X/pol/ Thread #1: Remembering the old times

Remember x/pol/? Lets make this happen again.
Mods don't delete or ban pls (unless Holla Forums moderation is genuinely compromised, which I hope not), just one dedicated thread for this at any given time.
/polk/fags claim that current mods will shoah me

Other urls found in this thread:

montalk.net/books
youtube.com/watch?v=21vPrlX6Yx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is mkultra

True and final ancient Aryan redpill
Do jews know and are mocking the clueless goyim by putting such blatantly symbolic pictures in the open?

space elevator thread??

miss those too, sadly I'm not him, or was it her..

This is a dubs board now. Praise Kek.

Holla Forums, /x/, /k/ are holy trinity. Sadly, /x/ is lost. New BO is a huge faggot and likely a goon or Holla Forums. That nigger deletes everything Holla Forums.

Montalk redpills on military abductions (MiLABS), relevant to any Holla Forumsack trying to achieve anything (basically to any Holla Forumsack, as we're all targets for this)
Page 92.

able potential threats is to abduct them, alter their minds, and
return them home without memories of what transpired. You
could go to sleep one night, be abducted, and wake up the next
morning having only a vague sense of uneasiness and tiredness. But
during the night you may have been aboard an alien ship or in an
underground base for several hours, having your mind pro-
grammed with hypnotic commands* that stay buried in your
subconscious like ticking time bombs. Then in the days that follow
these commands are quietly activated and you feel a sudden over-
whelming urge to become depressed, to hate or lose confidence in
yourself or others, to have irrational or immoral compulsions, or to
say something that creates blow ups between yourself and another
who may also have been programmed.

negative humans with alien technology. The latter consist of highly
secret groups within the military intelligence agencies of America,
Great Britain, and Israel, groups that have come entirely under the
control of negative aliens. Also involved are members of the un-
derground civilization mentioned earlier. All three of these are
often seen working side-by-side by abductees who accidentally re-
member their experiences.

Free book download from his site:
montalk.net/books

Fuck, my greentext is kill

mentioned, aliens have the ability to freeze time, paralyze and levi-
tate people through solid walls or windows and into their ships or
just extract the soul from a person while the body stays in bed.
Their ships can pull back into another dimension, fly quickly into
outer space, change size and appear much larger on the inside than
outside. Advanced military factions have portal technology that
creates a wormhole between their underground base and your bed-
room through which to transport you. Their bases may be
saturated by an accelerated time field so that you can be there for
eight hours while only two hours pass back home. They can even
put an implant into your brain through which to program you re-
motely while you sleep.
enough people remembering their experiences and providing cir-
cumstantial clues to suggest that the above is very likely
happening. While there is much more to abductions than covered
here (like the fact that aliens are also abducting people to harvest
genetic material from which to create a race of alien-human hy-
brids who will act as liaisons between humans and aliens), the
important point to remember is that not all your thoughts and
compulsions are necessarily your own.

Did you even read the page 92 and following?

What if the point of this information is to make people believe they are vulnerable to mind control, thus creating a self-fulfilling prophecy?

didn't realize preston nichols was still doing interviews

That makes no sense, in reality it would make sense to avoid from people knowing it, so they just racionalize whatever thoughts and impulses they have as their own

the classic interview

So much for this experience against the dark forces when the Aryans (western Europeans by this image) are cucking themselves out far more than the Slavs (who were forcibly handed over to Bolshevism by an army of jews that had funding from the US; they weren't any more crazy about the ideology than countries west of them were, and most of the Nordic countries today are also the most Communist, especially Sweden and Norway), whereas the Nordic countries were either [mostly] neutral (aside from Finland) or against Germany like the British and Americans. It was parts of Eastern Europe that were most loyal to Germany, like the Hungarians, the Baltics, the Croats, etc.. I have to wonder whether chauvinism plays a part in these racial theories or whether they are really as accurate as they try to make themselves seem. The purest Nordic nations seem the most weak to the jew but the Germans, who were made of many different tribes and sharing borders with Eastern Europeans, were some of the strongest against the jew.

The girl in the picture definitely looks Slavic (like an anime girl, really).

Phimosis doesn't seem to be any more common in mixed people than in non-mixed ones so I don't think nature is actually making it harder for them in particular to breed (or breed back into a particular race which is most common since there aren't many nations of totally mixed heritage aside from perhaps Mexico, so any mixed person will just rejoin the prevailing race). Rather, it's more likely the jews and Muslims (same race at the top) circumcise their lower castes and other slaves as a way to traumatize/brutalize the baby and to brand them as servants.

Mexico and Brazil*

No, according to the pic the real Aryan types are almost gone, pure H'Aryans are super rare, while D'Aryans are probably ancestors of balts, which are very low in population terms and decreasing fast.
The sky blue eyes means you're Swatoruss. Western Europeans are probably a mix of Swatoruss and H'Aryans.

Evid3nc3: A History of God (Embed doesn't work for me rn)

youtube.com/watch?v=21vPrlX6Yx4

This one details the origins of the (((God))) of Abraham, YHWH.

Don't forget pre-Aryan Europeans like Basques and probably some British Islanders.

Why the fuck was this bumplocked? 8/pol/ mods are fully compromised, that's it.

How exactly does believing that you may be abducted and have your brain altered make it more likely to happen? It's a strange criticism. You sound skeptical of this but at the same time, the only explanation I can see for your skepticism would be that you believe that the fear of being kidnapped and programmed somehow resonates with the universe and creates that reality or that perhaps these beings can detect those fears thus making you more prone to attacks since you'd be easier to identify.

I thought bumplocking was good? Or is it that this thread never reaches the top of the catalog?

Good read user. So are those four ancient lands one and the same, or separate lands once habitable where the four Aryan tribes/races/aliens existed?

Trying to see how this would relate to the Antarctic theory and who would live there if it was true. Would they be pure breeds of all four groups that survived or one group specifically? Are they basically a colony left from those off world?

Sounds really interesting but confusing at the same time. Probably my mongoloid DNA :(

Bumplock means thread sinks to the bottom, posts don't bump the thread up

This post is mostly to show that I would like there to be a dedicated /xpol/ thread, just like there are brit/pol/ and that sort of thing.

Also attached is an interesting take on how 'transhumanism' is linked to satan and his plan to mock God's invention of life. Related to Holla Forums because - current events, modern/future techonology, jews pushing it.

Meh if the whole thread gets filled and lots of people see it and have interest, we are more likely to have ANOTHER thread later on and perhaps that won't get anchored/deleted. They used to anchor/delete the GATE threads, and they briefly banned brit/pol/. They have changed their minds before, they could again.

If there's one thing Holla Forums has taught me over the last 7 years, it's that there is always hope.

And how is that supposed to happen when nobody's going to even see the thread?

Really, you know, that's what it actually is now, that's what 8/pol/ has become. I'm fucking off to /polk/
Well, so I guess I'll check em

kek

Sucks that /polk/ is shit.

can dubs be wrong?
It seems /pol is irredeemably compromised
where else can we go?