Nintendo confirms E3 Treehouse Schedule

B-BUT ITS JUST ZELDA!

Its what's to be expected honestly, but I find it funny that some faggots legitimately thought it was going to be only Zelda.

nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-shares-details-on-its-e3-2016-streaming-plans-multiple-games-included/

archive.is/YvUyA

I'm GONNA CUM

It technically still is. They're not showing ANYTHING we didn't know about already, but the Zelda stuff will all be new. Everything else will have already been said in the last 2 Directs.

From what I understand, they'll be showing new gameplay footage from Sun/Moon too though, with the Pokemon GO announcement kicking off the second day. The others I'm sure will just be fancy new trailers though.

Jesus, i can only handle so much excitement per day.
Slow down with all these hot super innovative and interesting titles.

So basically Nintendo will be "eh". Not bad, not good.

At least we still get to look forward to Sony and MS shitting the bed. They somehow get shittier and shittier every year.

Never said it was world-igniting stuff. But honestly, its Nintendo. Not like you can ever expect that minus the occasional gem.

Game Freak will probably put both videos on their channel a day early because they have a random as fuck trailer release schedule for that stuff thus far.

But I digress, this is shaping up to be one of the worst E3's for Nintendo. And I thought they couldn't possibly do worse then last year.

Nintendo was the only thing I ever looked forward to watching with Holla Forums, now it's all despair

When i see the words "Nintendo" and "Treehouse" together my stomach starts twisting in knots.

Everybody's already played Monster Hunter X. Where have you been?

Honestly, if we get a Rhythm Heaven Megamix release date, I'll be happy considering its really the only thing that's got my dick hard that's coming from them.

Pretty much.

So the same rehashed Nintendo shit?

You were expecting something more? Its Nintendo.

I used to think you guys spouting 'rehash rehash rehash' was a meme buzzword, but then I realized they really are releasing the same games but with more polish every time (Like (((New))) Super Mario Bros., LTTP but in 3D, re-releases from one gen ago)

This must be what it feels like when a normalfag realizes those people saying Bush did 9/11 weren't joking

Splatoon was the last game I can recall in which Nintendo did something different.

Like Nintendo always does, they had to resolve with safe-zone by making more remake/rehash/3D'ed to their popular franchise so normalfags at least buys already failured game console. They did decent job with DS and 3DS on there.

Monster Hunter games are rehashed trash for autists that enjoy doing menial things over and over with the occasional bloated boss breaking up the repetition.

sounds like someone couldnt git gud

WOOOOW

k

And yet you'll turn around and meme about how great From Shitware is, who rehashes even worse. Fuck off.

So Treehouse's localisations are shit, but this is the year to see if their presentations of games can still be comfy.
I'm cautiously optimistic.

Noone mentioned from software, getting awfully defense here fanboy

I have never played a Souls game and never intend to.

Because Nintendo told us so? And they are themselves disproving it?
Stop being a Nintenyearold
Still this is decent news

So yeah, it's still just fucking Zelda since it will be the only new thing seen at the event

fucking why fucking not, fuck

They didnt you idiot, they said it would be the only game on the floor, meaning the only one you could play.
People have been saying since day one all the hysterics were retarded, but the hystericals just ignored it for the 30 year old "nintendo is dead" meme

See

Whoa buddy thanks for proving my point, because all the rest was already known
It looks more that you are the hysteric Nintentoddler than the NeoGaf Squad
Come on, Nintendo being dead for 30 years is a joke, Nintendo being creatively dead is not so much, though they have been giving nice stuff recently, shame they are bad at supporting their main console since the early Wii days

The games are way overrated, but demons souls and dark souls 1 are pretty solid games.

OP, that's pretty much the same thing.

zelda should of be releases but then they wouldn't have anything to flagship NX but again it probably be like TP and have a wii u version as well

Pokemon sun and moon might be decent

Monster generations seems like the usual with more on combat styles and stuff probably be nice

DQ haven't really cared for these games for a while. I still have a deep hatred for Dragon ball same face hair shit the mechanics and gameplay themselves are fine but the style needs to change

pokemon Go seen the tester stuff looks fucking stupid as shit.

moblie animal crossing and Waifu emblem. eh animal crossing on the phone might be decent but can already see the microtransactions
FE i can see something along the lines of The Brave frontier, summonerwars, puzzle and dragons etc type games

but any thing is touched by treehouse its pretty much dead before release.

That's not me, nigger.

Yes I find it hard to understand myself sometimes these days almost becoming incoherent

You know you cant just say that and expect it to work, right? You actually have to have a point which is then corroborated. You said nintendo said "we are only bringing zelda to e3, which definitely means we will show nothing else during our streams" when they actually said "the show floor will be dedicated to zelda"

Overreacting trash, you are the reason we cant have any civil discussion on Holla Forums.

You must be a millenial, because anyone whos been around long enough knows that market anylists have been predicting nintendo's death for three decades. at first they expected nintendo to fail entirely because "video games are dead" then they expected them to fail because "sega will destroy them" then "sony will destroy them" then "microsoft will destroy them" "the wii doesnt have the 3rd party support to survive" then after the wii it was "nintendo's profit bubble is about to burst, and they will close their doors when it happens" then with the wiiu it was "well nintendo has had their worst year, looks like the billions in cash theyve saved up from the 80s cant help them now, nintendo is gone by 2015" Then "fire emblem fates was censored in america?! nintendo is fucking doomed, nobody will buy this" and finally "nintendo isnt going to let us play a game i imagined they would have on the show floor? DEAD"

makes you idiots genuinely sound like kotaku

the dlc for DaS2 is great too.

no, the uproar was because everyone just assumed that the only game nintendo was going to show was zelda, being the only game on the floor is totally different, nintendo almost did that with twilight princess years back, there was a small corner for pikmin, i think, and everything else was for zelda. Its not that big a deal that a company who doesnt even do press conferences anymore doesnt do one this year, and its not that big a deal that the only game you can play during their event is the only one anybody wants, especially since the other games will likely be available at 3rd party booths.

where the fuck have you been?
Zelda IS on both wiiu and nx

Agreed, but its not too late to change things, there are ways to make it more interesting, pretty shocking they didnt think of them though.

Nintendo is a joke

Oh joy, another of those. Just what I was wanting. Another of those. Again.

Either you can shitpost with him and you'll both be messy, or you can try and understand what's grinding his gears.

Nintendo only really started doing rehashes in recent years, but they've been accused of it ever since the N64. Never mind that Mario 64 and Mario Galaxy are worlds apart from each other, as are Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess and Wind Waker. New Super Mario Bros marked when they really started doing actual rehashes as if they knew what they were doing.

The more clueless they get, though, the more they rehash existing titles and hoping it will work.

I know I'm the only person on Earth that wants this but I hope they give SOME update on that shit.

Man, I don't care about a single one of those outside of Zelda, and I'm extremely suspicious of Zelda after SS.

What a fucking joke that's gonna be.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the new mario bros series start because they had heard requests for a more traditional mario?

I liked ss' sword fighting, its a shame it was so padded with meaningless bullshit. If they could just make zelda u with about as much story bullshit as the oracle games or ALTTP then it would be fine.

The sword shit was half of what turned me off, really, since it would misread inputs every now and then and they made all the enemies into "please slash vertically/horizontally when we signal for you to slash in that specific direction."

Yes, the DS NSMB was quite solid. However, the Wii one was more of a port to expirement with co-op sidescrolling Mario iirc.

Wii U/NSMB2 was full on JFMSU tier.

Holy fucking projection

I quite liked it, its what they wanted to do with TP on the wii, but so much better. My one complaint about all the zelda game in general is that enemies are not agressive enough. I hope zelda u makes enemiez ruthless.

I'm still upset they didn't reveal the NX

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?

Handheld system that can hook up to a TV and which has a supplemental computing device to get rad graphics, and it uses a unifying account system so you buy a game once and you own it forever. NX is the name of the operating system, like iOS, and like iOS when you upgrade your phone/tablet to a slightly higher specc'd version you don't have to buy shit over again like consoles have been doing since forever. It's the end of "generations" and the beginning of incremental system updates on a unified platform.

It's you, user. We all are the NX. Iwata didn't die he merely ascended so that he may bring us all with him when the time is right.

I figured it was a handheld, makes sense considering nintendo can't really get away with making underpowered consoles when android hardware is killing them in both power and how cheap the cost is. Any idea if they're gonna make PC games as well? or are they just making games for smart phgones

The point is that Zelda's the only playable game on the show floor.

Also the NX not being at E3 isn't exactly a good sign.

We can only dream
Mario Maker for PC would be pretty cool though.

well, there is this.

they announced a release date for March 2017, they also said they'd delay it to have a more robust launch line up

That's probably just miiverse and other things. Miiverse on PC is nice because you just hop around the different regions.