World Frog Day!

#WorldFrogDay is trending on Twitter. I say we give it some love!

I believe this is memetic, may March 20th, World Frog Day, be of most memetic significance!

Praise Kek!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZi7g8jIFs8
allmusicals.com/lyrics/frogsthe/thefrogs.htm
widget00.mibbit.com/?settings=403fbc0608a54159a28d0e50b9041354&server=irc.hypersigil.org&channel=#domus&noServerTab=false&autoConnect=true
chp.ca/commentary/the-frog-that-wouldnt-boil/
pepe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all
youtube.com/watch?v=7ss_onJ3ukA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

March 20th is also a month before Hitler's birthday. Coincidence, or meme magic?

Interesting. I believe there could be a level of memetic numerology there. Things seem very much set, we are going in the right direction!

Praise kek.

shadilay

Rockefeller died?
Well my day has just gotten a whole lot better.

PRAISE BE TO KEK

GTFO kike.

Kek is not discordian, do not push this meme.

:^)

Is 3/20 Holla Forums's version of 9/17?

You got a problem with Eris?

Kek is no discordian, sure. But he still wields Chaos to sunder the False Light of this Kali Yuga. Memeing some Eris into Kek is fine, because Kek controls his piece of the Void.

Eris is jew shit.

My issue is memeing kek into eris.

Isn't it the day when the spring equinox begins?

haha

Prove it.

Weev and his faggot friends are into this shit.

Meant for

Whatever. Kek is more important anyway, so if there's a conflict of interest, Kek comes first. Eris looked fine to be honest, so I'd like to see your proof about Weev.

PRAISE KEK!

There's one documentary where he's seen with his friends drinking champagne and saying "Hail Eris !", some hacker documentary I forgot the name of. I remember whatching it on Vimeo if that can help but I'm warning you, sometimes, it's top tier cringe.

WHO CAN DENY KEK?

PRAISE KEK

Alt-Kike fags tried to coopt Kek, but I see your point. Eris needs to be viewed more cautiously.

Praise Aqua, the superior goddess

What if a new god has shown himself?
This went viral just a couple of days before the kikes death

Is it Gek?

Fuck….. You're right.
First KEK
then SNEK
then PEK
and now GEK

I don't think it's clear if we've awaken/made more gods than Kek, but Kek is all powerful, like Zeus.

no

Kek is extremely powerful because he is a manifestation of Chaos. But, his reign is short because he is the liminal space between Kali Yuga and the Golden Age. After Kek comes the rest of the Old Gods.

Kek can never lose power because cause and order are not separate entities and therefore chaos will always exist.

chaos and order*

Yes, Eris pads her chest.

You are half correct. The permeate throughout one another, but they act cyclical in their extremes. Kek will not lose power or disappear, he's just going to step back once the rest of the Old Gods are awakened. Kek was with Egypt, he is with us now, and he will be with us again in the future when his Darkness before the Dawn is needed again.

user, you would too if you had perfect nipples, causing chaos wherever they point. The pads are for OUR SAFETY!

Kek will do what Kek desires to do.

I'm not disrespecting Kek, merely pointing out that it is in his nature to be a liminal space that precedes the Light.

Since this is now current Kekism thread, going to make request here to his devotees.
Shadilay, we're preparing for a redpilling operation to convert the hippie mafia to Kekism. >>>/tok/7 We have have a few months to prepare still, but summer is coming and we must be prepared before the newfags arrive.

Guess this is Keksmass, holy day of KEK
I'mma do something JUSTICE related before bed, something productive.

Ritual makes Men, and we're starting a whole new church.

I like to equate Kek's light to the green rays of h black sun, and the forces of the well of tartarus, which burns away all lies, leaving only pure directed self, an ubermensch.

wait a fucking second, is it really barrons birthday?

Music source?

Somebody from the old Fringechan made a Keksmas op that was drowned out by the election. Maybe you could make use of his memetics?

ITS REAL

and a (((Rockefeller))) dies

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

Trips confirm, Baron's wish and Kek's will, a kike has died! Praise Kek!
My Frog Day wish is that I succeed in my goal of converting the hippie mafia to Kekism and turn 20,000 hippies into RWDS!

It's not every day that your young man turns 11, is it, Barron?
I couldn't help myself, we should co-opt every lefty meme we can and make it actually funny including Harry Potter.
inb4 we meme Barron into a wizard and he defeats Soros in battle

youtube.com/watch?v=bZi7g8jIFs8

allmusicals.com/lyrics/frogsthe/thefrogs.htm

THANKS; SPOOKY MUMMY

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

Attntion! DK MU has meeting going on right now! They defame the name of Kek!
widget00.mibbit.com/?settings=403fbc0608a54159a28d0e50b9041354&server=irc.hypersigil.org&channel=#domus&noServerTab=false&autoConnect=true

15:11 synth fuck kek
15:11 Simorgh awww
15:11 Gerie AhavahAinSoph, please
15:11 MoonMoon Also once again let me restate that others get away with practically murder while I get PERPETUALLY SHUT DOWN AT EVERY TURN
15:11 MoonMoon And THAT is ANNOYING
15:11 synth and not in the fun way either
15:11 MoonMoon And I will either be treated like a goddamn equal or I will not waste my time with any of you fucks
15:11 synth kek can go choke on his own frog dick and die for all i care

Fuck off aqua.

Checked.
THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY!

"Jordan Peterson is a professor at the University of Toronto. He has an odd connection to frogs. He jokes that some have even said that he sounds a little like Kermit the Frog. He owns a frog mask carved in the west-coast First Nations’ style. Jordan notes that frogs are extremely sensitive to pollution in their environment and he sees a personal connection in that regard. His environment is the university and the pollution that he is sensitive to is political correctness that is endangering freedom of speech."

His power grows daily. God knows what he's charging up for since we've been in a happening drought

holy shit

There are rumors that Jarilo is partially responsible for this.

Boosting the booru on the Pepe thread I'm always late to.

pepe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all

I looked on that booru for a bit and found this enigma. I don't get it. What's the context of this pic? Why was it drawn, and for whom?

Aqua best girl

Eris a shit

The Cartoon Loon did this commish for someone I don't remember. Or maybe he drew it as some kind of point against an SJW. It was posted on twitter.

What if Aqua is Naunet of the Ogdoad in a disguised form?

who

mandala
youtube.com/watch?v=7ss_onJ3ukA

WAIT!!

PRAISE KEK AND THOTH!! MEME MAGIC IS REAL!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_20

lolwat

DUBS CONFIRM

Kek>Aqua>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eris

rare pepe

Yes, that too.
We are in the twilight between light and darkness, chaos and order, death and creation.

What you're meaning to tell me is, that this is the day the tide turns?

Someone post the image where it says:

Too late to cut for summer, too early to bulk for winter, Just the right time to get swole for the upcoming race wars.

1854 – The Republican Party of the United States is organized in Ripon, Wisconsin.
1933 – Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler ordered the creation of Dachau concentration camp as Chief of Police of Munich and appointed Theodor Eicke as the camp commandant.

Really activates the almonds.

Do you believe in magic?

Only in young girls' hearts :^)

Sure

It's his first dubs birthday.

He's 11

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Technically she does fit the bill
PRAISE KEK

PRAISE NAUNET

I wonder if Naunet lets Nun lube his dick with her tears.

Post underrated frogs.

Is this the rare pepe thread?

I have barely shown this video to anyone but I guess since it is frog day, I will share it with you Holla Forums

The "khaos magick" degenerates shilling halfchan and wiccan groups to fight the god emperor, while trying to blaspheme against Kek. They are the same as the #opintruder faggots with their cupcake rite, and the owners of kiamagic and occultforums.org which are two of their recruitment pools.

Does that woman speak dog?

Also, shortly after that day(4 days or so) the Bane crash happened.

The house always gets me.

Thank you, Kek, for today, and the death of David Rockefeller.
Shadilay.

Kek is a tool of Eris. He has been employed as a tool in her mission to dissolve the reality grids of as many as possible through any means necessary so that humanity may, as a whole, realize that order and disorder are both illusory.
You can disagree with me if you want, it's fine to be wrong about things. However, some convincing material might be to read the beginning of reality according to the Principia, as well as the beginning of reality according to Kekism (I don't have the image handy, but someone went on a 4-post spree about how the universe was started by the void, and how the ogdoad was created and so forth). The two stories are remarkably similar, down to using the very same wording in some places.
You think your numerology is strong with Kek? Check out what Eris has been working with. We made motion pictures out of our number-based lore.
We started Kekism to mobilize the large masses of anons that were adverse to joining the POEE, due to its association with the goons.(GOON WAS FORCE-FED A HAND GRENADE FOR THIS POST)

fuck off discord shitters

Maybe we use our frog senses to tell who the shills are.

Look at this trash.

He drew sam hyde? Awful! Thank christ you banned him based mod.

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

context? what was the hashtag?

Found a frog in my garden for the first time ever. I wonder if it's a sign.

Hahahaha what the fuck I had to replay this 3 times to realize that wasn't a dog barking.

what the fuck is that voice at the start that sounds like a parrot saying "das rite"?

Proof please?

I was trying to say "Pepe?"

DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E

Hahaha! Can whoever did the oathybreakellis stuff make something to troll the discordians with?

its a frog, (parrot in background "hello" or 'uh oh')
hiss
ahh ahh oh my god

PRAISE KEK!

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

BREDDY GUD SHOP TBH LAD

World Frog Day needs to be the discovery of SHADILAY. No more, no less.

Who is Jarilo?

Aqua is the goddess of water, being bullied and olev. She also gets eaten by giant toads a lot.

If Jeb was handing out frogs instead of turtles, do you think he'd be president right now?

Ancient slavic santa?

This is not a coincidence. It made me think. Remember this illuminati card?
=Hitler's Wizards are still alive. In fact, some of them are getting younger…"

What is Barron was adopted, and secretly running the presidency from the background? An actual member of the Thule Society.

Epitalon, GHK, and magnetic field and frequency modulation.

daily reminder that hitler was a battle toad :^)

wtf is with that second pic?
why does pepe have warts?
whoever drew this is retarded.

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY!

What species of frog is that?

I think I'm going to fire up the ol' emulator and give that one another go. Me and my brother had a blast playing it.

Green Tree Frog

Fresh out of the microwave.