OUR LORD HUGH MUNGUS

Hugh Mungus, AKA Rudy Pantoja II, is running for Seattle City Council and requireth the weaponization of autism and a great swelling of meme magic, so that the Rainy City of Seattle, wherein he does dwell, is overrun with a plague of pepes, which will elect him as the city's newest Council Member.

To Arms, Aux Armes, my brothers, Shadilay la mi liberta, Lord Hugh Mungus must salt mine Seattle, the Battle of Seattle has begun!

Our bond wills it, and the law allows it, we must give our pond of flesh!

Other urls found in this thread:

naokomorisawa.com/large-multi-view/magic mushroom world/1927597-2-174540/magic mushroom world.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He will be the first meme elected to office in the United States.

He'll make the Seattle City council Hugh Mungus.

THIS IS HUGH MUNGUS

4chan pls go.

He may be a meme but he's also a spic, he can run for office on the other side of border wall.

He's a Spaniard not a Spic.

He's a hugh mungus guy but not a big enough guy to be an honorary aryan.

He has nobly stood.

We should use the Spaniard.

What the fuck hahahaha. Why are women so retarded?

Hugh Mungus vs the Gender Sensei. Nice . Wish I could vote there; this is a culture war.

HUGH MUNGUS WOT

Holy fuck I think my sides would ascend into heaven if this happened, I almost want him elected more than I wanted Trump. May kek bless Hugh Mungus into office.

For all non WA fags, Seattle is pozzed Jew York.
Microjew, Bill Gates, and every other rich fag spends billions on advertising against non-shitlib opponents.
These same fucks spend even more when there's a statewide vote on something.
The end result is that Washington isn't Washington, it's Seattle State.

Hugh doesn't have a chance because of the massive concentration of poz.

I think if we've learned anything over these past few years it's that memes are stronger than reality. Just meme harder.

Just need to tell all the other candidates to just walk away. Walk away.

>Trump

Movie Stars are not memes.

Trump was running before he was memed.

Ok, here's the madness mushroom tactic that will appeal to the shitlibs in See-too-little.

naokomorisawa.com/large-multi-view/magic mushroom world/1927597-2-174540/magic mushroom world.html

We get Rudy to buy this horrible mushroom painting for $3000 dollars, then we hit the feelz with the slogan:

Top: "We need Mungus the Fungus, because the rot is too hot."
Bottom: "Vote Mungus AKA Rudy for City Council Position 8, Change is our strength."

Hey Shlomo, just because Rockefeller died doesn't mean you can all crawl out of banks and race to outjew him.