Schoolchildren get revised maps

We wuz big n shiet

Boston public schools rolled out a new standard map of the world that show North America and Europe much smaller than Africa and South America.

For almost 500 years, the Mercator projection has been the norm for maps of the world, ubiquitous in atlases, pinned on peeling school walls. Gerardus Mercator, a renowned Flemish cartographer, devised his map in 1569, principally to aid navigation along colonial trade routes by drawing straight lines across the oceans. An exaggeration of the whole northern hemisphere, his depiction made North America and Europe bigger than South America and Africa. He also placed western Europe in the middle of his map. Mercator's distortions affect continents as well as nations. For example, South America is made to look about the same size as Europe, when in fact it is almost twice as large, and Greenland looks roughly the size of Africa when it is actually about 14 times smaller.

theguardian.com/education/2017/mar/19/boston-public-schools-world-map-mercator-peters-projection

Will those Greenlander supremacists finally stop keeping the negro down?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South-up_map_orientation
object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa-298.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BRING OUT THE GAS

…eh, I'm ok with this.

The most frightening word in article is "de-colonize." I imagined it originated in US but was only really used in South Africa. Wait a few years until they are demanding "free decolonized education" and burning schools.

read article. Has fuck-all to do with map, but why they're doing it. that's how they begin. Next thing they want all Whites removed from curriculum.

I believe this one is actually more accurate (please correct me if I'm mistaken). Honestly I don't see any problem with this.

good, this projection accurately presents the size of the African continent, hopefully changing the minds of some people who thing that the small western world should be supporting such a vast continent with free gibs

and I don't care about intentions of the people behind it, show Africa is a grown up continent then people will expect it to behave as one

It isn't more accurate, it's just distorted in a different way. The Mercator is more correct when it comes to the shape of Africa, but distorts the far north to look very large. The new projection shows the correct proportions but the shapes are way off.

I'm gonna need a comparison with the old and new map to judge this.

we wuz colonally 'pressed n sheeit

Well, I mean, the Mercator projection is shit. I mean the Winkel-Tripel or Robinson are much better.

Oh. Of course. THAT bullshit. The projection which makes South America look nearly twice as large as North America, when the latter is larger than the former.

fucking race traitors

This map makes Europe look like GLaDOS.

incredible autism

Now that's what I call petty. Troll them with flat earth shit.

I have an idea, instead of dealing with wacky 2d projections which are always misleading in some respect no matter what, why don't we wrap the map around a ball?

Flat earth is the best troll ever. Even hardened career shitposters who almost never take bait will jump at the chance to swallow flat earth bait whole.

Feral pavement apes' destructive tendencies make it cost-prohibitive.

I saw some nigger school documentary a while back. I think it was set in Chicago or Detroit, someplace like that. In the background of many classrooms were dozens of globes. The show never mentioned them but it was clear what had happened: the nigger children refused to learn so the school district cried for "more funding for dem programs". That funding was spend on school supplies, under the theory that nigger children refuse to learn because their schools don't have enough supplies. So now the school has as many globes as it does niggers.

The globes seemed untouched. Probably because the niggers were preoccupied with assaulting each other and the teachers.

Does this mean white kids won't be in public schools anymore? Because I'm alright with that.

looks more like a botched circumcision to me.

No, it means the children won't be taught about anybody who is white. No more lessons about Washington or Jefferson, that'd be wacist because they owned slaves. No more lessons about Neil Armstrong, instead they'll make the kids watch that niggers in space movie. No more lessons about Columbus, or even Vikings, instead they'll only be taught about injuns and their plight.

That works for the entire globe. But, as you may or not be aware of, there are maps of smaller geographical regions.

If only we had some sort of machine capable of zooming in an out a virtual 3d ball…

Botched because of Spains reconquista?

Fucking Niggers even have to loot on a GEOGRAPHICAL level. Come on.

If only there were some kind of invention that could expel small metal projectiles at high velocities.
Hmm.

The US used it a lot towards the British after WW2

Honestly not once in my entire 12 years in public school did a teacher refer to classroom wall maps. Even in 6th grade when we learned the names of all the states and countries continents other than Europe and North America only counted for bonus credit. Such institutional racism! the teacher handed out xeroxed maps to each student instead.

I think classroom maps are most often classroom decoration, used to create the general atmosphere of "classroom". Sort of like the plastic or wooden apples teachers sometimes have sitting on their desk, or the alphabet banner above the blackboard.

Yes, if only.

Robinson projection > Mercator projection

How does heading work?

Good. Now we can point out how large Africa and South America is compared to Europe and inhabitable North America, and all the shitskins can go back to where they fucking belong.

FINALLY, A MAP THREAD

[heading]Noob spam, sry[/heading]

Dymaxion projection > Robinson projection

This to be honest. Surely it makes our ancestors look 'superior' when you factor in how tiny nations with relatively few people were able to achieve so much; whilst other nations with huge amounts achieved nothing, and have still achieved nothing.

This is concerning.

I know shamefully little about the differences in the various maps. Would love for some kind anons to inform me as to which is the most accurate, or what the various problems that each type have. Thanks.

[color:green]test[color]

Basically on a rectangle you have to compromise between accurate representation of shapes and accurate representation of sizes.

the second pic almost makes up for how depressing the third one is.

Anons in this thread have come up with a lot of innovative solutions

>Non sacredgeometryfags BTFO
Top posts all around

>>>/test/

NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

I would have been ok with this if they actually picked a truly accurate map projection. The choose motherfucking G-P projection. What the fuck.

at least I'm in the light blue area
polite sage

you deserve to be banned

Gee, I know I've seen a map like that somewhere before.

To be fair, you're probably not wrong. I've been here two years and I still don't fucking know how to spoiler.

it's his first day on the job. be a mensch and give him a break.

Your mapfus a shit.

Nobody in their right mind would want to go to the nigger continent anyway.
Why would anyone need a map?
If the locals ever get around to inventing the wheel - or underwear - then we can start to dream that they might someday make markings in the sand with a fucking stick.

Most niggerest name I've ever heard.

holy fuck look at africa expanding like a cancerous tumor, the world community really needs to stop feeding those roaches

Let's hope they never get that chance

You need to lurk even more then

The fourth photo is fucking retarded. This is the only acceptable way to expand America. Don't even touch the southern boarder.

GREENLAND INS RIGHTFUL AMERICAN ICE

My fucking sides

The map they're talking about here, the mercator one, always bothered me even as a child because of how grossly inaccurate it is in terms of showing size differences between landmasses. Any time you see a map where Greenland is the size of Africa, Alaska is half as large as the entire rest of the US, and Russia looks like it makes up about 1/2 of all landmass on the planet, you know you're looking at one of these.

Obviously the school's reasoning is marxist cancer, but the map itself is garbage. In truth, I much prefer seeing how small Europe actually is. It helps people to visualize how precious that area is as a white homeland. There's lots of Africa left for Africans to go to. There's tons of Asia still around. Europe is a sliver by comparison.

fourth pic is what We would have had under President Polk if we hadn't decided to let the beaners off so nicely. We could have quite easily annexed all the way down to panama and saved us a hell of a lot of problems but instead we chose to let them fester and breed.

Gayniggers From Outer Space is probably considered chauvinist though. The gayniggers try to save the earth from female creatures.

>I should buy a detailed mapcollection of my country and explore my surrounding environment with it, to connect with the soil on a spiritual level and for SHTF

Kek, I mean that recent hollywood movie about the nigger women that jews say took America to the moon.

"De-colonization" is simply jew speak for less white people. Once they've finished "de-colonizing" former European colonies like India and South Africa and eradicating every last trace of European influence, they won't call it a day and just stop. No, the kikes will then bring "de-colonization" to countries in Europe that were homogeneously white for thousands of years and transform them into Africa.

Never support jews' attempts to diminish or erase white culture, even for the sake of "accuracy", because we all know what their true endgame is.

Arctic lebensraum soon kamerad.

Not only is it logistically difficult to get rid of all those spics, the amount of resources it would take to actually develop that backwards shithole are daunting. You never expand down as a rule of thumb anyway. Either up or off shores.

We shall come as liberators.

They were still a lot of Spaniard at the time I think.

Checked

Arctic lebensraum, yes…

Problem is that the gall peters projection is being used purely to spread the "big nigger dick" narrative. As others have pointed out, there are better projections that convey the disparity in sizes between the continents without demoralizing white children.

There wasn't nearly as many of them back then, making genocide all the more easy and it's much easier to take advantage of tropical environments than it is arctic ones. The only reason we don't do that already is because we have no will to kick out the shitskins infesting those lands.

Libshits never cease to amaze me with what non-issues they will find to cry oppression.

This map is all sorts of fucked

holy fucking shit is Antarctica that huge?

That's pretty much how I remember the US from my home universe, "California" as a state refereed to California, the peninsula, not the sad excuse of extended San Fran suburbs like it is in this universe and I ain't even Murkan.

Well at the time it wasn't an awful idea, but to do it now would probably be one. The spics will cull themselves anyway under their corrupt and fetid governments. Without our aid they'll have a hard enough time feeding themselves let alone trying to wage a war with an economically stable heavily militaristic state. It will become an inevitable question, however many years in the future it may occur, that we will have to solve the no-white problem once and for all. Then we can drop the baggage and start colonizing space as Spesh Aryans. then go back in time and visit ourselves 4 thousand years ago to keep the legends alive.

….but that's true.

Brazil: 3.288 million mi²
European Continent: 3.931 million mi²

Hate to break it to you, but if you ever look at a globe those are actually the correct sizes. Gall peters preserves the areas on a globe when projected onto a plane which is why africa and south america is xbox hueg. The problem is that when teaching ids geography there's no point to such a projection because almost nothing of relevance has ever happened on those two continents, the only reason a teacher would use this projection is if they wanted to plant the idea of "aficans and mexicans are bigger than you, little white boy".

Literacy rates would skyrocket.

“This is the start of a three-year effort to decolonize the curriculum in our public schools,” said Colin Rose, assistant superintendent of opportunity and achievement gaps for Boston public schools.

Isn't that a code to destroy the white people and force them to leave the Earth that we call our home?

What do you count as Europe though? All the way into the Caucasian mountains or just as far as St. Petersburg and down to Crimea?

That number spat out by google includes a fair amount of russian/eastern bloc territory. It's not a secret that huehueland is hueg,

"decolonize" doesn't even make sense in America unless they're going to pretend that indians are still relevant to anyone. Not even the progressive stack gives a damn about the original dudeweed race.

lol wut

That stuff's all crooked though. Try this format. Map comes from an 80's RPG.

Yeah it includes every part of russia that isn't siberia. Not trying to shit on the slavs but I don't think of Moscow when I hear Europe, and I think it's disingenuous to lump western and eastern europe together.

That projection is dogshit for Earth because those cuts end up going through landmasses.

They are self hating whites so what do we expect from the children? Brainwashed adults destroying the home for the white people. That is what it concerns me.

the Dymaxion projection preserves shapes and sizes of continents and has all the landmasses together which is great for teaching migration of animals and humans

Even slavs don't consider russia european, or white for that matter.

They're far superior to niggers, semetics, poointheloos, and others. Also, this is geography, so even though they are slavs they share the same continent as the rest of Europe. You've stated it in your post by calling it Western and Eastern Europe.

I didn't realize Sudan was so big even without South Sudan…yet still so fucking worthless.

Why don't we just use a fucking globe?
It wouldn't cause all the skewing you get with a 2D map.

As other user have mention, it might backfire. Once people realize just how large Africa is and how rich a continent is, some why begin asking that pesky question: "So why can't the niggers fucking feed themselves?" the Jews have a long history of "outsmarting themselves" trying to push "equality."

I imagine because for teachers in public schools, it's far easier to have something they can project at the front of classroom rather than leave a breakable object around for niggers to destroy. I also at first thought it was a "good thing" until I realized the intentions behind it and how the entire "decolonized education" movement has proceeded in South Africa. They now want to do away with all "Western" subjects, including sciences, I'm not kidding. Which would be fine, let them teach witch doctoring, but the 8% White population there is going to be genocided.

I blame the jews

we have settled in this berenstain universe for a reason, user-kun. do not weep for the timelines that were taken from us for we shall soon rule over all parallel universes

Soon.

Hi Shaq.

I assume you're trying to be edgy, but if one were the take the over $100 billion Israel has received from the US and put it education, we might. A country the size of NJ with a tiny population gets 80% of the US foreign aid budget, plus what the war in Iraq cost (which was of Israeli doing), plus Syria, plus all the espionage.

So, yes, if all that money hadn't gone to Jews, it's quite possible. Israel is an ever-growing leech on the back of the US. As the Jews continue to piss on religion in the US, the evangelical churches are going to disappear and will be harder and finally impossible to justify the kikes stealing the money they do from the Us and then turning around and using it to subvert the congress.

Kill yourself reddit. Valve is shit. Portal is shit. Throw yourself into the oven.

Are you sure you're from around here?

Because niggers keep destroying the globes. At least that was how it was when I was teaching common classes before moving exclusively to AP classes aka nigger-free classes.

(((They))) avoid to mention that Australia is now a bigger Scooby Doo.

Mercator is an absolute shit projection. Robinson is the best (FUCK YOU KAVRAYSKIY VII FANS). This is fine. I don’t give a shit that these faggots are whining over “eurocentrism” when the map is objectively bad.

My white person.

One of my favorite kike lies about the Nazis is "the Nazis thought that this map was accurate, so they sent a scouting team to Venezuela with a telescope and pointed it at the sky, thinking that they could see Washington D.C."

Seriously, I read that somewhere.

Kill yourself.

We didn’t let them off. Congress voted for that as the border. The SOCIAL JUSTICE TRAITOR, Nicolas Trist, illegally negotiated for less.

1. You’re a fucking dipshit. THEY DIDN’T EXIST AT THE TIME.
2. So you’re saying we won’t be able to deport all 40 million illegals, then, you fucking kike?
JUST LIKE TEXAS IN 1848? WHOOPS!
You’re retarded as fuck.

beat me to it

I'm not reading the article because I don't give a fuck, but North America pales in comparison in latitude and longitude to Eurasia and Africa.

Nice to see a fellow Buckminster Fuller autist.

Out of morbid curiosity, what show is this? They hire these 85 Iq "diversity experts" and the Jew propaganda becomes all the more dangerous. They take what they see on electric Jew as a literal instruction manual it seems.

Story time Holla Forums

In what way will showing africa at a more geographically realistic size make it less shit?

lol, wow what a story! Please, go on, tell more of life..it's fascinating.

Im fine with this

Greenland is as big as fucking Africa but on the other side the point of Mercator was to enhance the temperate zones.
It will be a little harder to find European/American cities due to the smaller size becouse no one really cares about M'banane, Uagadogu or any other African shithole town.

Guess who makes the best maps of africa?

no, just keep telling stories from your life. I'm suicidal and trying to get up balls to finally do it, a few more of your posts and I think I'll be ready…

Works in our interest.

Why should they move to this little patch of the earth in the north if they have so much space at home?

Pssst

Better put the pacific there.

Greenland is too white

Mud huts and human sacrifice.

Do they cover black Mozart and Latino-Edison?

Well, Boston's heritage, like all of the USA is still European. So even if that school is 86% Negro and Indio, they still profit of 100% European civilization.

That might change when Negros and Indios overwhelm the USA and it becomes like Haiti.

Supremacist European idea:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globe#History

A globe is accurate. Nothing else. But you wait they will complain that the globe has the wrong side up due to white supremacy

I think its a good map.

It shows that people in Africa and South America already have more land than Europe and the USA so they dont need to come and live here they just need to fix up their own countries.

It's not. It is the exact opposite of the mercator. Here is the new one with lines. It deliberately stretches out the center and compacts the top and bottom.

No, the purpose is to make the white world look smaller.

They already do. It's called "Northern Bias".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South-up_map_orientation

Why not use a globe? Oh, that's white man technology, can't possibly force niggers to have to sit next to that in class, if they ever went to class.

That circle could surely be positioned to create an even more densely populated circle by shifting more of it towards the middle east and out of the ocean without losing significant chunks of indonesian and Philippine population?

But if the argument is just to say that there's more in in than out, then making it so there's even more in it doesn't achieve anything for that statement, putting it over a spot that has a lot of water makes the point stand out more.

kek works in mysterious ways

AFRICA CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

All that land in Africa going to waste. It's such a shame.

poo-in-loo looks like it's like a giant inflammation until Africa caught up.

Who wrote this shit? Mr. Fantastic? Because that's a superhuman act of reaching.

might as well make a southeast map up because we know western Europe is richer and privileged than Eastern Europe

(checked)
wew lad I got vertigo looking at that

Don't worry, polar shift soon :^)

but africa IS big n sheeit, its fucking MASSIVE
Which makes it even more embarrassing that they're so poor considering the unbelievably vast amount of resources.
Although, their claims that this is part of a "3 year program to decolonize" is bretty worrisome

That's nothing. Apparently maps, (and geography) is racist because maps are used as tools of "exploration" and "discovery" and those are just euphemisms for "colonialism" and "exploitation" of native groups by evil, oppressive White people. We need to frame our references in ways that are not so "Eurocentric", and we need to integrate the points of view and voices of EVERYONE who was "explored" and "colonized" by evil, oppressive White people. But fuck hearing what those Whites have to say, they're evil colonizers who are exploitative and oppressive!

This is what is being taught in Geography departments today.
Why should I give a fuck what pic related has to say about my people's superior race, culture, or technology? Fuck that Marxist pozz faggotry.

This is so far from the truth.

The West Wing, an absolutely invaluable insight into the child-like nature of what we have come to know as "liberals". It's nothing more than some kind of fantasy world for liberals to live in while Bush was in office, and it also seems to form the basis for how they "think" politically. If you have the time, lots of patience and a high threshold for suffering then I would say it's a must-watch.

And just a reminder that this gradeschool-tier liberal fanfiction won 4 straight best drama Emmys in the absolute golden age of TV (Sopranos, Oz, The Shield, etc.)

Glados deaign was based off of a woman held in bondage. No better analogy for Europa in the grasp of the eternal Jew is there?

I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS MAP…

SLOMOLIA!

i love to argue with retards about flat earth stuff as a pro-flat earther. its funny how little people actually know but are willing to insult others with such conviction.
meanwhile most people cant even answer why pictures of the earth show a sphere when the earth isnt a sphere but actually an oblong spheroid.
just like how i have to hear people drone on about climate change and how theyre so sure of this fact that theyre willing to incite violence against people that dont agree with it while knowing next to nothing about climate themselves.

this is actually a big reason behind the whole flat earth thing.
learn as much as possible about a subject that people were taught since 1st grade, but to the contrary of what they were taught, and ask them questions. they start squirming and dont know what to do. they rarely ever come to have a revelation that just maybe they've been repeating what they were told without any knowledge themselves. but they're very quick to think people from those times were dumb for thinking the earth was flat.

clever girl

object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa-298.pdf

Is a great read on a similar event. Pic related is the opening and to be honest it tells you all you need to know.

We should do this not because of muh nigger feelings but, because it is a more accurate map and it helps to break down the sense of security among Whites. It helps to break down the idea that non Whites are minorities and underprivileged. When they realize how small their nations are compared to the third world they will start to value them more. The ideas that White nations are so big that we can fit the whole world in are part of the reason why untermensch rationalize mass non White immigration to White countries. We need to make White people feel unsafe, insecure and under attack so they will react with the proper non-pacifist response.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

Flat earth easily disproven.

I love it, it really is true that only those who aren't european play that stupid game.

Niggers maybe thought that. The ancient Greeks and Romans knew the Earth was round and that knowledge was never lost amongst the educated classes in Europe. Well, maybe during the height of the Dark Ages minus the Byzantines.

I saw an interview on Hungarian TV by a guy with Hungarian and French parents. He said that in Paris' school district, they don't even teach about the French Revolution or Napoleon or French Louisiana or anything like that anymore. Instead the history classes have changed to be about African countries like Mali and Mozambique. Reason being, Parisian schools are filled almost entirely with nigger kids who want to learn about nigger mud hut history, and stop paying attention when you try to teach them anything about the country they live in.

Nigga this has been a problem since forever.
South America is larger than North America and Africa is Larger than Europe, yet we've always had these shitty maps like the one OP posted in my school, they look as if the north was under a magnifying glass
It's not about population retard, it's about geographical accuracy

Welcome to the thread Australia.

If the map was flipped the other way they would have made up a term like "south-north bias" to get their message across.

That is South Africa.

South Africa is doing much, much worse now that they abolished apartheid for the last 30 years. It's a standard corrupt african shithole filled with aids. While it had a better economy even after being sanctioned by western faggots than southern European countries.

It's the USA congress that voted for their king nigger jewish funded communist terrorist Mandela. They loved that fucking nigger, in fact king nigger couldn't stop crying when that apeman got burried. Fuck US congress, fuck the halfhumans in south Africa and fuck the communist kikes who have ruined that country.

Nobody will ever look for N'gua Din'dush'it. There's barely been a reason to have Africa or South America on a Map at all ever since colonialism ended.
We should just stop putting them in at all and make real landmasses bigger.

Acshually this one here is said to be the most accurate map that exists as you can fold it nearly into a ball. People should go with this one imo.

lol, get over yourself.
While their ideological reasoning is to be held in contempt, accuracy itself or the realisation that europe is kinda slim shouldnt undermine our egos or be in some way bad and treacherous. Truth is Truth.

New Schwabenland uber alles!

Truth above all.

That must be the time of the “enlightenment” and later 19th century?
That is were the term”dark ages” and “flat earth” comes from, concepts unknown before. Pure propaganda to slander Christian middle age, “how much smarter they are now”, that is were “current yearism” origins.

Of course. In the end is Jared Diamond's slanderous historic geography of the world “Guns, Germs, and Steel”, the same, forced and tired, unreasonable argumentation, just more wordy.

Get fucked, Yuropoors. Pacific centered maps are the only way to go.

worst post on Holla Forums right now

That still won't help with your drought and starvation problem in places like zimbabwe. What these (((public schools))) are basically rolling out is an explanation for all the "space" that africa has to expand and do shit like economics, agriculture, science and technological advancement, among other shit, that they are completely incompetent and still stick their tribes and the behavior they watch chimps, gorillas, and baboons perform.

user…

I want weebs to get out.

You could just rent out an auditorium for a hundred niglets, throw in a chimpanzee, and call it good for their "education".

robinson a shit. winkel-tripel is life.

gee I wonder why

I kind of like this map

you know what's funny? SJW's are trying to meme Africans as the one on top but couldn't figure out that Tanzania beats South Africa as the one on top

When mapping a sphere to a 2d plane, you can either conserve distances or angles, not both.
Distance is obviously the most important property since it permits to compare size of countries and continents, wich is a big deal.
Slightly distorted shapes/orientations is insignificant (and I really mean slightly, just compare the difference between the 2 maps)
There is nothing wrong with this change, I'm actually shocked burgers are using Mercator projection as their default map.

My nephew, who is 8 and reasonably redpilled(thanks to me), asked his teacher, who started talking about how much bigger these continents are: "if their home's are so much bigger why do they all come here?"

The nose of Africa!

Fucking this
You're doing God's work, user

The areas of the continents are correct, but the shapes are highly distorted. Mercator is the best projection for navigation and such.

The mapping doesn't fucking matters. When you map 3d into 2d you distort it one way or another. Now this, this, is the big problem:
Instead of European history, who had proper bookkeeping and had the most influence, for better or worse, in shaping the world as it is today, they will teach something else. Now, China and India also had achievements, not as many but they did some great things. But my guess is they will recenter in fucking Apefrica instead, whose greatest achievement was building huts (which may seem easy, but try to get a nigger to do it, it takes years to get it right). I don't even know how they will do it, today we study the Enlightenment, during this era Africa built huts. Get to the colonization: despite the White devil invaders, the great African people managed to build many schools and hospitals. Decolonization: even though the White devil was bravely pushed back to the land it invaded in Europe, Africans can't do shit because of racism.

Surely doesn't emphasising how huge Africa is just make the fact that whites conquered it with relative ease an ever more impressive achievement?

Besides, if the arctic regions on the Gall-Peters projection don't look utterly fucking distorted, I don't know what does.

Always been a fan of this one.

But it's not good either. In the end you need a rectilinear projection, because in the classroom there's a premium on wall and page space. There's no good solution.

3D > 2D

No.

Gonna be autistic here, the surface of a sphere isn't 3D, it's still a 2D surface like a flat plane, the difference is that it has positive curvature that can only be ignored over small distances where the curvature aproaches zero (the plane has zero curvature) . There's no way to transform 2D surfaces with different curvatures into eachother without some kind of deformation.

Fool. All true National Socialists and Aryans know there is but one correct description of the seas and continents: Die Hohlweltlehre.

They already do that.

Your theory has a lot of work to do before it is remotely as applicable as the current understanding of cosmology. You'll just need to rework 90% of modern physics.

The XKCD guy is confirmed #Shill4Hill yet even he hates Gall-Peters.

I remember the days of reading xkcd and smbc back in high school and thinking they were good

I, too, remember liking things.

Dont respond to flat earth/hollow earth baitmasters. It's a ruse.

accidentally pressed enter before I meant to>>9549449
The thing is, XKCD is pretty funny and good when it comes to the hard sciences. I still find some of Randall's work funny. The problem is that lots of very smart and otherwise rigorous mathematicians, physicists and computer scientists simply accept whatever the consensus is in humanitarian fields without giving it much thought. I know lots of mathematicians, and many of them are Marxists simply because *they don't know any better*. Marxism is common enough, it seems logical at a glance, and lots of other (((smart people))) endorse it, so they go with it.

Yea, no shit. But since like 95% of the traffic on any imageboard is lurkers, someone needs to show opposition in order to prevent the appearance of false consensus.

Heh

28 pages of delicious red pills no one who reads it would need and no one who needs it would read.

These maps need palestine on them!

The earths axis inclines compared to the sun. It is this phenomenon that gives us the change in seasons. If the axis had been strait, we wouldn’t have the seasons we know. The axis always inclines between 22.1° and 24.5°. It takes 21.000 years for the earth to move from 22.1° to 24.5°, and another 21.000 to come back where it started. The less the inclination is the less variations in seasons we can se, and the other way around. This means that variations in season goes through a cycles of 42.000 years.

200 years of data compared to 42.000 years of change. Climate change is real in our minds.

Just fuck my shit up.

same here with smbc, like some of his stuff is humourous and he doesn't push a ton of politicized stuff into his comics, but he seems stuck at the point where I assume of lot of le science guiz reddit users are. That is, possibly being educated and employed in a hard field, but beta enough to try to get women by agreeing with them instead ing of making the women agree with them. This results in them adopting, disingenuously at first, marxist and kiked ideologies and eventually seriously believing them

trips confirm palestinian sovereignty though the entire middle east would be better off as pic related

the sad part is that the rapidly expanding negroid population of the earth is a much bigger and immediate threat than climate change

It fails to distort reality, so it's no (((good))).

The overwhelming majority of the earth's population is in the northern hemisphere, which was decided by the direction that chink compasses pointed. No White supremacy here, just coincidence.

No, you fucking retarded leftists. The mercator projection is meant for maritime navigation, accurately representing distances the best it can on a flat rectangular map. That's why Antarctica looks fucking larger than every continent put together. Dumb leftists and their shitskin pets wouldn't recognise a useful tool if you put it in their hands.

It became the dominate map because in the history of cartography, sailing is the reason why we even have accurate maps today and the first accurate map was made by and meant for sailing.

We could have just have used globes but everyone knows niggers ruin everything they touch and euclidean geometry is white privilege too.

What happens when you go to the edge?

Columbus (((Cristobal Colon))) was a Converso/Marrano Kike, just so you know…
But point taken.

Trying to get the surface of a sphere ellipsoid rough ball-shaped thing onto a flat surface will never end well. Just use a globe, or nowadays you can show it on a computer screen.

When folded into a ball maybe. It's a bad joke if you want to display it on a wall. Something like is more sensible. Hell, even UTM is more sensible.

How the hell can the distances be accurate with UTM?!

You forgot:

737ae6 is an imbecile for having this file on his computer in the first place.

alright that one got me laughing

We did it before, we could of done it again

Tanzania is in Africa
You mean Tasmania
Fuck even Pozbourne is more south

I want Seppos to fuck off

how hard did his teacher sperg

Pic relates still has Israel and Turkey

So you didn't see NZ or South America, huh?

Africa will always be a malformed skull.

I fucking hate this world sometimes.

woops I was getting mixed up with the replacement and OP's pic

inb4 muh global warming

I'm all for cutting foreign aid, but the fact of the matter is Israel spends a lot of that money buying weapons from the US.

Who's the swarthy Med. qt in your picture, fam?

What do angles permit to do ?

Beat me to it.

I've actually always wondered about this map. Is it provably true or is it just more communist bullshit?

Oh, my sweet summer child…

This is actually not accurate at all.
We live on a GLOBE.
So, all of these rectangular maps are wrong.

Anyway, yes, it's depressing that the vast majority of the world is what we'd call 'a pile of third world, terrorist-controlled, religious war horse shit'.

His comics show nothing but faggot marriage and miscegenation.

It’s not malformed if you’re not homo sapiens, so it's perfect for the niggers that live there.

It oblong spheroid but when Russia releases a 150 megapixel picture of the earth i's perfectly round. And the way they catch it is incredible I mean you can see the earth spinning around it's axis but the satelite somehow manages to stay perfectly still…. it is actually a flat earth.

And why when you get really high the horizon still looks like it's in the middle why aren't you rising above it

People have been brainwashed with humanism for so long that they can't even comprehend the concept of basic limits for how much you can improve an individual.

If you're spending more money on primary education than the people who put us into space were educated with, you're probably flushing it down the toilet.

I'm never going to look at a map again without seeing that. T-thanks user.

You really don't need Tor to show of your reddit spacing skills. filtered.

The degree to which the Earth is an oblong spheroid is very small. If the Earth were shrunk down to the size of a bowling ball, it would be the most spherical, smoothest bowling ball. Ever. By a LOT. The difference between the poles and equator is only 21km, out of about 6300.

How high have you been? If you go up about 35000 ft (airliner), that is only a few miles above the Earth, which is almost 4000 miles across. This is equivalent to putting a thin piece of paper over a part of a normal sized desk globe.

The Earth is really, reallly big. Much bigger than most people never even think it could be. It is almost spherical, and we rarely leave its surface, and almost never stray far.

I thought you meant this.

>>>/reddit/

ALL THIS MAP AUTISM AND NOT A SINGLE ARCHIVE OF THE OP, IS IT SUMMER ALREADY

Dunning kruger, everyone.

its 8000

Suddenly all those deformed nigger skulls make sense.

I've been hearing lefties crying about this crap my whole life, and it never made sense.

So, where are all the idiots who massively overestimate Greenland's importance? Where's all that disproportionate influence of Siberia, Kamchatka, Alaska, and Baffin Island in the collective unconscious?

Seriously, Greenland is far-and-away the winner in Mercator size-exaggeration, and how much do we ever hear about Greenland? Are we all inculcated with subtle pro-Greenland assumptions? No, because Greenland doesn't matter, and no map projection is going to change that. This whole thing is just a retarded excuse to blame the failure and relative unimportance of the Southern Hemisphere and its incompetent inhabitants on us.

Fine, change the public school maps to another projection that's inaccurate in a different and more politically-palatable way. It's not going to make blacks and Hispanics start achieving like whites and Asians.

lol shills are in this thread trying to figure out how to greentext.

It's a correct as the "old" map you fucking nimwit.
It's differently scaled, but waht the fuck do I expect from neoeno/pol/, where the majority has still problems to get trhough grade school.

Great post, based user!

I've read an article that claimed that there was only one actual incident of real cargo-cult activity, by one small tribe, that was never photographed. all the others were paid/staged photo shoots, done by photographers after they heard about the first one

that's not to say there's a shortage of ridiculous stories that really DID occur, mind you. just sayin'

Seriously, how the fuck? The first projection I was ever taught with was a Robinson. It wasn't until 5th grade I saw an old as fuck Mercator.

wow so both are wrong and who cares?

Despite motivations. I can't really complain about the map being more accurate.

(kek'd)
Or maybe because the bulk of the landmass is there. If we have half a page of information, doe we put it at the top or the bottom of the page? Really makes you think.

WE WUZ MAPZ AN SHEIT

I can't think of any black African culture that ever had maps actually. I guess it wasn't important to them.

They didn't have a calendar, a map would have been asking a bit much.

Christ what have we done

Does anyone have a handy comparison of the IQ of races in the form of a one infographic image, which shows that niggers have a lower one?