Konami releases MGS3 pachinko machines

I don't know how to feel anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i:aps,k:pewdiepie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you forgot the DMC4 pachinky machine

I didn't know about it until now

Capcom didn't announce shit, and it isn't a reboot it's a fucking cartoon.

Kill yourself, OP.

When was that? That travesty was a fucking stillborn.

Yah. We are in a new time.

I've been reading a lot. And writing. I listen to lectures a lot now.

Maybe it's time we put video games out to pasture and just complain about how good things used to be "back in the day". Tell the kids at church to stop playing their shitty games and to go back and play the classics, like Doom and Vectorman and Super Metroid and shit. Tell them "When I played CCG's, you had to buy the cards from Jews of the Coast. The artificial scarcity was less blatant back then."

What's even so bad about the MM redesign?

It's not Command Mission X cool but it's decent, reminds me a bunch of Tron. Plus it's a cartoon, not a vidya unfortunately.

Before they actually showed any of the utter garbage content, I'm sure plenty of people held hope by then

If you have to ask, you should probably just kill yourself

I still don't get it. It's not as bad a redesign as Crash or Spyro and to be honest I don't think it's even bad, besides the face.

You should.

It's a very good indicator of what normalfags play, which means its the kind of games we'll continue to keep seeing released.

More like a good indicator of what non-gamer streamer watchers like to WATCH.

Most twitch fags don't play shit. They just watch other people play.

They do play, so they can stream.

I meant viewers, not streamers.

The viewers are all children who don't like to actually play video games and would rather watch a "SUPER FUNNY" guy/busty girl play them.

I gotta fight in overwatches defense.

atleast the game is fun.

Marketers just see that X game has 2,000,000 viewers, which means "WOW THIS GAME IS POPULAR LETS COPY IT"

It's basically TF2

That I can definitely agree with, it will absolutely fool the cocaine abusing marketers, you're not wrong there.

Those morons think feminists tweeting positively about a game will get it sales.

I like the characters, but I don't want to sink my time and $40 into it. I'll wait to see what Blizzard does in future oatches first.

Yeah, it is, but it's FUN TF2
I mean last night I did a game of all Tracers with a bunch of randoms
it was just FUN zipping around the course, spamming "Cheers Love!" it what hilarious.

I'd like to play it solely to have something to play with a good friend of mine but I just don't see it being worth the 40 dollars at all. I hear it's got like 12 maps and they mostly have chokepoints.

That pic looks like LOL material.

nah, at most it's worth 30

God damn, I thought you guys were joking about the Metal Gear Solid pachinko machines. I don't even care much about the series or play its game but for fuck's sake that's just insulting.

Hey

Hey OP

I know that all of that is bad

Like, really bad.

But you forgot something worse.

Something to drive us all to suicide.

Something to destroy all our souls and make us abandon vidya forever.

HIT THE LEVER!!!!

Why the fuck does this even exist. Why would a kid want a toy of an e-celeb?

Do they come with play sets that consist of a computer, desk, chair, camera and mike? What else are they supposed to do?

Yes.
amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i:aps,k:pewdiepie

Shit, I'd rather a new megaman game had fatman aesthetic than what they tried