ITT we post pure ideology

ITT we post pure ideology

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/29/science-shows-thomas-hobbes-was-right--which-is-why-the-right-wi/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wsov5
archive.is/
nature.com.sci-hub.ac/nature/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nature19758.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2aTreha3ZU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

U S E - A R C H I V E - Y.O.U - F A G/ゲイ1818

shut up nerd

What the fuck, the study she makes even suggests that Rousseau was correct but somehow she ends up at Hobbes.

Murder rates went up once private property became a thing.

Holy fuck that ideology.

they should be stabbed in the jugular with a dessert fork.

How about you makes archive instead of whinning people not making them you fag?
archive.is/wsov5

archive.is/
One fucking copypaste in the URL, it's not that complicated.

Did they examine the homicide rates in the Soviet Union?

Russians aren't a species, Holla Forums.

It's all bullshit conjecture. The only factual statement about premodern birthrates is that it was less than 100%.

And humans aren't rational enough to restrict their behavior with property values. Take a group of homeless people, place a shelter, food and water next to a painting and say the painting is worth millions of dollars. What do you think is going to happen?

Premodern homicides rates I mean. Whoops

where does it suggest rousseau was correct?

They'll take the painting, sell it, and buy houses?

If I think Stirner was right, then where I belong?

Enjoy critiquing some asshole journalist's "interpretation" of a scientific paper you retard. I thought the left was supposed to be the bastion of scientists.

nature.com.sci-hub.ac/nature/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nature19758.html

I was pointing out the ideologising of the paper by the journalist you dumb shit

Then why wouldn't you link to the paper for comparison? Why just post the opinion piece?

No. You just wanted to riff on the Telegraph (and you ended up giving them money as a result - moron). At least learn how to pastebin.

well seeing as the whole point of the thread was showing the PURE IDEOLOGY *sniff* of journalists…

In a gulag.

Humanitiesfags drove them all away.

you're thinking of liberals

>>>/reddit/

If people are inherently bad, why should I care about politics, and therefore, other people?

This makes me rage so. fucking.much.
youtube.com/watch?v=2aTreha3ZU4

A youtube video with 59 views, of an opinion you disagree with… why are you giving it attention?

He brings up decent points though.

In fact, why would you even post the link to something that has almost no awareness surrounding it, that you disagree with, it makes no sense? 59 other people saw that video, and you hate its contents… so why post it here? If you want to post low viewed videos, or articles, how about opinions and analysis that aren't known - that you agree with, how about that?

This youtuber, and his 59 viewers, are completely irrelevant to me.

He literally wrote that right after…