Nintendo E3 site live

Literally JUST Zelda

e3.nintendo.com/#

Anyone else get the feeling that Nintendo will have zero surprises this year, besides "epic" Ammiibos?

Learn to check the catalog you fucking shitposter

Late by about a couple of hours

I chuckled at that Miyamoto pic though

Link Nintendo's official site instead of your shitty blog next time, faggot.

Literally the only thing I was even going to watch E3 for this year (other than the usual memes that arise from each trainwreck) was more information on the NX, but they aren't even confident enough in it to bring it to E3.

fucking disgusting

So the rest of stuff will be announced on Nintendo Direct?
Like, they have been doing since it was created?

What else do you need?

Sad how Nintendo will STILL have the best show. At least Sony/MS will be fun to laugh at.

Well, hearing information on their new console would be good, considering that the Wii U is essentially dead at this point.

They might as well have Zelda every year then, huh?

Fuck it I'll just catch the gameplay later on, I'm not waiting all that time just for another Zelda and some Amiibos.

The Draught is Real

What I primarily take from this is that the NX is gonna pretty much have no games at launch.

Or Nintendo's working on a lineup in absolute secrecy given we know absolutely nothing about it so far. Both are valid outcomes. I sincerely hope it's that there's going to be a stellar lineup given the rumors about NX being easy as absolute hell to port to, but I know better than to believe rumors just because they sound nice.

Yeah that would be pretty good

If Gen 6 is anything to go by, Sun/Moon won't be much of a real game

Zelda is the only thing they have that even has a possibility of being good at this point. As long as it's not another Skyward Sword.

Just had a thought gents.

I can see Nintendo releasing two versions of Zelda U. Think of it like Fire Emblem IF, or more importantly the oracle games. You'll buy one of the games, and you will have to use the other games amiibo to unlock the true final dungeon.
They don't even need to make the games that different. Reuse a bunch of assets and some dungeons and BAM! Suddenly Nintendrones are falling over each other to buy both games with their respective amiibos so then they can get the true final ending in both games.
An easy way to make double the profit. Maybe more with amiibos. How about each different Zelda amiibo has its own respective dungeon? We could go further and have some amiibo activate a dungeon themed after their series. Then the poor schmuck - I mean consumer - will have to buy all the amiibo in order to access all the content, all while Nintendrones defend them for doing it.

Don't forget about GF's stance on changing up the formula on pokemon games. I can't wait until I beat the league in SuMo so I can gain access to the postgame, aka battle tower v6.

Nintendrones will defend this. They will cheer. They will continue to actively encourage the death of their favorite company with a smile on their faces, a song in their hearts, and hearty amounts of clapping.

Whys it gotta be like this?

what the fuck is this video

An apology for Star Fox Zero would be nice.

He dropped his contact lense in the sand

Someone tried to outrun the radio, I'd assume.

Dude was on drugs punching the side mirrors off cars on the highway, he pulls over when he realizes he fucked up his hand.

OP is a fag

That stuff is a given, moron.

Why would they apologize for a good game?