Making Canada Great Again For Real

If you want to make a real difference in Canada you must think long-term. No myopic bullshit, no lesser of three evils, you need to help parties and candidates grow that are going to seriously put Holla Forums ideals into action. For this you will need to show interest in the various parties, message them, and maybe throw a few shekels at them. It is not very difficult and if you have the time to shitpost on Holla Forums you have the time go look into these parties and establish contact with them.

To begin with, familiarize yourself with every registered party on here: elections.ca/content.aspx?section=pol&dir=par&document=index&lang=e

The currently registered parties for Canada are:

• Alliance of the North (Pro-White, but only Frenchfags)
• Animal Protection Party of Canada
• Bloc Québécois
• Christian Heritage Party of Canada (Pro-Christian, will start a war with Islam)
• Communist Party of Canada
• Conservative Party of Canada
• Green Party of Canada
• Liberal Party of Canada
• Libertarian Party of Canada (Pro-Privacy, will wage a war on the NSA)
• Marijuana Party
• Marxist-Leninist Party of Canada
• National Advancement Party of Canada (Pro-White, caters to English and French, the true Holla Forums party of Canada)
• New Democratic Party
• Pirate Party of Canada (Pro-Privacy, the Holla Forums party of Canada, but severely cucked after being subverted and told me they don't want my vote and that I'm racist)
• Progressive Canadian Party
• Rhinoceros Party (Joke Party, for those who think democracy is a joke)

The parties I have put in bold are the parties that we should prioritize for interest & subversion. In particular the NAP is the true embodiment of Holla Forums values and as such should be the first party for you to look into and reach out. Sign up for their mailing list and send them an email and comment on their platform sites where possible and find their videos on youtube and comment there too. Become a candidate for them, so people in your riding can vote for the party, by voting for you. If you want to understand how to become a candidate for a political party in Canada, the Rhinoceros party explains it well on their pages, so take a look at them ( eatgoogle.com/en/contact-us/be-candidate/ ).

These parties need your interest. A lot of them are desperate for any attention and WILL write you back if you mail them. They will talk to you about what they stand for and they will tell you how to get on board with helping them. Even if you are not Canadian, although you won't be able to join these parties, you can and should still write them and push them to adopt Holla Forums-tier stances on issues that matter to us like immigration.

Every party on here we must in particular confront them about their immigration policies, even the ones not in bold. We must do this because we want immigration to become the #1 issue for Canadians. We must email every single party on here and try our best to make them rethink and change their policies on immigration, using any angle or tactic we can think of.

We will change the political landscape of Canada in this way. Don't bother talking about how there's supposedly no parties out there that represent us and we "need to create a party" because the NAP already exists and you just need to join them and add your voice. It is not as hard or as depressing as you may think, a lot is already in place, we just need to stop being apathetic and acting like our only choices are the Bloc Quebefrogs, the Greeniggers, the NDPussies, the Cuckservatives, and Libshits. Even the big 5 parties however you should feel free to try and subvert. Remember that there was once a time when all parties in America and Canada, across the whole board, supported stuff that was "racist" by today's standards. We must and can shift the entire political spectrum to the right.

I have personally established contact with most of the parties on this list starting about a year ago and continue to work to subvert them. I believe my efforts as a lone Holla Forumsack have already done much good as I have changed minds already and got them to make changes to their platforms and their sites. Only that stupid Pirate Party is an irredeemably cucked pile of shit that won't listen to me, you guys should see the emails I got from them… oh boy were they ever butthurt.

Other urls found in this thread:

libertarian.ca/platform
chp.ca/commentary/the-good-the-bad-and-the-compromised-the-conservative-leadership-race
ca.linkedin.com/in/sharjeel-abdur-b312b76
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.alliancedunord.ca/adnfr.html&edit-text=
chp.ca/commentary/the-frog-that-wouldnt-boil/
youtube.com/watch?v=o49cGq9UUBY
cv.fr.yuku.com/topic/3941/The-Frog-That-Wouldnt-Boil
nationaladvancementparty.ca/about-our-policies/na-immigration-and-refugee-policy/
nationaladvancementparty.ca/become-a-member/
elections.ca/content.aspx?section=pol&dir=par&document=index&lang=e#demadv
cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pub/tp/ic75-2r8/
elections.ca/content.aspx?section=pol&dir=lim&document=index&lang=e.
elections.ca/home.aspx
elections.ca/content.aspx?section=pol&document=index&dir=can/bck&lang=e
nationaladvancementparty.ca/volunteer/
cpcml.ca/
8ch.pl/4chon/res/114780.html#q114851
kiwifarms.net/threads/smiley-and-fringechan.4428/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ella_Schuler
goodreads.com/book/show/213068.Enochian_Magic
susanschueler.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=DjMQNAPT7kU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schuyler_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schuyler_(name)
marijuanaparty.ca/article.php3?id_article=6
nationaladvancement.ca/calgary-by-elections/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Many of these parties have less than a hundred people supporting them btw. If the NAP were to gain just a thousand Holla Forumsacks and ensuring they have a candidate in every riding that would make a huge difference. The Green Party of Canada is small and has never had more than about 1% of all votes in Canada but even so, they forced the media to realize Canadians care about environmental issues, and forced all the mainstream parties to change their policies regarding the environment or at least produce more rhetoric concerning the environment because they all felt threatened by the rise of the Green Party. If we can get the NAP to grow enough to be in the consciousness of every Canadian like the Green Party, it will cause a huge stir in the politics of Canada.

Backing Mad Max personally. NAP may have a nice platform but I'd prefer IRL results over waiting for Hitler.

For those interested in subverting the Libertarian party (a good target, as they actually already have candidates in most ridings, and are probably the second biggest party after Greens) read through this page and leave your comment there: libertarian.ca/platform

Also sign up for them and email them.

I'm currently trying to challenge their assertions that immigration is of benefit to anyone but the immigrant and that immigration somehow helps the economy. I want to get to admit it doesn't; and hopefully close the borders. I am sidestepping the race question for now by making it about immigration in general. We'll get them redpilled on race later, first they need to realize immigration isn't beneficial economically.

Same Here.

Max Max is the less worst option by far and he actually has a chance of winning.

Your kind of thinking isn't going to get us anywhere. At LEAST email them? Talk about them? Raise awareness? These are things you can do while also shilling for your preferred cuckservative and being a member of their party. Mad Max will be the death of the white race, he's no Trump, he's more of a Bush. Would you have voted for Bush? I hope not.

You will get IRL results if you can get the NAP to be as popular as the Green Party. You don't think the Green Party has any sway, even while being just 1%? You're wrong then.

Lesser of two evils is letting the left slide everything further to the left. This has been ongoing for a hundred years now.

The cuckservative party is an irredeemable pile of shit and you're just legitimizing them. You're on Holla Forums and you still want to support them? Why? When you vote for a small party, the actual truth is, your vote matters way more than when you vote for a big party. A single vote for a small party counts for far more than just another vote thrown in with the normie hoards that vote for the big parties.

Daily reminder the pirate party guy of Germany raped and killed a man and the one from Iceland was using this party to rebrand the muzzie invasion. Most of them probably don't know shit about piracy other than DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO.

[email protected]/* */

Email them and post the responses you get itt.

If Trump is derided as a white supremacist in America for civic nationalism, how the fuck would an explicitly "pro-white" party win in Canada

Fucking idiots. Push the envelope, don't try to tear it open

I'm going to buy an ad on Holla Forums maybe for the NAP.

It's not about winning, it's about getting into the public consciousness, and shifting the whole political spectrum as a result; just like the Green Party has done while only having about 1% of votes.

…and again, you don't have to limit yourself to being active in one party, you can go ahead and email every single party on here.

Environmentalism is much less controversial than the issue at hand

We're annexing Canada and Greenland though.

Keep on dreaming your pipe dream and achieving nothing in reality, idiot.

Your point? …and as far as I'm concerned, environmentalism is very controversial, because I've had many people get very upset at me for espousing hard-line pro-environment stances before. They accuse me of misanthropy and get all mad when I shit on their humanitarianism and egalitarianism. You should try being a radical green or anarchoprimitivist. That said, at least I won't get thrown in jail like for denying the holocaust, or speaking out against non-white immigration.

Good but in the meanwhile we need to form groups that will become natural allies of the liberators (Americans) when the time comes. Our NAP battalions will fight alongside the Americans to make Canada great again.

Keep on cucking yourself and achieving absolutely nothing in reality, frog-in-boiling-water.

The Good, the Bad and the Compromised: The Conservative Leadership Race

Who will become the next leader of the Conservative Party of Canada? You might have faced this question or a similar one lately. Have you have been asked which candidate(s) are best, or how a particular candidate stands on a certain issue? Then this is the Communique you have been waiting for! Now you can speak to the main issues and speak knowledgeably on which candidates are strong, and which are compromised.

Based on what the various candidates have said and done, we would like to provide some points for consideration on the 14 contestants. The order that they are presented is roughly the order of best to worst, though some are equally bad, and others equally good.

Brad Trost and Pierre Lemieux: Trost and Lemieux have perfect pro-life voting records. Trost speaks out boldly on topics that matter to social conservatives, especially abortion and traditional marriage. He is also proposing a motion to privatize the CBC. Lemieux has spoken out against euthanasia in a leadership debate and has a friendly leadership style. Both are firmly opposed to assisted suicide. These men are the best of the field from a socially conservative point of view. They have fought unpopular battles and deserve respect.

Andrew Scheer and Maxime Bernier: These two have opposite points: because of his voting record, Scheer is considered to be pro-life but, because of his statements since he began seeking the leadership, he is unlikely to advance the cause of the unborn. Bernier, on the other hand, does not have a pro-life voting record. He did not vote on Cassie and Molly’s law, and is pro-choice. However, in his closing remarks at the Manning Networking Conference debate, he made a point of saying that if he were elected leader and MPs wanted to have a debate on abortion, he would allow that. We could be sceptical and say that he is saying this just to get socially conservative votes, but he would welcome debate on other ideas that are usually untouchable for politicians in Canada, including supply management and privatizing Canada Post. Both MPs voted against C-14 which legalized assisted suicide but Scheer has also spoken about the need for conscience protections for doctors.

Kellie Leitch and Stephen Blaney: These two candidates are known for their hard-line stances on immigration. Blaney is not known to be pro-life, but he did vote in favour of Cassie and Molly’s law. Although Leitch has said that she is pro-life, her voting record on legislation dealing with this issue is not good; she did not even vote on Cassie and Molly’s law. Both voted against C-14 and have spoken about the need for better palliative care options.

Lisa Raitt and Erin O’Toole: Both of these candidates voted in favour of Cassie and Molly’s Law, showing at least some concern for the unborn if they were killed in the commission of a crime but they are not generally considered pro-life. Both voted for getting rid of the traditional definition of marriage from the Conservative Party’s platform but, in their favour, both of them voted against C-14.

Chris Alexander and Andrew Saxton: Both of these men are former MPs who lost their seats in the last federal election. Both voted against Stephen Woodworth’s Motion 312 (to study the definition of human life), so neither can be considered pro-life. Alexander has spoken out against M-103 (on Islamophobia). Neither of them had the opportunity to vote on the issue of assisted suicide, but neither of them have opposed or promised to re-visit it.

Deepak Obhrai and Michael Chong: Both of these men are very pleasant and have immigrant connections; Obhrai is an immigrant, and both of Chong’s parents immigrated. Neither is pro-life! Chong voted against Cassie and Molly’s law and Obhrai did not vote on it at all. Both are in favour of same-sex marriage, and both voted for C-16, the transgender bill. Both are in favour of assisted suicide, having voted for C-14.

Rick Peterson and Kevin O’Leary: Neither of these businessmen have been MPs in the past, and both have significant and sensible ideas on fiscal matters. Both know why and how to balance a budget. Kevin has big-time name recognition, but Rick speaks fluent French. More importantly, neither of them is pro-life, for traditional marriage, or opposed to assisted suicide. Kevin has said that these issues, as well as the legalization of marijuana are “done” meaning he would not want to re-visit them.

Kevin O’Leary is possibly the most opposed to socially conservative ideas, but he is probably the most gifted candidate at explaining why the Liberal’s fiscal plans are wrong and will not work.

Also, on the topic of fiscal responsibility, four of the fourteen candidates would not sign the “Future Generations Protection Pledge”. This pledge asked candidates to:

present a balanced budget to the House of Commons within 24 months after taking office - stopping the federal debt clock;
after the budget is balanced, commit to running ONLY balanced budgets in all times outside of war or natural disaster;
and legislate a debt repayment schedule, dedicating a portion of annual revenues towards eliminating the debt.

This is a very sensible pledge, one that is in agreement with CHP policy. The four candidates who did not sign are: Chris Alexander, Stephen Blaney, Michael Chong, and Erin O’Toole. None of them are strong social conservatives, and none of them responsible fiscal conservatives either.

This race shows huge differences of opinion and policy among the contenders. If one of the ‘best candidates’ wins, it will be a victory, but there will still be a large ideological divide between the winner and many others in the party.

CHP Canada remains united on the issues that matter most: the protection of the pre-born, the definition of marriage as God created it, and opposition to physician assisted suicide. We are fiscally and socially conservative.

We should pray that God will give the Conservative Party a good and wise leader. But we must also stand firm on our support of the only federal political party that will not compromise on the most important issues.

chp.ca/commentary/the-good-the-bad-and-the-compromised-the-conservative-leadership-race

I was originally not very fond of your idea, OP, but the emailing approach seems to hold a lot of promise. I think you could get more people to go through with this if you posted some of the more successful angles of attacks that you've used. Alternatively, some screencaps of the pirate party BS or other noteworthy exchanges would be very appreciated.

I can't believe the pirate party is so cucked. I wanted to vote for those guys since Harper's election.

Look you faggot, if you're going to vote cuckservative, at least do the following in addition to wasting your vote on cuckery:

You're waiting for cuckservatives to stop being cucks. I'm at least going to empower real alternatives.

Here is the Pirate Party of Canada cuckery. I challenged their claim that their policies were truly "evidence-based" and they freaked out and immediately called me racist and didn't even want to change my mind or persuade me of anything they just wanted me to gtfo.

Shouldn't you be hiding one of those two emails?

If someone's going to call me a racist and say they don't even want my support and clearly display there's no debate to be had, I'm just going to cut to the chase and call them a cuck and show them "what a real racist" looks like so at least in the future if they come across other people talking about immigration or whatever they can say "well, at least this guy isn't like that other dude who totally triggered the fuck out of me, holy shit he was so racist I don't think I'll ever encounter a literally hitler like that ever again oh my gawddddddd". Makes less extreme positions of others more palatable for them after confronted with full on 14/88 GTKRWN.

Prepare to get doxxed loser >:)

If anyone wants to email le evidence that immigration fucks up the economy of Canada to the Pirate Party btw, it would interesting to see how they dismiss it, or if they actually debate you.

I've already been doxxed and swatted before so it doesn't matter.

Unless you're talking about doxxing Bailey Lamon or Travis McCrea.

Do you think there are bots that use ocr on Holla Forums?
I wouldn't be surprised if it's technically possible,
but I think codemonkey would notice the traffic if someone did.

??? What do you guys think that was posted that was in any way compromising ???

ca.linkedin.com/in/sharjeel-abdur-b312b76

This is the pajeet who did the auditing for the NAP btw, heh.

As I read the exchange, user, I couldn't help but relate to you on a personal level because I've been damn close to getting banned from uni on a number of occasions due to similar arguments. Keep that in mind when I say that, although I don't have much background on that exchange, you may have been much better off playing a sympathetic fool than directly confronting them with wholly justified disgust. Try and understand what the cuck is and what it feels before striking, if at all. When you confront leftards this far gone so abruptly, they shut off all willingness to listen. Attack their mirror neurons, try and generate empathy before proposing alternatives or arguments. Compliment them, tell them the difference that their party makes for Canada and the difference that they make in their party (then tell them how it could be even greater/better). Please consider reading "Just Listen" by Mark Goulston. It's not Holla Forums tier or anything, but it has helped me understand and persuade people better.

The wizard email account could get some more use out of it if it doesn't get associated with some Radical Tunisian Woodcarving website. I mean, you never know where antifa leftypol lurks.

I have my approach and I guess I could make another account and try again but feel free to showcase your own attempts at subversion of the Pirate Party of Canada. I forget the full story of how the party was hijacked and subverted but from what I remember of it, it was enough to make the blood boil. They are under hyper-leftist control for the time being.

Leafs really need Sweet Meteor Of Death for president.
Pirate parties are crap, they're pre-Chanology Holla Forums tier at best and more likely post-Chanology Holla Forums tier. Every single one has a strategy that amounts to "let's be nice to kikes and maybe they'll be nice to us", which is Burch-tier cuckery.

It sure fucking looks that way. I mean who the fuck works a PR job and starts an email reply with "First of all, you're a racist and we don't care what you think?". And then there's the other cuck that literally says the same shit with "we're not too worried what you think" (sic). It's a literal hive-mind. Man, that party's just all kinds of fucked up. It might even be more productive to mine them for lulz and make fun of them than to try and persuade them.

Hmmmm an user just told me how Alliance Du Nord says completely different stuff on the french part of their site as compared with the English part of the site.

This is very suspect. Immigration quotas are stupid.

(Note: the screencap is a translation of the french part of the site)

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.alliancedunord.ca/adnfr.html&edit-text=

The Frog That Wouldn’t Boil

Jordan Peterson is a professor at the University of Toronto. He has an odd connection to frogs. He jokes that some have even said that he sounds a little like Kermit the Frog. He owns a frog mask carved in the west-coast First Nations’ style. Jordan notes that frogs are extremely sensitive to pollution in their environment and he sees a personal connection in that regard. His environment is the university and the pollution that he is sensitive to is political correctness that is endangering freedom of speech.

He has chosen not to be like the proverbial frog that boiled to death as the heat was slowly turned up. He has refused to “get used to” the new political correctness and is speaking out; as a result, he is feeling the heat from his employer, the University of Toronto.

Peterson is in the centre of the battle for freedom of speech, and he is fighting bravely. The issue that touched off his battle is pronouns. In case you are not an English Major, pronouns are words like “her,” “him,” “it,” and “they.” Pronouns comprise a relatively short list of simple words—unless you are a Social Justice Warrior (SJW). Social Justice Warriors want people who do not identify as male or female to have pronouns other than “he”or “she” to identify themselves, and they want others to use the new pronouns that they are inventing. Actually, they want everyone else to be legally obligated to use these new pronouns, and because of the Ontario Human Rights Commission, the law is on their side. (In case you are thinking that you are safe because you don’t live in Ontario, our House of Commons has just passed Bill C-16—without public hearings or serious debate—and sent it on to the Senate. Under the guise of protecting “trans-rights,” C-16 will give national priority to normalizing a multi-gender worldview and curtailing the freedom of speech of those who refuse to comply.

Jordan Peterson has refused to comply. He posted several videos online that explained what he is unwilling to do and why, though he has not actually been asked to use any of the new pronouns—yet.

The University of Toronto is now in a situation where one of their employees has stated that he is willing to break the law, and to do so publicly, in the name of freedom. The University has a policy that favours freedom of speech but, now that the heat is on, they don’t really want to test the limits of their openness on a subject that is so politically charged.

They sent two letters of warning to Prof. Peterson, but he insisted that the whole topic should be publicly debated, and he was willing to debate. The University agreed that it would host a debate, but the terms that they gave nearly amounted to giving up without a fight! They insisted that he not repeat his assertion that he will not use the new pronouns. He did not want to enter a debate where he would have to restrict himself or to promise not to say certain things.

In the end, however, he decided that a flawed debate would be better than no debate.

The debate, flawed as it was, took place on November 19, 2016; it turned out to be a helpful exercise. The debate was officially on Bill C-16, but the whole topic of freedom of speech was in play. Prof. Peterson was up against a “legal expert” who insisted that his fears were unfounded. Also opposing him was a Woman’s Studies Professor from the University of British Columbia; she has an interesting track record, to say the least but she was not up to the task of debating a brilliant professor like Jordan Peterson.

One of the points Mr. Peterson made during the debate was that gendered pronouns address matters of fact, not expressions of respect, as his opponents claim. Otherwise, it would be a logical impossibility to say “I disrespect him/her.” “He” and “she” are used in statements of fact, but SJWs want us to ignore biological facts and instead use pronouns and other language that accommodate a multi-gender worldview. Prof. Peterson did not back down; he did not and will not say things that he does not agree with.

There are two sides on this issue and we must choose: the side of facts and freedom championed by Jordan Peterson and the few MPs who spoke out against Bill C16, and the side of political correctness/social justice/neo-Marxism promoted by the HRCs and SJWs. The supporters of C-16 and the multi-gender approach are against the biological facts of gender reality, and opposed to people being allowed to speak the truth. They parrot the dogmas of the left, of the Liberal Party, and the NDP. The results of their intolerant views are evident in places where these folks hold power, like the Government of Canada, Ontario, and Alberta. Freedom of speech is a threat to their agenda, and they are seeking to strangle it to death.

“U of T would choose political correctness/social justice/neo-Marxism over freedom of speech” - Jordan Peterson

It’s a desperate situation but we have been here before, and the cause is not lost.

A few years back, outspoken public commentator Ezra Levant took on the world of journalism and the Alberta Human Rights Commission. Ezra has always stood fearlessly on the side of freedom of speech. A person may say things that you or I disagree with but, when that happens, it should remind us that we also have the freedom to say things that others may not like. What sets Ezra Levant apart from most of us and why we all owe him a debt of gratitude is that he went to court over it, something most of us have not done—yet. In that case, he won at least a partial victory, not only for himself but for all of us who value freedom.

Jordan Peterson may have to do the same thing to get his employer, the University of Toronto, to grudgingly support his freedom of speech.

Freedoms are never free. They don’t come cheap, and—once lost—are hard to re-gain. And freedom of speech may be the hardest of all to recover. But without it no other freedom can be defended. Please sign this petition in support of Jordan Peterson and against Bill C-16.

So, don’t get too comfortable. Don’t be fooled into relaxing when the water warms up around you; instead understand that it is a sign of danger, and get to work. If you believe that truth, as opposed to politically-correct jargon, should be spoken in the realm of politics, please join CHP Canada and add your voice to ours as we speak out for justice, freedom, and truth in Canada.

chp.ca/commentary/the-frog-that-wouldnt-boil/

The Christian Heritage Party has the nicest site of all the political parties out there, very well put together, and lots of thought-provoking articles.

Bernier wants it down to 250k.

I can't tell who's co-opting who anymore!

Also: the worst enemy of any nationalist movement is not an obvious globalist pedokike ring - it's a milder, cucky version of it. Imagine if the Dems tried to (pretended to) appeal to fucking white males, Trump would most likely have lost. He won because they were fucking retarded and made clear how much they hate whites, non-degeneracy and Western civilisation in general.
What we need to do:
- amplify parties with hardline Holla Forums policies (over those policies, lead focus towards those policies and away from other ones)
- strike against cuckoldry, destroy cuckservatives/moderate right (anyone who says "lalala you're a racist" needs to be publically seen as a clown, same with those who focus on claiming they're not racist)
- amplify hardline left parties, make them show how insane they are

The Libertarian party is strong against things like M103 (There was a radio segment to be aired but was censored by the CRTC). The leader has a rally / speech this week as well on this issue. The immigration policy may be adjusted as they seem against a lot of the recent culture subversion.

It probably would be. We could make headlines for Holla Forums; the trolls that trolled that shit out of the Pirate Party of Canada.

That's not enough. We need to eliminate immigration quotas. Having a quota of "you need this many immigrants every year" is stupid. If not a single immigrant migrates one year, that should be totally acceptable.

This guy is clearly an undercover Kekite. All followers of Kek should pay close attention to him.

Go look at his website

Go watch his videos

Go to his special project

Yeah, all academics need to burn, all psycologists need to burn and you canadianshilling faggots need to burn

Truly this is the strangest timeline.

I made a thread awhile ago about calling all libshits and cuckservatives neo-marxists. That's a great term to use on them.

Neo-Bolsheviks works too.

That's as inaccurate and intellectually lazy as cuckservatives when they call Hitler "an evil socialist leftist"

Bernier wants less immigrants than your faggy cuck NAP party.

I agree but its certainly not a bad start, especially from an ostensibly libertarian candidate. He's also looking to cut off completely those who aren't skilled enough to work here and cut down on immigrant welfare use which pretty much cuts out everybody but europe, asians and pajeets. its certainly a half measure but a measure at least.

Agreed so fucking hard. Their whole strategy has been making the goyim pick between Far-Left vs Mild-Left. We must reject them altogether! Mock them! Lend not our support to them; but pressure them to reform themselves! We must shift the spectrum to a choice between Far-Right and Mild-Right! Polarization as well will do much to save us, no fence-sitters, no "I'm an enlightened centrist". This is a war between Neo-Nazism and Neo-Marxism; nothing else. Vid very much related: youtube.com/watch?v=o49cGq9UUBY

I love how I can say with a conscience I have never once voted for a party and then regretted it! How can the cucks who've voted for the likes of Harper say the same, or the cucks who today will vote for the next cuckservative just to get assraped by mass immigration a little softer? When has the slide into leftist degeneracy been slowed at all by cuckservatives being in power in Canada? No, it practically sent full steam ahead. I am glad I have never voted for the big parties! My hands are clean!

Libertarians are one of the parties I've actually voted for simply because they usually have candidates in my riding and the other parties like NAP never had a candidate. The political process is far more than a vote though! I can lend my voice, I can donate shekels, I can increase awareness. To reduce oneself to a mere vote is silly, there is much more to be done; pressure to be applied, lawsuits to be won, propaganda to be made!

Well I call the Christian Heritage Party… Pro-Christian… and not Pro-White; for a reason.

Can you elaborate though, I'm not sure I'm understanding your point about him.

Psychologists and psychiatrists both do incredible harm and are destroying our people with their their bullshit which at best does nothing and at worst leads you to a quick and early grave.

cv.fr.yuku.com/topic/3941/The-Frog-That-Wouldnt-Boil

Feel free to comment on his article here btw.

Explain.

[citation needed]

I'm tired of the skilled workers meme. We have so many whites who've gone to university and got STEM degrees out of work or working in something unrelated to their degree. We don't need those pajeets and chinks.

"Cuckservatives", e.g. classical liberals, are not marxist in any way

No, it's calling things by their true names. Cuckservativism is about doing nothing while Marxists gain power and modern liberals shouldn't even need mentioning.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. There are no classical liberals on the political scene anymore.

It's hard to accurately judge distances when you're tip-toeing on the rightmost edge of a football field

I agree entirely, although its not bad to start to keep the mohammeds, joses, mupdidodidahs etc out.

The "liberals" and "progressive conservatives" and "new democratic party" are neo-marxists.

Those people aren't classical liberals

A classical liberal would be someone like Reagan, el primo cuckservative

Maybe although each terrorist attack that happens, our far-right stances gain more popularity and support, while pajeets and chinks are harder to oppose for the simple reason they don't do that shit.

No shit. That's why I say call them neo-marxists here ( - ).

No, it's pretty clear. Classical liberals are liberals, they're for basic liberties, workers' rights, civil rights, etc, equal standards for themselves and others, arguments out of reason rather than emotion, government by the people rather than an elite class. That's gone. Rare, isolated intellectuals remain, but in politics, that's gone. They probably feel repulsed by modern liberals rather than us.
Cuckservatives are cucks, tolerant towards evil and seeking middle ground with it. Brasillach called them "cuckoos on the right" a long time ago.
Just because I have a radical point of view doesn't mean I think everyone not on our side is the same. Realising that is part of being on Holla Forums.

Pajeets and Chinks are tolerable as long as they aren't too many of them

NDP isn't cuckservative though, you asserted that

Who is President of the United States right now? Curious

Get off of my Holla Forums, where the fuck did you come from? They don't belong here period, in any number, as permanent residents. Letting any of them settle here is opening up the slippery slope. When Queen Elizabeth expelled all the moors and negroes from her England, there was only a few thousand of them then, from an original population of only a few hundred that came to the United Kingdom. Letting in non-whites is a problem that will grow and grow until you correct it. They must be deported.

I did not. Progressive Conservatives are cuckservative. NDP is neo-marxist; along with those other two parties.

Didja read my post, friend?

They are intolerable. They should not be allowed to settle here. You may as well be telling me flu is ok as long as there's not too much of it going around. Giving up our land to foreigners is sign of a sickness. Whether it's a hundred of them or 300 thousand of them, they don't belong here. Don't say they are tolerable or that it's ok to have a few of them because it's not. It's a problem that needs to be stamped out, whether that problem is on the scale it is today, or that of England a few hundred years ago.

Oh shit, my mistake, now that I think about it … when has Canada ever been great? This nation has been a mess from the start, hasn't it?

All arguments are better when emotion is also backing them up. Maybe you mean arguments out of rationality rather than irrationality? Aka actual arguments, not just shouting down opponents and having a libtard sperg out?

Have any of you anons posting in my thread left any comments or sent any emails yet? Please take a break from the shitposting to do so if you haven't already then resume shitposting in here.

Wew laddie

No human position is devoid of emotion, of course. There were some pretty dumb euphoric positions among liberals back then though.

Maybe for convincing a stupid audience, yes

What's your argument / what are we even talking about right now?

Have you ever watched any of the Fuhrer's speeches? They are passionate. He arouses in the heart's of people that same passion. Don't be a monotone autist of 'le pure reason', besides, reason has its limitations and its points where it breaks down. In politics you can say the white race is dying and prove it with all the statistics and be right; but some will cheer the death of the white race and others won't. You must imprint your ideals onto others.

Be honest, should I support the NAPC? I'm thinking about getting into politics, and I'm liking them so far.

sure
chances are they'll never be on your ballot and there are no write ins.

nationaladvancementparty.ca/about-our-policies/na-immigration-and-refugee-policy/

For those that want to read the exact policy of the NAP.

If the NAP has a candidate in your area vote for them.

If not then check to see if Alliance of the North has a candidate and vote for them.

If not then check for Christian Heritage Party of Canada candidate and vote for them.

If not then a Libertarian party candidate and vote for them.

If not then a Rhinoceros Party or Green Party candidate or some other joke party would be the one to vote for, purely as an act of dissidence.

If your only options are the big mainstream parties, just invalidate your vote.

As for supporting the NAP you absolutely should. You may wish to join also and to become the candidate for your riding so that others can vote for you. You should then use your influence in the party to ensure the party remains aligned with Holla Forums values and that any attempts to cuck it up like what happened to the Pirate Party of Canada does not happen.

What's the process for becoming a candidate? Is it possible to juggle politics and college? Or would I have to put college on hold?

Remember when you vote for or get involved in a smaller party – everything you do matters a thousand times more – than your involvement in some big party. It is the best way for you as an individual to exert the greatest influence on the political landscape of Canada; you are nothing but redundant in the bigger parties. If you can so much as secure 1% of the vote for a small party and get into the consciousness of the people, the big parties will be frightened, and have to start changing their rhetoric and their policies to appease the growing consciousness on issues like the environment or immigration.

Become a Member

Membership:

The National Advancement Party of Canada (NA) membership is available to every Canadian citizen who is 18 years of age or older and of any political persuasion. Members are permitted to vote in NA elections and on NA policy, and run as candidates in federal elections. Members have a membership fee, and they cannot be a member of another Canadian federal political party.

The fees are payable to the National Advancement Party of Canada.

Please note that membership fees are non-refundable.

All voting members who are in good standing in terms membership dues will receive membership cards.

nationaladvancementparty.ca/become-a-member/

You shouldn't have to put college on work or anything else on hold. Just volunteering to be the candidate for your riding so people can vote for the NAP in your area alone is very important as would be all your other activities to help the party. Whether you contribute a little or a great deal; your support is appreciated and makes a difference.

college or* work

Is this legitimate? Like, it's not a scam or anything right? Anyone here signed up?

They are listed on Elections Canada so no it's not a scam.

I think also there's some kind of tax benefits you get for joining a party btw, at least that's what the Rhinoceros party says, but they bullshit about everything so I'm not sure if what they're saying is legit or not.

elections.ca/content.aspx?section=pol&dir=par&document=index&lang=e#demadv

ctrl + f "National Advancement Party" – they are a registered party

For more information about donations and tax credits, please visit cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pub/tp/ic75-2r8/ and elections.ca/content.aspx?section=pol&dir=lim&document=index&lang=e.

Hmmm, second link works, first link is broken. I will try to find where the info from the first link has been moved to.

Alright, I'll do it when I'm finished with my commute. Thanks.

Everything you could want to know may be found on the Elections Canada website: pic related.

"Elections Canada is the independent, non-partisan agency responsible for conducting federal elections and referendums."

elections.ca/home.aspx

How to become a candidate

elections.ca/content.aspx?section=pol&document=index&dir=can/bck&lang=e

I've shilled for them on here before months and years ago.

This thread is a reaction to Holla Forums trying to hop on the cuckservative bandwagon.

What exactly is the problem you have and what course of action do you favour?

Show me on the doll where the NAP touched you.

Volunteer

The National Advancement Party of Canada (NA) volunteer is someone who believes in the values, principles, and mission of the NA, and who wants to help further the NA’s national movement.

The NA highly values its volunteers, and realizes that they are integral to the its success.

The NA has a number of important roles for volunteers, such as:

1. help NA members with marketing and social media initiatives;
2. assist NA candidates with their campaigns whether canvassing the public, putting up signs, handing out flyers, helping at public forums/meetings, or helping with campaign strategies.
3. assist NA members with fundraising initiatives and public events

We look forward to hearing from you and working together to bring true national advancement to Canada!

nationaladvancementparty.ca/volunteer/

I wonder what the Animal Protection Party of Canada's stance on immigration is. Would they let in millions of chink poachers into the country to destroy the endangered wild life? I saw a candidate for their party on the ballot in my area last time I went out to vote. I should email them and tell them about how Chinese poach and abuse animals and they must oppose immigration.

We don't HAVE a long term, OP. The rapefugees are here and are only getting more numerous.

cpcml.ca/

Long-term thinking is what sets apart the white man from the mud races… and is also what has allowed Jewish subversion to be so successful too as they literally plan hundreds of years ahead (see The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion).

Anyways, you can take immediate action, by emailing these various parties now and making sure they take harder stances on immigration.

NATIONAL OFFICE
P.O. Box 666, Postal Station C
Montreal, Quebec H2L 4L5
Tel: 416-253-4475; 514-522-1373
[email protected]/* */
Join the Marxist-Leninist Party!

The MLPC calls on the workers, women, youth and oppressed people to join the work of the party for people’s empowerment and democratic renewal. Canadians are increasingly active to block the neo-liberal agenda and recognize that our security lies in our fight for the rights of all. There is a growing interest in the work of the MLPC and more people are coming forward to join in.

Please fill out the application form below and either submit it to a Party representative in your area or send it by mail to the National Office.
MEMBERSHIP FORM
Raise funds for the MLPC!

We encourage all those who support the work of the MLPC to also support it financially. At this time, all funds received go towards the work for political renewal. The MLPC supports the slogan Fund the Process, Not the Parties and participates in the work for empowerment on the basis of funds raised by the MLPC itself, nor does it agree with government giving money to any political parties.

Please make cheque or money order payable to: MLPC
Send to: P.O. Box 666, Postal Station C, Montreal, Quebec. H2L 4L5
The MLPC will issue a tax receipt for all political contributions over $20.

Contribution Limits

The maximum contribution to a registered political party permitted by law in 2017 is $1,550.00. All amounts help. Contributions over $20 will receive a receipt which can be used for a tax credit that reduces taxes paid or payable. You are entitled to a tax credit of 75 per cent of the first $400 to a maximum tax credit of $300; 50 per cent of the next $350 for a maximum tax credit of $475; and 33.3 per cent of any additional amount between $750 to $1,275.00, for a maximum tax credit of $650.00. Even though the contribution limit is $1,550, the maximum for tax credit calculation purposes is $1,275.00.

The law stipulates that the name and address of individuals contributing more than $200 to a registered party must be reported to Elections Canada by the recipient and this information becomes a matter of public record. Contribution of cash more than $20.00 cannot be accepted by a registered political party. Any donation greater than $20.00 must be made either through a money order or a cheque.

Cash contributions of $20.00 or less and cheques or money order for more than $20.00 can be given directly to an authorized representative of MLPC or sent by mail to the above address.

If your contribution is more than $200.00 please make sure that your full name and address are provided, as we cannot accept it otherwise.

>>>Holla Forums1497386

I have begun work on getting Holla Forums to support and change the policies of the Marxist-Lenninist Party. This is in line with an overall strategy of political polarization as mentioned by user here: ( )

If we can get Holla Forums to make the leftist parties more hardline and overt Marxist, our future victory shall be ensured!

I could not agree more.

>>>Holla Forums1497442

Requesting backup here Holla Forums, this marxist is too clever, and wants to push status-quo subversive marxism. We must trick him into supporting overt marxism.

heh, they might get redpilled and become full Holla Forums-tiers after going through the training and everything in the Canadian Army. As much as the government has been trying its utmost to pozz the military, it still has a culture that is very antithetical to libshit values.

I like your enthusiasm, the Advancement Party of Canada is probably the best alternative. But I also believe that you are one of the few vegans who always spread their foolishness. Oh well, you can not have it all.

Me the user eating chickens while posting on Holla Forums.

Where are you getting this idea that I'm a vegan? I'm 6'4" and I get sick without eating meat and cheese and eggs and so on to keep myself going. My brain slows down and I become more lethargic. Veganism is not for everyone, I can't emulate the Fuhrer in that regard, unfortunately. I am for hunting also as hunter's are essential for culling invasive species and keeping an equilibrium of the various animal populations in Canada. I hate chink poachers because I care about endangered animals. I don't give a shit about cats and dogs; there's many of them and they spread diseases. I very much care about rare pepes in the wilds of Canada though and the likes.

Well, be glad that you are not a low B12 / testosterone vegan faggot.

FUCK WHO LINKED LEFTYPOL TO THIS THREAD?

Kenneth Schueler (AKA FringeWizard of >>>/fringe/ and >>>/ask/) from 211 Corrie Cres, Waterloo Ontario did

hahaaha I knew it was antifa/leftypol doxxing him and mad at him.

Leave the based Fringe Wizard alone, you commie kike!

Pics of Kenneth

hey foky lol

Mods we have an Holla Forums antifa posting on our board… help!

It's actually 8ch.pl/4chon in case anyone's wondering

You've been caught, OP (Kenneth)

8ch.pl/4chon/res/114780.html#q114851

Mods be careful of OP he is a schizophrenic ban evader known as FringeWizard, Smiley, ☻, or Kenneth, and is the owner of boards >>>/fringe/ and >>>/ask/

Was getting caught part of my master plan?

Of course it was, I linked this thread on /4chon/ knowing what would happen, and I also know that Holla Forums monitors this board like hawks and would respond to my posts about Holla Forums on here.

Now the question is; just what is it I am trying to accomplish here exactly?

always a step ahead of (you) faggot

OP, who goes by the alias Smiley or 'Fringe Wizard', is a well known lolcow.

kiwifarms.net/threads/smiley-and-fringechan.4428/

He has been dox'ed not long ago by someone in our /4chon/ community called Phantasm, and his (OP's) real name is Kenneth Schueler.

You realize you're accomplishing absolutely nothing by this now? All you've done is unleash the beast. There is no fear now, no hiding, no restraint. You already did the damage; at this point one can only laugh now.

While you're at it, link the youtube channel, and point out the kind of content on there. Build your case against the Fringe Wizard, you can do this with truth, just as well as bullshit. The anons won't know one way or another.

At the end of the day only pure reason can stand here. Your ad hominem attacks on a notorious user I may have framed or hid behind like many Smiley Impostors don't matter. Maybe I'm the original. It doesn't matter.

You're pathetic, antifa.

delete this shit thread mods

You antifa faggots are fucking pathetic.

Kenny boy is a literal psycho who sometimes
dresses as a woman and frequently gigs in a
nuthouse due to suicidal mood swings. Pic
related is a snap of this sick degenerate in drag.

lmao

Holla Forums in damage control mode fearing what they have unleashed

I don't have any particular regard for Smiley one way or another, but you fags are really fucking pathetic.
If antifa starts harassing you Smiley, just make sure you record proof, Holla Forums is always good for ruining an antifa's life.

Kenneth Schueler, the cross-dressing psycho, also likes to listen to gay bullshit music.

good goy; dance puppet, dance! Lets attack an user and not remain in the realm of pure ideology & reason *tips fedora*.

You realize you're on Holla Forums right? You're dealing with people who saw through the bullshit. People who are much higher intelligence overall than normies. Your lowly jew tactics and your shit leftypol memes are subpar and don't carry weight here.

This kind of character assassination shit works only on low-IQ retards.

Literally,

TO TOP IT ALL OFF THIS GUY'S A FUCKEN KIKE!

It's German for "scholar" or "student".

There is a university in Germany with that last name.

The Schueler family is notable btw for being very long-lived, which is clearly proof of their advanced evolution. e.g. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ella_Schuler

Schueler is a very German name. Most people who have that last name are 100% Germanic master race and not jewish.

There is also a famous Chaos Magician with that last name: goodreads.com/book/show/213068.Enochian_Magic

Which shows that wizardry and magick is also in the lineage, you filthy mundane.

Basically, the Schuelers are Germanic scholars, wizards, and very long-lived ubermensch of exceptional genetic quality.

Post your last name. Chances are (you) have a last name like Mohammad or something, which can leave no doubt in any of our minds, that you are indeed non-white and have nothing to do with European heritage.

There are many greenpilled wizard Schuelers.

Here is another one: susanschueler.com/

It is no accident that a Schueler started the >>>/fringe/ group on Holla Forums.

The lineage is full of based occultists.

What is your lineage noted for? Blowing themselves up while shouting Allahu Ackbar? Is your last name AlShamsi?

youtube.com/watch?v=DjMQNAPT7kU

Standard COINTELPRO operating procedures.

The Schuyler family was a prominent Dutch family in New York and New Jersey in the 17th and 18th centuries, whose descendants played a critical role in the formation of the United States, in leading government and business in North America, and served as leaders in business, politics and society in the United Kingdom.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schuyler_family

Schuyler (/ˈskaɪlər/) is a given name derived from a Dutch word meaning "scholar."[dubious – discuss] In the United States it is used for both boys and girls, typically with the alternative phonetic spellings Skylar and Skyler.[1]

The surname Schuyler was originally introduced in North America by 17th century settlers arriving in New York City. It became a given name in honor of prominent members of the New York family, such as Philip Schuyler, and so became the given name of Schuyler Colfax, the 17th vice president of the United States.

The spelling Skylar was the 479th most common name for boys born in the United States in 2007 and the 171st most common name for girls born there in 2007.[2] The spelling Skyler was the 271st most common name for boys born in the United States in 2007 and the 374th most popular name for girls.[3] The spelling Schuyler last ranked among the top 1,000 names for boys in the United States in 1994, when it was at 974th place on the charts.[4]

Schuyler is also a surname of Dutch origin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schuyler_(name)

NICE TRY, OVEN-DODGER. YOU'RE ABOUT AS MAGIKAL AS MADAME CLEO.

Nice try, Holla Forums, but I will fight for the 14 words until the very end and sacrifice my life for them. I am Dutch not Jewish. Get fucked.

DID YOU SAY "DUTCH" OR "DOUCHE", NICKEL NOSE?

Don't go one step further or I will go nuclear on you. I know who you are now.

I KNOW WHO (((YOU))) ARE TOO.

You apparently do and yet you post the fake dox when you have the real dox, apparently.

Now bugger off will you? You might think you're in the strong position here but you're not. This is going to hurt you more than it's going to hurt me. For me it's going to be tiresome, a waste of time, time I'd rather spend shitposting or reading another occult book. For you, it's going to get you into some deepshit.

THREATS FROM AN IMPOTENT JEW.

shit thread by a shit OP.

I think we all know who the quads are for, the entire thread needs to be purged honestly.

marijuanaparty.ca/article.php3?id_article=6

Checking out the weedfags site, their platform / policy literally does not address anything other than weed. They have no stance on immigration. What a joke of a party, I hope they deregister soon. Anyways, they look like they're a waste of time, don't think I should even bother contacting them.

kys

If I was a Jew I'd be like that one chessplayer jew, I'd use it to the full advantage, to criticize the fuck out of jewry while having a certain immunity from them. I'd also be free of the obligation to breed and thus pursue with no guilt a comfy NEET life in which I'd sire no kikelets. At last, I am a pure Dutch/German (mostly, overwhelmingly, Dutch), and have no kike blood.

LOOK WHO'S TALKING. THIS THREAD SUCKS BALLS.

Summary of your post: oy vey, a thread to explore real new strategies for real political change in Canada, better shut it down!

Can you at least tell me why Alliance Du Nord if shit and the lolberg party is maybe beyond redemption? I'd sure like to cull the irrelevant parties like I did with Pirate Party of Canada then waste my time. I just see some very vague accusations here and no real substance. What's your stance on the National Advancement Party?

You're probably not even Canadian but that doesn't mean you can't help (by emailing these parties) to try and subvert them. What's the matter Shlomo, you don't want more parties switching hard-right on immigration? You want the goyim to limit themselves to voting for cuckservatives and call it a day?

When we convert these parties to the Holla Forums cause like we did with Ben Garrison (once a Holla Forums hating lolbergtarian, but eventually, he learned to embrace us) it will be a great political victory. It is entirely worthwhile to pursue. Don't be apathetic and inactive! We can do so much more than merely caste a vote!

IT'S OBVIOUS YOU'RE A KIKE.

YOU'VE EVEN PREPARED HUGE WALLS OF PASTA TO COMBAT THE TRUTH WHEN PRESENTED.

THAT'S SOMETHING ONLY A SHEENY WOULD DO.

Just as many politicians have been able to expect outrage from the far-left over every single thing they do or propose, we will make sure they hear the outrage of the far-right, and know they can't do a single fucking thing without our approval or disapproval! We will not be ignored!

Antifa is this the best you can do?

I'D RATHER BE ANTIFA THAN A CROSS-DRESSING KIKE PSYCHO.

ALERTA,
ALARMA,
ANTIFASCISTA
ANTICAPITALISTA,
ANTIKIKEPSYCHOSA.
ANTICROSSDRESSEROSA!!!

I'd rather you shut up and leave this board, antifa. You contribute nothing of value to this thread. No alternative proposals, no legitimate feedback, no real arguments. Just COINTELPRO garbage.

SAID KENNY THE KIKE IN HIS BEIGE SILK BLOUSE, PLAID SKIRT AND POLKA-DOT LEGGINGS.

KENNETH SCHUELER = CREEPY GIRLY MAN JEW OCCULTIST

Regards, Omran AlShamsi, citizen of the United Arab Emirates, and who spends all his days attacking white nationalists.

Can we ban this sandnigger?

SALAM ALAIKUM, CANADIAN LUNATIC WHO SQUATS TO PEE.

YOUR PARENTS HAVE A NICE HOME. IT WILL BE EVEN NICER WHEN THEIR INSANE NEET SON, A LITERAL FAGGOT, FINALLY LEAVES.

THAT'S AL-SHAMSI, YOU UNEDUCATED JEW SNOWNIGGER.

Do we even really care about canada? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NOBODY CARES ABOUT CANADA. IT'S FULL OF CUCKS, KIKES AND CROSS-DRESSERS.

Welp, come to my house and I kill you antifa scum, I will go down fighting for Holla Forums

Remember me Holla Forums I died for you!

MOST DRESS WEARING MALES DO

SO NOBLE. HE DIED WITH HIS HEELS ON.

KENNETH SCHUELER, YOU ARE A PATHETIC JEW DEGENERATE POSING AS A PROUD WHITE NATIONALIST.

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AND ARE NO LONGER ANONYMOUS. GIVE UP THE CHARADE. EVERYONE IS ON TO YOU NOW.

GTFO, KIKE IN (FEMALE) SHEEP'S CLOTHING!

lmoa you're the biggest nigger on the board right now.

THAT TRICK WON'T WORK, KIKE. YOU'VE BRAGGED TOO MANY TIMES ABOUT YOUR ABILITY TO SWITCH IDENTITIES.

YOU'VE BEEN POSTING AS SEVERAL PEOPLE IN DEFENSE OF YOURSELF ALL NIGHT BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WILL DEFEND YOU. YOU'RE AN ARMY OF ONE.

ONE PATHETIC CANADIAN CROSS-DRESSING JEW DEGENERATE.

YOUR THREAD SUCKS AND YOU SUCK. GTFO!

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!! THAT BASTARD, THIS IS A COMPLETE SHOAH!

(you)

SORRY, KENNY THE KIKE. REVERSE KIKERY DOESN'T WORK EITHER.

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AND YOUR THREAD IS DEAD.

Don't you have to sleep before you get in trouble with your imam sandnigger?

AUTOPSY OF THIS DECEASED THREAD:

175 POSTS

OVER 3/4 MADE BY OP BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE CARED

TRITE TOPIC ABANDONED BY OP TO FOCUS ON SERIES OF BORING RANTS AND RACIAL EPITHETS

CONCLUSION: THREAD DIED FROM LACK OF NUTRITION.

NO SURPRISE, KIKES ARE SELFISH THAT WAY

reported, you stupid fucking retard. I assume you're a subversive faggot from /fringe/ who's still mad about Ebola-chan being better than your ineffective shit-tier memes. Then again you might also be some next level agitprop trying to start shit by being retarded and shitting on our board while making /fringe/ look responsible.

nevertheless fuck you and fuck your shit, nigger.

I GUESS THIS ANCIENT PROVERB PROVES YOU ARE ONE SUPREME DUMBASS.

NOTHING WORSE THAN A WORDY, ATTENTION-SEEKING CANADIAN KIKE.

You're literally talking to the creator of Ebola Chan you fucking retard.

Can you explain to me the magickal power by which you manage to be a shitposting anti-white sandnigger on Holla Forums and not get banned?

t. someone who is too lazy to actually go and email others and prove they are better

You can criticize all you want but you're just a huge faggot until you post your own screencaps here of your successful subversion.

Holla Forums says vote Bernier for over a year. Last week until CPC vote nonononono let O'Leary win and lets support some potential kike controlled "Canada first" party who has under 100 members

being this mad

KENNY THE KIKE CAN "MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN" BY LEAVING IT.

THEY HAVE ENOUGH DESTRUCTIVE JEW INFLUENCE ALREADY.

186 REPLIES.

OVER 80% OF POSTS MADE BY CROSS-DRESSING JEW OP.

THREAD IS A CERTIFIED FLOP!

OP IS ESSENTIALLY TALKING TO HIMSELF. DO US ALL A FAVOR AND PULL THE PLUG ON THIS EXTREMELY SAD DISASTER.

OP, the 3rd party faggot shill also shitted up these Canadian thread

3caafd

*this

You're literally talking to a sandnigger jihadist right now about how much of a good goy cuckservative you are. You're the ones shitting up Holla Forums.

LIKE I SAID.

CERTIFIED. DISASTER.

DRESS-WEARING OP CAN'T DELIVER AN
ENTERTAINING THREAD BECAUSE HE'S
TOO BUSY TRYING TO MATCH THE STYLE
OF HIS HANDBAG TO HIS HEELS.

My thread was fine until you showed up. Now I'm too busy with some other stuff and just putting in minimal effort here to keep you contained in this thread and not shitting up my other threads going on right now.

DON'T BLAME ME, KENNY THE KIKE.

YOUR THREADS HAVE, DO AND WILL ALWAYS SUCK, BECAUSE YOU SUCK.

Sandniggerological_Projection

194 REPLIES.

85% MADE BY ATTENTION-STARVED OP WHO DRESSES LIKE A WOMAN AND IS
A MENTALLY ILL, SELF-LOATHING JEW.

NOW HE SHARES HIS SHITTY MUSICAL TASTE WITH US.

THIS THREAD IS NOT ONLY DEAD BUT ROTTING.

Couldn't you at least stick to facts when slandering me? Literally everything you say is bullshit.

ABSURD! IT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SLANDER A CROSS-DRESSING KIKE.

YOUR THREAD.

Once a mod bans you and deletes your posts this thread will be a lot nicer. I can of course just wait for your autism to die down and take all the info I've gathered from this thread and make a new better thread later too. That pic isn't just this thread; it's your life, sandnigger.

WHAT INFO YOU'VE GATHERED? ALL THIS THREAD IS COMPOSED OF IS YOU TALKING TO YOUR IDIOT SELF, YOU POMPOUS ASS.

*slap slap*

IS THAT THE SOUND OF YOU FAPPING TO YOUR CRAZED IMAGININGS OF YOUR OWN IMPORTANCE? WE KNOW YOU DON'T
LIKE GIRLS, JUST DRESSING LIKE THEM.

le bacha bazi wanting sandcoon

Find me a GF plox. Lets see what happens?

I'LL FIND YOU A LANKY SIDESHOW FREAK OF A GIRL SO YOU TWO GAWKY CHINLESS FUCKS CAN SWAP CLOTHES.

k, get onto that, and feel free to make some kind of dating profiles or some shit but not just joke ones to mock me but ones that might actually work and put me in the awkward situation of having to deal with a grill wanting to be my gf

I WOULDN'T DO SUCH AN UNKIND THING TO EVEN THE SKANKIEST AND MOST LOWLY OF FEMALE PIGS.

I'M AFRAID YOU ARE FATED TO DIE VERY ALONE AND UNLOVED AS IT SHOULD BE.

YOU ARE A MISTAKE, KENNY KIKE. THE UNIVERSE SNICKERS AT YOUR SICKNESS
AND SELF DELUSION.

YOU'RE LIVING A MEANINGLESS LIFE AND ARE ADDICTED TO SHARING YOUR MISERY THROUGH SEEKING TO BELITTLE OTHERS WHO ARE FAR SUPERIOR.

TO TOP IT OFF, YOU ARE NOW EXPOSED IN THIS REALM AND WILL NEVER BE TRULY ANONYMOUS AGAIN.

YOU ARE TO BE PITIED.

BUT NOT BY ME.

I would be totally okay with the poojeets and chinese settling here if they actually had to play by the normal rules. Instead, some chink will buy a house or apartment, empty it out, and let it sit unused and empty for up to years while rent prices skyrocket all over the city since housing is in critically short supply. Poojeets will come over, buy some shit-ass business, immediately get a citizenship for spending some money, then proceed to staff it entirely with family and ignore any law they don't want to follow with virtually zero repercussions. Both of them will bring children over who are eligible for nearly 100% educational grants. Which of course means that the government of Canada is spending more money on educating foreign nationals than their own natural-born citizens. It's fucking sickening.

nationaladvancement.ca/calgary-by-elections/
They ran a curry nigger; I personally know the guy who runs Alliance du Nord and he's against all none white immigration, the 300k could be filled by South African whites.

That sandnigger asspain though.

Why do you want to compete with poo-in-the-loos when you could, you know, act like every other ethnic group and have a racial consciousness and work together for the benefit of your in-group? This social darwinist shit started in the UK and is a big part of Canada, especially its anglo population. It's time to move beyond that paradigm buddy, we've come a long way since.

welp fuck, looks like I jumped on the wrong bandwagon

The Alliance Du Nord guy needs to redesign his site so it doesn't look like some 1990 piece of shit and he needs to learn English or have someone on board with his party that speaks English.

DON'T FOOLISHLY ASSUME THAT MY LETTING THE WORLD KNOW WHAT A PATHETIC JEW LOSER YOU ARE IS A DUTY BORN OF PAIN. IT IS INDEED A PLEASURE AND A JOY.

212 REPLIES.

LONELY OP KEEPS WRITING TO SELF CONTRIBUTING AROUND 90% OF ENTRIES.

THIS MAY BE A RECORD IN THREAD-HOGGING AND IS PATHETIC TO A LAUGHABLE DEGREE.

OP IS SHAMELESS PSYCHOTIC WHO SEES NOTHING EMBARRASSING OR SAD ABOUT THIS. POOR SICK OP.

YOUR SUCKY THREAD.

IT ISN'T GETTING ANY BETTER, KIKE.

he stopped posting a while ago, calm down

WHO'S NOT CALM?

IT DOES NOT REQUIRE INTENSE EMOTIONAL GYMNASTICS TO
SINCERELY RAZZ
A DESERVING CREEP.

THIS THREAD ON A GOOD DAY.

hahahah holy shit, I have been away from my computer all day, and you've just been continuously sperging out and embarrassing yourself in this thread while I've been gone. I got to screencap this shit before you delete it.

I think this may be the same autist who went for a hundred posts calling me a rat kike because I reported his pol/fa/ thread and had it anchored.

ITT: D&C autism
I can't believe these threads are allowed up while literature threads are anchored immediately.

WEW
E
W

Whoever he is, he's some sperg from /4chon/, and is taking /4chon/ drama over into Holla Forums. Not a single constructive post of his in this entire thread, just endless sperggery.

How does this thread have anything to do with "divide and conquer"? Do you even know what this thread is about and did you read any of it? It's a thread about pushing all the various political parties of Canada to take a harder stance on immigration and lending support in various ways to the smaller parties that represent Holla Forums values.

Conveniently days before the registration deadline of the only potential party to defeat Justin Cuckdeau.
This is the first I have ever heard of these other 3rd parties, and I have lurked everyday for years.

PURE COINCIDENCE

t. the kind of faggot that would have supported Harper

I've already posted emails and screencaps in here which basically prove I've had these discussions before on Holla Forums over the years. It's nothing new.

You're a frog boiling in water, fag.

Read this post: ( ).

You have it right , the entire thread is shilling. Sad days when leafs are shilling material.

Yer a fag, my obvious throw away emails prove I am a master rooseman. Please make sure to give your donations to the party before you leave.

So you are OP too?
You have 100 comments between two IPS in a 200 reply thread.
Nothing to see here amirite?

D&C shill. Reported.

For fucks sake, I have proof of my claims, and you ignore them. You're the shill. I've been making threads about Canadian politics and smaller parties for YEARS now. You're advocating we just totally ignore and don't do some simple things to help support these parties that are aligned with our values. At least, if you want to focus on the cuckservatives, discuss a real plan to make them stop cucking so fucking hard. Again, there are no Trumps in the current cuckservative party, just garbage.

I'm reporting you for being a shill and shitting up my thread. Do you even know what the fuck divide & conquer means? It means you claim something retarded like that the Irish are not white. Fuck off kike!

As if we didn't hear this rhetoric for the last year and a half.

Canadian version of CTR has some weak shills.

230 POSTS

OP PERSONALLY MAKES AROUND 95% OF THEM BY POSING AS SEVERAL PEOPLE

SICK, ATTENTION-CRAZED CROSS-DRESSING HEAD CASE OP STARTS THREADS JUST TO CONVERSE WITH HIMSELF

WASTE OF BOARD SPACE, WASTE OF TIME, WASTE OF SPERM.

If you'd actually read this thread you wouldn't have a single objection and you'd realize my strategy is far from "wait for Hitler".

…and btw, none of those cucks measure up to Trump, at fucking all. You're voting for a Bush-tier cancer.>>9556277

WHAT IS MORE "POSITIVE" FOR THE READERS OF Holla Forums THAN TO SEE A
MASQUERADING KIKE EXPOSED, KENNY?

This thread sucks so I'm just going to take a shit in here. OP is a nigger.

FOUND KENNY!

AHHH, SHAKE THAT MONEYMAKER, GIRL!

If anyone so much as thinks anything you say has any truth to it, it is all fairly easy to disprove, which means you're fucking shit at your game as the usual course is "it takes 10x the effort to refute a bunch of lies than it does to prove your innocence".

Fuck off COINTELPRO autistic sandnigger.>>9556412

This man looks Canadian. He gets my vote.
Whats not to like about a party that has both national and advancement in the title?

I've shilled for the party a couple times but Holla Forums prefers to bitch rather than lend Canada's current best hope their support.

I also like to cross-dress, so fuck me XP, homophobia does not help the national (white) cause one bit, it is Jewish and oppressive in origin just like circumcision

SO, KENNY THE CROSS-DRESSING KIKE, ARE YOU GOING TO DENY THAT THIS IS A PHOTO OF YOU IN DRAG?

REMEMBER, PSYCHO, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FIRST CIRCULATED THIS PIC.

DO YOU DENY GIGGING IN A NUTHOUSE?

wtf is wrong with this thread. Derail much?

Who fucking cares. The topic at hand are Canadian political parties who may save white Canada from mass invasion.

Canadian political parties who may save white Canada from mass invasion.

YET ANOTHER KENNY THE KIKE ALTERNATE IDENTITY OFFERING PHONY "SUPPORT". AND IN THIS ONE HE EVEN PROMOTES CROSS-DRESSING. CASE FUCKEN CLOSED!

LOL I'm not Jewish although I'm cut, and yes I am mostly libertarian, BUT PRO-WHITE.

Oy vey differences of opion on Holla Forums !

I will stand by my point that ==the whole sexuality thing is D/C by jews meant to destroy whites.==

Discuss how we can meme the National Advancement Party of Canada into winning?

I WOULD BE WILLING TO WAGER THAT I LEAD A SLIGHTLY MORE EXCITING LIFE THAN YOU, SNOWNIGGER.

Let's try again

NOBODY IS BUYIN' IT, KENNY.

Nope not the same person. Take your witch hunt to reddit or someplace with 'namefags'

This is worthy of a new thread:

The whole sexuality thing is D/C by Jews meant to destroy whites

One more time

LOOKS LIKE THIS TIME THE "WITCH HUNT" UNCOVERED A FEW WITCHES. ALL YOUR WORDS ARE CLASSIC KENNY.

YOU'RE TRAPPED LIKE THE RAT KIKE YOU ARE. NOW QUIT STALLING AND ANSWER MY QUESTIONS ABOVE.

I'm not going to respond to your meaningless CAPS drivel any more

Please don't let crazy autistic fools and race traitors let Canada end this way.

C'MON, SCHUELER, DON'T PUSS OUT NOW OR I'LL DECLARE CHECKMATE.

YOU CALLED ME A LIAR. SO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. LET'S HEAR THE "TRUTH" AND NOT CRICKETS.

YOUR MASSIVE AUDIENCE OF ZERO FOLLOWERS DESERVES MORE THAN THIS. MAN UP, SHE-MALE!

GAME OVER, MISERABLE FAGGOT.

YOU BLINKED, YOU RAN LIKE A SCALDED DOG. YOU LOST.

DON'T TRY ANY WIMPY FOLLOW-UP EXCUSES OR EXPLANATIONS. YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE TO BE FORTHRIGHT.

HERE'S YOUR CONSOLATION PRIZE FOR PARTICIPATING, INSANE KIKE SHEMALE.

You're right, I think this attitude should have been followed when Trump ran under Republican!

Fucking mong shill.

…and it shouldn't have been followed when Trump ran independent? kys – we don't have any Trumps currently running in any of the big parties

bump

We need to make sure they have a candidate in every riding and then we need consensus cracking to get people on board with voting for them and we need the dank memes to make them part of the public consciousness.

This will get some NAP members elected probably who will then have a big influence in government.

Also we must praise kek and ask for his help.

That's a woman who lives at 5240 Drew Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55410, USA.

Feel free to visit her, send her stuff, etc.

The fuck is wrong with you? The sandnigger is accusing me of cross-dressing and other perversions that I've never ever been part of. Don't start thinking it's ok just because this sandnigger is condemning it. I don't do any of that shit.

Shill detected.

TSK,TSK,TSK. WON'T WORK, KENNY THE KIKE.

YOU CAN'T TRY TO JUMP START YOUR DEAD THREAD BY POSING AS OTHER POSTERS AND FAKE CHATTING WITH YOURSELF.

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AS THE SCHEMING SCUM THAT YOU ARE, SICK SHEMALE.

Canada is the stronghold of our enemy, the USA has been lost to them, the other western countries are being redpilled by the juxtaposition of the mainstream narrative and their day-to-day experiences, but Canada is a wealthy country filled with citizens who are apathetic to their own political issues, and who will therefore accept any lie that is told to them, they are also the most recent to receive migrants from the third world, in order to keep the Canadian public ignorant, the ((people)) in charge noticed that we do not have any laws protecting freedom of expression like those that exist in the USA, and thus have pre-emptively passed laws that prohibit anyone speaking out about the atrocities they damn well know are being imported into our country, the law passed on "transphobic" speech was an experiment to see how well such an authoritarian motion would be accepted by the public, cutting through apathy, and getting the public to accept unpleasant truths about what is about to happen here will be our greatest challenge, Canada is where our final battle will be fought, and it is where the enemy plans to hold up and regroup it's power, before coming back with a vengeance, anyone who knows the state germany was in before ww2 knows that this is not an opportunity that we can not afford to give to the opposition.

This is why they are so intent on getting us to hate Canadians, so we can ignore them while they build their power in a wealthy first-world nation, one that shares a long, difficult to police border to the territory they covet, getting us to avoid trying to take Canada is their priority.

If we take Canada for the redpills, when the shit goes down in Europe, all will be relatively safe in the new world, and the new world nations can use their full capacity to push back against the islamic insurgency, but if Canada falls, then they will use our country to attack the USA directly, the USA and Japan will not win such a confrontation.

The public may be less receptive to the idea that Trudeau is a puppet of Soros than they will be to the idea that he is incompetent (Hanlon's Razor), the get meme going that Trudeau is too incompetent to continue holding his office, and he'll either have to defend his indefensible policies, or admit that he is being manipulated by someone.

In case #1 We use his failure to justify his actions as a means of pushing for his resignation or removal from power, if he passes laws to silence discourse about is leadership or about politics in general, we can use the excitement of such an event to get more interest from apathetic Canadians, and rally them into a revolution against him, case #2 Is that he refuses to address it, we start our own protests against him, getting loud people into the streets will convince some Canadians that their country's politics can be interesting, and will force him to answer, as in case#1.

attacking politicians directly is common in amaerican politics, and is why canadians find amaewrican politics more engaging than canadian politics, what's more, it's a tactic that Trudeau is not comfortable in dealing with, but it is how we roll, so it gives us the advantage.

compare him to the greatest failures in history, from Russia's last tsar, to America's most corrupt president, to the British king so mad that he had to willingly give up all of the monarchy's political power.

Push for an amendment to the charter, that protects all speech in the same capacity as the first amendment in the US constitution, push to leave the commonwealth, so we cannot be affected by our ties to England anymore, get someone who is pro-trump, pro-brexit, anti-clinton, and anti-bush.

BLAH BLAH BLAH!

I have made a board for a Canadian operation, details in sticky.

It's been around for a while but it needs some love, it doesn't have a banner yet, and the motto is a work in progress, but I will take some care in paying attention to anyone who posts on it.

Maybe pay it a visit?
>>>/canpol/

Charlie McKenzie is both the pot and rhino parties BTW

Fuck off David Clement, shill your open borders lolberg somewhere else

are abortion and assisted suicide the only things that matter to you? What the fuck is wrong with you!
GET THE FUCK OUT SHITSKIN

It's true that we have no good options. The NAP looks pretty based but unfortunately are not an option for most ridings. Personally I'll be voting for Kellie, on the single issue of immigration I think she'll shut it down the most. I feel conflicted about voting for the unprincipled dyke but really demographics are all that matter to me, I don't care if we go bankrupt or get annexed as long as we're white.

Max Bernier's cuck media boi has been shilling hard on here, nobody in this race is ourguy but Max DEFINITELY isn't, I have no idea why the fuck any of you would have that retarded idea in your heads unless you are simple meme readers.

Scheer seems like a possible safe choice as well. If you were considering voting for Chong or Deepak or Oleary I hope you die.

We are pretty fucked but it's still important to vote and do your part to slow down the poz. Elections aren't the whole picture, we have to make real change happen ourselves, but that doesn't mean we should sit idly by just because all of our options are varying shades of bad.