ITT: Chimpout Vids, WebMs, and other Media

ITT: We post videos and such of chimpouts, and discuss them in general. WebMs related.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=748_1389840964
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can you even call that rambling obese ape in the first webm a human?

they really are subhuman, they don't even hide it. they giggle and cheer each other on to beat down everyone else.

Of course not user. That's why you call it a nigger. Also, it should be legal to shoot someone destroying your store like that.

Their first mistake was leaving the store. Their second was bringing baseball bats to a nog-fight. The guy's simian reach allowed him to quickly disarm them and turn it against them. They should have had shotguns full of rock salt or something.

Not a chimp-out, per se, but this vid has quickly become a Holla Forums favorite.

Nog or not, that nigger is hardcore.

Fucking terminator

all the videos of obese cops failing to break a window with a baton and this nuked up motherfucker rips it out with his bare hands.

Did we get robocop and not even know about it?

They can't help but show their true colors, can they? I almost feel sorry for Pajeet the street shitter.

yeah, I can clearly hear it

This one is in the South African Parlement

nah he's just a fat cunt, it reduces the shock as the current has to travel through more tissue to reach the muscle

didn't need the dub track, shit was cash on its own

anotherone. If you have blood pressure problems, don't watch.

I've got mine titled "R2Dindu"

Almost makes me feel sorry for the pajeets colonizing the inner cities.

who the fuck is this, bobby hill?

Im not sure what half of these are before im posting them, going through some really old folders here

FUCKING NIGGERS

Were they trying to take the baby away for some tribal shit? Please explain

they were being niggers, what more do you need?

mein sides

Requesting that nigger dad prank gif

What the fuck is going on here?

Black bitches are a blight on society.

It's a long story but basically this butthurt manlet black dude hated everyone at the news studio he worked at so he shot them to death live on air. He was a psychopath who hated women also

26th August 2015

where did you come from?

why do you think black men lust after other race of women so much? because their own women have the LARGEST amount of obesity out of any other racial/gender group in the country. T

I lol'd.

Ah, I remember that. I had no idea the shooter was black. Of course, they aren't going to mention race unless it's a white dude…

(checked)
don't expect race to be mentioned when it doesn't fit the narrative.

THE FIRE RISES

The kike media only reports what fits their anti-white narative

I forget when this was, one of the riots.

i don't know which altright propaganda site you get your pictures from, but in the future i'd recommend you get them from more credible sources like cnn.

There's already a webm thread.

AI: 1
Niggers: BTFO

Yep. Do a search some time for "strategically placed watermelons." If it hasn't been scrubbed from the web.

this is a nigger depreciation thread
fuck off

oh shit i remember the harry potter niggers

Anybody know where these videos came from and why they were burnt? Just curious.

sudan, nigeria, south africa etc

take your pick, that shit happens daily in those nigger infested shitholes

I'm not sure what exactly they did but I do know this type of "punishment"is used on gays in africa. prob some other stuff too.

I really cannot trigger myself by watching videos of these disgusting nigger animals.

I was actually going to ask "Is this what they do to gays?"

I think I remember someone saying they were pedos that got caught. It seems they have a sort of mob justice there.

in SA they will do this for most anything

100% dead on description of any black nation

gets my sides everytime.

Wait, if the Arabs are alright with pedos 'cause mohammad fucked a 9-year-old, but throw fags off rooftops, while the dindus like neither group, would that make the Nogs slightly better in that regard?

Fucking classic

That pic is fucking great lmao

most "pepefied" pics are pretty great.

This pleases the Astromech.

>>nigger drowns in a LAKE

Why Africa will never be able to make crossbows no matter how long they'd have to invent them. Who ever thought such animals could live within civilization, oh that's right even the Jews don't actually believe that.

top kek

fuckin lol thanks user

oh lawdy that first webm
the balls on that user
oh lawdy

Hot damn, I want to do that shit

Severely underrated. Here's a slightly different type of chimp out.

My pleasure. Every time I post that vid, the ones who haven't already seen it go bananas watching the driver trying to (hur hur) ape the sovereign citizens and failing miserably.

Holy shit, this faggot actually thinks he'd be allowed to live long enough to go to prison.

Thought the result would be better. Oh well.

I have dozens of questions and don't know where to start.

KEK

you could find a million videos of white people acting the same way if you looked at poor white areas

liveleak.com/view?i=748_1389840964

it's a poverty issue not a race issue

but hey, whatever helps you pathetic losers feel better about yourselves

how much did you get paid for this one?

Open up a wigger thread then, see the content pour in.

why did you post an actual cool nigger in this thread? tranny stomping tyrone

Sure thing, Schlomo

okay, then why do adopt black people raised in middle class white homes still do worse in school then? Why do black kids from rich homes still do poor?

*adopted

Because niggers gonna nig

Does anyone have the Elon Musk Beta moment vid?

The fat cops on segways really makes it.

That was tame as hell. This isn't a people fighting thread. This is a chimpout thread, nobody chimps out even close to the level niggers do. There is nothing wrong with fighting, and spats, not really anyways. The problem is the cowardice niggers usually portray while fighting (sucker punches, and ganging up on one displaying weakness), and the 0 to 100% escalation in a flash. Niggers a shit, and they suck at fighting most the time.

Those are some nice roads for Africa. And the segways?? lolwtf

OC

God dammit. I've seen the full video before, and now I can't find it anywhere. All I get is this twenty second bullshit. Surely somebody has the full clip.

the mind of the nigger still baffles me, take this video for instance. He's on the ground, getting the shit punched out of him and getting a nice elbow to the back of the head and he decides to tell the guy that he's gonna shoot him and kill him.

Then immediately follows with a "LETS RESET"

That was a video of two sluts fighting with some nigger named "Bobby" walking around.
Did you even try?
Nope.

wtf i hate Holla Forums now

This sounds interesting. What did he do/say?

>>>/bog/

well done schlomo, now there is a great public forum you could go to and talk about this serious white people problem (pic related)… all those white people burning down communities, gang related white violence and home invasions…. what ever can we do schlomo?.. pic related.

Niggers are just retards who are 95% show. Why do you think they spend so much money on "bling" or whatever niggerspeak they use today?

Taking the bait can be good for the newfag audience, get fuckt matey. Responding to shills isn't always a negative. I do it for free.

second video is why you never go melee. You always use a firearm.

t. former gas station clerk

these sovereign citizens types annoy the piss out of me. this is libertarianism and facebook memes gone awry. the fucking window rip is top notch though. made me giggle

If Im remembering right, the nodes didnt hit skin, just his shirt. I could be wrong though

That nigger is high as fuck on Flakka google it, and that should answer most of your questions

Do you happen to be Swedish?

It was a false flag attack to displace the finale of Mr. Robot.

Nope, but I am of mostly Scandinavian descent.

jesus christ

I remember this. Swedish media shooped the murderer into a white guy.

To be fair, Hitler was only married few days before his death. Other than that, he was quite fond of ladies, especially after becoming big in the movement.

you seem to misunderstand the purpose of this thread Holla Forums, please, you have to go back

Yea and I got it off from facebook.

Implying that the crazy women is fine without the men. The hitler video that showed everyone on the facebook so it is kinda weak redpill for the normies.

So a duplicate webm thread basically? What are you sliding, Moishe?

What the fuck happened to her facial skin color at the end? Is losing all color like that a sign of head trauma/internal bleeding?

glorious

duplicate