For fucks sakes Drudge, trying to give me a fucking heart attack you bloody kike

For fucks sakes Drudge, trying to give me a fucking heart attack you bloody kike.

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/qdq7x
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wew lad

That would get on all news outlet right away of now, and we would be seeing fireworks by tonight via livestream.

Drudge is a true headline merchant.

Huh

I think this is what he does when he's bored

He should make it red and put the siren GIF up too.

When USA goes to war with NK, and falters China will sneak attack and end Zionist world order

STop playing with my emotions Drudge!

I think the nukes would reach us before the headlines did.

Redpill me on the Juche

Are we looking at the same page, user?

I love fullchan and all but this stupid nasty dyke at the bottom of the page has to go.

…What?

what a surprise, it's nothing
Drudge has really shown how much of a kike he is over the last couple of months

Drudge really needs to start using a web archive.

racheal madcow is at the bottom of muh fuckin' page

I always change the theme–in "Options"–to Yotsuba.

On election day when i started typing the website into my phone, the banner said "kek vs moloch." He may be a headline merchant, but he's one of us.

fucking newtrash, an hero you faggot

damn I used to use "dark" but kinda forgot after cookies - I'm a noob - my bad user

>Not using the Tomorrow stylesheet
You deserve it tbqh.

oh..ok…I know why that shitty image is there and I don't fucking care to give Nigger media more attention. It's like having a twatter.

Back to drudge - their fucking clickbait and articles they choose are spot on. If I want a quick rundown I go strait to drudge.

Holla Forums of all sorts is blocked at work and I don't want to stare at my phone :,/////

Doubtful, even if they launch it straight towards Worse Korea they'd be shot down instantly.

Kim knows that any nuclear strike or an act of picking the Korean War back up it never officially ended would result in Best Korea getting bulldozed overnight Operation Iraqi Freedom style.

The easy part would be toppling NK's government, the Vietcong insurgents would likely be a pain in the ass though. However I'm willing to bet there's plenty of poor ass rice farmers that would be willing to help out with the anti-insurgency efforts.

Even though China and Russia back NK they would immediately stop all support if Kim went full retard because both the Chinks and the Slavs don't want to start WW3 over shitty little NK. They're basically one of the few remanents of the Cold War that no one care about anymore because communism is irrelevant now.

tell me more

Every last gd one of those insect chinks would be dead or dieing by morning.China keeps it up they will get glassed to,ching chong ung or whatever the fuck its name is has no idea what he is fucking with and is proly expecting those increasingly uppity yellow bugs to hold his hand.ALL CHINKS MUST DIE!! GENOCIDE 4 BILLION NOW!!

I choose to believe this is the real one.

Cute.

i had this same fucking reaction OP

never seen anything more deceptive in a title/headline

There is no question North Korea has produced atomic bombs in the past. The only question is if they can deliver it.

Tomorrow is far more aesthetic.

>Total Aircraft: 944
>Fighters/Interceptors: 458
>Fixed-Wing Attack Aircraft: 572
>Transport Aircraft: 100
>Trainer Aircraft: 169
>Helicopters: 202
>Attack Helicopters: 20

My guess is no.

They don't need to deliver it. Seoul is the second most populated city on the face of the planet and it's hop skip away. They could just catapult it and it'd be the most quickest loss of life in the shortest amount of time in human history.

Then there's Tokyo, which is the most by far with the craziest population density that has ever existed in human history.

yes. i just wanted to see if you knew about it..

Checked

kys

No.

Learn to into CSS

This, I won't touch anything but tomorrow. Fuck what anyone says it's glorious.

They'd probably tunnel it into Seoul tbqh.

rachposter is a mod tbh

China's the one behind it all. I don't buy for a second that kim jong gook is running anything. The chinks are pulling his strings and their ultimate aim is to fuck up the west.

kek, she's worse than gore when it comes to a newfag deterrent

Me 2 m8 that fucking jew needs to be removed.
Drudge is not a friend rather he is an infiltrator.

Still wouldn't have killed as much as John "US seamen deatroyer" McCain.

I agree. Its irresponsible. I too popped a boner because I thought the happening was finally here.

Tomorrow is halfchan trash

That's moronic.

feels good to be tomorrow masterrace

Lazy cuckchan OP.
>>>/suicide/

It would actually be quite funny too.

Why don't you share it be a fellow friend and neighbor

Sure user, go to >>>/cyber/ and find the Amber CSS thread there, and modify it to your own tastes.
Good luck!

Basically this. Anyone using this board needs to learn to accept Rachel Maddow's ugly dyke face. You might even be banned if you don't.

ghostbin.com/paste/qdq7x
I copied
kek'd

Unless they just blew up a few train cars full of fertilizer up underground…

Its never been proven they have nukes.