Race of Hera

Since they say that the Saiyan Race was extinct but now have a resurgence of them in other universes (DBS). Do you think they will bring back the Race of Hera?

no

So no Janemba ever again then, user?

I believe I was referring to the race

Maybe, if they feel like it. Or just a similar race of blue aliens with lots of power.

I say DBS is shit, ruining the whole franchise.

/thread

Why so Mad?

Various reasons.

Thank you for this

Maybe Sidra was one

or Belmod

Ain't it cool that brought Brian Drummond

Broly's backstory is that he's angry about a baby crying. He was an awful character. go sit in the corner over your shit taste

And that's what turned him into an angry caveman shouting nothing but KAKAROTT! There's no fucking reason she does it.

It's a shitty backstory for Broly user that's my point.

Anime goes on /a/.
But you know that. The only reason anybody posts about Dragonball is to shitpost.

Nobody post's about DBS on /a/

I'm not talking about how Broly fucking is, but that she doesn't have his backstory but acts like she has. Are you retarded? Must be.

But it's okay, retarded means rewarded these days, start a career on Youtube.

Haha wow

In Murrica, all kids acting like assholes are diagnosed autist. So by now, 80% of the population should be self-loathing autists who cry on Twitter and get super successful with their whining on Twitter.

Will I ever be successful with my whining and being an asshole? I guess not. Fuck English not being my first language, it would be easy mode of life.

>>>/a/

But DBS is on Cartoon Network

There's a board for anime. Use it.
>>>/a/

Hey Holla Forums

Hey Holla Forums

I wonder if he is one?

take it to /a/

Anyway, DBS is shit and only exists as a Toei cashgrab when they realized how lucrative the DBZ franchise still was with BoG and RoF, slowly taking it more from Toriyama, who's too old to care, and giving it to some otaku autists who can't keep the most basic canonical facts straight.
BoG itself was only created because Toriyama got so pissed off when he watched DB: Evolution that he decided to make his own movie.
So we can say for certain that Evolution is literally responsible for Toei exhuming the corpse of Dragon Ball and dragging it around, rotting and falling apart, for a bit of extra cash.

So, uh, here's some DBZ terrorist propaganda drawn by a French Muslim.

The Super manga is better, anyway.

>>>/a/

Super's manga is still shit. It's written by some fag that just copies Toriyama's style and is seemingly set to slowly take over what little work Toriyama still does.

The series should have stayed dead but the only thing that makes me hate it more is the fuckers who insist it's 'canon' even though considering it canon would mean retconning far too much. Pan was able to fly as a baby without having to learn a technique. Even in the Buu Saga Goten still had to learn to fly. In the epilogue Pan was just learning to fly iirc. That's as a 3-year-old.

The entire concept of anything past Z pisses me off. Why the fuck would Goku even care about Uub at that point if he himself reached heights that make Majin Buu look like an ant?

Hi there, 4cuck refugee! Welcome to Holla Forums.
You seem to be a little confused. Anime goes on >>>/a/, the anime board. No need to thank me, just doing my part to help recent arrivals get oriented!

It's been established for years that Toonami shows are acceptable on Holla Forums since they're not /a/ enough for /a/, newfag.

I'm sorry that /a/ doesn't want to discuss your brand of entry-level cancer, but it doesn't belong here.

Maybe back in oldchan. Why don't you go back there for your school's winter break, user?

Does this trigger you?

You could not be a more blatant newfag.

Do you remember the fag who splurged daily about how much he hated anime on here? When Jojoposting got big just to harass him? If not, you're the newfag.

Yeah, that's not how it happened. Anyway, there's a board for this. >>>/a/

Don't you have a Loud house thread to shitpost at?

bump

like what?

Flying being a technique and not something Saiyans are inherently able to do, for example.

bump

This pisses me off so much. In more ways than one super is worse than GT yet somehow gets a pass for no reason. GT may have been mostly shit, but the return of Oozaru and it's ties to reaching SS4 was so much of a cooler concept than just goku blanco.

Attached: 3423.jpg (1900x751, 61.72K)

They screwed up Bra and Pan's ages

Also, they completely ignore the character developments of multiple characters. Gohan had already decided that he can't stop getting stronger. He was permanently in his Ultimate form by the end of the series (see the epilogue; he's still got the 'transformed' eyes and bulging muscles) and happily allowed Pan to fight. There was no reason for him to have that situation again and fucking… Decide to get "stronger" by being mentored with Piccolo again, when he had since LONG outclassed Piccolo in a way that was impossible for Piccolo to overcome. In the Buu saga Piccolo even just had to try his best to mentor Trunks and Goten even though they were definitely far stronger.
Vegeta had already gone through his midlife crisis and decided he loved his family. There was no reason for him to go through the whole 'gotta protect my loved ones' arc again.
Super's brought literally nothing interesting to the table. The only interesting things it had were things that the movies gave– With better animation.

How do we fix DBS?

I don't really know there's a way to fix it without changing what it intrinsically is. They need to abandon ever-increasing power levels. Beerus and Whis's strength should never be a place they so much as brush the surface of. That was the big point of BoG, that followed in the footsteps of what DB originally tried to explain: There's always someone stronger. Toriyama was bad at it, but he at least tried to curb the power creep (19 and 20 sucking energy rather than just being stronger, Super Buu being defeated by being smart rather than strong, etc…)
They should have focused more on everyone rather than it just be about Goku and Vegeta being stronger and stronger. Where are Trunks and Goten? Why is Gohan suddenly so weak? Why did they have to go back and ruin F Trunks' fixed timeline (and why is his hair blue, even though they keep it purple in flashbacks)?
Have Yamcha and the other humans go back to getting stronger again. Introduce Uub. Keep the series on Earth. Make Videl actually have her personality again and get stronger along with Gohan until she gets pregnant and then struggle with having to calm down. The original concept art for BoG had Goten carrying the Power Pole; have Goten go on a mission to find himself and learn more about who is father is, now that he's permanently in his life.

You've reminded me of another way that Super ignored the canon. In one episode Beerus warned Goku and the others not to mess around with time travel because they could fuck up the future, when it was established that Trunks' time machine doesn't work like that

That's so fucking stupid. If anything they should just complain that it's illegal. It was already established in Jaco the Galactic Patrolman (who was far cooler than the Jaco that appears in RoF in the same way that Yamcha'd probably be leagues cooler if Saiyans didn't exist to outclass him) that having a time machine is against intergalactic law.

Attached: Jaco the Galactic Patrolman v1-054.jpg (2037x3056, 942K)