Battleborn on PC is dying, and fast

archive.is/Gya0k

So apparently Battleborn is dying off a lot faster on PC than expected. The fact that matchmaking takes forever and that matches are poorly balanced isn't helping matters at all. Randy wanted this game so badly to compete with Overwatch and become a legitimate E-Sport, but now it looks like the game is destined to fade into oblivion, much like Evolve and Titanfall did

neat

Now if only Memewatch would die too. It's generating more autism than tf2 at this point.

IF DUBS RANDY KILLS HIMSELF BEFORE THE MONTH ENDS

He's doomed.

BON VOYAGE BITCHFORD

Aww shit.

Jesus fuck.

Oh shit

That's what happens when you make a game to fill X role instead of just, you know, making a good game.

Thank god.

it won't die until Blizzard stop until Blizzard stops commissioning fanart.

Oh fug nice digits

How much money do you think they lost? I hope it's a lot.

damn son

4-6 months, like HotS

Very good work, gentlemen.

Let the memes become real once again.

(WITNESSED)

すごい!

もすごい!

If he doesn't kill himself you'll have to pay for it.
Either way, someone dies.

Gearbox ends up killing assfaggots for good

Gearbox are just retarded if they thought their game would be able to compete with another identical game released around the same time. Blizzard are just far more established, and normalfags will get more hyped for any release coming from them.
It's like if you released a spiderman clone around the same time as an actual spiderman movie, expecting to kill marvel at the box office.

You guys are gonna break something

He's done for

I wonder when this will happen to shillwatch

Never unfortunately, Battleborn is a failure because of Overwatch, not because it is another clone of TF2.

Market was big enough for only one of these and they are up against blizzard.

The first expansion walling off content/when people realize the unlock system in-game is complete bullshit

When everything's nerfed into the ground and there are no counters.

They're already killing the only tankbuster, then they'll make Mei worthless.
It's all downhill from here.

delete this right now

Battleborn failed for these reasons

Bastion rekt tanks so hard

Overwatch uses the World of Tanks style of matchmaking, so it's equally shit.

Bastion is alright until you realize he's made out of paper.
Now everyone's ragging on McCree because he's a 1v1 tank/flankbuster.

He do kinda outclass other attack heroes but i think reaper do well against tanks as well. And Bastion got 300 hp so not totally paper

holy fuck, Randy on suicide watch.

kek, they're already nerfing heroes. inb4 everything is useless and there are no more 1v1s since everyone can just run away when they get low. was planning on buying the game since the beta was pretty fun. i really dodged a bullet.

If you go 1v1 against McCree within 5 feet, you're dead.
If McCree goes against anyone that can shoot him past his flashbang range, he's dead.

Why does no one mention marketing in battleborn's failure?

I only found about about this game when it failed, clearly Gearbox hasn't been marketing it that hard.

All is right with the world when Gearbox is doing shitty.

checked

They don't have that Blizzard money. Also, Overwatch got crazy amounts of attention because of Tracer's ass. And let's not forgot Overwatch had the open beta at the same time as Battleborns release.

NEXT
LEVEL
DIGITS

I'm wondering what will happen here when (if) he does end up dead before July.

Maybe he should put in a few more tranny bathrooms. I'm sure the 0.5% of the world population would buy his game in droves.

BB had open beta before OW

T-t-triple gets? Holy shit Randy is fucked there is nothing he can do against such power.