ethnicelebs.com/lara-trump
webb-site.com
geni.com
wikitree.com
familysearch.org
findagrave.com
wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com
findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=pv&GRid=42828599&PIpi=82861853
wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=PED&db=rudspons&id=I67813&style=TABLE
wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=PED&db=stobie&id=I26857&style=TABLE
forebears.io/surnames/sykes
tabletmag.com/scroll/186935/another-jewish-trump-wedding-for-the-books
vikinganswerlady.com/vikheight.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Croghan_Man#Life
archive.is/bTArT
archive.is/OGXRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eric is the tallest one I think, so this babby might end up being the Big Guy to Barron's direct mental connection to the fabric of the universe. Team Trump is going to be fighting fucking crime with superpowers in a decade or so, that is if there's even any crime left after Donald's terms.

I wish they had at least a dozen by now, oh well. Good wishes to the two!

Size of offspring depends on the size of the woman.
Tall women can breed tall men.

Manlets with tall women is actually degenerate as fuck.

Thanks for the dudebro science, man.

Wew. Don't worry, lads, we'll gas it one day.

That's fine, it won't even be genetically jewish, thus there's still room for redpilling.

Nb4 Jewish — she's not Jewish at all – her wedding was Jewy thanks to Kushner who hosted part of it

shill

Who cares?

False. My mother is short but I am tall.

Manlets breeding at all is degenerate as fuck, user.

Wrong, it will be a kike through and through. Judaism is passed down through the mother. I don't care how much you love Trump, with he exception of Barron, his kids are kikes and need to be eradicated like the slime they are.

Also, to the user posting pictures of Jewish women who have gotten plastic surgery on their faces, kill yourself.

Every time you spread that bullshit Jew lie that they are their own ethnos and existed for 8000yrs you give power to the Jew.

Jews are a mutt race of cult member freaks who inbred. All the sane Jewish children probably became Christian or Muslim to adapt to life. The genetic links are based on European Jews having Semitic blood, so they claimed they are a "race" now.

Reminder
It takes like 10,000 years to develop a race. Jews have only existed since about 300BC

Learn to read shill

SHE"S NOT JEWISH

Daily reminder that Lara Trump is white and not Jewish like the other 2 spouses.

I refuse to believe someone is this stupid. You're clearly JIDF.

Lara Yunaska, is a kikess

They don't have Jewish weddings for two non-jews, you fucking retards.

>The Trump family celebrated the past weekend another half-Jewish wedding, adding yet Jewish member to the rich family, the Jewish Daily Forward reports.

>Eric Trump, Donald’s 30-year-old son, married Jewish TV producer Lara Yunaska on Saturday in front of 450 people.

>Kushner, who officiated the ceremony, reportedly told Yunaska: “You are not just gaining a family you are getting 6 million Twitter followers.” Also in attendance was Trump’s first wife and mother Ivana, and his sister Ivanka, who joined the ceremony as bridesmaid with her daughter Arabella acting as flower girl, and his brother Donald Trump Jr. as best man, according to The Daily News.
jpupdates.com/2014/11/11/donald-trump-marries-son-jewish-celeb-crystal-chuppah/

Thank you.

There's no evidence that she's a Jew.

She has blonde hair and blue eyes for fucks sake.

lol Americans are fucked.

Actually Barron himself is going to be a big guy. His mom is 5'11" and as you can see in this picture at age 10 he is already taller than her without heels.

Mazel Tov, Eric!

Is this a joke post? Are you goofing around?

Not really, we don't have kings and queens. The whole Trump Dynasty is Jewish memery and bullshit. We're gonna have Trump for 8 years and then elect someone even further right.

Goddamn it

Just another kike that will need to be exterminated on the day of the rope.

Heiled for truth.

Congratulations Erich.

ethnicelebs.com/lara-trump
Birth Name: Lara Lea Yunaska

Place of Birth: Nеw Hanover, North Carolina, United States

Date of Birth: October 12, 1982

Ethnicity: Slovak (paternal grandfather), English, German, remote Swiss-German and Dutch

Lara Trump is an American journalist and associate producer. She works at the CBS television news program Inside Edition. Lara is the daughter of Linda Ann (Sykes) and Robert Luke Yunaska.

Lara is married to businessperson and philanthropist Eric Trump, who is the son of Ivana Trump (born Ivana Marie Zelníčková), a model, and Donald Trump, a businessperson, television personality, and the 45th President of the United States.

An article in the New York Post said:

The couple [Eric and Lara Trump], who have been together for six years, wed under a crystal-embellished chuppa in a ceremony officiated by Ivanka Trump’s husband, Jared Kushner.

This was interpreted by some, including the Jewish magazine Tablet, as meaning that the wedding was Jewish, and other sources therefore reported that Lara is Jewish. This is not accurate (Lara is not Jewish).

Lara’s paternal grandfather was Luke Max Yunaska (the son of Jozef/Joseph Yunaska/Junaska and Suzanna/Susan Hanko). Jozef was Slovak. Suzanna was reportedly born in Czechoslovakia and spoke Slovak, so was thus likely also of Slovak descent. Suzanna’s second husband, John Milan, was also Slovak.

Lara’s paternal grandmother Marion Jean Shealer (the daughter of Edgar George Shealer and Marion R. Plank). Edgar was the son of George Washington Shealer and Eleanora “Ella” Lucinda Kelly. Marion was the daughter of Henry Edwin Plank and Annie May Kitzmiller.

Lara’s maternal grandfather was Herman Leroy Sykes (the son of James Mordicae Sykes and Minnie Clewis/Clewes). James was the son of Chas Sikes and Margarett Emirs. Minnie was the daughter of Richard L. Clewis/Clewes and Martha Jane Oliver.

Lara’s maternal grandmother was named Dorothy Page Moore.

Sources: Genealogies of Lara Trump – webb-site.com
geni.com

Genealogy of Lara’s paternal grandfather, Luke Max Yunaska – wikitree.com

Lara’s paternal grandfather, Luke Max Yunaska, on the 1930 U.S. Census – familysearch.org
Luke Max Yunaska on the 1940 U.S. Census – familysearch.org

Obituary of Lara’s paternal grandfather, Luke Max Yunaska – findagrave.com

Obituary and genealogy of Lara’s paternal grandmother, Marion Jean (Shealer) Yunaska – findagrave.com

Genealogy of Lara’s paternal great-grandfather, Edgar George Shealer – wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com

Genealogy of Lara’s paternal great-great-grandfather, George Washington Shealer – wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com

Genealogies of Lara’s paternal great-grandmother, Marion R. Plank – familysearch.org
wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com

Photo by Debby Wong/Bigstock.com

Tagged as: Dutch, English, German, slovak, Swiss, Swiss-German

Eat shit and die, kikes.

Trips

madman March 6, 2017 at 1:06 pm

This is probably her great-grandfather’s grave:
findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=pv&GRid=42828599&PIpi=82861853

He was born with the surname “Junaska”.

Bablah, do you know which language the text on the gravestone is in (Slovak or Czech probably)? I don’t think it is Hungarian.

Most Junaskas I’ve found have been Slovaks.

Also, Suzanna/Susan Hanko was Slovak (her language is listed as such).

So if Jozef was also Slovak, I’d change to:
Slovak (paternal grandfather), English, German, distant Swiss-German

Genealogy of her great-grandfather – wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=PED&db=rudspons&id=I67813&style=TABLE

Genealogy of her great-great-grandfather – wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=PED&db=stobie&id=I26857&style=TABLE

WE ALL KNOW SHE'S A KIKE, LOOK AT HER FUCKING FACE!

Go back to /r/the_donald, you fucking neocon retard.

Lara Yunaska has a degree in Pastry Arts at French Culinary Institute

Top Kek

see

Also, I know you kikes tried to rig the search results so this wouldn't show up. Nice try, jewgle. Fuck I hate you kikes so much.

She's not Jewish her wedding reception was. This is a Jew tactic of demoralization. They always attack our females first

She's not Jewish her wedding reception was. This is a Jew tactic of demoralization. They always attack our females first

Retarded

The point wasn't whether or not she's Jewish. The point is the assertion that Jews can't have blonde hair and blue eyes. THAT is the retarded part of it.

Now you dun goofed.

KUSHNER HOSTED THE FUCKING WEDDING AND MADE IT JEWY YOU FUCKING MORON. YOU DON'T BELONG HERE. 4CHAN IS YOUR IQ

Obvious Jew/Armenoid phenotype

Forever live the Trump name

The reason they're trying to damage control the fact that Eric's wife is Jewish is because the kikes want it to look like Trump is an enemy of Israel, they don't want it to be so fucking obvious that his entire family is Jews.

Don't fall for their tricks.

FAKE NEWS

lol, nice try moishe.

She has ancestry traced back three generations, idiot.

SHE'S NOT FUCKING JEWISH YOU KIKE

Look at her fucking face, you dumb kike. She looks like a female happy merchant.

None of it proves she isn't Jewish. It just says what nations they came from, but Jews infested all of those nations to a high degree. So there's no evidence there that she isn't Jewish. But the fact she had a Jewish wedding and looks like a yid gives very good proof that she is in fact a Jew.

These kikes are embarrassing. Anyone who isn't a newfag knows that the only non-Jewish Trumps are the President and Barron, the rest are fucking skin changers.

Clearly a gentile family…

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/crew/

She has a slavic nose and face, idiot.

Suck a dick, JIDF.

LOOK AT THESE FUCKING RETARDS AND LAUGH. KUSHNER HOSTED HER WEDDING AND ADDED A LITTLE JEW THING. THAT'S NOT PROOF SHE'S JEWISH.

Jews didn't invent European names, 4chan

Do you really expect us to believe this? That Kushner made them have a Jewish wedding? Do you realize that Jews look down on gentiles and would not want them to dirty their customs.

forebears.io/surnames/sykes

And having a hebrew first or middle name doesn't mean anything besides that your parents were cucks for an abrahamic religion.
How many anons here have shit-tier bible names?

Mordicai is hebrew, but it just means the name was taken from the bible because it's not like Europe has been christian for 1500 fucking years or anything.

THEY DIDN'T HAVE A "JEWISH WEDDING". KUSHNER ADDED A LITTLE JEWISH CELEBRATION DURING THE RECEPTION BECAUSE HE HOSTED IT

YOU'RE TOO STUPID LIVE

This one isn't a kike, it's the other 2 in-laws.
Read a fucking book you niggers.

Dubs confirm. Shoo, crew.

No she really doesn't

Chuppahs are only for Jewish couples!

Stop trying to fit in, crew.

Yeah, it is. Except it's made of crystal, you fucking retard. Do you see a Priest anywhere?

She's not a kike and you don't write the fucking rules for weddings.

Now I know you're a shill

Yeah, directly behind them, crew.

Confirmed Jewish

Why couldn't Eric have waited until after Barron's birthday to make their announcement? This is the kind of thing jealous siblings do.

Here's a chuppah for you, kike.

Have another chuppah! Mazeltov!

Undeniably jewish

Who the fuck do you think you're fooling?

Where's the rabbi?

You're not fooling anyone, crew. Stop trying to fit in.

I genuinely can't tell who's jewing who anymore.

It's funny that you kikes think you can disrupt us when in reality you only make us stronger and create more memes

I'm talker than my mother, you're a retard.

Type out God.

Kusner didn't wear a yamaka at his wedding, does that mean he isn't jewish?

God, crew.

6ft here. Height is meaningless. Especially since most people were around 5'6 in the past when the white man was a warrior and not some cucked jew worshiper

Did his guests you fucking moron? A traditional Jewish wedding requires it

He's crew, so naturally, he's half-retarded to the point where he can't even spell the jew's name right.

No say that Palestine is a sovereign nation and that Israel is an illegal state.

Who the fuck says they're traditional jews? Trump's kids married yids, why are you pretending they didn't?

FUCK OFF BACK TO /R/THE_DONALD!!

Israel can suck a fart out of my ass, and so can you, crew.

BREAKING NEWS
THIS IS WHAT A CHUPPAH ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE

Is that a Jew marrying a gentile or two jews getting married? Are you going to tell me that Kushner isn't Jewish now?

lol you've been defeated kike

WTF, crew? I thought his name was Kusner?

That gigantic wart on the back of his head needs to be in a fucking museum then.

Say, "Israel is a false state and the Jewish people are a cancer."

hey man, don't be mad that you gotta get married to your dragon dildo under a kike tent for it to be official. That's your screwed up religion, not my problem.

Unlike you, I don't post what others tell me to, crew.

I don't want to starve when the happening comes and all the shorties don't need to eat as often.

t. 6' 2''

Israel is a false state and the Jewish people are a cancer
Every fucking kike should be exterminated, but Lara isn't fucking jewish, you goddamn kike.

Vikings, knights and other warriors had good access to protein and were usually 6' to 6'6" on average, lots of warrior classes were. The average person had stunted growth because agriculture meant limited access to protein versus high access to grain. Grain based diets are fucking terrible for humans.

Kike! JIDF filth!

Trump's yidlets are going in the oven.

Nice try, crew.

tabletmag.com/scroll/186935/another-jewish-trump-wedding-for-the-books

I'm done with you morons. If you willfully choose to be ignorant, then that's on you.

Who could ever wake up to something like that? That image proves Jews have no soul.

Bye, crew.

Fuck Mohammed, piss be upon him, and I hope you mudslime abrahamic fucks burn right alongside the kikes.

When you don't know who is Jewing who anymore.

You can believe "the Jewish magazine Tablet" or you can go look up her ancestry and family names in the fucking link.
She's not a goddamned jew, it's more kike bullshit trying to d&c us against Trump for when they try to remove him from office.

The kikes are advocating killing Trump's family, the only way they'd do that is from the safety of Tel-Aviv since they can't get hunted down by Secret Service there. They fucking let the floor plans of Trump tower get stolen, they let some crazed commie roam around the fucking white house grounds for 17 minutes and there was a truck bomb threat. Who the fuck do you think has a motive to separate Trump from his base?

Why don't you show some evidence of this.

I'm going to laugh so hard when the last Israeli fighter jets are knocked out of the sky by fucking Syrians and you kikes suck down a few fuel-air bombs.

Hey crew. why are you sticking around? I thought you were "done."

You didn't get my sarcasm, from what I've seen in Trump's book he has had many dealings with Jews. Perhaps he is redpill on them and as the previous picture his "Jewish" daughter is screwing with Merkel along with the rest of the family.

Maybe it's a fantasy? This is the first year Jews were not mentioned in the Holocaust letter since its beginning.

and nice "iron dome" cover story
How hard did your pilots shit themselves? Did the kike cry out one last time for shekels before getting scattered into pieces over the desert?

Trump's with us, user, he just has to play the game until we have everyone on our side. Pizzagate arrests are still progressing, media is losing their fucking mind. Look at all the shilling here over the past few weeks. We're winning and all we have to do is keep fighting.

and you know what kike? This is payback for the USS Liberty, for 9-11, and the Federal fucking Reserve among every other insult you kikes have levelled at the freedom loving peoples of the world. You've raised a generation of killers, and we won't rest until every last fucking one of you kikes are dead.
The "golem" has turned on you, and there's nothing left for you kikes except for the screaming. Enjoy what little time you have left you pathetic weaselly fucks.

Dawwwwww.

Kid is going to be a downsie

why the fuck is this pinned
why the fuck are there so many replies to this thread
why the fuck is this thread so fucking shitty

Correct my math if I'm wrong here, but wouldn't that put the date of conception sometime in mid- to late-November?

I wonder what was going on then that could have motivated this. . .

JK – Best wishes and may this child be the scourge of his family's many enemies.

Nigger.

Proof please

Barron's got one hell of an unintentional Dylann Roof costume going on, too.

kek

Will he get the snip?

Think about little boy's penises a lot, do ya?

user probably just doesn't want to see Trump's lineage unnecessarily mutilated for a vengeful kike deity. It's a valid concern.

The yarmulkas are on the inside.

Go to a museum and look at any armor they have that was actually used in fighting, that's what confirmed it for me personally. Gigantic suits for Big Guys. The show armor for manlets and princelings doesn't count, for the most part. Lots of manlets on horses riding in the back while the strong knights fought.
Certain generations in certain regions were manlets, but any nobility with access to protein were normal sized more or less.
Lots of "average heights" were done on the population at large, and knights then would be the equivalent of a football team now, selected for size and strength so the average for knights/warrior class was much taller.
vikinganswerlady.com/vikheight.shtml

Bog bodies show the Celts had some Big Guys too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Croghan_Man#Life

It's almost all due to nutrition, and you have to go to the historical record more often than the archaeological to get a clear picture.

Based croghan man ate cereal!

jesus christ, two fucking words and some punctuation and it's like you're on fire. you guys are weak as fuck.

trips of truth famalamadingdong

Right there with you, user. I asked my dad once why I was so tall, and he said, "Tall neighbors." Of course, this man also told me I was from Mars, I was actually the son of Bigfoot, and various other things which made me doubt my identity until I was old enough to know better.

(1)
Reset your IP, crew?

I got a double dose of recessive height, apparently. Both my male grandparents were tall. It probably also helps that I ate like a horse since I was a kid. My brother is a picky eater and he's a head shorter than I am.

He was a cereal-eating degenerate!

I also maxed out on height in my mid teens for some reason. Because I'm doomed to forever be a FUCKING MANLET is why.

Bogs were used by murderers to dispose of the bodies too. Lots of non-degenerates in the bogs.

6'5" is hardly a manlet.

Crew! You DID change your IP!

I know you mean well, but I've seen the tall life from afar and I can't lie to myself like that.

Hey, don't blame me that you got so shitter shattered with your last IP that you had to change it.

I know it's what happened, crew, because that's why David Brock pays you the big bucks.

Assuming you live in the US, you're in the 99.559th percentile. I'm 98.9th, and that other user is 99.952th. The only people taller are basketball players and people with gigantism.

I just wanted to be 7'0" flat. The dream is dead, so am I.

Crew, you haven't had pussy since pussy had you, and nothing is going to change that, no matter how much cuck porn you splat to.

Man, you gotta accept what you can't change about yourself, and improve what you can. You can't make yourself taller, but you can get stronger, healthier, better read.

I'm a dwarf and it repulses me, no acceptance. Not that I don't do the rest of that shit anyway, if only because of Holla Forums's giving me a cause worth not an hero'ing.

Crew, did you change your IP AGAIN? You little scamp!

You're not a manlet in height, why be one in spirit? Stand tall.

Not, imkampfy, crew. You're getting paranoid. David needs to pay you more, because you're going to need therapy.

Cool, crew. Now run along.

Mods mistakenly believing they run the board rather than service the board.

You don't spend enough time here crew, otherwise, your shilling might have worked.

I think he's broken, folks!

Yep, you're broken, crew. And if I'm imkampfy, why haven't I banned you yet?

Nah, it's not, crew. You're paranoid.

Or are you?

Because Obongo is a jewish nigger tranny-fucker traitor.

Trump is not.

Evidence is strong here.

THEM NEWBALANCE

The shill butthurt itt is strong lol.
I wonder if they're going to get their pay docked for this one. I really hope David Brock has an "accident" soon.

Ugliest fucking shoes but shit if they don't fill a gap for big guy sizes.

REMEMBER THIS DAY Holla Forums!!!

Today's the Spring Equinox.

Like I said, judging by the shill's deteriorating mental state throughout this thread, he's going to need therapy, and I don't think ol' Dave includes medical benefits as part of the deal.

Boots are a different matter; the only shoe I will wear is a Newbalance.

I wonder if it was the kike tents that triggered him.

Mods have ruined the board well over a year ago. They were likely bought off by Kushner's Project Alamo to subvert online communities into fanaticism for Trump. That's why you only see faggot-ass mainstream news happenings that are only about shitposting, rather than lots of potent discussion and self-improvement we used to have.

Well they trigger me, that's for damn sure. Look up "tent girl" on jewgle.

We all know who you are, crew. That's why we're all conspiring against you, and you're powerless to stop it.

Where the broken glass cup? she isn't kikess without it on her wedding.

He's spamming dead dogs now too because he's so "not butthurt." Check front page.
lmao

I thought I was the only one that picked up on that shit. Three separate attack attempts, like they're testing the waters for response times and shit.

Well, we drove one shill bugshit nutzo in the process.

Definitely a Jew, but I would pound town her cooch

Yeah I noticed. I'm convinced it's only shills that believe Trump is a good goyim after all the shit he's done to make Israel kvetch.

He called out finance working against the american people today, everything is weaksauce compared to the shitstorm coming. kvetching will be done.

Yeah I watched that rally. The quote I picked up on was very curious.

Maybe I'm reading too deep into it, but I felt like he was calling Israel the fuck out there.

Israel's influence is so deeply entrenched in America these days, that he can't risk a direct callout or purge. But I'm willing to bet that shit will change in the coming years, little by little.

And the World's Frog Day

He was referring to the Iran deal, if you weren't aware. Israel itself was actually spared from his budget cut.

Exactly. I'm fucking tired of people getting impatient, he's got decades of kikery to undo.

ya you sure showed him, and I recognized your banned ass from another thread where you said the same thing. As if we are defending the JIDF or something you stupid kike

This.

(at least you got trips)

If you fucks didn't reply, they would have no reason to shitpost and the thread wouldn't have X0 posts exclusively dedicated to giving them (you)s. You reply in order to """btfo""", giving the poster a backlink and $0,01; 30 minutes later they have rows of replies which causes more idiots to notice said post and add yet another backlink to that which would otherwise go unnoticed.

Shut up idiot. The meme that Eric's wife is a Jew is everywhere. It's time to fucking call them out on their "wedding theory". She's not a Jew. And her ancestor was named Mordicie which doesn't make her a Jew either.

Fake News

What a horrible rotten lie to call a good person a kike.

This is because the military budget for Israel was authorized by congress for the another 10 years, under the direction of Obama. Fucking with it now is starting another war on another front at a time when battles on other fronts are already being fought, mainly Obamacare.
Although the previous 10-year agreement is set to expire in 2018 and congress has to approve giving the kikes 4 billion every year. The time for renegotiation will possibly be in that 2018 window. but who fuckin knows. The democrats and republicans fight over who will give the jews the most money.

And is enough.

Cry me a fucking river, just report and filter them.

Your duty and that of every other chucklefuck.

>The energy necessary to refute a lie is an order of magnitude greater than to produce it.
>The jew will only tell a truth if it benefits a greater lie.
>The jew, when caught in a lie, will create a new narrative and purposefully skip a logical step to twist the narrative in his favor, then double down on the new lie and never admit to the omitted logical step even upon pain of death.
>wir mussen die juden ausrotten.

So? You can post a DNA test only to have them going "GENETIC TESTING COMPANY HAS A YID JANITOR AND IS THUS COMPROMISED, PLUS LOOK AT HER NOSE".

>The jew, when caught in a lie, will create a new narrative and purposefully skip a logical step to twist the narrative in his favor, then double down on the new lie and never admit to the omitted logical step even upon pain of death.

They do it because it's working.

Why is Holla Forums acting like total TRS/cuckchan trash? We're having such low quality threads like "asian qt waifus" and this fucking piece of shit thread that was STICKIED. We're talking about absolute inane shit like "Is Eric's wife a kike?!?!?!" (which she is, she's a Slavic Jew, look at her face) You faggots sure got upset when Kike Enoch had kike wife, so why are you so assblasted by the notion that Trump and Trump's family isn't some sort of God dynasty?

Observe his shoes. What did they meme by this?

Not that one, he betrayed his people by either laziness or degeneracy and the druids gave him back to the maiden who resides there for she brought him forth to spite man's rule. I don't this cousin of Abnoba has left either.

who cares if she's a jew lol

she's one of the based

nationalist(zionist) ones

don't purity spiral now.

No you are just weak even at 7' 0'' you wouldn't be able to hold in the face of danger, your way of conversation shows this. Improve your mind and forget piety and never show it upon the undeserving. Know that if you are white, you are alone amongest those who look like you, there is no organization to help you as there are for the lesser races, a trial by fire is our lives as it should be and has been that is why when we look back we such great things but we must also look ahead, to be ready.

Not tired of winning yet!

Oh Trumps first actually Jewish grandson

No getting around the biological materialism of modernity, eh?

Let's take it a step further and you can – in your amateur eugenics program – demarcate the inch cutoff for acceptable cock size. Is anything under 7 inches too small for your ubermensch world?

Frederick the Great was a manlet more than any leaders to the point that he surrounded his inferiors as tall "giants" as they were called, probably for his amusement. Napoleon wouldn't have done too well on Tinder at 5'6 or 5'7 as is recorded, nor Hitler who is by most accounts also considered to have been this average barefoot height of 5'7. Mussolini probably the same.

Putin, ah, it's amazing how these powerful men through history and today, are all these "degenerate manlets." If only we could just enforce a dictatorship of basketball players, our problems would be eradicated!

based jews. amirite fellow go- I mean guys?

Napoleon wasn't small for the age he lived in. Neither was Hitler.

So you saw that too

You do realize Hitler lived less than a century ago. You speak as if then that height was normal, today it's abnormal, as if evolution had a growth spurt.

Those men were average height then, they're average now. Average height statistics in the modern West are conflated with giraffe negros.

wew

Jewish or not I think the real question is why did he marry such an old ugly hag. If I were a billionaire I'd be knocking up barely legal starlets and models not some crusty old skeleton.

N-NANI!?

anime is degenerate

mcfuckingkillyourself.jpg

Yeah thats right… heh completely unintentional

sure thing shlomo anything else you want to pathologize while your at it?

Brad Williams get off this board, it isn't for you.

The idea that people were far shorter back then is a myth.

just dye your hair red and everyone will think you're irish. shit you even get a parade.

by "tall neighbours" he means your mother is a whore

Because Holla Forums has become a sycophantic fucking safe space at this point. That such a completely irrelevant thread which has nothing to do with politics got stickied says it all.
It's also oddly reminiscient of the GWB era and how neo-cons salivated over the private lives of Dubyas daughters.

MEANWHILE IN THE REAL WORLD OF POLITICS, TILLERSON MET CHINK PRESIDENT AND CHINESE TARIFFS GOT CANCELLED, YOU DUMB FUCKS

archive.is/bTArT

I've never met someone named fucking Mordecai who wasn't a kike.
And while not everyone named Herman is a kike, that name is fairly common among them as well.

Yes, everyone who doesn't like kikes and questions their influence over one of the most powerful families in the west is TRS. Nepotism and personal relationships matter just not if your Trump.
The reason this is pinned is because the mods have found the one taboo that this board(people like you) refused to discuss and they can therefore use to stir up shit with.
This
The mods are using this pinned post to fish for wrong think to mass ban.

My fucking sides

ITT: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOLOL DHRUMPFPSQHVBFF IS A JEW PUPPET AND HIS FAMILY ARE A BUNCH OF JOOOOOZZSZSZSZZZ!!!!11!!!!!1111!11!1!!!1
Literally the only shill tactic they got against him, and it doesn't even stick to the wall, is corny and lame, and it sucks. and what's more they're literally projecting their own race and their worthless garbage of a racial character and morality upon the God-Emperor's family

ayy lmao

What's up with Trump family and slavs?
If I'm not mistaken every Trump wife was slavic and now his already half-slav son has a quarter-slavic wife?
It's not like I'm against it, but it just makes you think.

But his family is a bunch of Jews.

Please stop this. Emperor worship is for Orientals.

No wonder God abandoned you useless sacks of meatbags after Rome kicked your neanderthal asses on 120AD

don't do that, even ironically

stupid JOOOOOZ

Question: why are you such a disgusting loser who shills for CREW free of charge? and why are you mentally ill with that narcissism of yours, i'll JUST assume you're an 11yr old who got his dick sucked by a 50 yr old man wearing a stupid looking cap then sliced and diced your weenie like he was some kind of ninja?
Weak argument kek
lol you're the one to talk Holla Forums shill

you really think I'll believe (((you))) are from around these parrts when you can't recognize a warhammer 40k reference?

If Trump is impeached or taken out it's going to happen around August 21 of this year when a total eclipse of the sun happens over the eastern seaboard of the US. There's a ton of astrologers on YT saying as much. Most of them are leftists so they're biased however. There is one red pilled channel Dark Star Astrology for a more balanced view. Even she predicts something big happening to him, maybe a divorce from Melania. Or perhaps he will dissolve the republic and declare himself King or some shit.

Accusing someone of being jewish without evidence should be instaban

You're not even trying shlomo.

Pathetic.

Sockpuppet detected. Aren't you tired of spamming the same shit everyday? Nobody wants to come to your crappy board kys

kill yourself kikefy

I met Lara Trump a few months ago during some event. She's about 6' as well, so I wouldn't be surprised if their child is a giant.

maybe kike back to tumblr?

i dont understand how eric can end up with such an ugly wife.

Because he's ugly as fuck himself. Like everyone in Trump's ugly ass family.

>>>Holla Forums

I'm a nationalist though, and I mostly support Trump.

Telling the truth doesn't make me a leftist.

i think eric is very attractive, from an objective standpoint. #nohomo

>>>/suicide/
Actually try, faggot.

Fucking kikes and their ctr/crew/shareblue disinfo.

They have been spreading this shill bullshit for over a year. Lara is a Slav Swiss cheese eating American.

Good comment fam

What?

archive.is/OGXRQ

Women are attracted to height.

God I'm sick of these pedo loli shits

Is that Lily Allen?

Do you think he was conceived on inauguration night?

wiccans pls

>>>/gaschamber/

posting your fetishes and religion will not help you, schlomo

congrats Eric, we know your with us.

Nah more likely xmas

Gas yourself kike.