Hinata-kun…

Hinata-kun…

get out my face you moeshit

Is the steam translation worth a damn?

Yeah

Gokigenyou~

Go home gamer girl.

The fan translation is better.

So I can patch the steam release with the fan translation?

What the fuck is up with that monokuma design ? It shows up in a lot of fanart.

you mean the one that doesn't exist?

Classy.

Whaddya mean?

No.

I thought he was talking about the first game for some reason.

I mean there's a clear difference between the design in the games and this one.

Best girl

I don't see the difference. Help me out, user.

Goddamned Mary-Sue.

Look at the mouth on the white side. The anime/manga design is more open. The eye is further from the mouth too. It's not a huge world of difference for sure, but when it comes to facial features, even a bit is easily recognizable.

There are lots of monokumas

Alright, I see it, but I find the difference pretty miniscule. The eye is off by like three milimetres

She is, but unlike Kirigiri, I wanted to fuck Chiaki rather than curbstomp her

Most artists are tumblr fags, they probably only watched the anime

The game came first you cock-to-air missile gobbler, you shouldn't give a shit about any design other than the games

I was wondering where this design came from because I only played the games ya silly dong. I only found out it came from the anime after investigation.

>urns out she doesn't even exist and it's just basically a bot cheating at videogames
waifufags get btfo so hard in this game

Ohio godaimomo!
best girl reporting.

Finally someone with good taste in this thread.

please

lmao

Dingdongramble gets a 50% net increase in quality when you disregard everything related to the Tragedy.

more like best roadkill

pretty sure she got murdered

So how the hell did this game get so popular in the first place? I've just finished the case where the trap gets killed in the first game and I honestly don't see much of the appeal since the MC is you're average - if not worse - protagonist that's a bumbling fucking idiot with no self-preservation instinct that can't think without his dick but can't even use said dick properly. Outside of Sakura, Mondo - and Jack since everybody else is so shit she looks great in comparison - all the characters are grating as fuck. Does this shit actually get any better or is it going to be the same shit from here to the end? Is the second game any better and could one just play it without finishing the first and not miss much?

outside the simulation

It was a super niche game picked up by tumblr and people trying to guess the mysteries as prime fag oren was translating it. The second game is both more of the same but better simply because you have a crazy faggot absolutely cockblocking you at every turn and actively making every situation worse while keeping it under control.

and if you're worried about tumblr, don't worry, they got mad at the spinoff which implied child rape, molestation, and making disabled people look bad

Don't make it worse user.
Pics related.

Is the protagonist still a cringy useless fuck? Or, at least, is this crazy fucker actually entertaining this time around? Because I could argue that was Byakuya's role as well in the first one - at least as far as I can tell on a smaller scale - but he was mostly an annoyance.

I feel like Majikoi spoiled me from almost every other jap shit.

Tumblr shit aside, those are both true statements.

Mikan's "beloved" is heavily implied to be Junko.

Nagito confessed in a free time event that he was in love with the hope inside Hajime. Plenty of homo implications there.

I'm still surprised NISA didn't censor the shit out of that game.

The protag isn't oozing manliness but he's much better than makoto and doesn't do stupid shit like swapping rooms or a very very very dumb decision later in the game that only works out because lol luck. The other characters call you out on your shit more often and the crazy fucker basically saves the game even for people who don't like SDR2

Not saying its not true but its still bothering me that they've yet to edit those LGBT+ references.

Why not just call them gay/bisexual? That LGTBSMHTBHFAM+1 shit is fucking retarded.

Alright, good enough for me, cheers mate! If he at least doesn't fucking stumble over his own ineptitude and stammers out every second sentence, I'll take it. Do I need to know the story of the first to take some enjoyment from this or can I just jump directly into it? Cause I don't it will be worth another 10 hours of my life listening to Byakuya and Kyoko treating the protag like a diaper-wearing autist and being proved right in doing so

I don't fucking know. I didn't write that shit.

As long as you know how DR1 ends, around chapter 3 there's a lot of twists and turns that make little sense and it's downhill from there with the DR1 references

Spoil it for me then, please, I don't trust wiki's for shit to give proper information

SHUT-

NISA is fucking weird. Most of the time they ruin shit but dangit ronpaul 1.5 seems like very little was altered.

its great seeing other people liking Ibuki.
its a horrible feeling knowing that you will never play a gig with her.

why not both, i really love both series.

Those sexuonormative shitlords forgot to include Akane for being asexual. Triggered.

It's this dialogue that makes it clear she doesn't understand the first thing about sex. She's the lewdest dangan by virtue of being cluelessly pure.

he doesn't lol

It seems like she enjoyed it though.

She said much more about a massage. I get that it's heavily implied to be sex, but the takeaway here is that she doesn't see it as anything special.

; - ;

Reminder the only good thing about Ibuki is her song

:^)

Anyone agree that Mukuro Junko is better than the real Junko?

Go away Teruteru, you're drunk.

Literally every character is better than real Junko, even Maizono.

the future foundation was right, all of you should've been killed

This. Every time they start delving into that shit, writing goes out the window.

This is why I'm hyped for NDRV3. Since it takes place in the relatively far future and the cast are all dickhead prison immates, chances are LE TRAGEDY is gonna take a step back in favor of sheer character based cuntery and bizarre sci-fi mysteries

I still want a DG game where I can plot my own murder

As long as they bring up any sci fi bullshit beforehand and never pretend it's some fair play mystery I'm sure it'll be a fun ride.

They'd have to stop making the protag a pusywhipped tool that has no initiative and just lets everyone tell him what to do

Gotta admit, even the Rosatrice faggot had a point there.

That might be the case this time, cause there's a lying mechanic for trials
and why would you need to lie in a trial if not to get away with your crime?

Trouble in Terrorist Town in Gmod

I'm serious though, it is the only game I know of where you must stealthily murder people and then actually defend yourself by talking when other people investigate.

Town of Salem is a game made specifically about this

Honestly the most serious problem that that series had was making a show of the Decalogue, but then still breaks a rule that removes it from being fair play; let me explain.

A baby is thrown off a cliff. This baby survives, albeit with serious injuries. This survival and the injuries serve as the killer's motivation, while also crossing them off as a suspect by virtue of being considered dead. While there is reference to the cliff and the baby being thrown off it, there is no line which precludes the cliff's drop as having any means of surviving, only that somehow this infant does. The island doctor plays no role in this, for it is the fall, not the aftermath, which contradicts a satisfactory mystery.

As such, while Umineko pretends that its mystery is ingenious, it breaks an unsaid law of mysteries, which I will attempt to define here:

Any extremely implausible event which has a means of recourse must state such before the summary. The recourse itself should not involve luck, or an unreasonable extension of a character's skill.

Also I wanna game that girl.

Well a positive thing with tumblr is that they translate everything DR related.
Like this Shakespeare tier masterpiece.

It hurts

I want to watch this purely to see gundam out perform everyone. Although ganguro akane is doing it for me

Hopefags pls go. Junko and Mikan are best girls.

life is suffering

Same user here.
I know what these are and I play them, that's why I said DG game.I want to plot a murder, execute it, pin the blame on someone else or fuck up the entire class debate

That's because Spikechun keeps an eye on them. They originally wanted to rename Monokuma to Monobear, but were promptly told to GTFO.
They still got away with Genocider "Jack" however.

Is that so? DRAE gets extra points from me, then. I had a lot of fun playing it and it has pretty nice graphics in a 'Mobile RE4' package.

"I didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose me"

~John Calvin

mabye, but it works in the context of the game, i think

do you think she likes ice cream?

zero escape is coming to PC, so why not both

do we ever find out what "it" is?

Nekomaru's massages that he gives to any athletes that he trains. He even does it to you in his free time events IIRC. They apparently make you feel extremely energized and strong.

I want to protect his smile.

Oh, oops. Never mind.

I want to say this is absolutely terrible, but I was in a theater club for two years and that's more fun than anything we did. Gundham looks like he's having the time of his life.

Akane is way too flat in this

Imagine you have Akane's body. Would you accept participating in a stage play of a silly-ass VN ?

Japanese stage play adaptations of video games are always a treat.

Don't give people ideas like that. You don't know where that leads.

The main point of the game is "Don't bully nerds, because nerds are good at shit and when pushed too far will follow a seemingly kind psycho to the end of the world." I kind of dig it.

Considering how no Jap can have Akane's body without a great deal of plastic surgery, this question is kind of moot.

You mean like an Uchikoshi game?

She could have just padded her chest or something dammit

Zero escape is much more honest about its scenarios and what's supposed to be figured out before the reveals, but at least Umineko doesn't have a shitty ending that serves as nothing but to give questions, teasing the player for a sequel that will answer none of them.

Watching this again, it looks like all the actors are having fun with this.