Japan

Why did Japan forget how to make good games during the last 15 years?

because they fell for the western publisher-funded gaming media propaganda about how "Japan is so out of touch!" hook, line and sinker.

some of them either made their game more western, trying to appeal to people who would never buy from them in the first place while others just made them needlessly whacky which appeals to no one.

Because they havent made VR waifus

Jap kiddies aren't hardcore anymore

blame Infune and the west

Why do weebs think Japan is based, is it because they don't censor sex even though they censor violent scenes? Or was it the time they "BTFO'd" the UN even though the UN means nothing? They might be the least cucked country of the G8 but they're still a shitty country.

VNs are shit (they aren't games, just because Mark the shitty Jewish BO said they are, they're not because Mark is a casual of the highest degree), your little Vita weeb "games" are shit, you're learning a dying language to play shitty games for the lowest common denominator, kill yourself.

you serious OP

Are we being raided? This and the "hurr tell me how to tell my friend not to buy undertale durr" thread are awfully similar.

They're not fucking eachother and will need to ramp up immigration within the decade. That's pretty cucked.

Why did America forget how to make good games during the last 15 years?

Why did Holla Forums forget how to check em?

A meh western game is gold compared to modern j-trash.

There's a number of reasons why the japanese video game industry is in decline in terms of quality, but the thread already went to shit.
We'll discuss this another thread.

Faggot

Impressive, but how do I know you are telling the truth?

Sorry but you're a joke. Dark Souls is barely a 6, I'll give you that. No classic though.

Why did OP forget how to make good threads?

Holla Forums's retardation in full force. I don't even need to go into GBA to completely trash this shit.

Too much boring anime tropes and canned safe fanservice.

They abandoned that unique and imaginative style of the 80s and 90s. Also Asians are very formulaic people so not being tripped up constantly by hardware constraints that force them to redesign and reconsider, they make very boring and safe creative descensions instead of taking risks.

Incredible insight, bud.

I'd say it's the other way around, though they're all turds.

Fuck off, idiot.

Old generation of game designers died out, and the samurai spirit died along with them.

You're blasted to boot. Kek

Retards will destroy their own arguments. Your shitposting is pathetic.

From what I've heard real gaming was killed by mobile shit because japs don't have the time for serious stuff also they're devs can't into PC market.
On the other hand I keep hearing about Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Dragons Dogma, MGSV, Splatoon, Mario Maker and some others described with the highest praise and copied (DS is like a genre at this point) so they're still in the game I guess… A lot of the indie stuff is also quite often weeb inspired if not a blatant copy but they hardly make independent hipster games like that so it might be their biggest weakness in the age of youtube and twitch.

Few quakes here and there and people only have their phones left. Excellent time to switch to mobile scam industry.