MORE SPACEYED

Kevin Spacey made the set of Netflix's "House of Cards" into a "toxic" work environment through a pattern of sexual harassment, eight people who currently work on the show or worked on it in the past tell CNN. One former employee told CNN that Spacey sexually assaulted him.

On Thursday, that publicist – Staci Wolf – said she and Creative Artists Agency were parting ways with the actor.
Production of Season 6 of the series was shut down this week. Netflix and the production company Media Rights Capital issued a joint statement Tuesday to say that they are reviewing the "situation and to address any concerns of our cast and crew." Spacey is also one of the show's executive producers.
The former production assistant who spoke with CNN said Spacey sexually assaulted him one afternoon when the assistant was assigned to drive to an offsite location to pick up Spacey and bring him to the "House of Cards" set, which is located about 30 miles outside of Baltimore

"I was in a state of shock," he said. "He was a man in a very powerful position on the show and I was someone very low on the totem pole and on the food chain there."
The production assistant asked that what happened next in the car not be described, for fear that it would identify him.
Once they had arrived on set, the production assistant says he helped the actor take his belongings from the car to Spacey's trailer on set. While the two men were in the trailer, the production assistant says, Spacey cornered him, blocked his exit and made inappropriate contact with him.
"I told him, 'I don't think I'm ok with this, I don't think I'm comfortable with this,'" the production assistant said. That's when the actor became "visibly flustered," fled the trailer, got in his car and left for the remainder of the day, according to the production assistant.
The production assistant did not report the incident to any managers of the series or the police, but he did tell a coworker at the time. CNN has spoken to the coworker to corroborate the production assistant's story.

lol blood in the water and the lawsuits are circling in

alpha faggots are clearly more of a threat than straight white males.

The real kicker here is that the "production manager" seems to have been set-up for the encounter. Nice production.

ask yourself why the gay mafia would let this fag be outed/not be covering it up.

With the failing of the box office, the whole Moloch worshipping cult seems to be in a civil war. My guess is the Weinstein-side is striking back against the Spacey-side, so all the fags and kikes are going to start outing each others’ secrets.

So how does that prevent you from beating the shit out of him? Life isn't an RPG where people have levels and stats.

Exactly this, Hollywood is just ousting some "bad apples", misdirecting the heat away from the real perpetrators to petty bs like comments and some touching.

Then Hollywood can come out and say to the goyim, look how good we are now! Buy our movies again! While they rape and murder yet another 5 year old 10 minutes later in their dungeon.

Do you really think he wasn't into it?

Stop blaming the jews for everything, this was clearly a case of the gays. It's always been known that they are pederasts and rapists that should be institutionalised for their mentally illness.

He has a point. All faggots are pedophiles.

more like """white""" people

"""White""" (((people)))

But there are a lot of people who had no idea this kind of stuff happens or such prominent people were involved, even if they are expendable to the higher ups. It doesn't make any sense that they'd allow this to be exposed at all. All it's doing is waking up the people they rely on to be asleep. It seems like when a serial killer wants to be caught.

I thought the same after reading OP's green text. I don't care in what position somebody is, how much money he has or how powerful his friends are - if somebody touches my junk he gets the fist!

It's a limited hangout. They'll name a bunch of old (((white))) guys and shabbos goyim (not much will happen to them). Notice how most of the victims mentioned are adults, but there has been some talk of 14yo kids several decades ago. The hypnotic effect here is the minimizing and dilution of the child sex angle.

So now "sex crimes in Hollywood" means persistent unwelcome advances against adults instead of Hollywood Jews fucking kids. It is being reframed for the masses as basically bad game gone too far.

You are watching the Pedowood meme getting overwritten in real time. My guess is that this is a carefully planned response to pizzagate, cooked up by Tavistock.

nobody with a brain is gonna see it that way.

No, this is the kikes getting killed by their own golem. Happens every time they take power because fundamentally their way of doing things causes their own destruction. This is why they have been expelled from every country they’ve been in.

How so? What repercussions are kikes feeling from this? All the blame is being shifted to men in general and the public considers then to be white.

What? Give some examples of them causing their own destruction outside of weimar Germany. If it "happens every time" they wouldn't have a number of holidays celebrating their mass slaughter of gentiles. Stay delusional though, I'm sure it makes you much more comfortable than reality.

And then snuck back in and wormed their way into power.

They don't see pedowood full stop. user is right and the same thing is happening with the UK government that is full of pedos, suddenly they are super concerned about "harassment" and all the cases are focused on older women with no real rape or abuse being involved. user is right but imo he missed a key point, these claims are going to come out as made up lies and it will discredit the pedo angle in the process.

Hope you guys are right. But look at the timing and some of the "victims". They are also mixing in casting-couch sex from big actresses, all as an attempt to muddy the waters. "Hollywood sex scandal? Like those actresses who fucked to get roles?". Again, this is dilution. The real issue is actual Pedowood and how this ties to the Western pedocracy. But for the average sheeple Hollywood sex scandals will come to mean awkward old (((White))) guys getting handsy with entitled starlets who knew what they were getting into. Classic reframing.

That's why I said "for the masses".

I also find it odd that the NeoGAF owner got outed as a "sex pest" recently. I think they are having a big run on the issue in an attempt to cause intentional exhaustion of the topic. They want to burn everyone out. This is where Feldman plays his role, constantly edging the eager fans and never delivering anything of worth.

The actual kikes are going to jail.

Well no, the left is bitching now that there aren’t any proper white men being accused. And what, you want us to protect the kikes and a faggot from going to jail? Save their careers? #standwithHarv? You’re that dumb MGTOW sperg aren’t you?

Read a history book. Every country they’ve been in expelled them. England, Spain, Germany…

And they seem to come back with a vengeance. Maybe this time, in America will be the last.

Just like Epstein "went to jail"?

Like who? You'll see some low level people get punished for "harassing" grown women and in the process the pedowood narrative will be destroyed. Like I said I think a lot of these claims will be outed as lies and used to discredit any future criticism of pedowood.

It's jews user.

No, I'm just pointing out why I thin this is a limited hangout. Explain why the pedo government in the UK is running the exact same playbook as pedowood right now. It's no coincidence, this is some sort of strategy.

And now they fully control two of nations (not sure about Spain). It clearly wasn't "their destruction" was it?

It's almost like we live in a GTA video game.

Fisting the guy will probably just turn him on even more, user.

Weinstein isn’t low level you retarded MGTOW faggot.

He absolutely is low level in the grand scheme of things too, there are a thousand eager and willing kikes ready to replace him. You just don't get it, vid semi related. You are too busy focusing on a single tree to see the whole forest, you focus on weinstein because it is a well known jew being named as a "harasser" (whatever that means) and you happily abandon any other ideals you may hold to chase this one jew. It's like how Holla Forums abandoned all of their ideals for trump, it is retarded and short sighted.

What?

you fags are boring

god, there's more of it?

nazi homophobes ruining another career
fuck trump

yes

What fucking ideals? No ideals have been abandoned. Are you shitting your pants because you care about ‘listen and believe’ being applied to kikes? Fuck them. Stepping up to help them is cuckoldry, like when the lolbergs #StoodWithBahar. The lesson of the last five years is do NOT protect these fucking people ever. Let them die.

NOOOO

this guy is making sense

this shit is why you dumbasses lose every fucking time.

I don't see how you need to abandon your ideals to do what's most beneficial in the current moment. Electing Trump was a step in the right direction for anyone not a shitskin looking for gibs. Seeing these kikes and people in kikewood get assblasted by their own shenanigans is pretty nice. Why would anyone side with the kikes when they would be the last ones doing the same for you, they're the fuckers who made feminism a thing in the first place.

Why?

I dislike the idea of listen and believe full stop and you probably feel clever trying to force that onto people that you personally dislike but how are you going to feel when it is being applied to you? That isn't even the issue anyway, the point is that this is a limited hangout that will be used to discredit the pedo allegations and make people assume that the abuse going on in pedowood is just a bunch of sleazy "white" men groping grown women.

So I should just ignore that this is obviously a psy op? What kind of retarded shit is that? I may not be able to actually do anything about it but I'm going to call it out for what it is rather than going along with this bullshit and deluding myself into thinking I am fighting against jews despite them being the ones pushing this story. Truth is more important than what you consider to be politically correct.

I'd rather die Aryan than live as a spiritual jew. You may enjoy Talmudism 2.0 aka nu/pol/ but I don't.

This is the problem, you are focusing on the "current moment" without taking time to look at how these events will unfold. You are destined (and deserve) to be manipulated with this attitude.

It's not about siding with anybody or getting one over on the jews, it's about looking at the situation objectively and seeing why it is being pushed. How are you getting one over on them when they are pushing this story hard in their media? You are just being manipulated.

What a gay

I doubt it. What do pedowood have to gain on me not whiteknighting kikes and faggots? I know I should have voted for Hillary and that's how true Holla Forumsacks such as yourself stand for your ideals but that buffoon Trump tricked me and got the kikes into power overnight.

yes, you will die at this rate.

Then kill yourself, you cuck. The ends always justify the means, always have and always will.

If you are pointing out that most of these people are jewish and using it as an entry point into pedowood then you aren't really falling for the psyop.

What they have to gain imo is
1.taking heat away from the pedowood allegations and replacing them with this weak "harassment" narrative that is given a hundred times more attention and will eventually turn out to be mostly false allegations defanging any future pedowood claims
2.Pushing this "listen and believe" attitude that has the end result of any man having his life ruined by a jealous or angry woman much more possible

Just look at all the attention it is getting in mainstream media, do you think that would be happening if there was any real threat here? It's manufactured controversy aimed at shifting public opinion and burying pedowood, judging from the UK government pulling this shit too I would say the main goal is burying pedo allegations.

We all will. At least I can die knowing I didn't cuck out for carefully crafted hangouts made to stroke my ego.

What a tard.

OK. What are "the ends" here?

People need to push for jews and pedos to be executed on spot, so go on twitter and reddit guys and meme that shit up and people will actually believe it

Where did I say that?

If people do nothing but watch, like most people are doing anyway, the kikes are gonna go under and it's gonna happen regardless.
The only alternative to that is trying to pull jew ass out of the rapeywood fire.

The complete destruction of the judaic international elite that is currently in power. Hollywood is one of their main venues of cultural domination, as such it must be destroyed.

Who is talking about jews here though? It's being pushed as white men, jews aren't being blamed. It's been "about to habben" for decades according to people like you and the situation just continues to get worse. What are you basing your "any minute now" attitude on? Last time I checked jews still control your currency, media and military and I don't see anybody doing anything about that.

By what means? Take me through it step by step and explain how you will accomplish each step.

Weinstein's a jew
Hoffman
pretty sure Affleck is crypto

both weinsteins actually. his brother Bawb is being hit now too.

This man is a kike.

By any means. Due to the US government being permanently pozzed and their ownership of the media we don't have any good vector of attack. That means we have to take any opportunities that show themselves and help them screw themselves over. Hollywood going full believer feminist would definitively cause a lot of harm so that's a net positive thing.

nothing is permanent.

The government itself is not but there's no saving it.

IT ALWAYS STILL COULD YOU DAFT NIGGER.

Saving Weinstein doesn’t change that. You dumb fucking lolbergs who believe in some ‘muh freedoms’ pact. That isn’t how the world works. All we would be doing is saying kikes like Weinstein would do it. He won’t return the favor to you. We went through this exact shit with Bahar Mustafa. You fucking dumb bastards never learn.

You are a cuckold. You want to help Weinstein when he wants to destroy you.

What is your point? Most people don't even recognise obvious jews are jewish. They completely overlook the racial element.

It is better to die out than to embrace the variety of white trash supremacy you find on nu/pol/. It's a bunch of defective spergs pretending to be supermen and talking like rabbis about how superior they are to everybody else. They are basically kikes.

Why are they pushing for it then? Do you see the problem there? Your vector of attack is teaching normal people about jewish influence and the ongoing white genocide, not playing into the jewish crafted narrative.

I didn't suggest "saving" him. You couldn't if you wanted too, he is one of the sacrificial lambs chosen for this psyop.

You totally missed the point I was making here.

I never said it was. It works with a small group of elites manipulating gullible goy like you into pushing the world into the direction they want.

Just acknowledging these manufactured narratives in any legitimate manner is all that is needed to breathe life into them. You should be pointing out he is jewish but you should also be pointing out that this whole "harassment" stuff is garbage and pedowood is the real issue.

Another manufactured controversy.

Lol, irony.

Lolwut?