Iceman RIP

And Good Riddance

Even if I accept him as being a cock swallowing whore, that still sounds completely out of character for him.

I'm not up to date on my nignogspeak, but I don't even think it makes any sense in context, if he were a retarded millennial faggot who only spoke in twitter nignog memes.

They made Iceman gay quite a while ago, and they or may not have reverted it, I haven't been keeping up myself.

"Yas Queen" is valley girl/gayboi speech

Still gay. They even got a faggot writer to make him super legit

This is a Deadpool joke. Worse, it's a poorly executed one. With Deadpool he would've said it knowing that it's a garbage phrase even among faggots, and it would've worked because he was saying both in earnest AND to be annoying. This… This is either some poor writer trying to write for a demographic he knows too little about, or a faggot writing for one that he knows far too much about.

Since when does Iceman make giant fucking Ice Golems that can wreck a squad in Sentinels at once?

The worst thing about Iceman being a fag is that it had 0 build up or foreshadowing, Jean Grey read his mind and straight up told him he was gay.

No, the worst thing about Iceman being a fag is that Marvel hires Pozz-heads who don't know how to write for shit, or have their normal artists that obviously don't know how to incorporate pozz well try and do it.
My main issue with these elements isn't even that they're in the comics at all, it's that they're not incorporated into the story well. Believe me, there is very very few situations where these elements can be used or represented well in a good narrative, but it's at least possible to the point where the execution is something you can blame in its own right.

The worst thing is that Jean Grey looked like she brainwashed Iceman to be gay.

The worst thing about Iceman being a fag is him being a fag.

Really, you don't need to justify why it's a retarded idea, that should be obvious to anyone with half a brain.

ok… You wanna go find a guy with half a brain so we can get his input on it?

That would make more sense.

The worst part about it really is that anytime these people have a fag, they always over exaggerate the gayness to a ludicrous level. It's almost satire
I worked at a gay bar for 3 years and all the fags there looked and acted like ex-professional wrestlers

Pic related.

Zero build up and zero evidence to support it. It was a last ditch effort by Bendis to make his run matter and win brownie points at the same time. Which, hilariously backfired when bi-fags gave him shit for "bi-erasure".

The thing that we know and that the dirty jew knows too is that this will unlikely ever be retconned because the mongs at Marvel fear the REEtards on twitter more than anyone else. Bobby is now and forever a goo gobbler.

Not even a story arc about him realizing it or finding out who he is. It was basically the equivalent of the writer himself stepping into the comic and declaring him now a homosexual.

Did all the men's bathroom stalls have waist-high holes in them?

I don't know about that. Everybody seems to be forgetting that the Iceman Bendis "outed" as gay is the younger, time-displaced one that was dragged to the future by Beast along with the other original 4 X-Men. It'd be just as easy to sweep that bullshit aside, especially now that Marvel's already in the process of phasing the young O5 X-Men out of the picture.

No one is forgetting anything. Adult Bobby also copped to being a secret pickle licker when young Bobby confront him and Jean mind controlled him.

As far as I'm concerned, that's exactly what happened. Fortunately, it was the worthless teen Jean, not the real one.

that
fucking
art

The biggest problem (of which there are many) of the whole Icema'am fiasco is the fact that he and Mystique had sex in a comic shortly before she Mata Hari'd him. This leaves us with two conclusions: Bobby was never a fag or, worst case scenario, was bi. The other option is nauseating and involves Mystique growing a horsecock and penetrating him repeatedly.

There was this old comic where Iceman had to deal with his mutant son he had with a chink called Opal, which he dated for some time during X-Factor days. He also had a on and off relationship with Polaris.

In short, (((Bendis))) took Iceman gayness straight from his Moloch blessed anus.

This is easy to correct, if anyone has the stones to do it.

Solution: Since at some point in the game, the young X-Men have to go home, intact, with their memories erased, it explains why Bobby suddenly remembers all his nights in leather bars. Young Bobby is THIS old Bobby. No What If universes here. So all that is needed is for Jean to realize what a sick cunt she's been and switch young Bobby back to liking the vagina before they go back. But I doubt it will happen, because they're still terrified of angry tweets from women who shave their head on one side.

Shit, I forgot all about Opal. He fought Yakuza cyber-samurai to be with her. He had a kid with her?

Did you work for tips?

At least they'll never ruin Maverick or Goose.

was she jerking him off

fag

Now we just need for someone to undo the mind bullshit and hold Jean accountable for her bullshit and we'll be one onehundreth of the way to redeeming this shit.

Well she'll probably turn into the Phoenix and then die again soon so that part's already a given.

LOL

pick one.
And your case isn't helped by the fact that user specifically said "horsecock"

>In short, (((Bendis))) took Iceman gayness straight from his Moloch blessed anus.

There's been faggot X-fans who have wanted this for years, but that because the X-Men continued forced "we're so oppressed!" theme attracts a lot of faggots. They base it all on the most out of context shit. There's a scene from an O5 X-Men run where Bobby, who's a prankster, refers to Angel as his boyfriend at some party to clearly irritate Sam. And there's some Lobdell scenes that aren't even spelled out but contain some implications that would be problematic by current year standards like
Few things are funnier to me then watching retarded hipsters embrace "problematic" stereotypes when it suits their agenda.

That would be better.

If they want a gay X man so bad why not create their own? Besides there are hundreds of X men so they could dig up one obscure gay X man.

Actually, if I may rant for a bit, I'd like to propose the opinion that Trannies are NOT gay, they're worse than that.

In order if least available for you to fuck to most available, it looks like this:

FTM Trannies(Cuntboys) >> Actual women >> handskme faggots >> Mentally unstable women that live with their parents >> Hambeasts >> Ugly Faggots >> MTF Trannies.

Now, the thing is, NO ONE except for desperate straight guys goes after trannies, because anyone with a vag isn't that desperate, and Ugly Faggots know they can fuck each other and so aren't that desperate, and the straight guys don't know any better. Fucking a Tranny isn't gay because not even faggots do it. You're basically more depraved than anything else on that list if you do it.

so according to your 100% accurate order, does this mean going after reverse tranny is the best option since their they are the least available.

think about it. caviar is considered high class and classy because off scarcity so if the number of endangered fish increase its value goes down. and in the same sense the scarcity of FTM makes them high class targets to try and date since you need to put more effort than you would an normal attractive mentally stable female.

Honestly? Yeah. Pre-OP cuntboys tend to be rather cute, that's probably part of their issues, and they don't spread their legs for anyone, unless they're in love, real love. You manage to romance them, get them past their issues without their hormone treatments, you've basically got yourself the most loyal, tomboy wife possible.

They had a gay mutant, Northstar

Wasn't he in Alpha Flight?

Yes

Bulletproof logic.

Hey, you asked, don't expect me to not have an answer. The Risk/Reward Factor is insanely high on Cuntboys, that's all. Win and you get the ultimate loyal waife, lose and she turns into a dude. Besides, it's purely on a scale of which "gender" you're most likely to get in the pants of on the first try.

I am so fucking tired of these hack artists and writers.

There is a good amount of gay mutants, especially in the Ultimate universe. Marvel's problem was that none of them caught on, and remained minor or run-specific characters. Making an already established character gay is a convenient shortcut for Marvel. They did that with Colossus in Ultimate universe and now with Ice-Man in 616. This method additionally gets Marvel some attention from internet rags and twitter.

We're talking about an FTM Tranny, not an MTF. Unless you're choosing to respect their pronouns specifically because they're biologically female, in which case this is the most confusing version of White-Knighting I've ever seen.

Marvel is to chicken shit to try and establish new characters. It would require characters to actually grow and advance as well as taking actual risk on new characters.

This is compounded by ideological motivations that completely remove several avenues of character development because 'oppressed group' can never have negative events occur.

since he became a jew's aids golem himself

Why on Earth are you niggers trying to argue that "cuntboys" are not gay as fuck. Have you fucking seen what women look like on male hormones? Seriously nigger how is fucking what is effectively a hairy man with a vagina NOT gay as fuck?

They're faggots. Anybody who doesn't want to exclusively fuck a 100% female is a faggot (Unless they ARE girls, but as they say, there are no girls on the internet). Sage for being off topic.

Futa isn't gay

Depends on the futa.

Heard that Iceman got bitchy with his parents. Was that cringey?

Is this a satire of bad acting? You can even see the dead guy's eyes moving slightly in the last close-in.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
especially futa x futa right? RIGHT? They have boobs so it's not gay. Right? Shit I need a Cosmopolitan now.

Not that user, but I've actually tried fapping to gay shit to test if I was gay for liking Futa. I couldn't even get a chubby. It's like, if boobs and vagina are actually present my dick works even if the chick has a dick, but without those it's just yuck. Hell, I don't even like anal very much.

Can someone explain why?

I'm leaning more towards the "stop that gay shit" mentality, but at least be truthful with your scales.