Did anyone saw this?

one of the robot chicken skits that everybody losing their minds about.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/asDfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RC combines pop culture with shock value and often stops there. What else is new?

Jews love tarnishing everything that is pure and beyond their reach with cheap mockery and debauchery.

This was terrible, but expected.

It really reminded me of those old-school edgy Newgrounds flash cartoons. Same with the attached webm.

They didn't even ask the guy to use his characters? What a hot load of fiery cunts.

Holdup, this is from Strong Bad's twitter, not the creators of homestarrunner's per se, right? Does this twitter page mainly tweet in-character? Because if not, or not at all, then Jesus fucking Christ.

It tweets in character, but it is owned by the Brothers Chaps.

I really hope they sue over this.

Of course it's owned by the Brothers Chaps, that wasn't my question's point.
What I meant is that maybe the tweets from Strong Bad's page are 100% in-character, and that Robot Chicken did ask permission to the creators. Because I somehow doubt that they would say something as mundane as "I especially hate chicken in a pan" over a matter as legally serious as the one we're all interpreting right now.

Shiggy

Nigga please.
As much as I would love Robot Chicken to be purged by flames, I really hate jumping to conclusions.

Kill yourself, Robot Cucken shill

How the fuck is Robot Chicken even still around?

Adult swim doesn't have content

normies

Same reason Family Guy or The Simpsons are.
It was entertaining enough and popular to the point that some just watch it out of habit or use it as background noise despite anything that made it fun to watch either being nonexistent or overdone at this point.

It's a parody of the Sam Peckinpah films, which were violent depressing westerns. Give me the Head of Charlie Brown was a nod to Sam's "Give me the Head of Alfredo Garcia". The part where Charlie Brown calls her bitch comes from this scene.

It is like a shitty SNL sketch.

archive.is/asDfk
Dorky article think it even shit as well…

Why the fuck would anyone parody Homestar Runner now? It stopped being topical in 2010.

and this folks is how you do a parody.

Wasn't this by one of the Simpsons animators?

nostalgia

Yep, Jim Reardon at CAL ARTS. Rich Moore also voices in it.

If they stopped at the photo it would have been a moderately funny quick gag.

Swing and a miss. What's the package deal they have going anyway? It feels like there's two writers, one actually knows how to squeeze comedy out of things and the other is a retard that just sprinkles shock on everything. Or like they have a quota and stuff like this is just the lazy filler.

It's all "fair use."

Are there still gems mixed in? I liked the "Montezuma's Revenge" gag.

I get the feeling it's age. As shows go on over time they lose their luster. The same can be said of Robot Chicken.

Hey Holla Forums

What the fuck is your problem, faggot?

bump

Reported for necro-bumping.

Realistically how would it go down if they did sue over this?
would it be protected by parody law or what?
or would they end up losing everything by getting stomped in by jew's lawyers?

Parody laws numbnuts.

The voices are the worst part. You could shit out better impressions without even trying.

No one cares user.

o.k. chief

The Homestar Runner voice is more or less alright, i guess, it's missing a bit of the autism, but it's by far the best voice in this mess, aside from space ghost. I'm more puzzled to why the fuck did they decide to inject unfunny political commentary into Homestar Runner, couldn't they have thought up of anything, ANYTHING at all that wasn't "Hurr da guy with boxing gloves is a mexican and the retard is a drumpf supporter so funnei!"

No, they should have been sued for this.

Peanuts is one of those things that should not be messed with.

Careful. Bantering with our resident troll can get you banned.

Hi sagefag. How ya doing?

Announcing reports should also be a bannable offense.

Most parodies these days tend to be something like

"what if we take this child friendly concept/tv show…. AND MAKE THE CONSEQUENCES REALISTIC???"

You just described Bill Willingham's entire career.

I don't really give two shits about Homestar Runner (which honestly amazes me how they still try so hard to make it so fucking relevant), but that skit was just fucking terrible. Robot Chicken overall has just been spiraling downhill for years, with the only thing in recent years that was actually remotely decent was their last Star Wars VII-related episode, but even that was just them spewing out personal criticisms and references with no real humor.

Seth Green is honestly a terrible voice actor with a very limited vocal range solely consisting of Chris Griffin and Seth Green. His performance on TMNT 2012 just made it hard to take Leo seriously at any point. And it only gets worse with the fact that he voices 80% of everything on Robot Chicken.

So did they sue?

Kill yourself user

Wonder if they saved some snowballs in the freezer from when they were eight.

Stop talking to yourself man

That was lame.

bump

Why?

You know you've Even fucking dorkly thinks it's shit.

How the fuck were they able to mimic the style so closely?

What in the sweet name of fuck is going on?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (755x854, 356.09K)