Anybody knows some good old hack and slash games for PC? Something with enjoyable bossfights...

Anybody knows some good old hack and slash games for PC? Something with enjoyable bossfights, like Transformers Devastation.

Devil May Cry 4: SE

Already played the DmC games, but thanks.

You know that that's used to refer to the "fuck you" reboot piece of trash game right?

Metal Gear Rising is good.

Ninja Gaiden Yaiba is so-so. Better on PC than on console anyway.

Castlevania Lords of Shadow is a God of War clone. Hacking slashing action with platforming too.

Blades of Time is a B game but it's an enjoyable B game.

Dragon Quest Heroes is a musuo game, but it's not worth it at the price.

Akiba Strip is about getting animu girls naked while beating up zombies.

Senran Kagura just came on steam.

Killer is Dead is more style over substance, but it can still be pretty fun.

Most of the good ones aren't on PC. In fact Ninja Gaiden II which is THE best hack 'n' slash is an X360 exclusive, unless you can emulate that…

I implore you to cause suction.

Uncharted style "climb a linear set of ledges and make guaranteed jumps" is not platforming.

This. It isn't just an excuse for titty ninjas, the gameplay is actually pretty good.

One of the absolute worst modern design decisions. Fuck Assassins Creed for popularizing it. It's the sort of thing that could only come from someone who doesn't actually understand what makes video games so great.

The one thing I'll never get is how they've done it reasonably well in Prince of Persia but in Assassins Creed it's godawful garbage

What gets me is that LoS does have actual platforming, but it's in maybe two levels, and that's it.

Fairy Bloom Freesia

Grim Dawn is pretty good.

DMC3/4
MGR
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Onechanbara (in 1 hour)
Pretty much any of the Dynasty Warriors games

Senran Kagura's a pretty good game.

this dialogue is 10/10 anime schlock

go and fuck yourself

This

Well, Tomb Raider (not the reboot) did first, but that doesn't mean AC post-revelations is good.

oh boy here we go

Thanks for reminding me to check on the progress of Xenia.

no u go fuck urself

Rune, fam

PC, unreal engine, viking manliness

Those screenshots make my eyes hurt. Downscale that shit nigga.

Those character models make my head hurt. You really get off to that shit?

Hack and slash is a pretty poorly defined term but I think Die by the Sword and Severance Blade of Darkness could be what you want.

shitran guy pls go

Trips, I didn't have GeDoSaTo until recently, so you're going to have to suffer through this.