantom knights? I can't for the life of me play the deck at all. Even if I netdeck a tournament winning list, I have no idea how to actually play the deck. Help me out here anons.

checked
You mix it with burning abyss

Well yeah I've been seeing alot of that, I just don't how the phantom knight cards work with eachother. I've been playing a ton of games with the deck, but I can't make any plays what so ever with the deck because I'm shit at synergy.

Some decks, no matter how hard you try just might not work or might be too slow. It's sounds silly but it's true see

This game is way too hard.

Are there Madolche cards in Tag Force Arc-V?
I can't find them, and there's so many packs that it's hard to find out.

The difficulty curve in this game is really odd, the beginner tourney in the GX arc is harder than the others because of how bullshit the first team's deck is.

They should be in Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy and Primal Origin

Cheers love!

what are the most expensive cards you guys own?

Got a few that can be priced anywhere from £10-£30 depending on the schmuck that's buying shiny cardboard

I want a Trishula so bad. I shove her into any deck that can make her no matter what.
I recently got back into buying cards so this is all I have from a mega tin and an advance edition of Breakers

happiest day of my life tbh
i wish i had the dosh to blow away on a booster box, but i need to save up for a better computer

I have never really checked prices for what I own, and admittedly I never bought a lot.
But for individual cards, I think I paid around 25 bucks for Abyssmegalo, Abyssleed and Abysslinde put together because I stumbled upon them while searching for vidya.
For "packs" I bought the first legendary collection binder for around 50, and legendary collection 3 for 30, if I recall correctly

The friend I used to play with bought Winged Dragon of Ra alone for 60 bucks before I met him, when it hadn't been massively available just because he was obsessed with the stupid anime (illegal version, yellow back, no effects printed on the card)

Most of the packs in the shop are real OCG packs, so you can usually look up where cards are that way.
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Lord_of_the_Tachyon_Galaxy
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Primal_Origin

Guys help me. I can't stop buying packs. I just pulled the waifu though.

I bought some used cards, each for 1 peso, in a shit store, i dont play much, so i just bought at random. Last time i went they doble the price, fucking jews.
my brother and me bought some boosters packs some time ago, we laughed at the shit we got, same old normals cards we got from old boosters we bought years ago.

I'm not trying to buy too much because the cards that I want aren't out yet, but I want to fill up my book with something.

why does konami want to torture me, it's like they don't even want my shekels

I talked about this last thread. They swapped the D/D/Deck with the Felgrand deck because, cards in the Felgrand deck can be used in Blue-Eyes decks which just got support in the last pack. They could have still released the deck the month after, I don't think it had to be pushed to next year. I'm just glad people are still finding ways to use the deck despite that factor. Our pain will only make the deck stronger.

New Graydle monster. That effect is fucking crazy.

ha ha time for FUN

dum´p

Dark Sanctuary looks interesting. I'm not sure what to use it with though, the ability to use spells alongside destiny board is good but it means not having many monsters lots in exchange, so you cant really use shit like aromages, ghostricks or graydles that might otherwise make good stall.
So what the fuck should i play? In a Dark Sanctuary deck? Ol' reliable marshmallon?

censored? in yugioh? impossible?!
lewds when?

Tag force special got an english patch. The translator took some creative liberties with the bants
drive.google.com/file/d/0B14HgXl-YkegaHozRmtfbzZQcGc/view

One fucking job user

Berry
Lemon
Apple
Choco
Kiwi

user, which is your favorite archetype?
I love the Gladiator beasts and infernoids

god damn, when will they unban gateway

boy user you're right, this is fun as fuck
otks netdecks and the unprepared reliably
consider subbing in 1-2 gorgonic gargoyles and dropping 1 terraforming to add a ties of the brethren

either psychic or alien but they're both irrelevant

Never because Gateway was and is a broken degenerate piece of shit. Fuck that card.

And no, I don't think we should break the fuck out of every deck in the game so they can compete, every new deck needs to be hit back down to a balanced level instead, including old decks that never got hit because lolnami.

I would like that but it's not practical because powercreep. A better compromise is to make new support for awesome archetypes that are no longer viable; make them work with the current speed of the game and give them synchronicity with today's staples.

There is no compromise that removes the cancer from the game. All you propose is to add more cancer to the game. The last thing I want for any of my old decks is broken new shit that turns them into another free advantage shitter like everything else.

And that's the reason the only viable way to play yugioh now is custom format rules with people you know, so you can agree to ban and not use the cancer.

Being stronger than the old shit doesn't mean it's broken. The format changed, deal with it. The people who make the game are going to do what's profitable, you have to work around that. If you just plug your eyes and say "it sucks, abandon it", then you're not helping anything, you're just being a baby.

Thank you for admitting you are the cancer contributing to the death of a good game.

Again, Pendulums are NOT the top decks right now. Fucking Monarchs (Tribute Summons) and Kozmo (banishing) are the top decks.

Truly examples of healthy and balanced decks that should proliferate the gamestate.

yugioh-card.com/en/events/generationduel.html
FIVE NEW BANLISTS BOYS

Fool me too many times.

The crazy part for the event at YCS Origins is you pick a list, then you can play against the OTHER lists.

Learn the decks you play against and learn how to stop them. Solemn strike isn't archetype specific.

Not an argument.

Keep the salt coming.

No wonder you have 63 posts.

The only thing I see being scary is Shock master locking you out of Spell, traps, or monsters since it's at 1. I still think Arc V decks will take it.

I'm OP and I was answering questions. Don't worry I'll respond to your tantrums and maybe then you'll see that it's just a game and you can walk away at any time.

I wasn't accusing you of being heterosexual.

They're changing the game because if they kept it the same, people would cry that it's stale and getting boring and you know it. What's the point of making a new archtype if it has the same effects as a previous one?

So if you and your friends are playing with a custom banlist then the new cards shouldn't be a problem since you don't use them? What the fuck are you losing to that has you mad then?

That's a funny way of describing the power creep trend towards infinity konami created.
Easily bored 12 year olds and mexicans may be the target demographic, but that doesn't mean they have good judgment.
I don't know, why don't you ask every search and special summon spam deck that konami has released in the past 5 years. It's all the same taste of shit.

Now give me more reaction images and "you mad" in lieu of quality posts.

This thread proves you wrong. All you're doing is screaming stop liking what I don't like, it's sad

I agree with you here but learn counters. If you hate what a deck does, play it, learn it, and then beat it. Every deck loses to something.

Damn son, let's just all play traditional then.

Hold on faggot answer this

Because giving up on something you love is a defeatist attitude. I already take actions to deal with it, but that doesn't stop the existence of the cancer that makes it increasingly difficult to play anywhere except with a smaller group of people. It affects those around me and my quality of the game, and people like you are the reason why the game is so degenerate now.

Again if you play with your friends and don't use the new cards why are you crying about the new cards? They aren't affecting you in anyway. Also

It's a card game made for fun, if you aren't having fun then find something else to do. You don't have to deal with it.

Why even bother responding?

I bought Shooting Quasar Dragon when he only had his Shonen Jump version for about 130$ As soon as I bought him, he was announced a reprint rip money

If it's over $35 it's not worth it.

just when i was starting to get into the game again. why won't the pain stop?

Try to find a different place. Don't let the dream die.

Just stopping by to laugh at anyone who wastes money to play irl.

haha

Could anyone recommend some good card game vidya? Preferably no free2play.

Magic 2014.

Damn waifus.

Tell me about it.

I want to make a RA deck, I think it would be work with Monarchs. What do you guys think?

how do i beat monarchs with gem-knights?
pic related is what i've got, i haven't added any staples yet since i wanted to get consistency first, + i'm not sure what to add
people have told me to put naturia beast+glow-up bulb in here, but that's useless if i do it after domain is already on the field

you mind as well just run obelisk or slifer instead

You might have to make room for 2 Twin Twisters if you're running into too many floodgates.

Take out the upstart, effect veilers and side the maxx c. Add three Solemn strikes (Negate and destroy is better than just negate) and add twin twisters

sorry user, i don't swim in a pool of money

This is your real life build? Also take out sword of seven stars. You only have three targets and add bottomless warning and mirror force. For the no strikes add 2 instant fusion and get a norden and a dark hole.

i have three easily searchable targets+the ones in the extra deck
i've considered bottomless/mirror force/dark hole, but march of the monarchs usually prevents most of them
i added snipe hunter since he's the most certain way of removing domain+whatever troubles me, despite his RNG. also twin twisters+MSTs
is gozen match a viable choice in the main deck considering 50% of my locals are monarchs and the rest are burning abyss/raidraptor/hero?

also, norden+instant fusion seems like a bad idea
i'm looking for anti-domain plays, instant fusion could end up being a dead draw. + i only have 2 rank 4s in here

Gozen match doesn't work that well anymore since they play Dark witch. The only way I see you getting around Domain is twin twisters or mst or tribute summon Crystal. Snipe hunter is bad because you might not get it and your discarding cards to use his effect. Try mixing them with Kaijus

2 terraformings
2 Waterfronts.

Why not one and 3?
Also, why tragoedia and not Gorz?

I want Waterfront as soon as possible, I had 3 and 2 but it tended to get dead draws sometimes. I will try your suggestion though

Tragoedia can change levels, so it opens plays with XYZ/Synchron. Unlikely to happend but since Slime is LV 5 Tuner, I could summon Tzolkin with them

I actually use 3 and 2 in my pure kaijus deck, but that was because i could draw into kyoutow and a terraforming on the same turn, ensuring a counter on Kyoutow and a card in my hand i can discard for something like twin twisters.

Also, gorz is a more defensive card, and can set up things like flare metal dragon on top of being a quick out to Burn decks.

Oh, and one more thing, why Jizukiru and not Thunder king?

How is Millennium Duels for PS3? I'm thinking about downloading it since I want something like the DS games.

Also, how is Decade Duels? Consider that I have CFW, but setting it to use it online is kind of a pain.

I want to run them both, since Jizu is safe from being targeted while King can grant me a safe attack

I heard that the 3ds one is shit
What are you using? I have no problems whatsover to use online.

I never feel comfortable about giving my opponent a Jizu. Especially since equipping is a kind of targeting, like equipping Greydles to monsters. So be careful with that.

So did I, but mostly because it have little card variety and the selection is really limited. I hope the PS3 games doesn't suffer from that.

I'm too dumb and scared to try using the PS3 online.I did setup Sen Enabler but I don't know if it's good to go. Also, I need to create a PSN account and since I used ReactPSN I dunno if it's compatible.

The Graydiles do target before equiping
I have never game my oponent a Jizu though

shit, the kaijus ended up being surprisingly good support
they don't target, and they're easy enough to kill later

Glad you are seeing results. Keep advancing and evolving user.

There are situations where you will have to give your opponent a kaiju in order to not get steamrolled by something stupid, though. Can you really be comfortable giving your opponent a card like that?

I would not be happy giving my opppent anything with 33k atk

check em
not sure why the first guy didn't do anything, but i had a pretty damn good hand

The new Silent Support is good and all.

BUT GODDAMNIT WE NEED MORE

Nice.

See you in the next thread?