Wurm Unlimited

Let's play some fucking Wurm Unlimited

The fledgling town of Brosmouth is looking for new people. We currently have about 20+ members and are witnessing the start of booming industry.

Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to Wurm Online. 4x Action speed, and 4x Skill gain speed.

Download: kat.cr/wurm-unlimited-wrc-03-23-2016-t12305659.html

IP Address: 13.92.83.205

Start on 'Freedom', you will spawn in The Liberty.

We have settled on F2 - Position 2250, 650. You can see it here in the purple square within the attached map.

Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"

A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

Q: "But how do I-"

Q: "Yeah but-"

Previous thread >>>9521213

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/366220/
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Priest
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Category:Religion
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Gods
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Spells.
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Meditating
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Kiro's_mining_guide
github.com/ago1024/WurmClientModLauncher/releases/download/v0.4/client-modlauncher-0.4.zip
github.com/ago1024/LiveHudMap/releases/download/v1.3.1/livemap-1.3.1.zip
github.com/munsta0/WUClientImprovedImprove/releases/download/1.0/ImprovedImproveV1.0.rar
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Trader
wurmian.cloudapp.net/client-download/
wurmian.cloudapp.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/LythiaTagMap.png
wurmian.cloudapp.net/
wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap/
puu.sh/pfVB4/7a1bd17a8f.rar
8ch.net/v/res/9558459.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Side view of this town!

I think a better pic

BENUSMAXIMUS BEEN VOTED LEADER OF BROSMOUTH

Why?

There better not be any bullshit mandates in place when I log in later.

Oy vey, now my clay pit gulag will always be fully staffed!

And I aint even on the fucking map

mapfag says you need to name your home and fence your shit. Is it?

Its named but not fenced, however the entire coastal part is missing, thats at least 3 houses

Jesus Christ. Three days ago this land was just dirt, tents and thriving forest.

Is chef a thing? I'd be into that.

There is a robust system of foods, seasonings, and nutrition.
Cooking has 5 associated skills, including butchering, baking, and beverages.

ppl are bringing food to the town center, cook could use that

We desperately need a dedicated cook. Our nutrition is really low and certain foods bring it up

Is there any way to get water besides making a well or going down the lake? I am on the top of a mountain surrounded by bears, I don't want to go do down.
Maybe I can forage something that gives water?

Also, how long does it take for trees to rot away after you cut them? I did not have the time to cut them and transport into my tent

Hmm. Will I just need to experiment or is there a recipe list somewhere?

press N in game, and boom, recipes!

Guess I'm downloading then.

bingo! My house is the SexFarm.
West side of village needs more houses

I live by myself and have cooked a couple meals, but because of the lack of meat, I haven't really been able to get into it. You'll need at least a frying pan, an Oven or campfire, fuel, and to make one meal, put one piece of any meat in the frying pan while it's in the oven, and one vegetable. It's worth noting however, that you should only put one of each. Putting any more than one will consume all the items in the frying pan, and only make one meal.

Cooking can actually be a ton of work if you don't have a dedicated chef, after my current hunger bar runs out I don't know what I'll do, the only thing left around me is hostile mobs, and my farm doesn't seem to want to grow anything.

reminder that the Purged Pagan is the cooking house. I'll be moving the cooking shit into the first floor soon, so if it disappears you know where it went

I'll be sure to do the cookin by the book. Thanks user.

Actually finding the place will be the first mission though.

I'm downloading now, I'll join you guys soon.

Just type when you start itt, and some user will come pick you up, I'm sure.
At least, they were making an attempt to last thread.

>it takes 3-5 real life days for farms to become harvestable

the town is going to need a big farm

nah some of my shit is ready now

Takes like a day on this server, we're at 4x speed for crafting and things like that

That means there's iron ore in the wall behind the wall youre prospecting, break it down to get to the iron vein

The wiki will tell you what each text means in the prospecting section

Do we really need more people digging up iron?
Last I checked, we literally had over 1000 iron ore just sitting around unprocessed.

So how large is this Holla Forumsillage population wise?
Playing no-name autistic mmos with Holla Forums is always entertaining. I've fucked around in Haven & Hearth and Project Gorgon with Holla Forumsirgins before and it was fun as hell. But I've played a little bit of Wurm and it takes a special kind of autist to play for more than 10 minutes, so I need to know what kind of shit I'm getting into before I bother with the download.

Please put them in the bsb or they'll decay

You can never have enough iron seeing how every 5 minutes someone scream for nails, but if youre training mining i'd suggest try rock walls until you hit 25, then iron

currently exactly 20 anons on and here in the village right now

You need to learn some history, boy.

It's HUGE

Takes like a day, I planted shit earlier and it's already on stage two. I should have planted my potatoes sooner, pretty sure I'm gonna starve.

Yeah, that was me, and I found the iron, it most definitely wasn't right underneath my feet, it was sitting a couple tiles away. I had to strip mine for it a bit before I found it, basically prospecting tells you if it's within a certain amount of tiles or some shit.

It's about 4x less autistic than than regular wurm, because all resources are boosted by 4 times speed or some shit.

shit where the fuck is that iron!

The issue isn't iron, the issue is that there aren't enough smiths.
The food issue, however, is very much real.

Game doesn't start for me, nothing happens

I am doing some mountain hermit thingy near the village, but I won't tell where, otherwise it won't be as cool as when people find it (which I suppose will happen in less than a week)

do you have two monitors? Mine was crashing until I set it to 'resizable window'

No it's not that, when I try opening the launcher nothing happens

THANK FUCK.
There was nothing quite like scraping a wall with a spoon for three days just to get a lump of iron.

Nigga, I'm not sure the game ever peaked over 15k players, and that's being generous. It's a no-name MMO.

Not around these parts, slim.

I had the decency of not doing it in the mountain north-west of the village.
Someone will find my hut, if it was not found already, but it won't be eaten by the slums so soon

Found the place. Not seeing any chat going on. Do I need to join a chat channel or something?

Should I build a large or small cart?
Total noob with no animals, but lots of logs to transport

more like

I wasn't talking about these parts. These parts don't matter. We don't make up most of the population.

So I'll be that one faggot who asks if it works in Wine or not. Does it? Or do I need to find out for myself?

I know how to get sprouts

You're gonna have to find out for yourself
considering nobody else outside of this board seems to hear about it, I'm going with 'no' though.

It's java, it should just fucking work

However, the steam version(which we are using) seems to be encapsulated in an .exe, I can't tell how much of it is not pure java. I think it is just the bare minimum as .exe to get steam overlay working (required to publish on steam)

most of the population is fucking retarded.

Is it weird that this game follows most of my model for the ideal MMO?

I imagine the original does, but this isn't the original version.

If they don't care about these sorts of games, then it's their loss.

dude…thats the same thing i thought

Well looking for it on Steam I found out it does have Linux support. store.steampowered.com/app/366220/
If I managed to get a Linux copy of this, would it work right away to join you guys? (No, I'm not buying it.)

we all pirated it

Yea everyone is in a team chat, go to the town's mining and ask anyone to invite

neither did we

someone invite me, my in-game name is pnut, but I can't do local chat because I'm in bumfuck nowhere

Is this game like haven and hearth, where I waste valuable hours only for a botting Russian NEET brigade to show up and make me lose everything?

Now that we have the money needed to make a deed, we need to have a little talk about what is going to happen.

We can't plant it in town, i would need permissions from every house owner there, and since some have already stopped playing and left shit shacks and hovels, that is not happening.

But what we can do is make the smallest size deed outside, 11x11 tiles, Me and Maxieman already mentioned the idea of building a new Fort Broventure (something that was once part of Brohalla on the old golden valley server)

What we need is some good lads to haul dirt to a BSB (bulk storage bin) near the shore, and then we can easily use and abuse the level function to quickly raise the seafloor to make the foundation of Fort Broventure.
As much as i would like to perfectly recreate the old Fort Broventure, it was rather small, and we didn't have the OP as fuck level feature back then.
Making it 11x11 is of course a huge undertaking since we would need a metric fuckzillion tons worth of dirt to raise that much, so we need to set a reasonable size goal, while also making it look good.

Brain storming begins now, designs, volunteers for dirt hauling and someone to build a BSB.

Arbeit macht bro.

other guhnoo+linux fag here
the torrent user's used provides an .exe installer. the serb they're playing on runs a slightly modified version of the game (hence providing their own installer). I think, if there's no Linux version of that modified client (which there isn't), then you're shit out of luck.

I have a lot of dependencies already installed through winetricks and the installer crashes immediately upon running. I'd be curious as to how the installed version works, though.

It could be like a Town's castle.

I don't know about this version, but there was only some servers that were open PvP in Wurm Online. The game isn't as PvP oriented as Haven & Hearth anyways. You're not going to find marauding slav squads fucking up everything and everyone probably.

There is no open world pvp here, also theres only like 8 players on this server that are not us.

A fort on the water sounds good, could be used for communal storage and crafting.

whenever I try to connect I get
Network error:

Shoutouts to KriegerR, absolutely bro-tier neighbor.

He is a cool dude.

keep connecting

ok, but often when I retry connection it crashes.

Well I never heard about that game before but I might as well try.

Verify your NAT, portforwarding and firewall exceptions, if it still do it, check with other user if your ISP is shit, or your country itself.

Five seconds on the wiki and the ports are :

8766 TCP/UDP
27016-27030 UDP
3724 TCP

fucking comunists

Oh wow, this looks really interesting. I might join you guys at some point, but I'm going to try and read some stuff off Wurmpedia.

fuck that! Learn on the go!

So we're making a fort on the water?

Something like this? Trying to get my head around it

Also, what do the house permissions entail? I've just been happily making my comfyhaus on a plot in the main town, I won't run into any problems with that right?

Well basically you have to give me permission to do whatever the fuck i want with your house, and yes that picture is exactly what i had in mind.

call the fort

"BroFist"

Excellent, so it's like having an official presence but we can all remain living freely as we are now.

I'm up for hauling dirt, got about 8000 units or so on my plot.

I can't be online for a little while though, so feel free to nigger any dirt from my plot, name's Gobnug.

that's pewdiepie shit

No it will be named Fort Broventure, in honor of the original Fort Broventure

Fuck you we named ourselves the bros before Pewdiepie was a thing, it was born out of the Bro fist ascii spam that plagued Holla Forums at the times.

Remember that there is a teamspeak for this server. Here you go:
quantumnetwork.rocks:9988

i didnt even know pewdiefag talked about that, cause i dont watch the swedish fuck

New Africa. Or Blemmyes Port.

I need a mason to apprentice myself to. I'm brand fucking new to this game, been looking through guides, but any advice wouldbe great. I wanna build forts and bridges and shit.

Is the mine in the middle communal or should I go of and prospect?

mine's free for all, lots of iron and shit lying around too, everyone helps themselves, just put back what you don't use so it stays hot and usable on anvils.

I have yet to find the mine. am i retarded

yes. it's the lowest point in the village, next to the guard tower in the centre.

look for a big double-door set into the ground, walk up to that and it will open. strike the earth faggot

my computer wasn't rendering the door. it looked like grass

What the fuck are you doing?

why

They've known, apparently the admin for the server can see everything you guys say, and knows where all the new players are coming from. He even made it a point to mention it yesterday, I probably should have capped it.
What the fuck did you expect? Nearly all servers for this game are dead as fuck, and 20+ people just show up out of the blue?

there's like 5 other people on the server, it's unlikely to cause any fuss.

that being said, it's a retard move.

Whoever the fuck the pnut guy is, is blasting out on the global chat for the regulars to come looking for the thread.

That doesn't mean we have to advertise, you know?

60+

How do you train strength in this game?

cant believe the fucking autism in chat, kek

Cant wait to wake up tomorrow and log on just to see brosmouth in shambles.

oh come on.

It's pretty much a mix between Haven and Hearth gameplay wise and Project Gorgon in that it's first person oblivion-tier graphics. You'll fit right in.

Seconding.

Rambles Cotton Pickin' Shack has expanded as far as I want it, has been fenced in, and crops tended.

That's a bit of a reach, mang. Morrowind, maybe.

I loved the Broville threads and I was always sad that I missed out on Wurm. I think I'll give this a download later.

God I miss brofist. Why did pewdiepie have to steal it?

I'd love to join but
Can I be a useless piece of shit that does nothing but brew delicious alcohol and/or "medicine"?

Anyone know if I'm okay to join this with a legit Steam version or will I get fucked?

Its like you lack creativity.
there is a resident doctor building but I don't know how far along he is with creating that stuff. I think someone is making a grape vineyard but hasn't made any alcohol.

That's kind of neat.

We've already got a bunch of people doing that.

Ok I (BigguBossu) was hopefully going to become a cook as well, and I was going to claim the empty space near my house as farmland, no complaints?

Fug.

Hey fags, Aedan here. Im gonna build a caravel. Any of you nigs want to help? Im not making this for ferrying people either, we just need a faster boat.

im afk right now, will join in an hour or two

Apparently my 32-bit processor can't handle the thing.
Unless it can and it's just due to my hard drive crashing some time ago and needing a fresh installation of windows.
After which the only driver I updated was the video card.

Don't forget to destroy the old stumps left behind. Or else we're going to be surrounded by old stumps and no trees and have to travel further out for wood.

I'll protect it.

What ya need?

Does anyone know if there's a 32-bit or 86 for this installer?
Because apparently that visual basic installer for 86x works just fine, but anything at 64-bit is unavailable.

Look at the crafting guide you mong

Added some public farms around the place. Big one outside the walls that I'll be expanding every harvest. Anyone is welcome to harvest and tend.

Well shit, something came up and ill be gone till tomorrow. See you faggots then.

As long as you don't fuck up the roads around it, go for it. We need way more farms to stop us from starving.

First for becoming a priest and building a temple to the meme gods

I went across the mountain to our north and found a settlement

for people that have to type in /invitations every time you log back in you can do that automatically by adding it to the autorun.txt file located in Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default
at least I think it will work

Yeah there's a bunch of the scattered along the southern half the the cove were on.

We killed a troll

So is there any sort of priest class? I might be into that if it's actually useful. Even if there isn't I still plan on joining you guys soon, I just haven't quite had time yet, but I've been following along.

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Priest

3 trolls now

You have to pay to be a priest?

Yeah no, fuck that. I'll be a layman instead.

nigger we are playing the pirate game

Wurm Online is free official, the one in the torrent is Wurm Unlimited which is premium.

Ah, I see. So everything is free then? I could be a priest with no restrictions? That's good.

My bad, I didn't know we were playing a pirated version. Sorry.

So which of the Gods do you guys think would be most useful to have a priest for in the town? I'd like to be as useful as possible, so advice would be appreciated.

fuck the healing in this game niggers, i'll come back tomorrow

Well Priest have restrictions, but its a gameplay element. Priest are demanded by there gods to no manual work, otherwise enjoy taming lava spiders and using the blessings/enchantments of your gods.

Great. But which God, if any, would give useful abilities to help the whole town? If priests are useless for the town or there are Gods more worth following to help our community I would like to know.

Basically I'm asking for your guys' opinion. Should I become a priest, and if so, which God would make me more useful to the town?

Killed black wolf

wolf Ferguson incoming

Just look at all the religions and there spells.
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Category:Religion

What kind of priest do you want to be? Healer, necromancer, monster tamer, paladin, battlemage, or corrupt catholic priest?

lol

Necromancer sounds edgy as fuck, that could be interesting. But do we need a necromancer? Or would it be more beneficial to have something else?

If it doesn't really matter, I'll probably go for that. Which God do you go to for necromancy?

Libila. However you you'll from now on have to be a vagabond do to us having a guard tower in the center of the town, and town guard don't like Libila worshippers.

So I should probably be a different kind of priest, huh? Which Gods don't piss the guards off?

Here is a good list, wurmpedia.com/index.php/Gods
Forgot to tell, you're also able to call down meteorites of pure astral horrors and such as a Libila worshipper.
And look at this for the gods list of spells, wurmpedia.com/index.php/Spells.

One last thing, you can always do Meditating
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Meditating
Its paths are pretty good I personally believe path of insanity is the best for a normal peasant and path of hate for a warrior.

There's only one altar in town, son.

Which means what? Only one God can be worshiped? We can only have one priest?

Yeah I've already started reading the Gods' descriptions, but I need to know which Gods will the guards not murder me for worshiping?

Oh, only will Libila worshippers get killed, so just don't worship Libila.

Ah, I see, thanks. I'll choose a God soon, after I've found one I like.

i just wanted zombie workers

Then have the people demolish the guard tower nearby.

spooky

phew

HUNT 2 wolves, 4 bugs, 1 goblin. 1/6 of turtle.
1 dead, many wounded.

hey bros, I just logged in with a new toon, where's the town?

Quite awesome you got a monster hunter band going.

kys

No, thank you faggot, I'm trying to have fun

Travel north east then shimmy around the coast, we're at F2

dog bless tanksy

Guy who set out for Libila altar here I just collapsed for 6 hours and ready for death

Any Aussie servers for this game? The lag connecting to anywhere else in the world in fun-destroying for me.

the lag doesnt even matter in the game

Did you guys get to the space age yet?

Sweet Jesus, didn't you listen to my advice yesterday. you could have taken the portals in The Liberty (freedom spawn) to Heart of Nylith and cut that travel time to less than half.

I did I just had to leave my horse twice because portal wouldn't accept mount and the 2nd time is when I dismount in the middle of a mountain.

Fuck mountains

you can't travel with a mount through portals

Ive never played this before but ive heard its really comfy.

Is it like minecraft and WoW

minecraft and runescape

Notch used to work on this back in 2003

Can someone invite Hakumei?

.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Kiro's_mining_guide

For new Dorf niggers

type /invitations, newfriend

It here

How do i get this shitty music and singing to stop, I've tried changing the settings, then changing the settings and then restarting the game, nothing works

Shit man, Drink something before you kill yourself.
still as spooky as the day I saw it

I kinda like it

I converted to Libila and now I can't use the Freedom chat or pm any of you guys, kicked out of the team too.

Everyone go to your equipment, manage > profile and turn cross kingdom chat to Any please

This is what you get for dabbling in black magic, user.

WIKIDUULJD

I just wanted to be the best black priest in town

GODBLESS RECYCLEBIN I AM BACK BABY

GODBLESS WILDKUJA YOU MEAN, YOU DUMB FUCK NIGGER

WILDKUJA YOU A FALSE PROPHET

You are okay

fat retard spotted

club it

Client Modloader (Needed for most mods to work properly): github.com/ago1024/WurmClientModLauncher/releases/download/v0.4/client-modlauncher-0.4.zip

Instructions

* Unzip the contents of client-modlauncher-.zip into the "WurmLauncher" folder

* Unzip the contents of the individual mods you want to run into the "WurmLauncher" folder. This adds the required .properties files to enable the mods.

* Run patcher.bat

ingame Mini Map Live Map : github.com/ago1024/LiveHudMap/releases/download/v1.3.1/livemap-1.3.1.zip

Download livemap-.zip

* Extract livemap-.zip into client folder (the jar should land in mods/livemap/livemap.jar).

Auto Select Tools from Toolbelt for Improving : github.com/munsta0/WUClientImprovedImprove/releases/download/1.0/ImprovedImproveV1.0.rar

same as before unzip the shit into your Wurm folder

Add your improvement items to your toolbelt
Bind a key to improve
Open console with f1
Type "bind t improve"
Type "bind repair"
spam those 2 buttons, i use c for improve v for repair
Press binded key over the item of your choice and tada! The proper item will be picked and improved with

thanks lad

how comfy is this game?

guys, there a skeleton in our village

does this look comfy

GET RID OF IT

when i try to play it says 'connection timed out'

what jobs currently aren't taken?

keep logging

You don't belong with anyone, ever, anywhere.

if it's voluntary it's glorious capitalism $$$

It should have a different name, whilst still paying homage to the original, it's not the same fort from before, but it can be better.

Cook

There arent enough smiths because someone mined shit ton of ores

I'm an experienced smith headed to town with a new character. I plan to make the best swords possible, but we have to make sure someone with high mining maxes out the quality of the iron. A sword can only be a little higher quality than the base iron used to improve it.

I guess my first priority is getting masonry up to make a brick house and forges.

To add there needs to be a priest. Some of the sickest things in the game are weapon enchants such as frostbite.

do you still need to pray every like 15 for hours to be a priest?

I never went priest I don't know the finer details.

every 20 minutes and only 5 per day though this is WU so you gotta ask in WRC, it's modded to hell

anything else I would need to do? just afk with a timer?

Holy fuck I think I used to play this game waaaaay back when.
I tried to solo stuff but it was a pain in the rear, I believe.

I'd join up. What do you guys need? I typically lean myself to carpentry, as mining is boring, but honestly I don't really care.

Anything but carpentry. For the love of god, think of the trees.

might wanna do some activities that increase soul depth such as faming, also get a shelter at least before you hit priesthood so it wont get hit with penalty later

every 20mins 5times a day,

after you do that abunch you will get 30faith skill you will have to go back to the White Light/Black light altar at that time to choose to become a Priest,

then you do more praying

you can reset the 5time a day limit as Priest by holding Sermons at the altar you need 6 listeners + you to reset your daily limit
after you do that abunch depending on what God you pick, you will need items to sacrifice items at the altar to replenish your mana quickly a.e you have 30faith, so your Favor is 30, you can cast bless 3 times it cost 10favor you spam the everyliving fuck out of that to grind your channeling skill which is the skill that checks if you cast/fizzle the spell

theres other tips and tricks but that will keep you busy for atleast a month or two of hardcore grinding, also use Beds for sleep bonus, it wont effect Faith gained from praying but will make grinding Channeling faster

soulstrength if you have lots of offensive spells

HAS THE FOREST NOT SUFFERED ENOUGH AS IT IS??

t. Follower of Fo, God of the forest, life, healing and Shrooms

thank god
Can i hold sermon at an empty altar

they nerfed the importance of Soul Depth,Strength for casting in WO, and inturn WU some time ago

you need 7 total people, 6 to listen to your sermon + you

they need to be within like 2-3tile radius of the altar for it to work

the built in wiki will say which activities will increase which

But, yeah, what should I be doing once I download this thing? I'd like to get to where I am actually helping out, after all.

yeah and the wiki is written by people, rolf is qouted as sayin that shit doesnt matter, and people tested it with GM powers on WU

IT IS KNOWN.

Looks like i made the right decision to not autism with you guys

Why?

you fags realize you can harvest sprouts and plant huge forests if you want

I wasn't trying to disprove anything nigger

Did you type in the wrong chat and nobody responded and decided it quit

We are well aware, but the amount of sprouts gathered do not come close to meeting the demand for more wood since not all trees give sprouts.

yeah im just saying the wiki is outdated when it comes to stuff people couldnt easily test before WU and alot of it was just based on assumptions

Seems like an impossible to sustain lot. How do you get more sprouts?

oh and I thought 20 faith is enough for priesthood

sickle on trees, matures will most likely give you the option, not all trees will give sprouts

Well, it's settled then. I will be a tree herder.

nah 30, and you cant go past 30 without becoming a priest

At lv 70 gardening the trees will start thanking you after every sprouts planted

Okay

In the spell lists it tell you the levels, when it says lv 8 does it mean 38 faith, and so on?

Little do they realize I am only doing it that I may murder them for my insatiable lust for wood

no its actual faith, you just cant cast them until your 30faith and become priest its a typo/oversight or just there to be confusing

you get acess to all

nope, i'm playing the game just not with you guys, didn't want the game to feel to easy because it would ruin the autism

oh baby

It's not any more easy to play within the settlement than setting a hermit hut elsewhere, what do you mean it'd make it too easy

you guys are gonna want a retard supply of items for sacrificing depending on what god you pick also

Priests of Fo receive double favor gains from sacrificing pottery, cloth, and food items.
Priests of Magranon receive double favor gains from sacrificing metal items.
Priests of Vynora receive double favor gains from sacrificing YoYos And Torches.
Priests of Libila receive bonus favor gains from sacrificing corpses and alchemy items (including crops).

Hello, it is me again, with more Deed information.
as it turns out, if i plant the settlement deed token in the town square/near the guard tower, i don't need too many buildings permissions.

ANYONE THAT HAS A HOUSE AROUND THE TOWN SQUARE, YOU NEED TO GIVE ME EVERY PERMISSION ON YOUR HOUSE SO I CAN PLANT THE DEED, THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL

The deed will be a basic 5x5 size, it can be expanded later.
I still say we should build Fort Broventure just because.

RIP, Sordos's shit is near the town square.

just outside the basic deed size, it's all good.

Only if its forced

my house is a shed with fence next to dragunov's house, it has the north door unlocked

all that matters is that i get ==TOTAL PERMISSIONS== on your hose/shack.
Door status and such is irrelevant.

Is it even possible to invite someone from HoTS at all because krieger just tried and it gave him an error, i typed /invitations and no such command even exist

Don't even know your name, try PMing Soab

p sure they need to hand you the actual building writs, cause everything in deed writwise disapears and is handled by village permission window after that

Writs are no longer a thing.

If I were a betting man, I'd say Trenhal.

are you a beaver user?

i did /invitiations and it

[05:03:39] You will now accept invitations to change kingdom and religion.

if

/tinvite
This command lets you invite a player to your team. The player who is being invited must have /invitations turned on.

doesnt work, then you prolly can't

SHIT, THE JIG IS UP. QUICK, GNAW OUT OUR ESCAPE

Incidentally, thanks to you making me hunt for a beaver on a computer, I discovered someone made a computer out of a beaver. Neat.

no libila priest for me then

fuck me that was a colossal waste of time

well ill be

Are there any untaken jobs?

carpentry depot already has it

Priest. Leatherworker. Beverage maker. Tracker. Botanist.

Pretty much anything other than Blacksmith. We've got more than enough of those.

Animal Husbandry

Breed us good horse lad

this is quite incomplete

you guys rdy to pvp yet? i down for 1v30 im fine with killin like 5 of you niggers before dying i'l drop good loot

Someone's talking about taking a priest at least.

I was planning to do some tree orchard foresting nonsense, so I guess I could snag botanizing.
Don't know how many jobs you can really manage, but we'll see I guess when I get there.
Figured as it was, gardening and forestry probably are hand in hand. We'll see how it all goes.

We have someone doing forestry, but its inside the city and everything outside the city is mostly stumps.

Yeah, I want to be that mad little fellow what turns a tiny little forest on the east side of town into a sprawling jungle.
There was also an alternative plan if that didn't work out to charge people to use my orchard

fuck that was quick, I'm burnt out

oaks are rare and neat if you can find them, they prevent other trees from growing around them

Should have built palisades for the trump walls

Sounds like I need to make a point of getting rid of every single oak I see, then.

Do we need much more farming? Seems like a cozy little thing as well.
Fishing, the same way. Always did love virtual fishing.
Probably starting to pull way too many jobs, though. Don't rightly know yet how many one man can have.

You know I went to HOTA once and they had a lot of oak trees there.

Yeah GM/Owner seeded oak in the middle of hota for people to fight over

Can i make water flow towards my castle?

Ok so I have a friend who will be joining but he's using Linux (Ubuntu) so does anyone have any tips on getting the WRC client to work with Wine? I can't imagine it would be too hard, considering most of it is Java.

just found out, it can be done, my castle is half way up a mountain, this is my project

can't make it flow up, can dig to the dirt level, then surface mine the rock to the water level

noooooo thx nigger

Will it be a problem if I work all week? I'll only have a small amount of time to help out.

How many hours do you think you can spare

A little is fine, user. We've got spare housing open for those that can't commit the time to building their own property.

I'm installing it right now lads, is there anything i should know beforehand? who should i talk to to get the basic equipment?

You already have basic equipments when starting. You can't improve them though unless you made them yourself.

Type help when near a guard tower so guards will attack any creatures chasing you

Duel wielding is bugged dont use it

What can you do with money in this game? can you actually buy anything?

The game will give you some basic armor (leather) and most of the tools you'll need.

When you get in immediately head towards F2 (East North-east of the Liberty spawn). Do NOT use global chat. Head in that direction with the water to your left and eventually you'll hear the sounds of construction. If there's a good number of names in your local it should be the spot.
Say something like "Have we started the fire?" or "Is this Brosmouth?" not "HAY GUIS IS THIS Holla Forums???? 8V?"

God speed, user.

Land, as far as I know. It takes something like 3 silver for an 11x11 plot and then 1 copper per extra tile.

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Trader

and shit from other players

Maybe 3 or so every now and then.

It's the weekend now so I can play a bit. I jumped on earlier and I think I found you guys. I was called dullahan,

You're good to play then

I'm at work, but this actually looks interesting. What is the village currently lacking?

how the fuck do you turn the gui back on

did you double click the gui by accident
try that again

there's literally no gui or anything to click on, what's the fucking hotkey and why the fuck did they make it so it turns the fucking escape menu off…

I'm probably in the same boat, but I think I can manage a good few hours a day.
Assuming around 2 to 5 hours at around fucking 2am.
Maybe I can climb up at around noon, but otherwise, I am hard pressed.

czeched

f10?

f10 did it, christ.

You can put as many or few hours as you want in, there are no requirements just don't be a faget.

SERVER RESTART IN 25 MINUTES

Staff is doing the server update in 25mins, gonna need a more updated client than the one in that torrent

>[08:42:43] now time to download new client

Give us the link please

oh fuck what?

Fuck you guys.

Hey, fuck you faget we had no hand in this.

wurmian.cloudapp.net/client-download/ has the new client apparently

BACKUP YOUR SmartSteamEMU FOLDER IT HAS YOUR FUCKING ACCOUNT PASSWORD IF YOU OVERWRITE THAT SHIT WITH THE NEW CLIENT YOUR GONNA LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT

Okay here's how to back up your shit for the new client:

copy and paste the folder called "SmartStreamEmu" in the WU directory somewhere else, it contains the steam ID file that you can copy paste in the new client's SmartStreamEmu

Server is logging out in 10 minutes fucking hurry

fuck me im the only nigger seeding the client atm, id get the mega download link or this is gonna take forever

Do you guys have a priest yet? I'm considering playing but i'd like to have a purpose going into it.

If you don't have a priest I'll commit myself to that completely.

I was so close…

not yet but im going for Mag priest atm

more fo priest is fine since we need healers

We could use some healer priests.

Also, server's down for me. See you glorious faggots on the other side. Don't forget to back up your SmartSteamEMU folder or you'll lose your character

Alright I'm down to be a priest of Fo then. If I recall correctly they're the most tedious to play but aslong as people are around it should be fine.

wurmian.cloudapp.net/client-download/ download this

Fo priests can cast Life Steal to weapons can they?

He's one of the most useful priests, just tell people youre a Fo priest and can't do these tasks, ask people to haul mats at your door in exchange for service or something.

I actually bought wurm unlimited when it came out, can I just connect with the shekel version or is that particular client different in some way?

Just that .ini file needs to be copied over or the whole folder like says?

I'm actually interested in becoming a full heal slut, and seeing as Fo priests can sacrifice cloth for faith I might aswell just go full first aid/farming to supplement myself anyway.

I actually broke my game earlier and only need to copy paste the number in the steam id and paste it in the new one, you need to log in the client with the same name first though then do that

Is the server down? What port are you guys using for 13.92.83.205 ?

I believe you need to use the special client

Ya it's down

Is the server down?

Sounds good, glad I caught the thread before trying to get back on.

settings wont open ingame/browser so if u want a non fullscreen fucked up default ui settings copy paste your old gamesettings txt file into playerfiles>config/default

There is a new client? Cant we just use the updater?

Updater too big to for this update, there is the new client and autoupdater in

Is the server back up?

read the past 10 posts

server is back up

SHES BACK

Ayy my new download just done installing too

The backup works

Where/how do I do this
I can't seem to find that folder on my computer, and I don't want to update until I know my character isn't going to wind up gone.

check C:/games/wurm unlimited/wurmlauncher

its pretty much the entire smartSteamEMU folder in your install.

MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR STEAMEMU FOLDER, WHICH IS LOCATED IN THE GAME FOLDER, IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CHARACTER AND BY EXTENSION, ALL YOUR PROGRESS.

its inside the Wurm install folder for me anyway

Do you guys have a Discord server? It looks like it could be useful.

SmartStreamEmu is what it's called,

SO IT IS, MY BAD.

is town still there?

It's all gone

WHAT THE FUCK

He's lying.

corrupt backup file, GM also said to tell you your a nigger

that'd better not fucking be true.
fuuck

Don't even bother opening the game again, it'll be too disappointing.

good

kek, so what did they change?

grab the mega link, would of been done by now

New hardcore compass mechanics, stay home casuals.

Cavedwelling is in apparently along with some big optimization, and other things I dont know

Also the setting is fucked so follow this guide before you remove anything

texture file size change all i remember, its the same for w/e the fuck the newest client update is on steam

server side mods, Masaykh changed Sermons so its 100% not as gay for priests anymore dont need 7people for Sermon can do it solo now

Good

I can just delete this from my browser in ten seconds right

The new update breaks 3 things

The compass mod which make compass never fade, now it's acting like a normal QL10 compass

Mount now sync camera with you, so turning mount also turn your vision, this can be switched in the settings

The setting is greyed out in game and need to log out to change settings in the launcher

Can someone post a picture of the map, mine shows a bunch of different continents rather than the single one we're meant to be on. As a result the grid 'f2' doesn't do me any good and there's no map in the OP.

compass works for me idk wtf you niggers did

horse thing is default that way, the torrent you were using before already had that setting changed so if you just move the gamesettings.txt from there it will change it back or go into the ini and do it manually

and yeah the WRC client browser thing broke the settings button

Oh and this update adds the rift which are weekend events that spawn special mobs in that area. It has difficulty of a dragon fight

Trees have collision detection now

Anyone? I just need a screenshot of the map so I can get my bearings.

Does that mean you can kill yourself with them?

That's a good question

Hold on a sec

The town is under siege. Spiders are everywhere. Send help.

I hate spiders. I'll be right there.

wurmian.cloudapp.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/LythiaTagMap.png

old compass mod when?

Thanks user

reinstall it, its on github idk what yall did but the mod is working for me did you not overwrite your old install with the new one? if your just running the new files you gotta replace everything in the mod folder prolly

ALERT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL
WE ARE UNDER SIEGE
FOG SPIDERS HAVE APPEARED
THEY WILL FUCK YOU UP.
SAY HELP IN LOCAL CHAT TO GET THE
GUARDS ATTENTION

that worked. cheers.

What the fuck is wrong with megauploads? I fucking despise this website because of it's fuckton of broken features
my download has reached 25%, then gone back to 21% 6 times now, can't I just fucking download the file like a normal person

try the magnet link for torrent then

that pleases me

I think you can use "Guards!" aswell

seems to be downloading fine on my end without their browser extension

threw the mega into the torrent and seeding it

Yesss. Just spawned in at Freedom, how do I get to you niggas?

I have been, that was downloading at 50KiB/s because the only person seeding was some Isreali

For some reason Mega never works for me, no matter what I do. Thanks for seeding there Sweden?

Head north till you hit a river, cross then just head west along the coast

Alright I need to be spoonfed. None of the maps on wurmian.cloudapp.net/ have a grid associated with them. I literally have no idea how to find my own coordinates either. I know where I am on the world map but unless I'm a fucking spastic which is apparantly highly possible, I can't find the map indicating where brosmouth is in this thread.

On my way.

read

Saw that just after I posted, thanks user.

no problem its hard enough getting here without the world map

Are we talking a legit river, or more of a canal? I found something just north of Charm, not sure if I need to go further north.

ALERT #2
FOG SPIDERS ALL AROUND
NEW PLAYERS BEWARE
THE ROAD TO BROSMOUTH
IS NOT SAFE

its fairly wide
i think its the only one

Shit, I went too far north. Thanks.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

from Freedom Isles camp head out north and follow the road west
it's not the first settlement along the beach, it's the one behind it

Ill be patrolling the river on a rowboat for anyone on their way. Ill pick you up.

Faggot admin put swear filters on all chats.

me in the past 6 hours

No that's toggleable in the settings, you just have to do it at launcher

I'm on the north shore, near the mouth of the river. IGN is Sibilantjoe

Ill be there soon.

I'll signal with a fire on the beach.

good man

I just passed Artorias' village, am I still heading the right direction?

yes, keep following the river.

Keep heading east, I'm on the north shore directly across from some boats moored on the opposite side. Trying to light a fire now.

Nigger, you are heading west not east.

shouldn't that be west?

Its west, not east.

I'm telling YOU to come east towards me. I've lit a fire.

well you quoted the wrong person you nigger

Oh shit I thought you were the boat guy. Yeah head west unless you want to meet up with me and get picked up as well.

I AM THE BOAT GUY. you were quoting the other new guy.

Alright I've finally arrived, I think. Who do I talk to to get added to the deed, also do we have an altar of Fo up somewhere so I can start praying?

what happened with the spiders, are they still attacking? also 1 hour till my download finishes, fuck

We have no deed or altar.

they are everywhere man.

Anyway, I'll just chill here until you find me. Look for the fire.

more music for you faggots

dont be sad. We are lucky we only lost like 2 people.

Oshit. Don't worry lads, shitty heals are on the way in an hour or so.

Krieger has been healing in your absence. You need to step up your game.

like anuddah shoah

christ camille is a sperg

>try to open wurmian.cloudapp.net/client-download/

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:700bbcc83d0abdda15c072c7d53779becc9ffec6&dn=WRC.exe&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce here you go fam

700bbcc83d0abdda15c072c7d53779becc9ffec6
here's the hash instead of that wall of text

Same, does not updating fuck anything up?

Oh, what the fuck, then? Unless the update makes the lag go away, I don't see a point.

it was a steam update, was optimization, some custom files to change creature models…etc no idea what will happen if your not using it, let us know if shit fucks up for yall

I don't think just backing up the steamemu folder is enough
I had to dig through deleted files in order to recover my account password
maybe I did something wrong but just in case back up SmartSteamEmu.ini in the WurmLauncher folder and the whole SmartSteamEmu folder along with the PlayerFiles folder

Anyone's map missing now?

Now ya tell me.

The difference I see is that the model for the hitch outside is fucked up, it now appears to be a cloth sack.

wut

this is what my map looks like after the update

thats default install, merge the new files with the old install you were using

then your map will be broken like everyone elses

why would I want that?

well, if your using the default wurm files you wont have any mods at all

That wasn't a mod was it? Have to hold left mouse butt now.

Didn't mean to reply, oops.

Oh, it's "toggle mouselook" now.

It's the server side issue which will hopefully be fixed, and you get the actual map of the island

THANK YOU

I have mods but the .property files does not generate after I updated the client

updated? like the updater.cmd?

as in downloading the new client and backing up the SteamEmu stuff

i cant enter the mine, the mine door wont open for me.
Did I get baleeted or something?

you merge the new client files into the old install

I was considering buying the game. Would it still work with this server?

looks like it doesnt

I know how to update a game
it's just that the .properties file would regenerate on the old install and they don't after I updated

I haven't eaten in the past 30 hours due to autism

what's the folder called after you extract the game? i lost it kek

wurm unlimited

I've only slept 6 hours the past 2 or 3 days

default install is C:\Games\Wurm Unlimited

Do we have cotton fields?

tell me your ign name and write /invitations in chat

Noahkern

Reinv please.

is it west of Artorias's Village?

yes. You will come across "chaos-systems" and they are our neighbors

Thanks, found your village after I kept going west

Newbie here, names Danious. If you got any small jobs that I could do, let me know

Right now I'm just foraging since it's the only thing I've learned

1.5 hour timelapse of the town. Gonna try to leave it on all night next time.

thanks fam, this was really nice

It's very relaxing and I like the idea, but… not much changed.

nice

yeah, that's why I gotta leave it on all night!

So i've asked a few times in chat with no response. Where can I get clay for mortor?

west of the beach where the settlement is facing

I mean east

There's no phobia mode in WU?

Rambles Cotton Pickin' Shack is unlocked. Feel free to tend to the garden and harvest what you need when it is ripe. There is only Cotton and Wemp, as it is intended as a material farm.
You can tell when Cotton is ripe when you can see the little white puffballs, and Wemp is ripe when you can see little yellow flowers on top. I am telling you this so that you can harvest at the best time without needing Farming 20.
All I ask is that you reseed what you harvest. You do this by right clicking on the Cotton or Wemp Plant and selecting Pick Seeds, activating the resulting seeds by double-clicking them, and then right clicking on the previously harvested dirt tile and selecting Sow.

In order to enter the garden, you will need to go through the shack. The doors are unlocked.

Lastly, I will be around every 6 to 8 hours to tend to the field, and be sure to only plant Cotton and Wemp.

found the fix, it's in players config

i'm saying there's one for that but not sounds
unless clientside mods can be done

Are you guys still having food(and nutrition) problems? I've found a potential 'quick fix' for it, make fishing rods. Only downside is that it's kinda boring.

I still live in Bumfuck, Nowhere, but something I figured out to keep your nutrition up, is that almost all forms of fish are able to give you a decent amount of nutrition, depending on their quality, of course. This combined with the fact that Fishing is fairly easy to level up, means you could have a very fast way of getting meals into everyone with a dedicated fisherman.

Just put one fish, and one vegetable in a frying pan to make delicious, nutritious meals.

Oh yeah, and it levels up your Nature skill too. The only real downside to this is that while it is, great guaranteed meat, it takes 3 minutes for every fishing action.

It's just as tedious as real fishing!

this is cool as fuck user, for real.

why is this game so fucking comfy?

Good shit, user. 10/10

No one's spice is safe.

We've built a settlement you bros. This screenshot commemorates the day that Brosmouth became an official town.

also outtakes

NOBODY TOLD ME WE WERE TAKING PICTURES

fug

On the bright side, nobody in town looks as good as I do except Middry and Burzan

I like to think I have the best mustache there.

It was just a quick shot, hell the majority of the town isn't in it

you mean trump tower or guard tower

Hello, it's me again.
Now that the settlement of Brosmouth is formed, i need to make some things clear.
I am the holder of the Settlement deed, and therefore i have given myself the title of El Brosidente.
I have total control, or rather, i have the ability to remove people from the settlement, to remove their rights to do anything on the deed and even set the spirit guard to kill people on sight.
HOWEVER! I promise to not ever use any of my powers on my own volition, i will basically be the janitor/Hotpocketeer of the town, i have managed Bro settlements before, i have never abused my powers, or even actually used them aside from setting citizen role names.

Hail Mayor Gulasch and remember,
ARBEIT MACHT BRO!

how about this?

I can't look at this picture without seeing Spurdo.

Holy fuck can we really build 3 colossi

it would be extremely autistic

thats like 6000 rock bricks and 3000 clay

I hit a river sort of thing. Do you mean to cross it and follow its coast, or the sea's?
That goes far north

Head west young faggot, on the north side of the river

I'm this faggot right here downloading the game now. Should I stick around spawn and do the tutorials or head straight to your settlement?

git to settlement, learn as you go scrub boi

Thanks, bruv. Also, terribly sorry for the massively newbish question, but I can't seem to get it from the wiki: How do I activate an item?
I kilt a sheep and I want its guts.

Ah, never mind, figured it out. Doubleclicking.

Understood. Meet you fags soon.

As long as you stick to the north coast of the river/channel, you cannot possibly miss the town. It's pretty huge now, and with an even bigger area of clear land following extremely prejudicial lumberjacking.

i'm not on right now, otherwise i'd be glad to help, but i'm sure there are plenty of people who will help you out with whatever.

wrong, rightclick to open object menu

Tried that, did not work. Doubleclicking activated the item, from there I could butcher the corpse of the sheep.

Got to chaos systems. Did I go too far?

Never mind. I see her in the distance.

If I unhitch an animal, do i lose the rope or keep it?

Also this place is a hell of a lot biger than you lot make it out to be.
Seriously, it has to be the biggest town around.

You mean if you stop leading them? You keep it.

I think I found you guys.
Is there any procedure to join or ?

Just came across a base with a nice sword in it, I have the option to steal it. What would the local guards do?

It's an endgame sword

[08:07:59] TO reduce LAGs PLEASE do next steps : in config look for use_nagles_algorithm=false and change to true, then restart client!

Type /invitations in the box so you can be invited when you show up.

well that was time wasted, theft isn't allowed on this server.

\games\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default\gamesetting.txt

use_nagles_algorithm=true

setting this will reduce the lag server wide.

You can toggle your lawful icon and steal

That's fucking neat, user.

It's usually outdated the moment I post it.

We're way too fucking low on wood to do that.

thanks for the reminder

Fuck I missed it.

I've started forestry work but it will take some time before it's ready.

How's the wall coming? We got 3 new sections up before I left earlier, on the east side of town.

I know this is kind of a weird time to say this, but why dont the walls have a gate on the west side?

There's no gate up northwards either.

how do I find the village now that the map's all fucked up?

if you don't have a compass that works at the spawn camp you're kind of screwed even with a map, but there is one posted in

I have a working compass, I just don't know where the village is

wait, nevermind I didn't realize the compass told you your position

I gave you directions to find the village
I didn't know the compass told you your position though

Weird as fuck how often that happens. Every time I download something there's at least one israeli with the same taste as me seeding. I don't know if it's typical jewish behaviour to torrent everything or atypical jewish behaviour to actually seed their torrents.

The co ordinates to the village is 2250 625.

Follow north side of the river or else youll end up swimming

I have to say, the sort of tunnel vision autism this game induces is something else from what I've gotten used to lately
I forget to eat, forget to sleep and when I do sleep it's been just a few hours and the first thing that pops up in my mind is what I've been working on with and what I need to do next in order to finish the house I'm building and getting sorted with storing all the crap needed for crafting and all the little peices left over

The autism is real.

no user, the autism is unreal

There's still room in the city walls behind Middry's blacksmith and the Sandwich Company if anyone needs it.

So for any of the other Dorf niggers who are mining out the pool area, I was going for a round area that a priest could set up a cult room or some shit in. Probably don't want to go bigger than a 7 but we could always bump it up if need be. Came home after work today and noticed it had been worked on.

Movin up in the world.

TO ANY NEW PEOPLE, WE CAN TELEPORT YOU TO THE VILLAGE, YOU JUST NEED TO POST YOUR NAME WHEN POSTING HERE.

I bet you don't even have a god you filthy heathen.

Im fishing at the beach if you want some food. Though I'm running low on kindling and vegetables.

Walking builds character nigger

If you do not walk your way over you do not get to join the party.

HERE'S A BETTER FUCKING MAP BY THE WAY

yeah, it's sort of tedious walking all the way up the mountain to get the wood
would be nice if people used the sickle on the trees to prune them and get sprouts before cutting them down so we can replenish our supply of wood
I've managed to plant 7 trees inside the village wall and it's just a waiting game now for them to grow for more sprouts

raid the filthy pagan, can't recall the name other than pagan, and remember to cook your food or have someone cook it for you so you don't completely wreck your nutrition levels
I dump what I find from forraging and botanizing when I'm out gathering wood in there
and don't trust Lamar, he's a fucking nigger that will give you food that does more harm than good

I think we have a guy who wants to be a deidcated forrester/tree grower unless thats you so hopefully we'll get some more soon

Holy shit. We are city sized compared to the other settlements.

If the pagan has a range with a bunch of pans I'll just sit there and cook all day.

Also whos the butthurt casual?

Btw here's the link
wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap/

A guy that just found out about us. His name is Artorias

Hot damn, is this what it feels like being an Imperial living in the Imperial City?

He's wandering around our town, I farted in his face.

Why's he butthurt?

I mean why is he butthurt? Because there is a city around the corner better than his hovel?

It's more like living in an disorganized orc warcamp.

Maybe for the first couple of days, but not anymore.

it's not me, although I do replant trees whenever I can harvest a sprout from the tree
I guesstimate at the rate we currently burn through wood we'd need an area equal a quarter of our village with trees on every single tile, maybe even larger, just to keep up with house construction
this will of course drop off significantly once people don't need wood to build houses with and only use it for charcoal, furniture and tools etc.

He is just mad we are better than him.

Someone really needs to take a cart around and get rid of all the piles of dirt and trash on the roads then maybe plant some grass on the bare dirt. It looks like fucking india over here.

What a cuck.

I was going to do that when I finished the road system… but you guys never stop fucking expanding, so I never stop laying roads.

I'll probably go around and pick up wood scraps later. can never have enough.

Im probably going to help you with that after I build a forge.

Alright 7 is fucked someone else dug down into, I think 9 will work still

I'll be trying to help with roads once I learn enough about the game. Just got body strength to 21, think I need to dig a bit more. Any tricks to paving I should know?

The most important thing is that you can't walk up slopes greater than 25 units.
The second most important thing is that slopes are calculated at the corners of each square.
The third most important thing is for fuck's sake, keep things as level as you can. Try and make slopes move up consistently - just because you can get away with a 1 tile slope that goes almost straight up, it uses less stamina if you have a more gentle slope.

I'll go practice a bit before I fuck up anything worthwhile then

Fuck my ass GOING TO 11

Can you place ladders for multiple floors on top of each other? I want to make a 1x1 tower.

I think you can

you can, the height of the tower is based off skill though

How did you get the map?

Oh never mind I figured it out

Scroll down, nigger.

Do we have to do anything special to update the client? I dont wanna lose my goy.

backup the smartSteamEmu folder. thats you character.

Slopes shouldn't even be steeper than 20 because you can take damage going down them, especially if you have heavy loads.

Oh, really?
I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

Alright cool. Hopefully i dont get fuckt

Can you make upper floors larger than lower floors? like have a 1x1 tower with a 3x3 room at the top?

I dont know

can someone post the map without writing? i want to show a friend

that im not 100% on but i dont think so, if you google image like wurm villages you dont see anything like that

I was not able to when I tried.

to piggyback off of this, is it possible to make a basement? How would I go about doing it? Would the house collapse upon me if I tore up a floor and started digging underneath?

yeah you can't currently, like they just put in houses inside mines in May and people have been asking for that since like 2007

and what i mean by that is anything cool you can think of prolly isnt possible

can someone upload the ini with min settings? i want to play with my bro but he has a shitty computer

ayyy

If anyone has a scythe, go to the back of the uphill gardener and get rid of that fucking rye.

Oh shit. Was that just there?

I'd suck your dick for that Adamantine and Glimmersteel.

are you serious nigger

yeah its a random spawn, right after i looted, another one spawned next to some dudes deed, got basically same shit i got

green dragon hatchling is east of Nylith in a valley 30 of you niggers could prolly zerg it down no troll

Oh fuck

I can even begin to express how much envy I'm feeling.

these actually arent that rare, its my 2nd one, you just have to explore alot, it gets pretty fucking easy with a good Horse with gear i go like 27kms

the bone turns any item you want into a rare item, a.e imma make a fucking adamantine large maul or something and use the bone on it to turn it rare, or armor idk

Done.

I know, that's why I want to find one.

BUG GENOCIDE TIME

I'm so sorry
checked

if you drag it near enough to the guard tower, and say Help or Guards! in local the guards will kill it you get fs/money still when it dies also

Cool.
Also how do I join the Village

puu.sh/pfVB4/7a1bd17a8f.rar
Copy contents into your WurmLauncher folder to fix your compass.

need to talk to bossnigger, i just work here fam

What's wrong with it?

new thrad when

Fuck direct link
8ch.net/v/res/9558459.html

WEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW

Anyone?
Anyone at all with this problem?
inb4 pmed you the fix ;^)

works on my machine!

edit: I fixed it

The bug crusades

Best way to reach 21 paving.

Oh wait so there is actual combat for this game? I just figured it was pure sandbox

Yeah. You have to defend yourself against various wildlife, and you can hunt them and butcher corpses for various neat stuff (meat, leather, charcoal etc.). Combat isn't terribly interesting by itself though.

Server ded?
I had just fucking logged in today too.

new thread is here fam

and yes, the server died